All Comments on 'Alison Wants To Be Bad'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Unrepentant

Well, she is obviously enjoying herself. I really find it interesting to explore a person's mind who say they love someone but get great pleasure by doing things that hurt that person. Since the author doesn't really explore the husband at all it is obvious he really doesn't matter that much. I wonder if he will enjoy raping her in the divorce? I enjoyed the story overall and it certainly was erotic in a dark kind of way. That is often the most powerful story, one that plays with our darker side.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Language

This is fiction, I know, and you've tried to explain the wife's psychological state; but I've yet to meet a woman who enjoys being called a bitch and a slut!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
The eroticism comes with the pace....

....of seduction, or the pace of submission to corruption. Slow it down and you might have something. But in the end, all we really have is another misogynist nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Doing a great job, but please, if possible don't leave it so long between stories.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
I have met many women who enjoy being called slut and bitch when fucking

So the language was just fine.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Hot story, but...

I liked the story, but loving wife she is not. backstabbing cold hearted cunt is more like it. and where is the husband in all of this. is he really that stupid. anyway, I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Allison is not as she appears

Outworldly she appears mature, intelligent and faithful. Inwardly she is deceitful, self centered, unintelligent and a slut on a downward spirial. The author's comments at the end only muddy the waters they certainly do not clarify what she is for the readers.

Her so called weakness is one of a lack of character, moral fiber and strong ethical beliefs. Her self centeredness causes the weakness, but actually in psychopathology there really is no personality characteristic called weakness. The notion of weakness being fault only masks the true dsyfunction and is akin to the devil made me do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enough with the cheap psychology

I think we could do without an amateur psychoanalysis to find "reasons" for her behaviour. Lady wants to fuck. Are there some rules about why one should fuck for this reason or that reason? (Maybe there are officially approved reasons?)

Diane on the East Coast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Want to Fuck You

I've read all your stories and I want to be your little slut. I feel so nasty. I want to be your whore.

Nancy B.

Houston, Texas

ps - I'm married and usually quite conservative but it seems that I have a nasty slut hidden inside.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
BTB

Hmmm .... Yes I do like the story

I don't know about the other so called negative commenters but I didn't say anything about not liking the story! however SUPPOSEDLY she loves her husband but won't stop cheating on him! Are you all saying that cheating on her husband is all right? I like the story but I think the next chapter needs to be with her coming clean to her husband and telling him the truth! OR he catches her on his own and either decides to have an open marriage (or willing cuckold) or in my opinion BTB!

If they had both agreed in this lifestyle then have at it! Phillip has NO IDEA that she is cheating! Shouldn't he get a chance to extra marital relations? Maybe he already is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

but needs a good BTB ending.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another

Another cheating whore story for the trash pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs to exceed the BTB status.... maybe DTB&B... Devistate the bitch & bastard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She will get caught.

Never she gets to become an escort@

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: Alison ended up fucking Grady and several other men in the next few months and decided she wanted to be a hooker instead a teacher. She made about 50K in the first year until hubby found out and kicked her cheating skank ass to the curb. He found out because he had a pretty serious STD. Alison had several and ended up homeless and sick on the street. She took drugs all the time to ease the pain and traded sex for highs. She only lasted another year or two before she was dead. What a sexy erotic woman she was, and her life turned out so great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous