All Comments on 'All About Me!'

by Freakboy80

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 14 years ago
hot

One of the better femdom stories posted here in awhile. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It truely is all about her

That was awesome.. if only my wife would feel that way...

Please keep em coming just like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

not many words to say... but a big THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DON'T YOU HAVE TO PASS A INTELLIGENCE TEST TO BECOME A COP?

HE MUST HAVE CHEATED OR SUFFERED A BRAIN INJURY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story, keep up the good work.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 13 years ago
The 75% there

You never finished the story!

With all the lead-up this poor guy has, I'm guessing she has got about 10 minutes of marriage left. She must be the consumate actress for her to need to play this role and yet never him catch on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Where can I find a wife like this!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When is the divorce?

Who'd stick around for the abuse and humiliation? No one. Hit the road bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great job

thanks for the tips, hes gonna love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Act like this

Get a divorce guaranteed.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Payback IS Coming!!!

- What a turd that piece of shit wife is! She's a selfish,cruel slithering sack of shit!

- She lies her ass off for 2 years telling him she's a virgin when she fucked several former boyfriends 5 ways from Sunday! There entire relationship has been about her setting him up to be used and abused! The cunt deserves SEVERE payback!

- He's obviously no detective as he blindly falls for her bullshit each step of the way but,when he arrests a big black jig-a-boo for attempted rape he finds out that the perp has fucked his wife a number of times in the past. (Willie saw a pic of the twat wife on his desk as he was led through the squad room and smugly said,"Sheee-it,I done fucked that piece of ass for 3 months in a row a few years back!") It finally began to sink in to the dumb cop that his wife was a nean,heartless bitch,and he devised a plan to get some payback!

- A few weeks later,Dopey the cop had everything ready for his revenge. He rented the same cabin he'd "honeymooned" with is wife in and they set out for what she thought would be another 48 hours of her using him for her cruel,lusty purposes. Oh,wrong-amundo !

- When she got Dopey up to the bedroom and whipped out the cuffs again,he smacked upside the head and before she knew what hit her she was handcuffed to the headboard. Dopey whipped out his official police-issued 18" baton and shoved it up her cunt,no lube, as far as it would go! He worked it in and out until an gel of girl-goo mixed with blood oozed out of her cunt.Then he towel-dried the baton and shoved it all the way up her ass.(Too bad for her that she hadn't pinched a loaf in the past 24 hours as the baton fought heavy-duty resistance on its way up her Hershey Highway.)

- The bitch had little time to recover before Dopey ushered in her BIG black former lover,Willie,who'd promised to show up with 2 other BBCs in exchange for a suspended sentence. Willie,Rufus,and BuckWheat proceeded to make the bitch airtight and switched places until all 3 had shot a load in each of her 3 holes.

- Finally as Dopey prepared to leave,he handed off the video camera he'd been using and requested that his partner remain to film as the tape would be sold to the ever-popular porn site,"Cunts Are Us".com As he walked out the door he passed the 1st BIG black buck who'd fuck Little Ms Femdom. He high-fived each of the 29 remaining heavy-hung black brothers waiting to fill his soon to be annulled wife's 3 holes.

- May a bolt of lightening take out every cruel,nasty,piece of shit fem-dom cunt who takes advantage of a man whose only sin is that he loves her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super story!

This is a really good story - don't let other people's stupid comments put you off. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What crap

Oh yeah I'm sure the world is overflowing with guys as stupid as Jim. He might have submissive tendencies but he would not accept this treatment and no wife with any love or respect for her husband would do it.

A fantasy stretch too far. If you removed your dick from your hand when writing, you might make something more sensible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How wonderful for a husband and wife plan together and decide to have a Wife dominant/ submissive husband arrangement, filled with love, respect, and trust. Unfortunately this wasn’t that. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous