All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 02'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Wonderful chapter! Waiting for the next one.

5

Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Wonderful story and love the twinbabble moments!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Another winner chapter. Andi’s Dream is quite the ship. I’m jealous. LOL. An interesting cliffhanger you have left us. Till next chapter.

SlithyToveSlithyTove4 months ago

Nicely done, and I love the little joke of Nit-noi for Bit-na, even if it seems the wrong nationality.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

A great addition to an already remarkable story. Not sure what to make of the twist at the end. But it always seems to work for this delightful family. A beautiful ship with an awesome crew. Thanks for continuing this tale of love and hope.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Bastard - LOL! Sleepy Hollow the entire chapter and then we end with this? Bastard! 4.8*

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Just drifting along with family and friends then you ramp up the story to full pace again. Great instalment, cannot wait for the next.

ender2k2kender2k2k4 months ago

Cliffhangers are not my friend. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

des911des9114 months ago

You drama queen! Moving nicely along and you have to introduce an SOS. Well done. :)

papajerrysr42papajerrysr423 months ago

again an awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...