All Comments on 'Alison’s Temptation'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Man She Loved?

If she really thinks she loves her husband she needs help. She is destroying her marriage with a guy that doesn't care except to get his rocks off. If she really can't stop her self she needs to walk away from her marriage and settle with being a slut, she seems pretty good at it.

louguy35louguy35about 15 years ago
Oh, How Guilty!!!

How wonderful that she felt guilty as soon as she had committed adultery the second time. But oh, what a wonderful opportunity. If she can continue to feel guilty after each betrayal, then there is not limit to how far she can go with her extra-marital dalliances. After all, feeling guilty is just the thing to make her feel better about cheating.<p>

Who knows...maybe after a lot of practice she will be able to turn guilt on and off, at her convenience. She is just going to have to commit a lot of adultery so that she can work on her guilt response, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whore

I hope her husband finds out and drops her like a turd. Good writing skills though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That may be closer to home

than I care to consider... some days I think about her doing exactly that and other days not in my mind... go figure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is crazy...

I thought the story flowed well and it was written well too. Did not deserve all the freaking zero's. Keep writing. I thought it was a good story, despite some peoples dislike towards the topic.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
This was a disappointment . . .

The writing was so-so and there was a lot of repetition where Alison keeps saying the same thing, but her body keeps wanting the other thing (cheating). Of course, hubby is none-the-wiser, nothing new there. The story was rather short and the sex was pretty vanilla for this genre. Now, if this is chapter one of a series (and if so, it would have been better to label it as such), then as an introduction, it has some possibilities for a continuing story. We really know nothing about Alison's husband, her marital relationship (other than her continued assertion that she "loves her husband"), and her lifestyle, besides being the wet-dream fantasy teacher for a lot of her high school male students. The old boyfriend may be somewhat successful in business, but obviously he is not the type to settle down, marry, be faithful, or even be honest despite his pleas to Alison to be honest. She has shaved her snatch for this guy; I trust she has an explanation for hubby? Maybe the usual, "I thought I would surprise you." That really goes over well. And you know what men are called who practice withdrawal to avoid pregnancy? They are called fathers, because some sperm are in the beginning of the ejaculate and this practice is not effective as a means of preventing pregnancy. So unless Alison is on the pill, she is not only cuckolding her spouse but she also risks making him an unwilling father. Either way, she could easily pick up an STD from her activity. In the heat of passion, she admits she is really a slut (whore is not accurate since there is no payment for her "services"). A story needs to have some twists and new, interesting ideas to be truly original and to keep the reader's interest; as a stand-alone vignette, this was a disappointment in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
quite boring

a guy writes about a guy with an overgrown ego who thinks he can get every cunt. and of course she is not able to stop him, him mr. superman!!!!! really the newest fantasy somebody had in a long time, yawn...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nothing new here

just another cheating whore with no moral values. It's only a matter of time before she gets caught and loses everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not strokable...yet a fantasitc story

It captured the paradoxical emotions of an affair regardless of gender. We want to be bad, to live dangerously and yet it kills us inside. We want what we can't have, we do what we shouldn't and we are all the more miserable for it. No matter what the outcome, there are no winners in this story, only broken vows and betrayed hearts.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Erotic?

I like erotic stories, but this story is not even erotic. Nobody coulb be as stupid as your heroine Alison especially with such an arrogant self-centered bastard as your hero??.

the Ct. Yankee

gdavisgdavisabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story. I have no problem with the adultry, adds some much needed conflict to the stories on this site. I just could have done without the degradation at the end. Having her refer to herself as a "slut" and "whore" doesn't do it for me, but to each their own. I liked the details of her preparing for the Lunch.

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Distressing!

I rarely comment on the substance of a story in Literotica. With this one, though, I agree completely with the CT Yankee's assessment of the author's characters. There is, I suppose, the hint of a distressing psychological dilemma, but Ken's behavior in verbally brow-beating Alison into submission kill's all pleasure I might have derived from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

One of the best. Loved the verbal exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What crap!

There really should be a new section in Literotica called "Cum-Sucking Cucks & Their Slutty Whore Wives", & this story would be a great one posting in that section.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
This is supposed to be Satire on LW stories?

Right! She keeps feeling guilty before, during and after but does it again and again. Why do you think this kind of character is interesting? You have created a spouse who is either brain injured or psychotic - pretends to to have a conscience, but in fact has none - as she sails into denial. Writers are supposed to write so that they entertain first and skillfully develop a plot. Not even the rapid action of the 10 sister saves this. I suspect you could write a good story, but you have again created the implausible characterization. Try, at least to create an "honest" or real man or woman and imagine what they would do. Oh, and do this woman a favor and let her husband find her and get away from her as fast and cheaply as possible.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
Hope SheGets Caught

But that was sure some hot sex. Great writing, now make the slut pay.

ryu77ryu77about 15 years ago
lol!

I like the guilt feelings she is having, but can't help herself. Too bad the author like to leave the stories open ended.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
Well written,

and it begs for a sequel where hubby finds out what Ken has done and pays him a visit. Hubby should teach Ken the meaning of retribution. He deserves whatever hubby gives him, or cuts off. The sequel could also tell us what the consequences are for a cheating wife of an honorable man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another masterpiece

You write some brilliant stories. I'm constantly hard! Alison is the ideal slut wife - hooked on illicit extra-marital fucking, and she's got big tits! what more can you ask for!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

As a man with a blonde wife with the same name, I say well done and thanks.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
I thought it was very hot, but....

It is a very hot story. The story is what it is, but she is a cold hearted cunt. hope the husband isn't a wimp. I'll being reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid and repetitive

I'm tired of reading about this brain dead, boring slut. The plot lines of your stories are all the same: slut wife needs! to be fucked by someone other than her husband. She finds various dominating sadists who want not only her cunt but her emotions as well. She fucks them although she's secretly guilty for her adultery (or so the author says).

Entertaining dialog? Big fat zero.

Originality: Five fat zeroes.

Ah, fuggedaboutit. Watch TV.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Then the husband comes in

The next chapter the husband comes in, had a small business meeting with the guy and finds his wife.. takes her ring and says you had a second chance, now you are on your ass and on your own hit the road..... fitting ending.. the former college friend is not interested in a relationship so she is on her own

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry but she dose not love her husband.

Actions count, words don't mean shit, stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummm

I am faithful except that one time...so you aren't faithful then are you. I feel like a whore...that's because you are a whore dummy. Guilt and remorse for what she had just done. For a second time she had cheated on her husband, the man she loved...obviously you don't love him and you're going to be "tempted" many more time and you're going to give in every time. So just divorce the wonderful man you're married to so you can whore around without the "guilt and remorse" you supposedly feel. Simple.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Well, you succeeded.

You wrote a character so despicable.

Premeditated betrayal all the way. Determined to be disrespectful and dishonourable to her husband enough to plan the whole time to be a vile cheating cunt.

Then you don't even finish the crap.

You want an end, husband has balls and divorces her cheating arse and she moves in with the fuckwad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating that is still concealled

by someone planning to do it again never gets above a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.25 stars

Just another cucky writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First time, mistake

Second time is all her, thankfully there will be no third time, the divorce took care of that, and her job as well, I guess "tough titties" takes on a whole new meanning for her now right?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just

Just another despicable LW whore. No redeeming qualities at all.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Alison?

I´m sure she won´t go back to him. Instead of giving her complements, he´s putting her down. My ex and I were both players, and when some guy tried to make her beg, she walked out on him and told him next time to go play in the park because she wasn´t there to play games. apparently whomever wtote this story doesn´t know anything about women. Women have their pride also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How does she think she'll get away with it?

She hasn't bothered shaving before but suddenly, this day, decides to shave her pubic hair completely. Presumably, husband will see her later naked. Will he not be suspicious? How can she explain that without giving the game away?

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You don't always get 3 strikes

...She is out already and the game is over for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so how long has she been divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess you are trying to prove the old adage... Once a cheater, always a cheater... looks like you did

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Bang! The door flew open. Two more loud bangs and Ken's head exploded raining brain and blood all over the married slut. Then silence. She saw Phil's lips moving and gradually sound returned. "Death is too easy for you",, he bellowed. Then he removed his knife from its sheath and removed every trace of a sexual organ from her body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous