All about Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've tried very hard to convince the outside world, you, and most importantly myself that I'm doing fine since your father died. But Joey," she paused and looked at her coffee. "I've been living in Hell with no hope, knowing nobody could ever fill your father's shoes in my life."

I reached over and took her hands in mine.

"When I got attacked, it was the last straw. I broke down. I didn't want to go on. I was done." She shook her head slowly, looking at our clasped hands.

"You brought me back to life." I looked down at our clasped hands, knowing that I shouldn't speak. She needed to.

"But this time it was different," she continued. I was stripped down to nothing, and the more you nurtured me; the more you loved me, the more I realized that I love you the same way I Ioved your father. I realized that you were the one person that I could love enough to want to do anything for. The sexual part didn't come at first, I just knew the more I could please you the happier it would make me; the more it would heal me.

"As my sexual feelings started, I denied them at first. I thought I'd just start cooking and cleaning for you, taking care of you that way. I had a fantasy that you'd get a job here in Denver and that we could live together as Mother and Son, and that I would take care of you and that would keep me feeling well and whole.

"But after a while, I couldn't deny the other feelings I was having. The one part just naturally led to the other, even though you were my son. I felt so guilty at first for having those feelings, but as they grew the guilt disappeared and was replaced by desire.

"So at first, without really trying, I started being sexy around you. I don't think you even noticed. Probably because I was so out of practice, and you didn't expect to be flirted with by your own mother.

"After the first time we cuddled on the couch, though, all pretense was gone for me. I knew I was in love with you in a completely different way, and I knew I believed I could make you happy in every way. I wondered if maybe I was kidding myself, but the feeling was too strong.

"So I made sure we cuddled every night. I kissed you, and held you, and hoped that you'd want me." She sat down across from me again. "I looked forward to it all day, and made sure that we were in a position every evening where it would happen."

I remembered back, and couldn't disagree. I nodded my head.

"And I gave you every chance to stop it." She looked beseechingly into my eyes. "If you had ever given one sign that you were uncomfortable I would have stopped. Up until the moment we kissed, I thought you could stop me, and then you could have always looked back and just thought to yourself that you weren't really sure, but it seemed like your mother had come on to you, and that over time you would dismiss it as me just being needy and messed up at the time.

"That's not what happened, though," she continued. "Two nights ago, when we made love, I knew right then that I had found with Little Joey what I had with Big Joey. What I said last night was true, even though I shouldn't have said it. You do fuck me like your father did. Well, not exactly the same, but every bit as good. And my feelings for you are strong, Joey, very strong."

"And mine for you, Mom," I answered. "I've never felt this way before. I've never enjoyed sex so much before. I don't think I've ever loved a girl or woman before."

"That's wonderful, Joey. More than I could have hoped for." I could see her trying to choose her words carefully as she continued. "What I said last night, I couldn't help it. You're so much like your father, Joey, that being with you is like being with him again. It may even be better. I loved him as a man. I love you as a man and as a son. But you are just like him, Joey, and I can't stop thinking that. Sometimes they say God empties your hands for a reason. So he can fill them up again with something better."

That thought hung in the air for a moment.

"When my hands were emptied, Joey, I cursed God," she continued. I was surprised, but not shocked by her comment. I think many people feel that way after a great loss in their life. I wanted to interject here, but knew she was working towards something.

"I've been blessed again in life, Joey, by you. I was blessed when I met your father, I was blessed when I had you, and now I am blessed again. All within our family." I saw a tear drip slowly down the crease where her nose met her cheek.

"I need you to think carefully, Joey," she said, looking at me. "Is this what you really want? Stepping into your father's shoes. Being my man, being my lover, in your father's place. It's not too late to go back to you just being my son, which you will always be, either way you decide. I'm sure we could get past this." It was a big question, but I knew the answer instinctively. It was what I had always wanted, I just hadn't figured Mom to be part of the deal. I had always wanted to be just like Big Joey.

"More than okay, Mom, I'm proud to be in his place, in his footsteps." We just looked at each other for a moment. Then she stood and came around the table, standing in front of me.

Spreading my knees, I pulled her to me, cradling my head in her breasts. She, from the standing position, held my head in her arms and I, from the sitting position, wrapped my arms around her waist. We held each other for what must have been 5 minutes, neither speaking, both lost in our own thoughts about what had just been said. Finally, I looked up at her and she leaned down and placed her lips on mine, kissing me softly.

"I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you, too," I answered.

We kissed more deeply, and I pulled her nightgown up so I could touch the bare cheeks of her butt. I kneaded them and caressed them as we kissed. When the kiss broke, she leaned slightly away from me, and without planning, I took my hands off her ass and grabbed the collar of her nightgown. With one hand on either side of the top button, I pulled it apart, the buttons popping from the force. When the three buttons were gone and the V of the opening exposed, I shifted my hands, grabbing either side of the opening and ripped the nightgown apart, splitting it right down her front from top to bottom. I pulled it apart and down off her shoulders. She shook her arms and it fell to the ground.

It must have excited Mom for me to do this because as soon as the nightgown fell on the floor she took my head in her hands and brought my face towards her breasts. I laid my head between them, still hugging her and caressing the creamy white globes of her butt. I kissed her breasts gently, and then took one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking gently on it. Mom moaned softly, enjoying the sensation, then moved my head towards her other tit.

As I sucked and licked Mom's sensitive breasts, my hands continued to roam over her bare butt cheeks again. I squeezed them, rubbed them, and pinched them. Mom was moaning quietly from the attention I was giving her nipples when I reached further around and slid my right hand below her butt, finding my way between her legs.

Still standing, she widened her stance, giving me better access to her cunt. When I found it with my fingers, it was slick and juicy. I tickled and pinched her bare vulva as her lubrication spread.

"You're so wet, Mom," I told her. She pulled slightly away from me, her nipple leaving my mouth with a pop, and moved her hand down to her pussy. I felt her fingers there with mine, hers from the front, mine from the rear. She ran her hand around, then moved it to her clit. I could feel her rubbing her clit as I began to move my fingers slowly in and out of her. I went back to sucking her nipples as she stood before me and fingered herself.

Her hand became a blur on her clit and I tried to follow suit with my fingers inside her. I pumped in and out of her, matching the speed with which she was rubbing her clit. I lost her nipple from my mouth when she raised herself up on her tip-toes and climaxed with a loud howl. She thrust two or three fingers into herself as she rode the giant waves of her orgasm, our fingers melding inside her into what would have been a giant, hard cock for her to ride.

When her orgasm subsided, she withdrew her hand from her vagina and said, "Pull your pants down."

I picked my butt off the booth seat and slid my pajama pants down, exposing my erect cock as it sprung up straight in the air, pointing towards her cunt. Without a word, Mom held her fingers in front of my face. Not being sure what she wanted, I gave a quizzical look. She moved her fingers closer to my mouth, and I understood. I opened my mouth, and Mom slid her slick fingers, covered with her cum, into my mouth. I tasted her love juice and began licking and sucking on them greedily.

As I did, she slowly lowered herself onto me, my cock finding the soaked hole of her cunt on the first try. She slid her fingers deeper into my mouth as my cock slid into her. Her eyes closed, and as she started rising and falling on my cock, she matched the rhythm with her fingers in my mouth. I sucked and licked her fingers as my cock went in and out of her cunt.

As the fucking got more urgent, she took her hand from my mouth and put her hands on my shoulders. Silently we fucked, me still sitting, her still standing. She rising, then lowering herself until I was buried up to the hilt in her. She leaned in and began kissing me as our bodies moved.

We fucked in silence until I quietly said, "I'm going to cum, Mom." And with just a slight moan, I began shuddering and squirting my cum up into her. She rode me until the last drop, then let herself down all the way, sitting on my lap with my deflating boner buried deep, deep inside her. We kissed again.

She sat on my lap with her arms around me and her head resting on my shoulder for another five minutes or so. By this time my cock was soft, and when she shifted her weight it popped out of her, followed by a long, drooling stream of my cum. Mom just stood up, picked up the remnants of her granny-gown and used it to wipe off her leaking cunt. Then she got down on her knees and wiped the kitchen floor with it where she had leaked. I watched as she finished, then came towards me on her hands and knees and began lovingly licking my cock, cleaning up the mess we had made on it as well. When she was done, she looked up at me, her hair tousled, her eyes happy.

"You're a man I'll do anything for, Son. I'll do anything to make you happy."

"And me for you, Mom." I pulled her up onto my lap and we kissed again.

As the kiss ended, I couldn't help myself. "Sorry about the nightgown."

"I don't think I'll be needing it anymore, anyway," she laughed. "Your father always like me in negligees."

"Me too, Mom. Me too."

*****

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the comments. Writers write alone, and readers read alone, so comments are appreciated very, very much! New chapters will be posted every four to five days or so until the end of the story! Readers have asked how many chapters there will be, and I honestly can't say. While I have the storyline planned out, the writing will determine the number of chapters. Probably four or five more. Please vote!! And keep the comments coming, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails, if the sender chooses to include their return email address.

12