All Comments on 'All a Sister Needs is her Brother'

by LustinLondon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
too short! more story!

a break away to brother getting text, what happen after in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good effort but need some more work

This was a good vignette of bro/sis love over time, believable characters and intriguing story. All in all a decent first attempt but you should try for a longer and a bit more complex next time. So far this gets a solid 4*

SexyLexy1217SexyLexy1217almost 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story very much.. What happens the next day, please do a Part 2.

They seem to really be in tune with each other bodies..

Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simple

This was a good story. It had all the parts to be a believable plot. I really liked it and it wasn't to long it was just write. It's been awhile since I've read a story on here and I'm glad I came across this one. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did.

Enjoy all!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice work!

Extremely realistic situation, very well written. Work in some revenge against her husband in part 2.

gemman1gemman1almost 7 years ago
Good Start

Well done. Please make it longer and flesh out the characters more. This could lead to a great series or just stand on it's own. Well done.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Excellent start...beat the shit out of her ex[husband to be

Hope her parents and Adam punish the bastard.

Hope you add new chapters.

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54almost 7 years ago
Continue please!

Truly hope you will continue with this story.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 7 years ago
100%

What a lovely story!

It was a great start to what looks to be a fantastic story, I hope the second part is in the works or is ready to be released.

It had everything you could hope for in a story: love, sex, intimacy between them.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AND VENGEANCE IS MINE!

Recently, a friend confided in me that she was a victim as was I. Her's was a worse attack. Being the kind man that I am, I counselled her. She will probably lay charges. She said I am her favourite customer and friend. She is smiling. When I find out who the creep is...think of Overprotective Dad crossed with Akil the Bounty Hunter. Period.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 7 years ago
Well written

Well done. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
aasnihb

Good tale.

When a body in inert on the floor and a crowbar placed across the throat with one end arrested by the bed...well, who's to say what happened when the police find the body and no weapon?

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Very Good

This is a very good story with a well developed plot and characters. Can't wait for chapter two.

cowgirlcutiecowgirlcutieover 6 years ago
bubba

I live with my bubba and this is exactly how he is. This story made me so happy its honestly my favorite I have ever read on here.

ijkdenemijkdenemover 4 years ago
needs to be longer.

short but sweet. could use a sequel where he beats the others guys ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
where

Where is the rest of the story ???????

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I will look at the next chapter, and so how it goes.A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustinLondon@LustinLondon
Living in the greatest city in the world - London - and sharing some of my fantasies with the uninhibited. If you like what you read, drop me a message as I'd love to hear what you thought.