All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 04'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom-son BDSM?

Enjoying the story and it's pace, I have got one question though, if the story would turn into mom-son BDSM? where son is the Dom.

I reckon the story has got tremendous potential to turn to......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Nice one keep continuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favorite

I have followed this from the begginging great story line. Cant wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Yet another instalment of this great story, characters are very believable and the action is hot. Already looking forward to the next chapter

va45va45over 7 years ago
Buildup

Very good buildup and start of a open life for them.to share with no limits

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Loved it!

You've got a great series going here. The next chapter should deal with more practical matters such as Joey's job and how they'll live from now on. Well done!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Well

I don't see why to take it further. Are we now talking about anal and BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Terrific First Story

or , maybe, just a return to writing. It feels to me like a story that is going to live out there lives together with that growing family that will consist of their children and his siblings, which for me can be an amazing journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

I've enjoyed your story so far and I look forward to the next one. Please keep writing!

Maybe the next chapter could tell us about how Joey is making his mom into his personal slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Very good. Well written and convincing. You do a good job about how a love like this could happen and make us, your readers, think it good and appropriate. One suggestion: you could have him find a girl to marry but not give up his love affair with his mother. It would make the mother feel as if she had not shortcut his life by depriving him of a woman who could give him children and grandchildren for her. I leave it up to you whether the wife knows about the mother or not. She would be a woman like the mother, just younger, but with the same passion and love. I don't imagine the women being involved sexually with each other, or all three with each other, but that could happen and you could bring it off.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story, maybe more chapters they move him to Denver with some on the road sex adventures?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
love it

the way you build the eroticism before they fuck is phenomenal. please keep going.

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
love it

The eroticism is so much better when the author knows how to write emotion well. You have this gift. I hope to see much more from you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Liked this one a lot!

The feelings...the passion...the whole thing...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully done

I mean the whole series of stories, of course. It is very hard to imagine a better way of handling a finely developed story line mixed with some sensational sex. You deserve the highest of priase for this work and you certainly have mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love your stories.

"All About Mom" ; the hot willingness of my own mother's incestuous lust with the son who gave birth to him. He instinctually went to whence he "came".She ,the only thing that the mother and her good little girly bitch need for the next delicious and depraved seductive mother -fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daddy

Sorry but all the talk about the father killed the story for me. It's a good, well written story, but when I date the last thing I want to hear about is their former lovers. I would think that hearing about your mothers great sex with your dead father would be a sure-fire boner killer, and right in the middle of the act? You didn't write the character of the mother as tasteless and crass, but that's what that statement made in the middle of coitus was.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

The son taking the father's place was just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
shaved [pussy

men are such wimps today wanting a woman to look like a little girl. I prefer a woman

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
im glad she didnt go completely bald

i love a good bush

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When mom did discovered my porn, she saw that i loved older shaved women. She came to my room wearing only a silk robe and was naked underneath. She opened it up for me, and to my surprise she was totally shaven. I got to feel it with my fingers and my tongue. Shave ng made my mind mom wild.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This has become a beautiful, erotic, sensual and passionate love story. The character development, especially the mother's. is outstanding. For the son, it is hard to compete against a ghost. The mother's explanation of her relationship with the dead husband/father was logically required to save the son's self-image and for him to gain insight as to the new relationship with his mother. I have no problem with incest in real life as long as there is no positional power play involved nor emotional abandonment. I still hope this series reflects real life couples.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"All About Mom Ch .04:" - Twenty-two Year Old Very Respectful Son, Joseph "Little Joey" and Thirty-nine Year Old Very Sensible Widowed Mother, Heather (I Peeked At The Next Chapter).

With an abundance of accumulating sexual familiarity and action, the degree that Mother Heather and Son, Little Joey (his ten [10] year deceased father being Big Joey), their disruptions by previous emotional killing of Heather's husband and Little Joey's father, Big Joey, the melding, committed mother and son couple, they're getting comfortable with their marital-style relationship with their pledged lives.

As their young ages dictate, they're destined for many, many love filled years together. It's time they discuss, and act upon, increasing their household with the patter of babies. With three (3) more chapters to go (according to the writer's index of stories) they have many decisions about the future familial future to discuss and plan for eventualities!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 04:" - Twenty-two Year Old Pussy Starved Son, Joseph Jr (Little Joey) and Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile Widowed Mother, Heather.

Nothing has changed since I first read this very delightful mother/son incestuous relationship "3 Months Ago" except it seems to have--to me--more deeply, meaningful feelings between Mother Heather and Son Little Joey! There has yet to be any discussion about "protection" in their romantic and deep feelings toward each other...as lovers and sex partners. My wish is they agree to an ever-lasting relationship as a marital, familial couple with their desire to have a couple babies in the lives.

The story context seems to be fruitfully growing into them having a chosen husband and wife affair and vows to lasting marital love and family affair. The story is written almost flawlessly, with easy reading of every aspect of their lives. Very unique style and presentation is awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i like the CLEAN, loving sex that keeps the young mom out of trouble, and keep her SAFE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous