All About Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped onto the bed and casually crawled across the mattress, her butt wiggling as she did.

"Look here," she said as she got to the other side and stopped, her ass poised in the air, as if pleading for attention as she leaned down and slid the other drawer open.

"Oh, I'm looking," I answered.

Allison looked back at me and smiled. "I know you are. Why do you think I didn't just walk around instead of crawling across the bed?" She reached into the drawer, pulled something out and tossed it onto the mattress, then slid the drawer shut. "I might want to use these later tonight," she said as she turned over and plopped down on the bed, her legs spread and extending straight out.

I glanced down on the bed and picked up the four pairs of handcuffs. I studied them briefly then looked at her questioningly.

"Not right now, Andy. Maybe later. Maybe not at all." She stared across the room at James. "Or we might want to put them on my husband if he doesn't behave." She laughed as she looked in his direction to confirm that he was still in the chair. He was, but he was gently stroking himself.

"Leave him alone," I told Allison as I climbed up between her legs. "You're spending so much time correcting him that you're neglecting your boyfriend." Before she could say anything, I covered her mouth with mine and began searching for her tongue.

The kiss began an hour long engagement between the two of us on top of her bed as we wrestled and maneuvered from our initial customary missionary position with me on top of her, laying short-ways across the bed, before finally culminating with her on top of me, our heads at the foot of the bed, the pillows having been tossed off onto the floor at some point, along with the baby doll nightgown she was no longer wearing.

Allison had collapsed on top of me and now rested her head on one of my shoulders, her legs straddling my midsection, my penis slowly shrinking and slipping from her box amid our mixed juices that were also flowing out. My eyes were closed and I lay there peacefully, listening to her gently moan with each breath. Only a minute or two before she had been screaming and begging me not to stop. Then we both exploded and entered this new world of quiet and calm.

"I'm hungry," I whispered in her ear after a few minutes. Before she could say anything, I was rolling out from under her. Still on the bed but now on my knees, I took her hands and helped her roll over and turn around so we were facing the headboard. She automatically knew what I had in mind and we both began crawling in that direction, stopping to lean over the side and retrieve the pillows from the floor in the process.

She laid her head upon one of the pillows; the second one I placed beneath her hips. She smiled up at me once I had her in position and then stretched her arms out to me. Placing a hand on each shoulder, she pushed down, indicating that she was anxious for me to go where I was already headed.

I began licking our juices from her inner thighs, followed the trail up to her cunt, then dove with my tongue inside her box and began tasting the treasures she held inside. On the nightstand, the vibrator and the lubricant she had set out earlier now caught the corner of my eye. Without slowing down between her legs, I reached over with one hand, grabbed the vibrator and then the lube. Using just the one hand, I generously greased first her toy and then her asshole. Reaching under her hips, I gently, slowly began to slide the vibrator into her backdoor as I continued eating her.

"Oh!" she screamed as I continued easing the vibrator into her anus. "I've never done this . . . had anybody do . . . oh, stop!" she pleaded as I now had the vibrator almost all the way inside her, rhythmically stroking her ass with it as I ate her pussy.

I pulled my mouth away long enough to ask her if she really wanted me to pull the vibrator out.

"No! No, don't stop. I want . . . ." The rest of her words were garbled and unintelligible. I returned to eating her.

She now started begging for more. I turned the vibrator on, not sure how it would feel to her, but immediately realized it had only added to the new levels of pleasure she was experiencing. She began bucking and grinding so hard with each motion of the toy that I had to stop eating her. I rolled over on my back and quickly pulled her up on top of my body. I guided her pussy down onto my half-foot long cock (that sounds a lot better than six-inch long, doesn't it?) and began fucking her. The vibrator stayed in place the entire time and I continued stroking her with it.

By now Allison was totally out of control, the sensations from the double screwing taking over every thought and process running through her body. How long was I going to be able to hold out? I knew she had already come a couple of times since the vibrator had been inserted. There was nothing that could push her any further towards that sexual cliff. Or was there?

I peeked around the side of the gorgeous red headed woman on top of me who was getting the ride of her life. Over in the corner, James sat with his eyes transfixed on his wife getting screwed so dramatically by the lover he had allowed her to bring into their house. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it in tempo with his wife's movements. And he was rock hard.

James noticed me staring at him and what he was doing but shook his head. He wasn't going to stop. With my left hand I picked up the lube lying beside me and held it towards him, then pointed to the other hand that was busily thrusting the vibrator in and out of Allison's butt. At that moment she let out another yell, indicating yet still another orgasm had just taken place, and quickened the pace of her humping on my cock.

I motioned towards him with the lube again and again pointed at Allison's butt. He stopped stroking his cock as he realized what I was asking him. He pointed towards himself and raised his eyebrows. I gave him the thumbs up signal and in a matter of seconds he was beside the bed and lubing his ten inch iron-hard cock with contents from the tube I had offered.

Allison whimpered as I eased my pace and began slowly withdrawing the vibrator.

"Don't," she begged.

I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she wore a big smile.

"Don't stop," she pleaded again.

"I've got a surprise for you," I whispered. "Just keep your eyes closed." I continued to slowly back the vibrator out, teasing her with it along the way. James immediately applied more lubricant to her anus as soon as the vibrator popped free. I was surprised at the gentleness of his technique.

As soon as she felt the mattress depress under James' additional weight she stopped grinding my dick and her eyes flew open. She tried to turn her head to see who was climbing into bed with us but I stopped her, taking her face in my hands and passionately kissing her. With her legs spread on either side of mine and her ass exposed and pointing to the ceiling, James was quickly in position and began slowly working his long, thick cock into her opening. He was gentle, and the vibrator had already stretched her walls, but still James was thicker than the toy had been and I could tell that there was some initial discomfort.

I began moving my hips again, sliding my dick in and out of her cunt in rhythm with James' dick sliding in and out of her ass. And I kept kissing her and nibbling her lips and tongue. It wasn't long before she was again moaning with pleasure.

Suddenly she pulled her head away from mine and let out a sharp, primordial howl of pleasure. Still thrusting to stay in sink and meet both James and me as we worked her openings, she slid a hand down between us and started fingering her clit. As she played with herself a new grunting sound, steadily increasing in volume, was added to the sounds coming from the bed as she started building to a final orgasm.

James fired first, announcing that he was "Cumming!" and then giving two or three final thrusts before collapsing on top of both Allison and me.

"No!" Allison screamed, twisting and attempting to shake the now-satisfied James off of us, at the same time trying to grab the vibrator that had been inside her just minutes before. Locating the vibrator on the mattress just as James rolled off onto the floor, she shoved the tool into my hand. "More!" she demanded as she resumed riding my cock.

The vibrator was still slick from its earlier session and James had stretched her even more with his dick, plus he had just lubed her with is cum, so the toy easily slid back in now. As I glided it into her, she looked down into my eyes and panted, "Feels . . . so . . . damn . . . goooood!"

I turned it on and began sliding it in and out in unison with her cries of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" that she was shouting as she continued riding me. And then with one final long scream that sounded like a wolf or coyote howl, she orgasmed. I fired my load into her cunt just as the last notes of the wolf howl drifted off. She collapsed on top of me, James climbed back up in the bed beside us, and we all three drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

I woke up sometime later alone in the bed, the sheet pulled up to my waist to cover my nakedness. It only took a second to realize that one of my wrists was handcuffed to the wrought-iron headboard. A second set of handcuffs dangled from my other wrist, but was not attached to anything. Then I heard Allison's voice.

"Hello, sleepyhead."

I lifted my neck and looked over at the chair where earlier James had been sitting. Still nude, Allison now occupied the chair. Her legs were tucked up under her. She was sipping on a beer.

I surveyed the rest of her bedroom for James but he was nowhere in sight. The bedroom door was closed.

"Hi," I said back to her. What time is it?"

She stood up and started across the floor. "It's almost midnight," she informed me as she reached the bed. She held the beer bottle out to my lips and I took a swallow.

"So, why am I handcuffed?" I held up the wrist with the cuff dangling from it and pointed to the other, connected to the headboard.

"Oh," Allison laughed. "That was James. Remember, I told you he likes men, too? He thought that since he had taken me in the ass and I had loved it so much, he should take you, too, when you woke up. He said he thought you would enjoy it. He had you halfway cuffed before I could stop him."

"Thanks for stopping him!" I smiled. "I thought maybe I had missed something." I paused before asking, "So, did you two do . . . while I was asleep, did you . . . I mean . . . ." I paused. I didn't want to have my fears confirmed.

"Are you trying to find out if he and I fucked again while you were out of it?"

"Yeah."

"No. And he won't try unless another occasion like tonight rolls around. Don't worry."

"Okay. I don't see anything like this ever happening again," I told her with a smile.

At first, Allison didn't say anything in response. She just smiled and ran her fingers across my chest. Finally she said, "I hope it will. And soon. James and I talked. He's fine with you staying here whenever you want. Or whenever I want you. His bedroom is all the way over on the other side of the house – on his end – and he won't even have to know when you're here unless he sees your car outside." She paused, then quietly added, "Just like I don't know when his partners are here with him."

Allison climbed up on the bed and snuggled close beside me. I shifted over as much as the handcuff permitted.

"Want me to unlock that for you?" she asked, smiling.

"Not right now," I answered. "It's not uncomfortable and it's kind of kinky."

I glanced down at my waist. A tent was slowly rising up where the bedsheet covered my manhood. Allison's eyes followed my gaze.

"My, oh my," she laughed. "It may have been 'All about Allison' earlier, but it looks like round two is going to be 'All about Andy'!"