Alka Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alka smiled and said "You're a good kisser Brent."

As soon as the ferry arrived at the dock, we ran ahead to get a taxi. It was a short ride to the hotel. The three of us were pressed in the back seat. This time, I was in the middle. Anna discreetly moved her hand up the inside leg of my shorts. She started stroking my cock. Alka felt my body tense and saw what was happening. She looked at Anna and winked.

When we arrived at the hotel, Anna and Alka walked into the lobby. I got the bags from the trunk. While paying the cab driver, I saw them deep in conversation. As I approached them, I could hear Anna saying "Let's just meet in the Library Bar at around 7pm. We can decide then." Alka nodded.

We went up the elevator together. The door opened at our floor and we got out. "Thanks for a lovely day you two." Alka gave us both a very wet kiss on the lips.

"See you at 7 at the Library Bar!" Anna said and we walked down the hallway to our room.

As the door to our room closed behind us, I said, "That was an exciting time! Alka is quite a sensuous woman! It looked to me as though there was quite an attraction between the two of you."

"I don't think Alka's ready for the Oasis Brent. Let's just enjoy a drink and supper together. She's a lovely woman. And I think we have a lot in common that we could just talk about."

I set the alarm for 6 and we got into bed. I turned onto my side. Anna snuggled up against me and pressed her breasts against my back. She reached for my balls and cupped them tight. My cock grew in her hand as we nodded off tired from the fresh air, sun and excitement of the day.

In an hour and a half, we awoke to the ringing of my alarm. Anna was still pressed tight up against me. Her hand was still on my balls.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"6" I said as I rolled over to face her. I pulled her tight against me. My cock started to harden.

"We don't have time Brent" she said. Anna gave me a quick kiss, rolled over and escaped leaving me alone with an erection. I pulled the sheets away to show her what she was missing. As she entered the bathroom, Anna looked at me wickedly and said "You'll just have to save it until later."

About fifteen minutes later, Anna asked "How do I look?" She had put on the tight short dress we had bought in Stockholm. Although not low cut, it accentuated her curves and left no doubt about the size of her breasts.

"Beautiful!" I said. "I'll put on my suit since you're dressing up."

We arrived in the Library Bar a few minutes after 7. Alka wasn't there. We took the last table. There was a jazz guitarist playing quietly in the far corner.

"What would you like to drink?" the waitress asked just as we sat down.

"We're waiting for someone. Could you give us a few minutes?" I asked.

"Sure! Take your time." she said.

"Brent, I'm afraid we may have scared her off." Anna said.

"Do you think so? Do you know much more about her?"

"She's from Manchester and here on business. She's married but no children. She had never been to a nudist beach before...obviously...but I thought that she enjoyed herself" Anna mused.

"Well, she certainly kisses passionately." I said. "And she didn't seem uncomfortable touching my cock."

"She didn't?!" Anna exclaimed.

"Yes. When she was putting the suntan lotion on my back she ran her finger along my shaft a couple of times" I said.

Anna leaned back into her chair looking off into the distance thinking about what I had just said. At the same time, Alka walked into the bar wearing a very low cut long black dress that hugged her body. Two men sitting at the bar put their drinks down as they watched her enter. Anna waved to get her attention. Seeing Anna, Alka smiled, waved and hurried toward us.

I pulled an extra chair over to our table as Anna and Alka hugged. "Martinis everyone?"

They both laughed and said "Sure!" Alka gave me a kiss.

I waved to the waitress. She came to our table and I ordered three gin martinis. As she left, I turned to Alka and said "Anna was afraid we had scared you off today."

"Not at all! It was just what I needed." Alka answered. "You guys made me feel so comfortable...obviously. Do you always pick up single women in the check in line?" We laughed.

The martinis arrived. "Well, I'd like to propose a toast to hot summers and hot women." I said. We sipped from our glasses and put them down.

"I've reserved a table for us at 8" Alka said. "I've asked for a private room because I've got a lot of questions to ask you two. Supper's on me." There was a determined manner about her - a sense of excitement.

"What kind of questions?" I asked. I could feel Anna's burning eyes.

"Brent, let's wait for supper." Turning to Alka, Anna asked "When do you fly home?"

"I have to be at the airport by 9 am." she said.

"Oh, you probably want to get to bed early then." Anna said with a trace of disappointment in her voice.

"Actually, I feel quite rested. What else is there to do but sleep on a plane anyway?" she said. We all took another sip.

"So you didn't get to see much of Toronto today except for the harbour." I said. "Maybe there will be another time." We talked about what we liked about Toronto and other cities we had visited. One of her favourite cities was Munich. Suddenly, I realized that it was past 8. "Did you say that you had made a reservation for 8?" I asked.

"Oh! We should get going." Alka said.

"Let me get the drinks. You and Anna go ahead. I'll meet up with you in the restaurant."

I sat back in my chair and watched them walk out of the bar. What beautiful women I thought! I noticed the bartender and two couples sitting at a table by the entrance watch them exit. The two men at the bar whispered to one another and smiled. Anna and Alka were oblivious to the attention they were receiving engrossed in conversation with one another as they walked out.

After having paid the bar bill, I walked into the restaurant. I couldn't see them anywhere.

"Can I help you sir?" the hostess asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for two women."

"Most men just look for one" she said.

I blushed.

"Yes, they said a man would be coming soon. Right this way." she said.

The hostess led me through the restaurant into a small private dining room in the back. I saw Alka and Anna sitting very close to one another sipping on a martini.

"Thank you." I said to the waitress as I sat down. "I guess I'll have a martini as well to keep up with these two." I couldn't believe that Anna was having a second martini. Usually, one is more than enough for her especially if she was going to have wine with the meal.

"Well this is private!" I remarked looking around the small room.

"Not many know about these private rooms. I've used them for business many times. It's more enjoyable to be here for pleasure though" Alka said leaning into Anna.

When the waitress returned with my martini, she asked whether we were ready to order. We asked for a bit more time to review the menu. As we finished our drinks, the hostess returned and we placed our orders.

"Would you like some wine with your meal? she asked.

"Oh, I've had two martinis already!" Anna said.

"Why don't we just have the recommended wine pairing?" I suggested. Everyone agreed. The hostess nodded and left.

There was a long silence. "So what questions do you have Alka?" I asked leaning forward.

"Brent, can you slow down" Anna chastised me.

Alka was apparently just as eager as me. "Oh, I don't know quite how to ask. I was hoping two martinis would help me." She said laughed nervously. Leaning forward, she lowered her voice "I've really enjoyed being with the two of you today. It was so exciting being nude on the beach." She paused. "Do you go there regularly?"

"No." Anna said quickly. "It's something we do now and again. I rely on Brent to organize these...sexcursions, he calls them. This one has gone a bit further than most."

"So, what other "sexcursions" have you done?"

"Brent's always creating different...experiences." Anna said evasively. "He's very creative."

"What else have do you do when in Toronto?" Alka probed. She wasn't going to let Anna get away without providing more detail. I smiled to myself.

Anna looked at me. Alka's eyes followed hers. I leaned back in my chair and raised my hands. "I'll let Anna answer that one" I said. At that point, our food arrived.

As we started eating, Anna continued "Sometimes we go to different clubs in town. We enjoy dancing...we play there if we like. Sometimes we've been with other couples. Not often though." Concerned that Alka may misunderstand, Anna added "We don't do this every weekend Alka. Though recently it seems we've been coming to Toronto more frequently" Anna said looking at me.

We continued talking about our experiences as we ate. When we finished eating, Alka was quiet.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I'm a bad influence. I hope we didn't scare you today Alka?"

"Not at all! Alka said. I noticed Alka's left arm was reaching off to an angle toward Anna. She must have her hand on Anna's thigh I thought.

"Is Oasis one of the clubs you go to?" asked Alka.

"Yes more than others." Anna answered. "It's a friendly spot. You can meet others and talk. It's a diverse group. People are very respectful."

"It sounds...exciting."

Anna and I looked at one another. "Please don't feel that you have to go. We're having a lovely time here just talking" said Anna leaning into Alka.

"But I'm curious." Alka paused and took a breath. "Would you take me?"

Anna and I looked at one another again.

"Look, after you went back to your room, I found the Oasis on the internet. It's Fetish Night tonight. Did you know that?" Alka asked.

Anna looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Really?" I tried to look surprised. It was clear Anna wasn't buying it.

Alka sounded a bit excited. "There was a link to Northbound Leather. I clicked on it and saw quite a few pieces I liked. I always buy a nice set of lingerie for my first night home with Nayan - my husband - when I'm away on a long trip like this. I thought he might like ... something ... different this time."

Alka was talking faster "So, I caught a taxi to the store. I met a delightful woman who helped me try on quite a few different items. I told her that I was thinking of going to the Oasis tonight with a couple I knew but was a bit shy. She suggested something to help me feel more comfortable. I'm not sure what my husband is going to think when I show him what I bought."

"What did you get?" Anna asked excitedly.

"I'll show you later. Do you both still want to go?" Alka asked.

Anna looked at me. I looked at my watch. It was now 10 o'clock. "Things should be starting to heat up there now." I said.

Just at that moment, the waitress arrived. "Would you like dessert?" she asked.

"We'll just have the bill." Alka answered. "We're thinking of having dessert elsewhere."

Before leaving, we agreed to knock on Alka's door in a half hour and take a cab to the club.

"So what am I wearing" Anna asked as the door to our room closed behind her.

"I'll get it out" I said. "You just get ready." I laid out on the bed Anna's demi black bra, garter belt, thong and stockings. "Did you bring your pearl leather necklace and bracelet?" I asked as I brought out her black high heels.

"It's in my jewellery case" Anna shouted out from the bathroom.

I waited for Anna to come out from the bathroom. When she saw the few clothes on the bed, she turned to me and asked "Anything else?"

"No."

"How am I supposed to get to the club in just this?" she asked.

"I brought your summer coat." I said holding it in front of me smiling.

Anna rolled her eyes and started to dress.

We knocked on Alka's door about 15 minutes later. We heard her throw the security latch. She stood behind the door as it opened and peaked around. "Come in" she said.

We walked in. Alka closed the door behind us. She stood before us in a black leather corset. Four buckles pulled the corset tight around her body. Her large breasts were nestled in leather cups with her dark aerola and nipples fully exposed. A leather thong hugged her pussy. Her black four inch high heels pushed her ass up. Around her neck, she had a black collar and leash.

"Is this too much?" she asked. "The lady in the store suggested the leash would make others believe I'm your property and not bother me."

We stood dumbfounded. She was stunning. Her rigid nipples begged to be sucked. Anna stepped forward. She ran a hand over Alka's breasts, tugged on one nipple and kissed her. "You look beautiful" Anna said. "All you have to remember is no means no. We can leave any time you don't feel comfortable. Just say."

"Let's go!" I said

"Like this?" Alka asked incredulous.

Anna opened her coat and Alka laughed. She embraced Anna and they kissed. I watched Anna's hands squeeze Alka's tits. Alka caressed Anna's ass. Alka reached into her closet and pulled out her coat.

"OK you guys, let's go!" I said.

I helped Alka on with her coat and opened the door. Anna walked out into the hallway. Alka hesitated, inhaled and followed Anna. When the elevator door opened on our floor, two men in business suits stepped to the side to let them both on. If only they knew what Anna and Alka had on underneath I thought.

We caught a taxi to the club. I meant to get in last but Anna stepped back and pushed me in beside Alka. As we drove to the club, Anna undid a couple of buttons on her coat and placed my hand on her thigh. Alka smiled and did the same. They both slid down in their seats and spread their legs inviting me to make my way to their cunts. They were hot between their legs and their cunts were soaking wet. I looked over at Anna. She smiled and kissed me passionately. I turned my head toward Alka. Those full red lips were so exciting. She leaned toward me. We kissed. I felt her tongue slip between my lips. Our tongues played for what must have been minutes.

When the taxi pulled up to the curb, Anna and Alka got out as I paid the driver. At the entry to the club, I took their coats. Alka handed her leash to Anna. "I'm yours Anna" she said quietly.

Anna led Alka to the bar by her leash. The place was already quite full. I noticed a woman in the corner touch her husband to get his attention. Her eyes led his to Anna and Alka. The couple looked at Anna and Alka and then back at one another. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. Another couple at the end of the bar broke off their conversation. They watched them enter. Anna sat down at the bar and ordered a glass of wine. Alka remained standing as Anna stroked the back of her thigh. Every so often, Anna squeezed Alka's ass. As I returned from the locker room, I saw Anna stand and kiss Alka passionately on the lips. All eyes in the bar were upon them.

I decided to stand back and watch. Anna remained sitting on the bar stool. She pulled Alka's thong to the side and began tugging on her dangling cunt lips with her left hand. Alka took a few steps closer to Anna. Alka spread her legs wider than normal inviting Anna to finger her.

I watched Anna run her fingers between Alka's cunt lips - always in the upward direction over Alka's little nub. She must have done this for over five minutes. Occasionally, Anna rubbed Alka's clit to the point that Alka looked as though she might orgasm. Then, unexpectedly, Anna slipped two fingers up Alka's cunt and began fucking her. Anna wrapped the leash once around her hand pulling the leash tighter toward her. Alka pulled back in the opposite direction. Alka's body stiffened and began to rise up. Anna's fingers continued to move back and forth inside her. Alka's body began to tremble and then she climaxed.

Alka slouched forward bending slightly at the knees. Anna stood up from her bar stool and put her hands on Alka's shoulders. Alka slowly rose up and smiled. Anna placed her hands on each side of Alka's face and pulled Alka's face toward her. They kissed.

I walked up to them and put my arm around Alka's waist. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

Alka leaned up against me seemingly exhausted and smiled. "Anna's so wonderful" she said.

"Would you like some water?" I asked. I got some water from the bartender and offered it. She sipped on it.

"That tastes so nice! Thanks I needed that." she said.

"Would you like to see some more of the club?" I asked.

Anna reached for her drink and gave me Alka's leash. "She's yours Brent."

People watched as I led Alka on her leash from the bar to the stairs. We walked by the locker room on the second floor where we heard people talking - some laughing nervously as they changed. It was probably their first time, I thought. People passed us on the way down from the third floor. They looked back as we walked by.

I led Alka to a dark room. It was about 25 feet square. Standing at the doorway, our eyes adjusted to the light. We could see a swing attached to the ceiling, a rack against the wall, a massage table and a bench. A woman on a leather bench was being fucked while another woman was on her knees sucking a man. Occasionally, you heard a sharp slap. I moved Alka in front of me. She stood still and erect. Her eyes slowly scanned the room. I began running my hands down her sides and over her hips. Occasionally, I cupped her breasts or squeezed her breasts.

"My husband and I fantasize about this" she said quietly.

Alka's nipples were rock hard. I tugged on them. I heard her whimper. "Thank you Sir."

I led Alka into the room by her leash. All eyes were watching us. I stood her between a woman who was being fucked from behind while leaning over a table and a woman lying on a massage table. The woman on the table was sucking a man standing at her side while being licked by another woman. Taking the end of Alka's leash, I tied it to the cross.

"Enjoy Alka!" I whispered in her ear.

She replied quietly. "Yes Sir."

I walked back to the doorway. Once comfortable that I wasn't going to leave her, Alka turned her eyes to watch the man's cock moving in and out of the woman's mouth. Alka licked her lips and started nibbling them. Suddenly, there was a slap. Alka startled. She looked over to the man fucking the woman from behind. The man slapped his woman one more time then gripped the woman's hips. He began to thrust harder into her as he looked at Alka standing tall and erect in the middle of the room. Alka looked him straight in the eyes and licked her lips again showing her tongue. Suddenly, he pulled out his cock and ejaculated onto the woman's back. Alka's eyes widened. Her breasts pressed forward and her nostrils flared as she breathed deeply.

I walked back up to Alka and whispered in her ear "Still enjoying yourself?"

Her breathing had quickened. She nodded without smiling. "Yes Sir."

I backed Alka to the cross against the wall. We could hear the moans of a woman being fingered by a man while tied in the corner. I watched her half opened eyes follow Alka. I tied Alka's wrists to the chains of the cross and ran my hands down along her sides. Kneeling, I ran my fingers down the inside of her thighs. I felt her tremble. I tied her ankles to the chains at the bottom.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes Sir" she answered.

"Just say if you're not. OK, Alka?"

"Yes Sir." she answered again.

I placed a blindfold over her eyes and started to play with her tits. Her black nipples stood out like erasers on the end of a pencil - so hard and erect. I tugged them...squeezed them...sucked them. I could feel her body writhing. I ran my hands down between her legs and through her thick bush. Her cunt lips dangled like ear rings below her pubic hairs. I could see her juices glistening. The little light there was in the room caught a long string of her juices as they dropped down from her cunt. I pulled on her cunt lip.