All About Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought the Dodge Challenger to a stop at the front steps just as a man dressed in khaki shorts, a knit shirt and boat shoes stepped out onto the front porch. He came down the steps as I climbed out of the car, introduced himself as James, Allison's husband, and offered me one of the two Dos Equis beers he was carrying. I usually drank Pabst, so this was a treat, and I accepted it with thanks.

James invited me up onto the porch to sit and "have a chat" while we drank our beers. Allison had told him "everything" about what she and I had done the other night, he informed me. He wanted me to know that there were no hard feelings, and that while she had violated the rule he had established for her that she had to remain celibate, he had forgiven her – and me – considering our past history together. And he was looking forward to this evening and seeing if my performance could live up to the billing his wife had given it.

As I sat there and listened to James, I decided that the word that best described him was "prick". How Allison had ever been drawn to him, I didn't have a clue. He was physically attractive but notthatattractive. Did he have all this money when they met? Was money the attraction? Was it that important?

"Let's go inside, Andy, and get another beer. How do you like the Dos Equis? Allison tells me you normally drink Pabst. This must be a real luxury for you," he said as he stood up and motioned towards the front door. "Leave the empty bottle on the table. The maid will get it later."

I refrained from punching the prick and followed him into the house. On the small table in the entryway were two more cold Dos Equis. James handed me one and he took the other. He used the bottle to motion towards the long flight of stairs leading down to the foyer from the second floor. "Allison will be down momentarily," he said, taking a swallow from the bottle.

"She's a beautiful woman," I commented.

He stared coldly at me. "Yes, she is."

"Prick," I thought silently.

At that moment Allison appeared at the top of the steps. All thoughts of anything or anybody other than her disappeared. All she was wearing was a short, sheer, white baby-doll nighty. She looked past James, saw me and smiled. Staring at me, she spun around, causing the baby-doll to fly out from her body. She was not wearing the panties that I assumed came with the top. She stopped spinning and smiled at me again, then descended the stairs.

At the bottom of the steps she came over to me and gave me a long deep kiss, stole the beer from my hand and had a long swallow before handing it back, then took me by the arm. Looking over at James, she said, "Come boys. Let's go into the living room."

The living room was huge and as impressive as the rest of the house, with a large fireplace at one end and multiple seating areas spread around randomly. Allison steered us to an intimate area with a tiny sofa and a couple of small chairs directly across from it. James followed obediently.

She sat on the sofa, tucked her legs up under her, further revealing her treasures in the process, and pulled me down beside her. James had stopped a couple of feet away and now stood, staring down at the two of us. Allison leaned up and pulled my face to hers and once more deeply, slowly and passionately kissed me. When she broke the kiss she looked at me and smiled.

"So good!" she exclaimed before turning her attention to her husband.

James still stood there watching us. His face was expressionless. Allison returned his stare then pointed to one of the chairs across from the sofa we were on.

"Sit there," she ordered.

James had started towards the chair when she ordered him to halt.

"I want you to strip first," she informed him.

He stared at her, then at me, but made no move to obey her orders.

"Strip, James. All the way. I want Andy to see what you have."

James glared at me when I added, "What she tells me you don't know how to use."

Allison slapped my leg when I said that but laughed anyway. "I never told you that," she giggled.

I just grinned. I figured the prick wouldn't know if she had said it or not. It felt good to get a dig in.

James slowly disrobed, his movements becoming a little more seductive and directed towards me the further he went. When he stepped out of his briefs he turned and faced me. The smirk on his face told me he already knew that even when completely limp like he was at the moment, he was still larger than I am with a full erection.

"Now sit down, James," Allison ordered. "And do not touch yourself."

James sat, staring over at his wife with her ex-fiancé/current lover by her side, each of his hands tightly gripping a side arm of the chair he had been ordered to occupy.

Next Allison turned her attention to me.

"Andy, you seem to be the only one in the room with all their clothes on," she observed.

"Hmmm. You're right," I needlessly confirmed for her. What are we going to do about that?"

"Stand up, please, and I'll show you."

I stood, expecting her to command me to strip like she had ordered her husband. That didn't happen.

Instead, Allison got up from the couch and moved close to me. "If you don't mind, I'd like to undress you," she politely requested.

I glanced quickly across her shoulder at James and noticed one of his hands had left the arm of the chair and was playing with his still flaccid cock.

"James is playing with himself!" I blurted out, taking advantage of the opportunity to rat on the prick.

Allison turned just in time to see her husband move his hand back to the arm of the chair. He had been too slow and she had seen enough to know that I had told the truth.

She walked the short distance over to James and stood in front of him. He sat there meekly and looked up at her.

"What did I tell you?" she asked him.

James was silent. He looked over at me, anger in his eyes.

"Don't make me repeat the question," she said. "And look at me, not Andy. He wasn't the one playing with your dick."

James looked back at his wife. "You told me not to touch myself."

"And what did you do?" Allison asked him.

A slight grimace appeared on his face and he said, "I disobeyed."

"Stand up, turn around and hold onto the back of the chair with both hands," she directed.

When he didn't move right away she put her hands on her hips and added, "This is supposed to be my day, for me and Andy. All about Allison. Don't ruin everything."

James was looking at me as he stood up and I was watching his dick. It had begun to twitch as Allison was addressing him and was half-erect now as he slowly began to turn around and grab the chair.

"That's better," she informed him. Looking back at me she said, "Andy, come over here and take your belt off. James must be spanked for disobeying me."

I knew that inside my jeans I was already at my full six-inches, but I would testify under oath that the image in my mind of Allison using my belt and spanking her husband on his bare ass caused me to grow another full inch.

I took the belt off and held it out to Allison. She looked at me, smiled broadly and shook her head. "No. I want you to spank him."

Make that another two inches.

James had fleetingly looked back across his shoulder at us when Allison gave me my orders to spank him. There was fear in his eyes but he turned his head back to the front before she could notice it.

"Double the belt over and spank him once on each cheek," she added. She stood on her toes and kissed my lips quickly. "Enjoy yourself. Don't hold back."

Doing as she ordered, I moved into position, pulled my arm back, and as James instinctively tightened his grip on the chair, flung the belt forward and popped him once on his right cheek and once on his left. I stepped back, smiled at my work, and then looked at Allison for approval.

"No! No! No!" she corrected. "You didn't do it near hard enough. He didn't even flinch." She moved forward and pointed at each side of his ass. "And look. You didn't even leave a mark."

She took the belt from my hand and gently moved me out of the way.

"Like this," she said, pulling her arm with the belt back and letting it fly forward. I thought I could hear it moving through the air before it landed with a snap on his left cheek. He let out a howl and before it died away she had repeated the process and left her mark on his right cheek, causing a second agonizing wail to come forth.

"See?" she said as she handed the belt back to me.

I nodded, briefly studied the welts that were forming on his ass following Allison's lashings, and then without another word brought the belt around and this time whipped his left ass cheek as hard as I could, the sound of leather cracking against skin louder yet than it had been when Allison had inflicted it upon him just seconds earlier. He screamed in agony this time and called me a son of a bitch, but he did not let go of the chair. I didn't appreciate the name calling and did not hesitate in applying punishment to his other cheek, bringing the belt forward with still more force. His knees bent inward just slightly this time, but he gritted his teeth and remained silent. Allison and I had both branded him with the belt, leaving marks that would not disappear overnight. I looked at her and she smiled her approval.

"You may turn around now, James," Allison informed him. When he did, I gasped. Her husband stood there with the most raging hard on I had ever seen.

"I guess it's no secret what turns you on, James," I told him. He smiled at me but didn't say anything.

Allison looked up at me. "Now that my husband has been properly disciplined, I can turn all my attention back to my lover. That would be you, Andy." She pulled my head towards hers, pressed her mouth against mine, and inserted her tongue until it found and began wrestling with mine. I put my arms around her and began grinding my crotch against hers.

We broke the kiss and looked over at James and laughed. He was still standing in front of his chair, hands by his side. He was intelligent enough not to have touched himself again. He had lost about a quarter of his erection.

"If you can, James, you may sit down. If it's too painful, just continue standing. Remember, no touch!" Allison ordered.

Gingerly, James sat back down and returned his hands to the arm rests. He appeared to be ready for the show to begin.

Allison resumed kissing me and as she did so began tugging on the t-shirt I was wearing, slowly pulling it out from the waist of my jeans. With the shirt all the way out, she stopped kissing me and stepped back, taking the shirt and pulling it up and over my head, then dropping it to the floor. With each hand she took one of my nipples between thumb and forefinger and began gently pinching and massaging them. Her breathing was getting heavy (so was mine) as she moved her mouth to the nipples, biting and sucking on each one. I was moaning and wanted desperately to throw her down on the sofa and take her right here in front of her husband.

Allison pushed away from me and grabbed the button on my jeans, snapping them free and yanking the zipper down. She was only after one thing now and dropped to her knees. She was moving so fast and out of control that she caused the jeans to bunch up on my legs as she tried to pull them down. They were stuck.

"Let me help," I said as I grabbed onto her shoulders for balance. I kicked off the deck shoes I had worn, lifted one leg and reached down to pull it out, then did the same with the other and tossed my pants across the floor. Standing there in front of her totally nude, my dick at eye level, her husband sitting in the chair across from us, I smiled down at her.

"I didn't wear underwear tonight," I said. "Just one more thing that would slow us down."

Allison reached out and pulled my cock to her mouth, lavishing attention upon it. If she wasn't careful, I would fire my whole load right now. I glanced over at James who was sitting there watching us. He was totally limp again and was making no effort to touch himself. His eyes were locked on his wife's butt, which was dancing in circles as she worked her oral magic on me. She was his wife, but I was jealous that he was watching us.

I pulled her up and carried her in my arms the three or four steps to the sofa, gently setting her down so both her feet were on the floor. I spread her legs and dropped to me knees, slid my hands beneath the tiny baby doll nightgown she was still wearing, and held her as I lowered my head and let my tongue find her clit.

It was only seconds before her hands were on either side of my head, positioning me and holding me steady as my mouth worked its magic. She was soon bucking, fucking my face. The squeals came next, alerting me to the orgasm that was about to erupt and that I hungrily licked up when it did.

I stood and looked down at her, my back to James. She had a look of contentment and was smiling back at me. "You still need some relief," she said, pointing at my still hard dick. She reached her hand forward and with one finger swiped up the pre-cum escaping from the tip, then held it out to me. I quickly leaned forward and sucked it from her finger.

She frowned. "That wasn't for you. It was for me. I was just showing it to you," she pouted.

"There's more," I told her, stepping closer and pulling her face to my dick.

She stuck her tongue out and ran it around the head and across the tip. "Mmm," she moaned. "So good."

She stood up and took my hand, turning me around so we both faced James. "See anything you want?" she asked him. She twirled around for him, again causing the baby doll to flow open freely in the breeze.

James didn't reply, so she took my hand again, nudged me forward a step and spun me around.

"Anything at all?" she asked him again.

I noticed he was starting to twitch and grow slightly again between his legs. "Maybe a couple of things," he mumbled.

"That's good," Allison said. "You don't want to be a party pooper. You go on upstairs to my room now and have a seat in the chair in the corner. Wait for Andy and me. We'll be up shortly. And remember, don't touch yourself."

James stood and began to trudge out of the living room. He slowed as he reached Allison and me, glancing over his shoulder and paying special attention to our bottoms as he went past. Maybe he just made me nervous, but I thought his gaze lingered longer on me.

"See you soon," he told us as he left the room and started up the stairs. He may have said it to both of us but he had been looking at me when he spoke the words.

With James gone, Allison pulled me back around so I was again facing her. "Well what happened here?" she asked.

"What?"

"You've gone limp!" She reached down and took my now-flaccid member in her hands and looked up at me. "Did I miss something?"

"Your husband makes me nervous. He keeps checking out my ass. And dropping hints like he wants to take me from behind."

Allison laughed. "Is that all? He's always like that. He only gets a hard-on when he's being spanked or thinking about anal sex." She leaned up and kissed me and I felt myself responding.

Allison looked down at my recovering crotch and smiled. "That's better. You'd really be nervous if you had seen how he was eyeing your ass while you were eating my pussy a few minutes ago."

I felt myself going limp again.

"You're safe," she reiterated, placing her hands on my breasts and playing with the nipples. "You're not his type. Neither am I. Besides, this is all about me, remember? All about Allison. My fantasy? And my fantasy doesn't include my husband making love to my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?" I slowly repeated the revelation and smiled. "Is that how you think of me now?"

"Well, yes, it is," she confessed. "I mean, I would like it to be that way. If you'd like to be. Would you?" She gave each nipple a playful pinch before taking a step back, awaiting my answer.

I felt myself quickly getting hard again. Allison glanced down and smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, grabbing my stiffening member and leading the way to the steps. "Let's go upstairs. James must be getting awful lonely."

* * * * * *

Allison told me on the way upstairs that she and James had had separate bedrooms for almost twelve years. That was about four years longer than my wife and I had been sleeping apart, I confessed to her. She squeezed my hand and hinted that maybe when I was in the area in the future I could stay there with her. She would talk with her husband about it later to see if he had any objections.

James was sitting in the chair in the corner waiting on us as he had been instructed. He was limp and his hands were resting on the chair arms, so Allison congratulated him on obeying her orders not to play with himself.

"Now you may prepare my bed for my boyfriend and me," she ordered him.

Earlier that evening, before I arrived, Allison had set a cooler on a tiny table over in one corner of her room and loaded it down with beer. While James was turning back the covers and preparing her king size bed for her and me, she went over and pulled two Pabst beers out. She turned and held them out towards me.

"I have some of James' brand, but I know this is your favorite. Which would you like?"

Not missing an opportunity to get in a jab at James, I said, "I'd like a Pabst. I think the Dos Equis is a little overrated."

She smiled. "Me too!" she said, removing the bottle caps as she came back over to me with the beers. She kept one for herself and handed me the other. We clinked the bottles together in a toast and each took a long swallow, paying no attention to James and not bothering to offer one to him.

James ignored the snub and continued getting things ready for his wife and her lover. He turned on the small lamps on the night stands on each side of the bed and fluffed the pillows. He then walked over to Allison's closet. He opened the door, quickly searched the top shelf before pulling down another pillow and turned to head back to the bed with it.

Allison tilted her head. "What are you doing with the extra pillow, James?"

He stopped and stared at us. "I'm taking it over to the bed. You only have two on it. It will be more comfortable if we each have one."

"You won't be needing a pillow, James," Allison informed her husband. "You won't be joining us in bed. You'll only be permitted to watch from the chair. At least initially. Andy and I may change our minds later and invite you to join us. But for now, just put the pillow down and go sit in the chair. And remember, no touching."

James looked at his wife wearing the see-through baby doll and at her nude boyfriend who in just a few moments would be in her bed making love to her. Then he looked down at his limp cock, lipped his lips, and before heading for the chair asked Allison, "May I have a beer, please?"

Allison nodded her consent and James detoured by the cooler, pulled out a Dos Equis, and without looking at us again, went and sat in the chair as he had been instructed.

Her excitement was growing as showtime neared. Allison took my hand and pulled me over to the nightstand on the nearest side of the bed. "Look at the toys I have," she exclaimed as she opened the stand's small drawer.

Looking down I saw a vibrator, a couple of bottles of lubricant, some nipple clamps, what appeared to be a cock ring and a few more items laying beneath those. "I really like these," she told me as she held up the nipple clamps. "We'll save them for another time." I wasn't sure if she intended the clamps for herself or for me.

She put the clamps back and pulled out the vibrator. "This has been my friend for a long time," she informed me. She turned it on and it began to hum. She lowered it between my legs and massaged up the inner thigh of first one and then down the inner thigh of the other leg, being careful to avoid my testicles in the process. "I put fresh batteries in it this morning but I doubt we'll need it tonight." She didn't return it to the drawer, though, but instead placed it on top of the night stand. Reaching in the drawer again, she took out the bottles of lube. "Just in case I start to get dry," she confided.