All About Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked at Eileen. Maybe it was because her fingers wiggling in her vagina found her G spot, or maybe it was simply because she was so turned on by watching her sister's anus react to the treatment Bill was giving it, but she started furiously rubbing her clit as hard as she could, and then her whole body clenched up into a series of quivering convulsions. She stopped rubbing and gripped her crotch hard. As her body quaked she nearly fell over.

As Bill watched Eileen's orgasm subside he held still, his penis twitching deep in Irene's butt. With each twitch he could feel his knob move against her soft rectal lining. He could feel her sphincter squeezing around the base of his penis.

Irene stopped moaning long enough to ask in a half-whisper "Please play with my clit." Eileen, seemingly startled, reached her hand under her sister's belly and touched her clit. Irene twitched and shuddered. "Now put the toy in my pussy," Irene begged.

Eileen picked up the fat pink dildo, and gave it few sucks to moisten it. Then she held it under Irene and waited for Bill to pull out far enough for her to get access. Bill pulled his twitching penis all the way out of Irene's butt and watched her anus let out a nice big fart. He watched as Eileen slipped the toy into Irene's vagina all the way up to its base and wiggled it around. Pussy juices ran off the toy and onto Eileen's wrist. "Damn! You are wet, girl!" she exclaimed.

Eileen turned a switch on the base of the dildo and it started vibrating. Bill could hear a low frequency hum emanating from deep inside Irene. Eileen let go of the toy, and by gravity it stayed there, due to the angle of Irene's body as she lay with her shoulders on the bed and her ass up in the air.

Eileen then put her fingers back on her sister's clit and started twiddling it. Bill got ready to plunge his penis back into Irene's wonderful rectum. But Eileen put her head down on her sister's butt cheek, smiled up at him, and opened her mouth. Was she serious? Did she really want his dick, coated with Irene's butt fluids, in her mouth?

Eileen grabbed his nuts with her free hand and used them to guide his slimy cock into her mouth and down her throat. As his cock throbbed and twitched in her mouth, the thought of where it had just been made Bill so hot he could feel another orgasm starting to well up inside.

With his cock still halfway in her mouth, Eileen said "Umm, that's yummy", her words barely intelligible. Then she liberated Bill's cock so he could put it back to good use in her twin's butt.

Bill placed his penis gently against Irene's back door and immediately he could feel the vibrations from the toy on his sensitive knob. Her anus offered almost no resistance whatsoever as he slid all the way in. Irene's whole rectum was now vibrating around his swollen penis. The vibrations caused her sphincter to relax and loosen up even more than it had been before. "Oh yeah! Do it!" Irene pleaded. "Do me hard!"

Bill pounded his hard rod in and out of Irene's ass as hard as he had ever pounded any pussy. She took it without any complaint. In fact, she was driven into a frenzy by the simultaneous ass-pounding, pussy vibrating, and clit strumming. "I feel so full ... so stretched ...my holes are so full ..." she moaned.

Every time he pulled his cock out of her rectum, Bill watched Irene's ass gape. Rather than closing up, it would stay open, waiting for his cock to plunge in again. The size of the gaping, vibrating opening exactly matched the diameter of his cock. He could see deep into her. He thought he could see all the way to her diaphragm. It was a warm, wet, red, vibrating anal tunnel of lust and debauchery.

Watching the effect his hard, swollen, pounding cock was having on Irene's anus and rectum drove Bill wild with erotic passion. He was just about to shoot his load into her when Eileen put her cheek down on her sister's back side again and opened her mouth. Bill was in a quandary. Did he want to keep pounding at Irene's wonderful ass, and coat her insides with his spunk, or did he want to delay his orgasm and put his slimy ass-flavored cock into her Eileen's pleading mouth.

It was a tough decision but he took his cock out of Irene's butt and shoved it into Eileen's willing mouth. Eileen savored it like it was the best tasting desert ever made. Meanwhile, Irene's ass gaped open at him, visibly vibrating, and Eileen was still massaging Irene's love button. Bill was having a hard time not letting loose in Eileen's mouth.

Eileen took his cock out of her mouth, looked at her sister's vibrating anal cavity, and commanded him to "stick your face in my sister's gaping ass!"

"Yes, stick your face in my vibrating, gaping ass!" seconded Irene.

So he bent down and stuck out his tongue and pushed his face into her gaping rectum as hard as he could. He swirled his tongue around the vibrating inside rim of her anus and tasted the same musty viscous rectal secretions that Eileen has tasted off of his cock. He matched his lips to the size of her stretched, vibrating anus and pressed them into it. As he kissed her sphincter he had the sensation that it was kissing him back. And in a way it was, because in its relaxed, distended state, Irene could make it kiss him by alternately clenching and pushing her butt muscles. The feel and taste was so erotic, so sexy, so kinky, so forbidden, that Bill thought he might implode.

"Yeah, that's it! Do you like the taste of my sister's ass?" Eileen asked. "Yes I do!" Bill answered into Irene's delicious rectum.

Irene said "I want your cock. Put your big cock back in my butt."

Bill got back into position to fuck her butt as Eileen continued stroking and pinching her clit. He could feel stinky wet fluid all over his face and chin. He licked it off his lips.

"I'm so close to coming!" Irene said. "I want your big cock in my ass when I come!" she added.

As Bill pushed his cock into her vibrating ass it offered no resistance at all. Irene pleaded "Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!" Bill plundered her rectum with his sex weapon. He was panting from the exertion and passion. Beads of sweat rolled off his face and splashed onto Irene's back.

Irene had another request. "I want to feel you coming in my ass! I want to feel your cock get harder and swell up and spray all over my insides". Bill was more than ready to comply. "Ok!" he grunted. A few more strokes and his penis did just as she had commanded. He felt it swell up. It felt like it swelled to twice its size, and twice as hard.

Irene and Bill came at the same time. Her orgasm was more dramatic than any of the huge orgasms he had seen the twins have earlier. She screamed as if she were being split in half by the vibrating dildo in her vagina and the massive pulsing cock in her ass. She shuddered and shook and bucked and turned colors as waves of pleasure rolled out from her genitalia and swamped her entire body.

And her ass opened up like before, but this time as big as bucket. It opened so wide that Bill could momentarily see his penis inside her, spraying semen against her rectal lining. Then it closed up and clamped around his cock as hard as her pussy was gripping the vibrator.

His cock continued spurting boiling semen deep into her bowels. In a long series of convulsions it drained every last drop into her. That is, every drop that he hadn't already ejaculated into her pussy, or into her twin sister's pussy and mouth.

When Irene stopped quivering, Eileen switched off the vibrator, and Bill pulled out his cock. Irene collapsed onto the bed. Eileen smiled and gently brushed her hair out of her face.

Bill had no energy left all. He couldn't keep himself upright. But as he started to lay down he was jolted by the sound of a cell phone.

Eileen answered. During the brief conversation she said only "yes", "ok", and "thanks". Then she slapped her sister on the butt. "Git up! Times a wastin'!" she sang.

"You're kidding!" Irene said.

The look Eileen gave her told her she wasn't kidding. So she rolled off the bed and staggered into an upright position.

Bill looked at the red LED readout of a digital alarm clock on the night stand. 9:45. He had met these girls less than 5 hours ago.

Eileen picked Bill's clothes up off the floor and tossed them at him. "You might want to use the bathroom to clean up. But be quick about it!" she commanded. As his mind slowly tried to process this information, she rummaged around in the chest of drawers and tossed out two pairs of blue jeans, two pairs of socks, two pairs of white panties, two gray tee shirts, and two pairs of short fur-lined suede boots. Then, with a look of exasperation, she gave him a push toward the bathroom, much as a young mom would do with a five-year old.

Irene was dragging an enormous suitcase out of the closet.

A few minutes later, Bill was stuffing his tie into his coat pocket as Irene pushed him out the door. Eileen left a ten dollar tip for the maid on the desk, next to the room key, and closed the door behind her. Snow was falling heavily, illuminated against the black sky by the motel lights.

Bill was acutely aware that although he had been fucking these girls in their mouths, pussies, and assholes, he had no idea who they were. They didn't seem to have any intention of telling him. But he didn't want this to be goodbye. Would he ever see them again? How could he find out who they were?

He walked nonchalantly around the back of the car and looked at the license plate. It was covered with snow. Did he dare brush it off? Irene was watching him, impatiently. She was probably wondering why he went that way around the car at all. There was no way he could do it without being obvious, and he didn't want to piss her off. Eileen was holding the passenger side front door open for him. He walked over to her, and then paused before getting back into the front seat.

"Where are we going?" he inquired.

"Back to your car." She said.

"Then what?" he asked.

"Then you go home, I guess - or whatever you feel like doing."

By now, Irene had started the car.

He looked into Eileen's eyes. They were unfathomable. She asked him, calmly "do you want a ride, or do you want us to leave you here?"

He got in the car, reluctantly. Before, he accepted what he thought was a ride to his car, and instead he got the ride of his life. Now he wanted to keep the ride going, and he was offered a ride to his car.

As Irene raced the BMW out of the parking lot and up the highway ramp, his mind was still fogged by the after effects of his huge orgasm. He struggled to think.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked, fearing a rejection – like a teenager asking a cute girl in his class.

After a pause, it was Irene who answered. "Bill," she said. "We had a lot of fun today. But it's done."

Irene put her hand on his knee. "You've got to find your own fun, make your own fun" she said.

"No more moping on bridges" said Eileen. "No more self pity."

"Life is worth living," Irene said. "Get out there and live it."

Irene piloted the car down an exit ramp. "Bill," she said, "you have a right to have what you want."

"And you have a really nice cock!" Eileen added.

"Put it to good use".

"And be good to yourself."

"Be happy!"

"Don't worry! Be happy!"

The girls burst into laughter. So this is what he was left with. Clichéd platitudes.

He tried to laugh with them, unsuccessfully.

The BMW had come to a rest in the lot next to the river, near his SUV. Irene leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Eileen put her hands around his neck from behind, as if strangling him, and shook him gently. Then she kissed him on his ear. Their simultaneous warm kisses gave him a tingle and a shiver. Damn! He knew them only a few hours, yet he felt like the most important part of his life was being wrenched away.

"GET OUT!" they shouted in unison. Then they laughed. Irene gave him a push on his shoulder. He tugged at the door latch and almost fell out of the car, staggering in the snow as he turned around to look at the girls who had come to mean so much to him in such a short time. Irene hopped out and got in the front seat. As the car pulled away, they smiled, waved, and blew kisses to him.

He waved back as the red BMW skidded out of the lot and rocketed away into the darkness. Again he tried to read the license plate. No luck.

So what the hell had just happened to him? Even though his brain was starting to come out of its fog, he couldn't get his mind around it.

The twins were young – his son's age. But maybe their ridiculously simplistic philosophy had merit. It was a philosophy that he had completely lost touch with over the years.

He fumbled for his keys in his pocket. He would have to go home and face the wrath of Melanie. Would he try to explain why he was so late, why he didn't call? Would he make up a story? Would he tell her the truth?

He sat in his car, thinking about what they did to him, and what they said to him. "Life is worth living." "You've got a nice cock so use it." "You have a right to have what you want."

He closed his eyes and imagined what he might want. He imagined a little cottage with a little porch, overlooking a turquoise sea. A bright sun, a gentle breeze, bikinis on the beach, white sails on the water. He imagined warm moonlit nights, palm trees and rum drinks. He imagined an airy bedroom, curtains moving in a breeze that wafted in the open windows, the feel of the breeze on his naked skin, and a naked, cute, playful young woman waiting for him in the bed.

He opened his eyes, to see ... nothing but an iced up windshield.

It would take a lot. He'd have to quit his job, get a divorce, sell the house, split the proceeds. There would be lawyers, brokers, bankers, agents, lawyers, and more lawyers. There would be fights and crying and family members who wouldn't talk to him any more. Then he would have to set out into the unknown.

He closed his eyes again. He saw the cute playful girl on his bed in the little cottage in the tropics. She looked a lot like Irene, or Eileen. She kissed him gently, sending a pleasant shiver up his spine. She put her lips around his cock and sucked him deep into her throat. He felt himself getting hard, again! Amazing!

He opened his eyes. He started the car. He knew what he was going to do, and he was going to start it as soon as he got home.