All Aboard Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers

"Ron, would you like to put your cock where your hand is now? Would you like to feel your cock slide into my hot cunt and feel my vagina squeezing you? Wouldn't you like to do that with me? Would you like to fuck me until you squirt your semen into me? I hope you'll say yes because I need a good fucking tonight.

I'd been fondling and stroking as I threw fuel on the fire in his loins with my slutty talk. Now I shifted so that the head of his dick, slick with dribbles of pre-cum , touched my puffy mons. Then on tiptoes I slipped it between my legs but stood again on both feet and closed my thighs around his shaft, but not allowing it to slip upward into me. It was more than Ron could bear. He humped once, twice; well lubricated by our comingling fluids that anointed his shaft. With an unintelligible animal sound, he discharged copiously and vigorously so that cum shot out looking like it was coming from my ass. I got the washcloth behind and caught subsequent gooey spurts in it. Impulsively I rubbed it up and down the crack of my ass. When Ron got his nuts off a warm wave flowed through me radiating out from my own groin. It was an hors d' oeuvre orgasm, an appetizer.

Ron was still jerking and thrusting with diminished vigor but held me so that we were tight against each other.

"Sweetie I've got to sit down. Get a drink of water in the bathroom and toss me a towel to sit on."

I pulled on his arms and he reluctantly released me, his flaccid dick slipping out from between my legs.

When he came back from the bathroom he collapsed in the other chair. His wet cock lay dormant, momentarily content. For my part I sat with my legs open, my sex plainly in view for him, as I had earlier let my skirt slip to the floor and stepped out of it.

"I have never cum like that before," he said. It was fabulous. But I thought when you put me between your legs that you were going to put my penis in your, er, your p..pu...pussy."

He flushed when he said that and I wanted to hug him. He had a man's body but was still coming to grips with his sexuality.

"I really wanted to do that, I mean go all the way with you. I thought you did too. Not that what we did wasn't fantastic."

I smiled at him, lifted my leg and reached out with my foot to pet his cock with my toes.

"I still want to fuck you," I said. "But you were so excited you needed to have a good cum so that you can last a while when you get into my cunt."

"It arouses me when you say pussy and cunt and cock; that kind of thing. I am really depraved."

Still playing with his dick with my toes I said, "Let's be even more depraved, Ron. You still want to fuck me don't you.? You said you had to jack yourself off three or four times in one session sometimes before your cock would calm down."

I continued to play footsie with his member and there, just as he said, it began to grow erect once more.

"I still would like to, actually I want too even more now. Looking at you and your playing with me with your foot is arousing me again."

"There's just one condition ," I said. "I really want us to enjoy more sex with each other but I have one request, no not a request, a requirement ."

"Gosh, I think I'd do pretty much anything you ask if it means getting to do it with you. What is it anyway?"

"Ron, I've got another man waiting to join us. If you agree he'll come in and I'll have sex with both of you."

He looked puzzled and astonished, "Another guy? You're going to have him in here with us while I'm doing it with you? He's going to be watching us?"

"The 'us' will not be you and me, Ron. The 'us' will be both of you with me at the same time. While one of you is fucking me, the other can play with my tits, suck my nipples and I'll take him in my mouth for a blow job. It will be fun and I really get out of control and cum like crazy when I do two guys at once."

"Wow, when I said I'd do most anything for the chance to have you this never crossed my mind. Is this guy your boyfriend or husband or what?"

"Nope. He's another guy I met earlier on the train. I like younger guys and he's 28, what is that six years older than you. He is a fishing boat captain on the West Coast. We had lunch together and when I told him what I wanted to do, he agreed. So I just had to find another young guy and, well, there you were. If you'd rather not do a three-way way then we'll just stop and go our separate ways. Ron, it's not a competition, if you're concerned about that. You are going to be a great fuck, I just know it."

I'd continued to fondle his dick with my foot and toes as we talked and he made no move to stop me. His cock had retreated a bit when I told him my condition for fucking but it was responding to my foot fondling and once again growing erect.

"If it's the only way I can have you I guess I'll have to agree. I know I would always regret it if I didn't take the opportunity to have sex with you. Boy this is turning out to be some trip to the seminary. If I can't handle it when we're together, the three of us, I can stop and leave, right?"

"Of course, silly. I'm not kidnapping you, I'm just using your body. No restraints or coercion or blackmail, Ron. Just good sex fun."

"Now I want you to go to Arnie's compartment; introduce yourself and bring him back with you. He's waiting.. Here, let me wipe you off. Don't forget to put your pants on darling. No, not your underwear. You don't need to put your boxers on. Alright, go on then. Don't keep me waiting."

When he was gone I rinsed the sticky semen out of the washcloth. I freshened up, giving my open pussy a warm washcloth wiping. I brushed my teeth, spritzed perfume in my crotch, on my breasts, and a dab behind each ear. I refreshed my makeup, lipstick, a little blush, the usual enhancers a woman uses. I put a couple of the large bath towels, extras courtesy of George, on the bed that he'd made up earlier. I knew from experience two could spoon together on it even though it was not quite as wide as a twin bed. I donned my see through peignoir and adjusted my thong checking in the mirror to make sure the ribbons tucked under my outer lips and lifted them up and forward in the way that so fascinated Arnie.

It was almost too exciting waiting on them. I poured myself another glass of wine and gulped down half of it. Then a soft knock on my door. I let my two eager young men in then stepped back so they could make mental pictures of me to take away. Reaching to my shoulder I slipped the fabric down exposing one breast with a very erect nipple.

They both had grins and their eyes grew wide as they fixed on my breast. Together they took a step towards me but I immediately put up my hand and said stop.

"You'll get to feel my girls all you want but first you've got to take off your clothes; take off everything men. I don't like to fuck guys with their socks on. While you undress I'll show you some more of me."

I turned around and looking at the two of them stripping, I lifted the back of the peignoir slowly higher and higher until my bum was fully exposed. The cloth tapes of my butterfly cover-nothing thong disappeared in the crack of my ass. At my age they are still firm and proud.

"Do you men like my ass?" I asked. I struck several poses.

They both readily agreed they did. So still holding up the gauzy peignoir I bent over and rested my forearms on the seat of a chair. I widened my stance. I knew that by doing so I had put my hot pussy on wanton "come and get it" display. This slutty display made me tingle with excitement. My soon to be intimate partners were getting the view that stands up cocks better than any pills. Deliberately I flexed my groin muscles so that my outer lips drew together but the tips of my distended little lips protruded. I relaxed and everything opened again like a flower turning its face to the sun.

When I stood up and turned they were both naked and erect; their eyes hot with lust so that a delicious shiver went through me. I undid the peignoir and let it fall so that I stood naked facing them.

"Okay guys," I said, "Let's see if we can make this work. Come feel of me."

I did not need to repeat myself and in a moment Arnie was behind me with his arms around my shoulders , knees bent a bit to burrow his thick cock up the crack of my ass. In this way he could also press his scrotum against me. He nuzzled the base of my neck and tended my tits with a hand holding each, squeezing, fondling, caressing and lightly pinching and diddling my engorged nipples.

"Ahhh, mmmm, ooooh do my nipples Arnie; so good, sooo gooood," my voice thickened with lust.

Ron joined in on his knees so that his head was just below my breasts. He busied himself with lips and tongue and hands. Kisses and tongue sent warm pleasure through my belly, moved to my hips, down the outside of one leg, then prompting me to lift my foot, easily done in Arnie's arms. Then my shoe unbuckled and off replaced by the dear young man's tongue and lips. Sucking my toes. The same to the other. Then up the outside of my other leg until home again at my torso.

We were not silent. They made deep bass throaty noises of sexual pleasure and I chimed in with "mmmmms" and "aaaaahhhs" and guidance about how I wanted Arnie to attend my tits and nipples.

"Pinch my nipples, but not too hard. Now run your palm across the nipple. Ron, darling come up and suck my nipples. I need them sucked. Arnie, move your hands so Ron and suck my nipples now. Put your hands on my hips. Now explore anywhere you want."

How I thrilled at being the meat in the sandwich. Arnie's thick cock and pendulous scrotum were still pressed between the cheeks of my ass. As our foreplay continued I had reached behind and spread my cheeks and Arnie burrowed in as far as he could get without moving down and coming up again into my pussy. But his cock and balls were quite wonderful as they were. He pushed in slow rhythm and I responded by squeezing his hot sausage with my warm buns.

Meanwhile my nipples, happily responding to Ron's hearty oral attention, were firing alert signals to my cunt; get ready sister we've got company cumming!

Arnie readily accepted my "anywhere" invitation with those big hands petting my belly and down into my thong to play in the small thatch of pubic hair I leave when I otherwise shave myself completely bare all over the rest of my mons and vulva.

I gave Ron a bit of tit and nipple guidance and told Arnie to continue down. I turned and kissed him over my shoulder.

"Arnie, I whispered, "If you play with my cunt and make nice to her, you'll make her relax and open wide so that you can get that fat cock inside. My vagina knows to expect visitors and she's getting herself ready. You'd better send somebody to check . And Arnie my clit is demanding attention too. You better send an advance party."

To erase any doubt I drew both his hands down to my crotch. The feel of his hand cupping my elevated vulva was soooo good. Everything was blood swollen, distended and pushed down so that the head of my clit stuck out a bit beyond the outer lips. My outer labia, those two soft baguettes of puffy flesh were drawn open and pushed wide. My inner labia too were heavy and thickened by the blood gathered in them . Two thick wings stuck out of my pussy.

Since I used it a great deal I did not lose it. My sexagenarian vagina secreted ample coital fluids so Arnie's hands encountered a field of awaiting bliss that was hot, juicy, slick and eager.

A finger circled my clit and I groaned. Then from the other flank a thick finger slid into my vagina . I gasped. Pleasure radiated from my joyous pussy up my torso and down my thighs.

What happened to Ron you may be wondering? He continued to take care of business nicely at my tits and seemed quite happy to do so. He had also adjusted his stance, the clever, naughty lad, so that his penis poked against my thigh. Gyrating his hips he left a random snail trail of pre-cum on me, as it leaked out of his yearning cock.

My first orgasm hit, bringing remarkably obscene noises out of me. Under the sensational barrage of rubbing, sucking , squeezing , fondling and frigging I came vigorously. I knew also that it was time to move the party ahead and get on with joining myself with those two beautiful cocks.

I pulled Ron's head back and told him to stop with my nipples and I pulled Arnie's hand away from my pussy. Arnie held me up and returned his fat cock between my cheeks. Ron's eyes were glazed and half-lidded and he slowly stroked his leaking penis.

"Arnie, you get on the bed and I'll stretch out in front of you. You can fuck me from the rear. Ron can kneel in front of my face and I'll be able to give him a blow job. After we all cum you guys can switch positions, okay?" My voice was clotted with lust so that I croaked half of what I tried to say.

Arnie had other ideas. He stepped back pulling me with him until he was next to one of the chairs and sat with me in his lap.

"Lean forward Betty and if you lift up I can get my cock lined up under your cunt. Then you can lower yourself onto it. Ron can stand in front of you so that you can suck him and support yourself on him so you don't fall forward. I'll have you by the hips."

I agreed to try that. "But if my legs get weak we'll have to move to the bed. Ron, I hope you'll let me take your cock in my mouth. Do you feel like your going to cum soon? If you can't hold off then let me give you an orgasm and I'll suck you hard again. I want us all to cum together if we can."

I reached out and took Ron's hot shaft in my hand and fondled it gently. I tugged him closer.

"He cums too quickly when he's so excited, Arnie. He hasn't learned to control himself like you. But he has a quick recovery and I can suck him back into action."

Ron was almost in a daze and simply did as he was told.

"I'm fine with that Arnie said, nibbling on my ear. Make him cum. Meanwhile why don't you just lift up and let me get my cock into your cunt?"

"Okay, I will but you stay still when you get it in so that I can take care of Ron."

Meanwhile I was jacking the young man and could tell he was close. I rubbed his penis against my breast and pushed the tip against one nipple. What made him explode was what I said next.

"Ron, sweetie, let yourself squirt cum on my tits. "

He groaned and erupted a squirt hot, viscous and slick that splattered on my tit. Each time he squirted and there were three or four, I aimed his cock at a different spot and the last of it dribbled over my hand.

At the same time I lifted off of Arnie's lap giving him his cue. He pushed his cock down the cleft between my cheeks until the head was at my vulva. I skimmed some of Ron's warm cum, dribbling down my torso, onto my hand and reached between my legs where I took Arnie's cock in a slimy grip, rubbing it all over the glans.

"Ron has contributed some lubrication for us, Arnie. Wasn't that thoughtful?"

I pushed the head of the fat Arnie cock up between my anxious lips.

"Whatever you want beautiful," Arnie said. "I'm going to have some of my own to blow into you in a little while. And Betty, your cunt feels so good I am going to really get off with you."

I began to lower myself onto my patient lover's thick cock. It stretched me but I was able to slowly sink down until I was again resting on his lap, bent forward and clutching Ron's arms for support.

My greedy vagina was momentarily stunned. The poor thing had hoped for a sausage and won a salami. How a neural channel exists between my mouth and my pussy is uncertain. That it exists I can attest. My mouth watered copiously. With Arnie's incredible mortar sunk up to the hilt inside I pulled Ron to me and found, true to his word, he had amazing recovery. His cock was stiffening. I began to kiss it and lick it. I rubbed it against my cheeks. A thrill of warm pleasure swept down from my chest into my belly down to my distended pussy. My vagina reacted with a vigorous contraction and Arnie reacted with a growl and thrust.

"Ahhhh, shiiiiit," Arnie exclaimed. "That feels so fucking good. Do that again!"

Ron was beside himself, muttering "unh, unh, unh," as I assaulted his rod, now iron hard. "S s su suck it. Suck it," he gasped.

Feeling the pressure of Arnie's hands on my hips I lifted up, then settled on him only to be urged up again. I got the message and began to undulate on the fat plug that filled me.

Up on Arnie and down Ron's shaft. Down on Arnie and up to glans between lips on Ron. Arnie and I found that only a bit of movement produced the most delicious feeling in our melded organs. A hand, Arnie's was at my vulva and massaging the periphery of my distended clit.

Coital fluids leaked out of me and trickled down Arnie's scrotum. Ron's cum ran in dribbles down to my groin making a gooey slop that Arnie rubbed over my labia and around his pulsing cock. Sweat now trickled down between my breasts. A pre-orgasmic warmth spread through my cunt.

"Getting close," taking my mouth off Ron's cock for a moment I managed to rasp out. "Guys... close... ahhh, ooooh, you, you re... ready?"

Ron's had set my nipples ablaze with pinches and twists shooting jolts of delight into my vagina.

"I'm c...close too," Ron said. "Pet my balls, Betty. That will make me cum."

"I can't hold back anymore," Arnie gasped. "Going to fill you up Betty. Here I cuuuummmm! Arrrghhh."

He jammed me down and my own orgasm struck , reached crescendo , then hit me again as Ron jetted a long vigorous spurt into my mouth.

"Mmmmph. Unnnngh, Ukkk.," or something like that were the noises I made. Still another orgasm slammed into me and I groaned, rocking on one cock and mouth clamped on another. Both cocks spurted and squirted into me in repeated jets. The two of them cried out in ecstasy. Mixed cum and cunt juice squished out of my pussy. Cum and saliva ran down the corners of my mouth and dripped off my chin. Still I swallowed most all that Ron pumped thrusting and groaning into my mouth.

I was in heaven and weak as a wet dishrag. If I hadn't been propped up by the two of them I would have collapsed on the floor. Arnie's thick cock softened until flaccid so that my post-orgasmic contractions pushed it out and a wash of our combined juices drained from me. Ron had also grown soft and now he knelt with his cheek on my tummy and his arms around both Arnie and me.

"Ron, those are my thighs your rubbing," Arnie mumbled his cheek pressed against my back.

I took Ron's hands in my own and pulled them up to my chest.

"Let's see if we can get ourselves unstuck from each other," I said. "Ron, if you can do it, you can fuck me next."

"You better believe I can," he said.

I sighed. This was going to be a good trip.

End

kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers