All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 01'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice job!

I like the pacing and solid descriptions - not perfect but very good! I look forward to seeing what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Please continue.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
not incest

was no sex between them, not even a real kiss, thought you might have them jump each others bones at least once, lol. i gave it a 2 star

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Just the right tempo of how two people with desires try to figure each other out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with sexymeup

No pay off no good score. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Research

Baylor is not in Houston. Baylor is in Waco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Enjoying the slow realistic build up with this story unlike the majority posted on here.

Would like to see some reluctance/regret from the mother in crossing boundaries.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Research is good

Baylor's central campus isn't in Houston but they have a satellite campus in both Houston and Galveston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pivot point

Why keep using the same phrase..pivot point, it was irritating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good structure

Good structure and pacing. Nice descriptive narration. I have to agree the term "pivot point" is incredibly irritating. The term is used in politics end public relations it's really kind of out of place in an erotica story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice writing

If you like literature you will agree that it is a well constructed story, close on believable. If you like smut there is plenty on Literotica where they jump each other bones with unbelievable speed. This story is not one of them. It is a gradual build up of events with considerable psychological foundation to make the mother's desire for security and comfort believable. The length of the "initial phase" is just right and if the story develops to its logical conclusion in the same tempo and quality of writing, it will be something really worth reading.

Perhaps you could try writing (if not already) sexy but not lurid short stories for magazines. You are a pretty good writer.

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
very good

go at your own pace - its good to build up some tension

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why ?

can't you post a whole story, from beginning to end in one go. what is it with posting one chapter at a time ? not worth my effort . 1

EdPussEdPussover 7 years agoAuthor
Our Brain is Our Most Important Sex Organ

Thank you, readers, for all your comments. In response to the last comment: sometimes the yearning and expectation for sex can be as potent as the sex itself. That's the theme we're exploring in this chapter and the next. I'd bet you'll be anticipating the next chapter, even though you curse having to wait for it. Similar to the old Nike ads: Just Wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The author's comments regarding waiting for the rest of the story

" sometimes the yearning and expectation for sex can be as potent as the sex itself. That's the theme we're exploring in this chapter and the next. I'd bet you'll be anticipating the next chapter, even though you curse having to wait for it. Similar to the old Nike ads: Just Wait."

"Just wait" may be the case if there was only your story posted every three days but in reality there are close to a couple of hundred and several will satisfy my immediate desire without waiting. Multiple chapters are fine but post together. I browse Literotica from time to time but I can't remember the various bits and pieces of partial stories. I enjoy reading the stories but I don't want to have to remember which partial one I left off with. There is no yearning and expectation of sex in a story that would bring me back looking specifically for the next chapter if there is ever one. I have been disappointed more than once. Without the complete story the best you can get from me is a 3 no matter how good it is.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

cannot wait to read the next bit

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
very nice

That was great. More please

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

What an excellent story, I enjoyed it immensely. Well written and just enough details to maintain attention without presenting the whole story in one big hit. I like your idea of giving us consecutive chapters every few days, keeps the sense of anticipation high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome stuff

Waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Elli

One of the best stories.

Waiting for the other parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stories like this one are paced

Per some of the comments that they will not appreciate your story without a "payoff" in the first act. Move on. It's not like the author is failing to meet some deadline or is getting paid for this. Posting is entirely a gift they are granting us.

Secondly, a story with some decent even halfway realistic buildup is rare. Most stories in this genre are clunky "I showed her my throbbing cock and that was that. We fucked. The end". A story like this needs to be savored.

nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed the build up to the story. Like Anonymous before me stated, this is the type of story to savor. I look forward to more installments. Your writing style and descriptions really create the scene in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Top list

One of the best I've read in a long time. Normally I don't make comments on stories but this really great so far don't rush it please thanx

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the writing and the storyline. It really flowed and painted a great picture in my mind's eye. It's also good to see you're keeping on track with the frequent chapter postings as promised. Looking forward to reading future chapters.

gobears85gobears85over 7 years ago
And then . . .

Great start. On to number two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An excellent story: a wonerful story line written by an excellent story teller. 100% realistic. I gave it a 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.85/5.0 = 97%)]

All along i was imagining my mom snuggled against my body... her mouth on my neck & her hand on my chest.

After that you do not need to go to Heaven, you been there once!

To the writer:

THANK U FOR THIS STORY & KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geography

I don't normally pick at authors work, as you did a fine job with the story. However, being from TEXAS, I suggest you look up the location of Baylor University. Last I heard it was in Waco. No the less good solid start and I will finish the series.

EdPussEdPussover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Geography comment

You're not the first to make that comment.......while in Houston I went by the Baylor Medical School there and mistakenly thought the entire school was located there. Other readers have pointed out that there is a satellite campus there, but I shouldn't have missed that. Hopefully readers can stretch the term "fiction" to include that.

-Ed Puss

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 7 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed the slow build of the story and characters, it made the scene seem believable and realistic. I am looking forward to reading part 2.

But, perhaps its my age, I thought you were dog good delaying being sexually explicit; i thought you should have waited longer before using sexually explicit words to describe what little Joey thought of what his mom while she was masturbating. Just my opinion and not criticism but I felt you went from building intimacy between son and mom to to immediately little Joey wanting to make his mom his "slut" and visualizing her physically in such sexual detail.

EdPussEdPussover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks ChuckWNC

I think your comments are spot-on. I love the instant feed-back of the Literotica site as opposed to writing a book or magazine article as I've done in the past. I wrote the first 3 chapters before I published, and I must admit that I AM influenced by the comments coming in as I write subsequent chapters. I have the story, until it's logical conclusion, firmly in my mind. I may sometimes tease ideas that others have sent in, but this story has a firm direction and as firm a conclusion as one can have in real life.

PrimroseCatnipPrimroseCatnipover 7 years ago
Remarkable

I must say, a truly fine read, I was quite shocked protruding to several points of the story, my eyes were glued to each sentence and I just wanted to keep reading more! Fantastico!

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Nice touch with the pivot points

I like what the pivot points add to the story. It prepares you for the next part instead of just throwing it out there. Nice job.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nice narration

It feels like these people genuinely care for each other. They are friends becoming a couple. Slowly getting closer, beginning to be aware of new emotions from touching and cuddling.

Friends finding fond feelings for future flirting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE STORY WAS BRILLIANTLY CRAFTED. THE PACING IS A PERFECT BALLANCING ACT: NEITHER TOO RUSHED, NOR GOING ON FOREVER. ED PUSS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH HIS COMMENT THAT BRAIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SEX ORGAN

I gave this story a 5/5 (100%).

Some young men have a very strong Oedipal side. Some of them are not even aware of their own Oedipal impulses. That's life.

Ed Puss skillfully brings the 2 charactes closer & closer together. They now live in their own reality (their own narrative) where, step by step, the inconceivable becomes the order of the day.

The scene were mom after the dinner in the reataurant shows up in her reavealing silky nighty is PRICELESS. That act of hers means that at the moment, she felt pretty & sexy. The moment the presence of a man makes a woman feel happy & sexually attractive, she is already his for the taking.

If you are that man & your mom is that woman, you are a very, very fortunate guy.

cibixcibixover 5 years ago

Wonderful buildup and storyline so far, looking forward to reading. Bravo!

Nestar47Nestar47about 5 years ago
Good start

I hope this story continues to intrigue .

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lame

Had a nice build up, but then just had to threw in that 'slut' word...completely out of place

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the start of the series. Character development is okay. Plot is good. As a romantic, I liked that the son gave up his lifestyle to take care of his mother.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

So far, so good.. I enjoyed reading the story. Smooth build up ..

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 01:" - Thirty-nine Year Old (Lonely) Widowed Mother, No Name and Twenty-two Year Old Single Son, Joseph (Little Joey).

The writer/author, 'EdPuss' has written a veeeery awesome tale of a lonely, widowed mother and her mature, very loving and mature adolescent son. The story is--rhetorically and not meaning to be cruel--as slick as a baby's butt. It is well written, thoughtful and smooth. The reading is pleasurable and, from the gitgo--(a southern word, having more emphasis than getgo) , is a great pleasure to read!

The mother and son conversations, dialogue is caring, understandable and sexually demure. There is much evidence "Little" Joey (as distinguished from his deceased father, (Big" Joey) loves his mother more than he realizes. Any mother would move Heaven and Earth to have a son's love as deep, sincere and real as Joey does for his Mom. At this stage their is sincere enough to commit their familial affair as life-long!

Being a committed and appreciative reader of romantic and committed deep loving--style incest, I'll have to give this story a rating of GREAT STUFF!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 01:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Five-year Widowed Mother, Unnamed and Twenty-two Year Old Virgin Son, 'Little Joey' (Joseph Jr).

This story is almost without fail is about as perfect as any short story can be! The writing is awesomely precise, with an almost realistic vividness and "feel good" characterizations. The characters are perfectly played in their roles.

A love, romance story of mother and son's deep abiding love and respect is so deeply in love that this reader wants to visually and verbally make love to Joey's mother instead of her son, Joey. I'm so fucking jealous of Joey that--though I want him to continue falling in consummated love with his Mom--i want to push him aside while I make out with her!! The story almost certainly tugs as each reader's "heart's strings" it is so well written, near to perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdPuss@EdPuss
839 Followers
Just another traveler on this planet looking for a few erotic moments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES