Alka Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel nice Alka" I asked.

"Yes Sir" she answered.

"Would you like me to play with your cunt some more Alka?"

"Yes Sir. Please play with my cunt."

I ran my finger between Alka's cunt lips and lingered on her clit. I circled her clit several times and repeated it again. Anna came up alongside and began tugging on Alka's nipples. Alka began to moan. I tugged on Alka's cunt lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with another. She pulled on her chains and began to groan loudly in ecstasy. Her body tightened and she thrust her tits forward. Everyone watched her body orgasm. Spent, she slumped tied up against the cross.

Anna and I unclipped Alka from the cross. She hugged me and we kissed. Alka turned toward Anna and kissed her. I took Alka's hand and led her out of the room without saying a word. Anna followed. People smiled at the three of us as we walked by. We went up the stairs to the third level.

I placed towels on a leather bench in the bar. The three of us sat down. "My god that was a fantastic orgasm!" Alka exclaimed. "I can't believe I came again! It was so exciting being in that room hearing all those sounds and watching others."

"You put on a pretty good show, Alka." I said. "Anyone need a drink?"

Alka and Anna asked for a glass of white wine each. I went up to the bar where I stood beside a woman sitting on a bar stool while I waited for the bartender.

"I watched those two downstairs at the bar" she said looking over at Anna and Alka. "You're a lucky man!"

"That's for sure" I said.

Pointing to Anna, she said "She has the loveliest breasts!"

"What can I get you?" asked the bartender.

"I'll have two glasses of Pinot Grigio and a Merlot please." I turned to speak to the woman but she had left. I saw her walking toward Anna.

As I arrived with the drinks, I overheard the woman saying "I was just telling your man what a lucky guy he is."

"We're lucky too! He serves us quite well." Anna said first looking at Alka then at me. She blew me a kiss. The woman laughed placing her hand on Anna's shoulder. Anna held it there. "Here, sit down." Anna said to the woman as she moved closer to Alka to provide room on the bench.

"I'll be right back." I said and went off to the washroom. As I returned, I noticed that the woman was moving her hand back and forth slowly on Anna's thigh. I decided to stand back and watch.

I saw her admiring Anna's bra and overheard her say to Anna "I wish I had breasts like yours! Aren't they beautiful?" she asked rhetorically looking at Alka. Alka nodded. The woman ran her hand gently over Anna's breasts. She leaned over and kissed Anna on the lips.

Anna smiled and leaned forward to kiss her in return. The woman put her hand on Anna's cheek and kissed her again. They looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Unexpectedly, the woman stood and took Anna by the hand. She led her into the play room where couples were fucking on raised beds. Alka remained sitting caught totally off guard. It had happened so quickly. Wondering where they were going, Alka suddenly stood up and followed.

The woman stopped at one of the beds and put her arms around Anna. They kissed again now passionately. The woman undid Anna's bra and moved Anna's shoulder straps slowly to the side. Anna's bra fell to the floor. Her hard nipples gave away her excitement. The woman continued undressing Anna. She undid Anna's garter belt and removed her thong. She ran her finger through Anna's pussy and licked it while she looked Anna directly in the eyes. Anna stood still mesmerized by the woman's boldness.

In the meantime, Alka had become aroused by the scene and moved behind Anna. She wrapped her arms around Anna and cupped her breasts offering them to the woman who sucked on Anna's tits. The woman released Anna's nipple with a popping sound, put her hand on Anna's waist and directed her to the bed.

Anna climbed up on the bed and moved into the centre where she lay down on her back. The woman followed on her knees until she was over top of Anna. She bent down and began kissing Anna. As I stood in the doorway, I watched them play with one another.

Suddenly, Alka seemed to realize what was happening. She clambered up on the bed. The woman had moved down and was licking Anna's cunt. Alka caressed the inside of Anna's thighs and ran the fingers of her right hand through Anna's pubic hairs. After a while, Alka spread her fingers into a V and placed them on each side of Anna's cunt lips where she applied pressure The woman continued sucking Anna. I could see that Anna was close to climax. Her head was rolling from side to side and she was thrusting her pelvis forward.

Anna looked over at me and opened her mouth. She seemed to be gesturing to me. Her eyelids were half open. She looked so horny. I knew what she wanted. I put down my wine glass and walked over to the bed. I lowered my zipper and pulled out my cock. I climbed on to the bed and straddled her face. She frantically locked onto my shaft.

My cock began to harden in Anna's mouth. As I fucked her face, I could feel her breath on my shaft each time she tried to get air. Although her moans were muffled by my cock, they could be heard throughout the room.

Anna came - pinned down by my cock and the woman's face on her cunt - while Alka pulled on her nipples. After a minute, the woman moved up on Anna's body, sucked on her nipples and then kissed her. Alka bent down and kissed Anna. I cupped Anna's cheek with my hand and said "You're beautiful!"

I stepped back off the bed deciding to leave the three of them alone. They talked for a while and then slid off the bed one at a time. Anna gathered up her clothes. She kissed the woman and thanked her. Alka gave the woman a hug and kissed her as well. Anna walked toward me with a smile.

"Thank you Brent. I was on the brink for so long and couldn't make it over. I knew you would know what to do" she said and gave me a big kiss.

"God that was lovely! Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Just a water, please" Anna answered as she put her bra on. "Alka would probably want one too."

I returned with two glasses of water just as Anna was putting on her garter. "I think we should get going now." Anna said. "What do you think Alka?"

"There is one more thing I was hoping you could help me with but it probably would be better to do it when we get back to the hotel" she said. "Perhaps we should get going."

We walked back down the stairs to the lobby and got our coats. We made it back to the hotel in a very short time. We stood outside of the hotel briefly enjoying the fresh air and warm summer night.

"Thanks for a very nice night!" Alka said.

"Thank you!" Anna replied.

We walked up the few steps into the hotel and went directly to our rooms. Alka said she had to get something and would come to our room in a couple of minutes. We cleaned up and had just opened a bottle of white wine when Alka knocked on the door. She walked in with her iPhone.

"I was wondering whether you would take a few pictures of me. I normally send my husband a picture of myself in the lingerie I've bought so he has something to look forward to. I can't wait for his reaction to my corset!"

Alka handed her phone to Anna and took off her coat. We looked around for a suitable backdrop and decided she would look best against the curtains. Alka moved over to the window and struck a seductive pose. Anna raised the camera.

"Wait a minute!" I said. I came up to Alka and tugged on her nipples. We need to get these guys standing tall too!" I licked and sucked them...then tugged them again."

"OK! That's enough Brent!" Anna said mockingly.

Anna snapped several shots and handed the phone back to Alka. As Alka scrolled through the pictures, she smiled. "He'll like this one." she said and clicked on send.

I handed Alka a glass of wine and the three of us sat down. "Thank you for such a fun night!" she said. "I'll never look at an orange the same way again!" We laughed. Her phone chimed startling us. Alka took a look at her phone and smiled. "He likes it!" she said. "He's asking who took the picture."

I could see Alka thinking. She went to speak and then hesitated. "Would you do one more thing for me?" Alka asked looking at Anna.

"Sure what's that?" answered Anna.

"I would like to send him a short clip of me with Brent."

The room went silent. I looked at Anna.

"My husband fantasizes about being cuckolded - about me being fucked by another man as he watches" Alka explained. "It would be very exciting for him to watch me playing with Brent."

There was a pause. A concerned look came over Alka's face. "We wouldn't show Brent's face" she added.

Anna looked at me. "I don't have to ask you if you're interested" Anna said with a smile. I shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

Anna rose and spread a towel on the armchair. "Sit here Brent."

Alka handed her phone back to Anna and showed her how to start the video record. Alka kneeled down in front of me and looked over at Anna then back at me. Anna began recording. Hearing the chime, Alka spread my legs and crawled on her knees closer. She looked up at me and smiled then started to undo my belt. As she undid the buttons to my pants, my cock began to harden. She felt the movement and pressed down on my crotch with one hand holding it there. "I can feel you throbbing Brent" Alka said.

She undid my zipper and pulled out my cock. Alka placed her right hand under my balls and began to trace the vein on my shaft with her other hand as she watched my pole thicken. She squeezed my crown, bent down and licked the pre-cum off my tip. She looked up and smiled at me. Then she gently swallowed me. Her hand kept massaging my balls as she slowly raised and lowered her head on my cock. After a few minutes, she tightened her lips around my shaft, pulled up and released her grip with a popping sound.

Looking directly into the camera, Alka said "I've met a man who's about to serve me my favourite dessert Nayan."

Alka returned to sucking my cock while continuing to play with my balls. Every so often she would lick my shaft and spread my pre-cum over my crown with her tongue. Each time my cock would strain reaching for her lips. I was nearing my climax. At this point, she sucked my crown and then pulled away with a cob web like strand of my cum attached to her lips. "I think he's almost ready to cum for me Nayan." she said.

Alka reached into her handbag beside the bed and pulled out a condom. She removed the condom from the package and slowly unrolled it over my shaft. As Alka stood up, I saw Anna step back with the camera. Alka removed her corset as Anna continued to film. Still in her high heels, Alka turned around and bent over the desk chair. She spread her legs and arched her ass. Looking back toward me, Alka said, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard."

I stood and removed my pants, shoes and socks. Stepping up closer to Alka, I placed one hand on her hip and directed my cock into her cunt with my other hand. Her hole was so tight but sopping wet and warm. Alka exhaled as I slid deep inside her. Once all the way in, I slowly began to fuck her.

"Faster! Please!"

I now had both hands on Alka's hips. I could hear our flesh smacking together at the end of each thrust. Alka was groaning and her head was moving wildly from side to side. I took her long black hair in my right hand and pulled her head back as I continued to fuck her.

Alka reached back and placed her hand on mine. "Brand me!" she said taking my hand and slapping it on her ass. I gave her a soft slap. "I want your hand mark on me!. Slap me hard!" Alka said again with a raised voice. I slapped her ass harder. "Harder! Leave your mark!" she ordered. I slapped her a third time - this time very hard. The smack must have been heard down the hallway. I could see the red outline of my hand forming on Alka's ass.

Alka stood up and took my cock in her hand. She led me back to the armchair and sat me down. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Anna following the action with the camera. Alka kneeled down in front of me and removed the condom. She began licking me again. After a while, she wrapped her lips around my shaft and tightened. She then slowly slid her mouth down my rod to its base and rested there.

"Alka, I'm about to cum" I warned. Alka slowly raised her lips up my shaft and then down again each time a bit faster than the last. "God, you suck cock so nicely Alka!" I managed to say between breaths.

Just as I was about to cum, her lips released my cock and she directed my shaft toward her face. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as I shot my first load - directly into the back of her mouth. She went back down on me and I continued to ejaculate. I could hear her moans as I came again and again into her mouth.

When I had finished, she raised her head and turned to Anna. She slowly opened her mouth to show the puddle of white cum on her tongue. She then turned to me, did the same and swallowed. Turning back to the camera, Alka said "What a delicious load of cum Nayan! I want yours next." Then she licked her upper lip and smiled.

Anna turned off the video. She noticed some cum dripping down from the corner of Alka's mouth. Anna leaned forward, licked it off then kissed Alka passionately. Alka pulled Anna toward her and I watched their breasts press against each other. Alka took my limp wet cock in her hand and fondled it. "Thank you Brent. That was lovely."

Alka rose and went into the bathroom. She returned with a hot face cloth and began cleaning my cock as we talked. Alka and Anna then sat down on the couch finishing their wine. "Come over and watch the clip Brent" Alka said moving closer to Anna to make room. We silently watched the clip while Alka sat between us.

At the end, Alka said, "You did a great job filming Anna!"

"Are you sure he'll like it?" Anna asked.

"It'll drive him nuts. He'll want to fuck me so badly after he sees this!" Alka said laughing. "Especially after I tell him about the scene in the dungeon!"

"Would you like some more wine?" I asked.

"No thanks! I really should be going." Alka said as she rose. "I have to thank you both for such a nice time."

"Oh, the pleasure was ours!" said Anna. They embraced and kissed one last time. Alka turned toward me and gave me a big hug and kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips.

I helped Alka on with her coat. She picked up her corset and phone and headed to the door. She stopped. "Good night and thanks again!" Alka turned and left.

As the door closed behind Alka, Anna and I looked at one another. I shook my head. "Wow!"

We embraced and kissed. "That was a nice day!" said Anna.

We talked about the day as we got ready for bed. When in bed, Anna snuggled up to me and placed her hand on my cock. "Thanks for such a lovely day, Brent! You outdid yourself." Anna's fingers ran through the hairs of my chest. "And thanks for finishing me off at the club. I was panicking. I wanted so much to cum but just couldn't. Your cock in my mouth is what did it."

My cock began to harden again. Anna looked into my eyes. "Brent, I need to fuck you after watching Alka with you. I want to make you shoot your cum inside me." Anna rose up onto her knees, straddled me and began dragging her tits over my chest. She stopped. She dangled her tits before my eyes. I licked her nipples with my tongue and then fondled them.

"Do you like my tits Brent?" Anna asked.

"You have lovely breasts Anna! More than I can handle. I just love the way you drag them over me."

Anna continued dragging her tits over my chest - this time dragging them down to my waist and bumping them up against my erection. She positioned my cock between her tits and slapped them back and forth against my shaft. She took my cock in her hand and inserted it up her cunt as she sat down on my lap. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed just above my shoulders. Then she began to slowly raise and lower herself on my cock.

"Like being fucked like this Brent?"

"Yes" I could hardly get out the word.

Anna then put her hands on my chest pinning me down. She wrapped her ankles under the inside of my thighs, sat up straight and started to ride me forcefully. She had a determined horny look. I watched Anna's breasts raise and lower. I tried to catch them with my mouth. Unsuccessful, I reached out with my hands. As I squeezed them gently, I exploded inside her.

"I can feel you cumming inside me Brent."

I could hear the smacking sound of our juices as Anna continued fucking me. Then she began to shake. I watched her eyes close, then open wide. She came silently with her mouth open wide.

Anna moved up my body. Straddling my chest, she reached down to her cunt lips with both hands and pulled them apart. After a few moments, my cum started dripping onto my chest. I watched the strands fall from between her legs. I looked up at her. She smiled. After a few minutes, she lay beside me and spread the cum on my chest. She put her nose up to my chest and inhaled.

"I love your smell Brent!" she said pressing herself against me. "Thanks for the best sexcursion ever!"