All about Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

I stood there for a moment, almost reaching for the knob, unsure, when I heard something. Was that a moan coming from behind the door? I put my ear to the door and listened. A moment later I heard it again. It was definitely a moan. Then another, then another, building in frequency. I realized that my mother must be in her bed, masturbating to the thoughts of what just happened downstairs. I felt my cock growing in my pajama bottoms again, and reached in through the gaping fly and pulled it out.

Mom was really getting going now. I suddenly got a picture in my head of her naked, thrashing about on her bed, one hand on her swollen clit and the other on her breast, pulling and squeezing her pink nipple. Her cunt wet as she abandoned her clit for a moment to plunge three fingers deep inside herself. Her breasts heaving and rocking as she humped her fingers. Stroking my cock now, I listened as she built to a crescendo and just as she climaxed I felt my cock swell as my cum exploded out of it, splattering against her door once, then twice, then three and four and five and six times. Mom gave one last long groan as I milked the last of my seed onto the carpet next to my feet. I padded quietly to my room and closed the door without a sound.

I was up the next morning before Mom and I worried that she might be upset about what happened last night in the cold light of the next day. I was also still really aroused by listening to her get off in her bedroom. Even though I had pulled one off before I got out of bed, I could still feel my cock thick, turgid, and tingling inside my pajama bottoms. I made coffee and looked at the news on my tablet, waiting for Mom to get up so I could figure out what the situation was.

Evidently I had nothing to fear. Mom came out in her usual long nightgown, gave me a quick kiss and said "Good morning, sweetheart," just like she usually did. She got some coffee and sat down at her laptop on the kitchen counter just like normal.

Relieved, I asked her, "Are you hungry? Do you need a little greasy bacon after all we drank last night?"

"I feel fine," she replied, peering at me trying to gauge if I had a bit of a hangover. "But bacon and eggs sounds really good."

"I feel fine too," I said. "And I agree, it does sound good. Bacon and eggs coming right up."

I moved around the kitchen, turning on burners and gather up cooking utensils. After a few minutes Mom looked up from her computer and said, "I had a really good time last night. We should have a date night like that once a week."

"Sounds good to me," I replied without a single thought about how odd it really was that a mother and son would have a date night once a week. Or that we regularly held each other, cuddling and lightly kissing. Or that last night we had done everything except actually make out. It just seemed so natural and so good. I didn't want it to stop.

And that was the key pivot-point that determined the outcome of the situation. Looking back, I realize that at that particular moment, we both acknowledged that we were officially dating. Also, I realized I had to clean my dried sperm off her bedroom door.

*****

Thanks for reading. New chapters will be posted every three days until the end of the story! Please vote, and I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers
12