All About Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_wanker
a_wanker
57 Followers

Although they were both still dressed, with their boots waving in the air above their knees, they were sexy as hell. Bill realized that they had gotten him completely naked while keeping on every stitch of their own clothing. They were very sneaky, these twins.

Irene bumped her butt and shoulders against Eileen, playfully trying to push her away. Eileen resisted gently but stubbornly.

Bill chose Eileen and plunged his cock back into her open mouth. It slipped in all the way up to the hilt in one smooth stroke. Startled at how easy it went in, he pulled it out slowly and plunged it in again.

Irene was still trying to nudge her way in, holding her mouth open and sticking her tongue out. She even pressed her cheek against Eileen's cheek. So Bill withdrew his cock from Eileen's delightful mouth and aimed it into Irene's.

Determined not to be outdone by her sister, Irene also took it all the way in, although Bill could feel her throat muscles constricting around his shaft and penis head as she fought her gag reflex.

He pulled it out and was about to switch back to Eileen but Irene grabbed his nuts and pulled him back in again. Moving her hand with a tight grasp on his sack she forced him to plunge in deep and pull back out quickly and repeatedly. She matched her breathing to the rhythm of his strokes and her throat gradually relaxed and took the assault effortlessly.

Eileen said "you go girl! Look at you!"

Bill was on the verge of coming again. Irene could sense it and pushed him away. She was panting and so was Bill. Her face glistened with saliva and pre-cum. His face was beaded with sweat. "Don't you come just yet" she commanded. Bill watched his penis twitch and dribble as he tried to think in desperation about something, anything, other than ejaculating on her beautiful face.

The subject his mind settled on was Melanie. By now she would be starting to wonder where he was. He probably should call her.

That did the trick. At the first thought of his fat slovenly wife, his cock immediately softened and the mounting pressure subsided. Irene watched motionless as Bill's raging hard-on came under control and softened ever so slightly, just inches in front of her.

Eileen rolled onto her side and watched, with her head on one hand, smiling. "I do love a man with self control" she said.

"Me too!" said Irene. She flipped herself over onto her back and hung her head backward off the side of the bed. "Ready to go again?" she asked.

Bill thought her mouth looked funny talking upside down. People's mouths always look funny upside down. No matter. "You bet" he said, as he bent his knees to get his dick at this new, lower height.

She put her hands on his hips, opened her mouth wide, and guided him in.

Bill put one foot up on the bed, and his hands down on the bed on either side of her her, to get a better angle and to take the strain off his knees. In this position he could really fuck her mouth hard and deep. His balls bounced against her nose and eyes on each stroke. He watched her throat bulge every time he plunged his penis in.

She took her hands off his hips and put her hands by her sides, as if to say "look ma, no hands!" Of course, she couldn't possibly say anything with his cock relentlessly driving in and out of her throat.

Apparently feeling a need to do something with her hands, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and scrunched it hard between her fingers. She started yanking it up and down, matching the rhythm of the cock in her mouth. Each time she lifted it, a pair of bright red satin panties were exposed to his view.

Flashing red, like a flashing red light at intersection. Normally, it would mean stop. In this case, he didn't think so. It only made him go faster.

Letting go of her skirt, Irene bent her knees, spread her legs, and grabbed her mound through the red fabric. She squeezed it vigorously while Bill continued fucking her throat. When she moved her hand away moments later, there was a dark red area where the fabric was soaked with her secretions.

It looked so sexy and felt so incredible he could feel an orgasm starting to boil up again. He had to keep thinking about Melanie to keep from coming. He found he could concentrate on the amazing face-fucking sensations with part of his brain, while at the same time picturing Melanie with another part - like picture-in-picture TV. It worked like magic. With this mental trick Bill thought maybe he could delay his orgasm indefinitely.

While he continued banging away at her mouth, she slipped a finger under her panties and touched her own clit. Bill could just barely make out a little tuft of dark hair between her fingers, a small dark island in a smooth sea of silky white skin.

Eileen also was touching herself. Still lying on her side with her head propped on one hand, her other hand was exploring beneath her own red satin thong. Her eyes were locked intently on her sister's face.

Irene had her middle finger in her pussy and was grinding the palm of her hand into her mound. She alternately spread her knees and then banged them together, each time Bill drove his cock into her.

She breathed rhythmically like a trained athlete. When Bill pulled his cock out she exhaled quickly before he plunged it back in. The next time he pulled out she would inhale. By alternating her breathing this way, she withstood his furious pace.

Bill tried to watch everything at once. He watched Irene's throat expand with each insertion of his big rod. He watched her beautiful creamy white legs opening and closing. He watched her pleasuring herself with her fingers.

He also watched Eileen pleasure herself. She had removed her panties and now had one leg pulled up over her head, perfectly straight, and was using both hands on herself. With one she was rubbing her clit, and with the other she reached around her backside to put three fingers in her wet hole. Her eyes, while still staring at her sister's face, had acquired a distant, glazed over look..

But as expertly as Irene was taking it, she reached her limit. She gently reached out with one hand to stop him. Bill stopped with the head of his cock resting on her lips, as she caught her breath. Bill noticed that tears were streaming down her face. "Irene, why are you crying?" he asked.

"She's not crying" Eileen said. "That's just what happens. Your eyes tear up. Try gagging yourself with a cock and you'll know." As she said this, Eileen's fingers slowed down, but they kept moving on her clit and in her cunt.

Bill was thankful for this information but he was also sure he wasn't in a rush to try this experiment. He put both feet back on the floor and stood up straight.

"It's just part of the fun" Irene said. Again he thought her mouth looked funny talking upside down. Her nose looked a little pink where his balls had been bouncing on it. Her hair and clothes were in disarray, her cheeks were wet, and her eye makeup was smudged. She was more beautiful than before.

She took Bill's dick in her hand and pulled it toward her. But instead of plunging it into her mouth again, she guided it above her head so she could lick his testicles. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked them both in, stirring them gently inside her mouth with her tongue. Bill could feel her warm breath on his anus as she breathed through her nose.

He was just getting used to this incredible new sensation when Eileen climbed on top of her sister and put her mouth around his throbbing cock. She took a deep breath and then pressed her head forward until her nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair and his cock was ensconced in her esophagus.

Then she held still with seemingly no intent to ever pull it out, and stuck her tongue out to tickle the place where the base of his shaft and his balls intersected. Irene stuck her tongue out at the same time. Bill could feel both tongues tickling the same spot and jousting with each other.

"God damn that's good!" he said. He was amazed that Eileen could both hold her breath and control her gag reflex for such a long time. How long had she kept him deep in her throat without breathing, her nose pressed into his pubes? Half a minute? One minute? Two minutes? He couldn't say. As far as he knew, only competitive free divers could hold their breath this long. The sensations were overwhelming.

With his cock deep in Eileen's throat; his balls bathed in Irene's soft, warm mouth; both their tongues tickling him in the same sensitive spot; Irene's warm breath on his anus every time she exhaled., he moaned in ecstasy. There was no way he was going to be able to stop himself from coming this time and the twins knew it so they didn't let up.

When Bill came he nearly blacked out. It was as if years of pent up desire were unleashed in a raging torrent. As Eileen's throat muscles massaged his swollen cock it swelled even larger and then erupted in a relentless series of powerful contractions. His whole body shook. He shot stream after stream of hot semen deep into her esophagus as she pressed her nose even harder against his pelvis and Irene tugged and massaged his tight pulsing ball sack with her lips and tongue. Bill let out a deep primeval roar as his knees weakened and wobbled.

Suddenly, Eileen pulled away and gasped a deep breath of air. His last spasm shot a final string of semen onto Irene's neckline. As he put his hands and one knee on the bed to steady himself, his still twitching penis dangled into Irene's mouth, which gladly received it.

Irene held Bill's spent cock softly in her mouth and massaged it gently with her tongue as it slowly deflated. Eileen slurped up the small puddle of cum from Irene's white skin and swirled it on her tongue. Then she raised herself up on her knees and kissed Bill full on the lips, making him taste his own salty fluids. Bill thought he would love to kiss Eileen's lips forever, no matter what was on them. He kissed her back without hesitation.

Eileen stopped kissing him and fell backward onto the bed. Irene pulled her head away from Bill's shriveled penis and scooted up next to Eileen, wrapping her arms around her and whispering in her ear. Bill turned and sat on the bed, exhausted, looking at them curiously.

His genitalia felt better and more satisfied than he could ever remember. It was a warm and satisfied feeling that emanated from his groin and filled his entire body. At the same time he gradually became aware that he had a wicked need to relieve his bladder.

He figured he should excuse himself, but that didn't seem like exactly the sentiments he wished to express at the moment. Maybe saying thank you about ten thousand times would be more appropriate. Unsure exactly what to say, he quietly left the twins cuddling and found his way into the bathroom.

He was too wobbly to stand, so he sat down on the pot. It felt good to rest. As he sat there he tried to puzzle out what had just occurred. Who were these amazing identical twins? They clearly weren't from around here, or else they wouldn't be staying in a cheap motel by the highway. And why stay in this hole when their elegant clothes and new BMW betrayed a taste for finer things and the means to support it? Why did they pick him up, old enough to be their father, and bring him here to give him the most amazing sexual experience anyone could ever imagine? It sure seemed as if they had this planned out from at least the moment he saw them, if not before. He just couldn't make sense of it. How could he possibly be so lucky?

He thought about the amazing things he had just experienced. Things no woman had ever done to him. Things that, in fact, he never imagined could be done at all. Sex, or at least oral sex, was clearly not just an amusement for these twins. It was an extreme sport, and they were at the top of the game. If blow jobs were skiing, these twins were ripping on the double diamonds, while everyone else he had been with in his life was on the bunny hill.

Eventually, Bill got up, flushed the toilet, washed his hands and face, and made his way back out into the room, expecting to find the twins still cuddling on the bed where he left them. Instead he found them both totally naked and sixty-nining each other. They were lying on their sides, slurping at each other's pussy.

"I love you Irene" one purred between slurps. "I love you more" replied the other. "No, I love you more" the first insisted.

Bill stood quietly as the twins noisily sucked and licked each other's clits and cunts. Once again, he didn't know which twin was which. His only clues - their navel rings - were pressed tightly between them.

"You're amazing!" one said to the other with her mouth full. "You're delicious!" countered the other, her voice muffled by her sister's vagina.

Unclothed, the girls were even more beautiful than when their clothes were on. They were spectacular, in fact. Their skin was perfectly smooth, creamy white, and unblemished. Bill was surprised, but pleased, not to see any tattoos. Their bodies were slim, fit, and athletic. Their legs were pulled way up and wrapped tightly around each other.

Bill's cock swelled up. After his amazingly powerful orgasm he didn't imagine it would be ready to go again any time soon. But here he was again with a raging woody that was so stiff it hurt.

He thought to himself that they looked like yin and yang - except that yin and yang are opposites - black and white - while the twins were white and white.

They were a pagan goddess, making love to herself - two in one and one in two.

They twitched involuntarily in response to each other's pleasuring. Little rolling mini-orgasms rolled through their bodies as each girl ground her pelvis into her sister's face. Bill's rod twitched and throbbed as he stood near them watching.

"You're the best sister in the world!" one twin murmured into her sister's snatch. "You're the best sister in the universe!" said the other. "You have the best tasting pussy in the universe!" replied the first.

One of the goddesses glanced up and noticed Bill standing there. She winked at him and then rolled herself up on top of her sister, in the process rolling her sister on her back. A glimpse of ruby red told Bill it was Irene on top.

She had Eileen's legs pinned back under her arms, fully exposing her glistening pussy to Bill's intent gaze. The pink lips opened like flower petals. Her clit looked stiff and swollen. Her dark pubic hair had been trimmed into a neat vertical line extending about two inches up from above her clit.

In the other direction her perfect little wrinkled pinkish-brown anus puckered out and in. She must have been tensing and relaxing her muscles to bring about this effect. Was she doing it for his benefit, or for her own?

Other than the narrow dark strip above her clit, her nether regions were smooth, hairless, and ivory white. So beautiful! So tantalizing! Bill longed to press his face into them.

But Irene kept that pleasure for herself. She put her lips on Eileen's clit and noisily sucked it in, causing Eileen to wiggle and moan. Then she started twiddling her sister's clit with one finger, and inserted two fingers into her vagina. She clearly knew exactly how to pleasure her twin, since very soon Eileen was bucking wildly and moaning loudly.

Then Irene looked up at Bill with a big grin. His penis was dribbling again in anticipation of what he hoped was to come.

The thought that he needed a condom briefly crossed his mind, but he immediately dismissed it. First of all, he didn't have one, and second, if he had a chance to get his dick into Eileen's hot wet snatch he was going to go for the gusto. If she got pregnant, or gave him an STD, he'd cope. This would be worth it.

He didn't have to wait long. Irene pulled her dripping fingers out of her sister's sopping wet vagina and nodded to him.

Bill knelt on the bed, with one knee on each side of Eileen's hips. With both hands, Irene took hold of her sister's pussy lips between thumb and finger and tugged them wide open for him.

He pressed his engorged penis head gently against the opening to Eileen's vagina and rubbed it around in her juices. Then he slowly drove it in as Irene fingered her sister's throbbing clit.

Eileen squealed in ecstasy and panted "Oh my! Oh yeah! Oh wow! Oh yeah!" He slowly moved his rigid love muscle around in her hot love tunnel. Irene muffled her sister's vocalizations by pressing her own soggy pussy down onto her face.

Bill was as hard as granite again, but having come once already, he didn't have any fear of shooting off too soon. He didn't have to think about Melanie at all. So he drove his piston in and out of Eileen's cylinder, as Irene fingered Eileen's love button.

Eileen moaned louder and louder into Irene's pussy, which was pressed firmly against her mouth. At one point Bill thought he heard her say "Fuck me harder", although he wasn't quite sure. Nevertheless, he drove his piston in and out of Eileen's cylinder harder and faster, as Irene fingered Eileen's love button faster and harder.

It didn't take long before Eileen erupted into a tremendous orgasm, bucking her hips up madly to meet Bill's powerful thrusts, her vagina pulsiing and contracting around his cock, her mouth clamped hard onto Irene's pussy.

When Eileen was totally spent and motionless, Irene pushed Bill away. As his turgid cock popped out of Eileen's pussy, he pointed it at Irene's mouth. She willingly accepted it. Lubricated with Eileen's love juices, it slipped readily down her throat again.

Straddling her catatonic twin on all fours, Irene lazily fellated Bill's penis. Mostly she just toyed with the head, using her lips and tongue. He was content to kneel quietly and enjoy this relaxed pace for a while.

After a few minutes, Eileen revived and put both hands on Irene's hips and pulled them down toward her, bringing Irene's pussy back down onto her mouth again. As she slurped on Irene's clit, Irene began to moan with her lips around Bill's rod. The vibrations from her voice were transmitted into the sensitized skin on Bill's shaft and head. "Oh that feels amazing!" he said. Irene moaned even louder, and then started humming. Bill was in ecstasy. Wow! Now he really knew what the word "hummer" meant!

Either Bill had unknowingly spoken his thoughts out loud, or Irene read his thoughts, because she spit out his cock and laughed at him. Then she took his cock and pushed it back into Eileen's pussy.

Eileen purred in delight.

After Bill slipped his cock in and out of Eileen's twat a few times, Irene grabbed it and directed it back into her own mouth.

"No! Put it back in!" Eileen protested.

Being a good sister, Irene complied and let Bill's shove his cock back into her twin's pussy. Eileen purred again as Irene resumed fingering her sister's clit. Before long, Eileen was bucking and building toward a second orgasm, her hands gripping Irene's waist and her head lolling from side to side on the bed between her sister's legs.

Bill decided to keep her on the edge instead of letting her climax. He pulled his cock out of Eileen's cunt and pointed it at Irene's mouth. Irene took it in. Eileen whimpered in disappointment.

After a couple of strokes in Irene's mouth, Bill returned his penis to Eileen's pussy for one stroke. And then back to Irene's mouth.

He continued on like this - some times one stroke, sometimes two or three, but no more - between one twin's pussy and the other twin's mouth. Irene played with Eileen's clit when his cock was in her sister's pussy, but she stopped when she had it in her own mouth.

This teasing was taking Eileen to a higher and higher precipice. On the verge of an enormous cum, she was repeatedly denied, only to be brought back seconds later, and denied again. Each time the tension – the pressure – in her groin increased, for her moaning increased to a wailing, and then almost screaming. Her head rolled wildly from side to side. She dug her fingernails into her sister's buttocks.

a_wanker
a_wanker
57 Followers