All Aboard Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start by running my hands over your skin and also some kisses and licks. Betty, I don't know how old you are and I don't need to know. I am quite sure you're a lot older than I am; that turns me on. I do know, whatever your age, you've got a beautiful sexy body." All of me sent up a cheer for that compliment.

We worked our way through a gourmet menu of sex without penetration. He transported me with kisses and rubbing and licking from my toes to my thighs. Then he shifted to my head and worked down my back to my bum, running his hands over my skin, kissing my body repeatedly, kneading the cheeks of my ass. Then he had me turn over and did it all over again. I was in heaven when he did my titties, first with my bra on, then off; fondling them gently, rolling my hard nipples under his palms, pleasure pinching and pulling on them, flicking them with his tongue, nibbling them, then giving each of those happy ladies an orgasm producing suck.

I writhed, I humped, I balled my fists and willed my arms to my sides lest I grab at my yearning pussy and break the exquisite spell. I groaned and pleaded for mercy; for him to stop, for him to continue. I was amazed at his control. All this pleasure and he had yet to approach my crotch with an inquiring finger; not even a sniff as far as I could tell. I became bathed in sweat, my neck and chest flushed. Then I felt his warm breath as he breathed on my crotch. My pussy sang.

"Do you want me to stop?" He smiled at me when I opened my eyes. His eyes were alive with lust and I imagine he saw the same in mine. How he kept himself from jacking, or sticking it in my mouth or trying to hump me I don't know. He had been praying at the altar of my body for an hour, kneeling beside the bunk.

"No, no, no. My pussy," I croaked hoarsely. "My pussy, my cunt, my snatch needs you. You bastard. Don't you dare stop now."

"I like to save the best for last. I am truly fascinated with your cunt. Here, slide around sideways. Here's a pillow. That's it, now lean back. Your back is okay? Now put one leg on this side and, that's right, the other one like that. Pull up your knees and make your feet comfortable on the edge of the bunk? Okay good, now I can have a good look at that little beauty."

"Crap," I said, "Don't just look, do something!"

My pussy was fully stimulated. My outer lips puffed and my inner labia swollen and parted and protruding as well; clitoral veil drawn back and the engorged tip hard erect. I made sufficient coital fluids yet so that everything glistened wet. I was high on a plateau of sexual pleasure and a hair breadth from cumming.

"How is this," he said. I felt a feather light touch on my engorged clit. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I cried out and came, spasms repeatedly shot through my vagina; wave after wave rolled through me as it contracted repeatedly. I grayed out in a shuddering fog of bliss. I clutched my crotch with both hands and more smaller, diminishing orgasms made me twitch and shudder.

"Oops," he said. "I really didn't realize how hot to cum you were."

"K, K, Keep going," I said shakily, "But don't touch my clit like that. It absolutely blows me away."

"Okay, then. You know I am fascinated with your thong. I just love the way the cloth tapes cradle your outer lips and the whole thing frames your vulva . It lifts your outer lips and pushes them out."

As he remarked I felt his fingers as he touched my outer lips, squeezing and pulling them. I liked that a lot.

"Do you think my cock is going to fit in your delicious little cunt," he asked?

"Don't you worry," I said between my sighs and groans, "It will stretch."

"Ok then. Now so you won't be surprised again I'm going to put my mouth on you and suck your labia."

It was exquisite. He must have spent twenty-minutes nibbling and sucking my outer lips, then my inner lips, swirling around my clit. And his hands were busy, fingers and thumbs tucked in between my thighs and his face, fondling my outer lips. I was having waves of little orgasms; never quite coming all the way down; then spiraling up again.

Finally I pushed his face away. I knew if I let him continue I would not be able to stop myself; I would sit on that fat cock and fuck myself silly. I had wet his face with coital fluids that glistened on his nose, lips, chin and cheeks.

"I don't know how you do it," I said. "You've been at it for over an hour and you haven't cum. You haven't even had me touch you. I've never seen a guy who could do that. Did you jack it off in that short time after lunch before you came to me?"

"No, I didn't. I get a lot of stimulation out of providing pleasure to my sex partners. I've just taught myself to wait for a reward."

"I want to see you cum," I said. "Before we get to the main event. I need to know you will cum for me while I suck the other guy and you fuck me. Here, help me move. I've been here with my legs up and spread for so long while you played in Lake Betty that I'm cramped. I slid myself around so I was stretched out on my side. He was still on his knees and now resting back on his haunches. His cock twitched in rhythm with his pulse.

"Kneel up now, Arnie," I said. "Scoot over here." He did and I reached out and took that hot fat salami in my hand, kissed it, licked it and jacked it. He quickly responded falling into a new rhythm that matched my jacking. I slid the glans in and out of my lips. Then I felt his fingers probing for my swollen labia and I could not resist but opened my legs again. He masturbated me as I sucked and licked encouraging him to fuck my mouth. I had to bring him off. I reached his scrotum and fondled it lightly. With that he finally groaned and I pulled my mouth away, jacking him through his orgasm. He squirted and squirted, most of it splattering on my tits. It was more than I could bear and once more I sailed up into bliss as my own orgasm suffused me. I fell back on the bed bathed in sweat. Arnie sat on the floor legs flung out in front of himself, his arms back propping himself from the waist up. His wet cock was softening but the flesh was distended from being so charged with blood that it looked swollen.

I told Arnie I would send for him when I had another young man lined up. He sluiced himself off, dressed and left. I napped. George came by and I gave him the blow job he wanted taking it all in my mouth when he ejaculated, and swallowed it down. Then I slept again into the evening. When I'd rested I showered and dressed for seduction then made my way to the club car. I had George's latest scouting report. It was about 10 p.m. The car was busy but I found a free seat and, smiling, I sat down with the two men and a woman together already there. No sign of Arnie.

It was just that simple. The trio turned out to be mother, father and 22 year old son. Just as George described. I introduced myself and ordered a drink for myself and they accepted when I bought a round for the table as well. They were the Fergusons, Trevor and Alexis and their son Ronald; "call me Ron." They were travelling to the coast where Ron was to begin seminary for the ministry. I hid my disappointment. We chatted about nothing for a time. They were ahead of me, not Ron, but Mr. and Mrs. Both of them were at the jovial candor stage of intoxication.

Next to me, Alexis, who was not a bad looking and amply built matron, leaned close and said in a whisper, "You are a sexy old broad. I'm surprised your blouse isn't soaked. My husband and my son, the wannabe priest, have been drooling over your tits since you sat down."

Of course I had been completely aware that they were fixated on my chest since that was as I intended.

"But you don't need me to tell you that," she continued with a smile. "And I'm not bringing it up because I'm jealous or upset. Actually I should thank you, "You might make Trevor horny enough that I'll get laid tonight. Not likely though, but I can dream, aye? And I'm glad to see Ron's reaction to you too. At least his balls haven't shriveled up because he thinks he's got a vocation to the priesthood. If you're looking for someone to give you a good toss tonight, and it looks like you are, give some thought to my boy here. He's very horny; masturbates all the time. I'm sure he would make up with enthusiasm what he lacks in technique. I'd do him myself but there's that boring taboo about incest."

"He seems a nice young man, Alexis," I told her. Then, completely disingenuous I said, "I'm much too old for Ron. "

"Listen Honey," Alexis said, "What is it again? Oh yes, Betty. Betty, we both know a young stallion doesn't care how old the mare is. If she lifts her tail and presents a hot wet cunt, he'll mount her as quickly as he'd do it to a filly."

I was a bit taken aback by this turn of events. Here, was this mother, in crude language, practically shoving her son into my arms and asking me to fuck the daylights out of him. I was intrigued.

Trevor and Ron knew we were engaged in girl talk but they couldn't hear what we said. Both of them watched us with pensive, goofy little smiles.

"I don't want to bring on a moral crisis should he wake up in bed with a woman older than his mother. He'd start in the seminary filled with guilt about his sin." I protested for the sake of appearances.

"He'd get over it pretty quickly, I'm sure. And you'll give him some great memories to arouse himself when he masturbates. "

"Has he ever had sex," I asked.

Alexis looked at me thoughtfully. "I'm really not sure," she said finally. "I know from personal experience that he's seen a woman's naughty bits, fondled them and had a blow job orgasm. Fucking a girl or a woman in the pussy; well if he has he hasn't told me. Hasn't done me either"

"Look, Alexis continued, "I'm getting loaded and Trevor's not feeling any pain either. I am going to take him back to our compartment. She dragged him to his feet after a bit of cajoling then turned to her son.

"Ron, darling, your father and I are going to turn in. Why don't you stay and keep Betty company for a while?" She bent over him and kissed him on the lips, a very warm and wet kiss. I think she may have used her tongue for a moment; a very naughty kiss for a mother to give her son. When she let him go he looked stupefied for a few beats, then flushed brightly. He turned to me when they were gone.

"My mother," he began, pushing up his eye glasses. "My mother sometimes drinks too much and then, lookout! You don't know what's going to come out. I hope she didn't embarrass you."

"Not at all Ron."

As he and his father had done since I sat down, he was once again unable to control his eyes as they repeatedly dropped to focus on my breasts.

"You must be a very devout and strong-willed young man to want to be a priest," I said. "I'm sure people in your parish, will be coming to you for advice and comfort. Don't you think it will be hard to listen to, say some attractive lady, asking you for advice about some intimate private aspect of her life?"

"The thing is," he said with complete sincerity , "I will pray for strength and guidance. Also, I'll have a wife and that will help me get through some of the more challenging aspects of being a clergyman."

"But you're not married yet are you Ron?"

"No, I just meant I expect to be when I'm ordained or soon thereafter. Are you married Betty?"

"No, I used to be but he passed away and now I'm all alone, as you see. It sounds like you've got your plans all made. Your girl friend is willing to wait for you to be ordained?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I have a girl friend, I just think I'll get married eventually."

"But that's a long way off," I said. "Alexis said you're 22 but you tell me you have no girl friend. Do you relieve yourself frequently?" As I asked I made a quick stroking motion with my right arm down next to my chair so that my suggestive hand gesture wouldn't be seen by everyone.

He was taken aback, flushed again, but I could see that the direction of our conversation was exciting him; the way he licked his lips and tried to adjust his trousers to relieve the restriction on his burgeoning cock.

"That's some question for you to ask someone you've just met," he said. He took a swallow of his drink.

"You're a mature woman. You've been married; maybe have a son or sons. I think you know young guys like me play with ourselves. I try not to but it is just not possible to let it go. I really don't know why I'm telling you this. Maybe I should go. I'm not sure where this is going and this talk is... is, well it's making me uncomfortable."

"Please stay Ron. If I've embarrassed you or made you uncomfortable I'm sorry. You're a very nice looking young man. And, I'm rather lonely traveling by myself. I do get the feeling that you like me a bit; at least you seem to be quite taken with my breasts. Do you like them?"

Once again he flushed pink. He looked at me, rather astonished at my newest blunt observation and question.

"Okay," he said. "I don't have any will power. Yes, I jack off Betty. I'll probably jack off tonight thinking about you. And I think your tits are beautiful," he rushed on in a harsh whisper, "and you've given me a big hard on that is driving me nuts. There, I've answered your questions and more. I've failed again, but I'll pray and put my trust in the Lord and I'm still, by God, going to the seminary. Some priest I'm going to make."

He looked miserable after his outburst.

"Ron, I don't want to make you miserable. I want you to be happy and feel good about yourself. Didn't the Almighty make us male and female? Isn't sex a wonderful gift, that we can receive such pleasure from our partners? You're just a normal guy who has a strong sense of morality but you're also really horny like every guy you're age. Lighten up a bit. I would like to know you better and spend some time with you. Ron, you've told me that I have aroused you. I'm not sorry I did. Because you've aroused me too. Do you know how I can tell that you have?"

"Oh, Lord," he said, "I can't help myself. Tell me."

"My nipples are very swollen and erect, is one way. The other is that I'm damp between my legs."

"Damn," he groaned.

"Ron, let's get out of here. Let's go to my compartment where we can talk. I really need a hug but not here. Please, Ron. Be kind to me, won't you?"

"I can't stand up," he said. "My thingy , my cock is sticking out." I could see the lust that I'd brought forth in him showing in his eyes and face.

I took his hand and said quietly, "Nobody will notice. Nobody will care if they do notice. Just stay close behind me and it won't be noticeable."

I pulled him to his feet and then we were in the corridor and in the next car reached the door of my compartment. As I paused to unlock the door his erection touched my ass. I pushed back to acknowledge that I felt his cock. When he door closed, I turned immediately and put my arms around him, pulled him close and told him to please hold me and kiss me. I didn't wait but put my lips on his and kissed him several times in quick succession then kissed him long and hard.

"Open your mouth," I said. "Use your tongue." I returned my mouth to his and now felt his tongue.

Ron's hands roamed over me and he made pleasure sounds in his throat. He pushed his erection against my belly and humped.

My intention, in which I succeeded, was to get Ron so lust-soaked that he would eagerly agree to a threesome when I introduced Arnie into the picture; that getting his cock into my pussy would be so urgent a need that he would agree to anything; maybe even to sucking Arnie's cock should I make that a condition before I would let him fuck me. Not that I intended to insist on such a thing but the thought intrigued me.

Right at the moment I had my hands full of Ron's 6 feet his arms clutching me to him.

"You are so awesome," he said. "You feel so good. " Hands slipped down to my ass then caressed and squeezed my cheeks.

"I know, darling. You feel good too. But let me step back."

He relaxed his strong hug and I smiled up at him as I stepped back. I quickly undid the buttons of my blouse and removed it. My sheer bra cups hid nothing. My erect nipples mashed against the straining fabric. Ron gaped at me, his eyes wide and his big hands flexing .

"Ron, you and your dad were ogling my breasts so that you made my nipples hard. Now you can see them better, do you still like them?"

He swallowed and croaked, "Ooooh yesss." They are b...beau....beautiful. I.... I.... I want to, I mean m... may I," the poor young man was so mesmerized and flustered by his loss of control he could not finish articulating his desire.

"Ron are you trying to say you want to feel of them?"

"Y..Yes."

"Of course you can. You can unfasten my bra then you can feel of them but be gentle."

I turned my back to him. He fumbled with the hooks but got them undone and I slipped my bra off. Taking each of his hands in mine I raised them to my breasts. When his palms touched my nipples a thrill shot straight to my groin and suffused my pussy. Ron hungrily lifted, squeezed and petted. Meanwhile he again pressed his erection against my ass; bending his legs to bring his cock down where he could press it against and strain to get it into the cleft between my inviting cheeks.

I broke off, turned and brought my hand to his groin where I gripped his eager member so that he groaned and jerked in my hand.

"Ron, my goodness you do have a big hard cock. I'd love it if you'd let me take it out. You must be uncomfortable."

"I'd like you to feel of it Betty," he gasped out. "Yes, take it out. I need it out. But be careful, I'm so aroused feeling of you, looking at you, I'm close to spurting."

"If you cum Ron, will you be able to get hard again quickly?"

"Yes, sometimes I have to get myself off three or four times before it will stay down. "

I was unbuckling his belt and opening his trousers as we spoke. They dropped to the floor and his erection popped out of the fly of his boxers. It was longer than Arnie's and not as thick but nevertheless an altogether satisfactory and particularly vigorous one if Ron was being candid I ducked into the tiny bathroom and returned with a washcloth.

"That's wonderful. Because you're so excited right now I think we need to give you a good cum just to slow things down. Suck my nipples while I play with your big boy, here," I gently squeezed his cock as I spoke. Ron groaned. He bent over kissed a nipple then took it into his mouth and sucked hard. I thought my legs would give way.

"Mmmmmm, Ron that feels so good. Do you like my hand on your cock? And when I do this?" I fondled his scrotum and he undulated his hips with an obscene grunt, squeezing my hand and his cock between us.

I was getting hot and anxious to move things along and get Arnie into the room with us. I needed to make sure Ron would not bolt when I said that I intended to have him and another man in a three-way romp.

"Ron let me have your hand. Yes, like that. You can keep sucking, please don't stop. Okay let me guide your hand, ahhhhhh, right there," my voice too had grown throaty with my increasing stimulation. Ron's hand was on my mons, fingers pointed down to the eager vestibule of my cunt.

Leading him by his pulsing cock I took a couple of steps back to a chair and put one foot up on it, clutching Ron so I wouldn't fall down.

"Now put your hand on my pussy. Slide it between my legs. Oooooh. That's it. My swollen vulva, enlarged outer lips drawn apart, my inner lips, two wet fleshy flutes protruding from the downward preparatory pressure in my groin as well as my blood rich clit, all felt the warmth and delicious pressure of Ron's palm and fingers.

Ron moaned with pleasure and gasped out that my pussy felt incredible. I told him to go ahead and feel about in the soft hot flesh.