All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 06'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great one

Keep continuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let him breed her

Make her completely subservient and submissive to him and then let him breed her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I always thought that, at 22, the son should have a bit of hair on his delicious and muscular chest.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Interesting Set-Up

You have some likable, sexy characters. They are now independently wealthy. What you don't have is any conflict. What do the characters want, and what or who is standing in the way of that? You may have this all plotted out already. You may have written this out many chapter's in advance. Right now, the characters are rich and content. There's just not much tension or suspense here.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 7 years ago

OMG! What are you doing? You spent half this story droning on like my accountant - on topics neither interesting nor remotely sexy. You easily could have summed up the financial security aspect in a paragraph or two at most.

Wait! I think I see what you're doing - though I'm not sure you do. The installments are getting quite repetitive, and sensing this you thought you'd fill with a bit of MBA mumbo jumbo to reach the requisite two pages.

I really liked this story but it's going nowhere in a hurry. Actually, you may be getting in your own way. The way to keep us interested is with CONFLICT. Moments of doubt, chance of discovery, twists of fate, etc. Now, by making them wealthy you may have eliminated many possible twists or conflicts to which we mere middle class mortals fall prey.

Time to cook up some drama. You've already fucked her in every possible hole. Barring inclusion of others, there aren't many more sexual conflicts on the horizon.

Get creative.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh keep going

Please? enjoying this tantalising series very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I just hope you don't start adding other people in the mix .I hate it when that happens.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Well

I liked the previous chapters but this addition shows the momentum is gone. The fact is once the incest occurred no need to read further but I did. The last submission was surprisingly good because this addition was not. I think it's time to start something new. **

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 7 years ago
Very well done

I liked this story, it caught my attention and kept it, you didn't do as so many on here do after so many chapters they start rushing through certain parts leaving us to want more out of it each of the love making parts were well written and exciting,they kept me wanting more. I look forward to the end of the story and hope you write more thanks.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Engaging

This story is one based on love, not domination, not deception, and not animal excess. The people involved love and respect each other. And it make me feel good.

inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
ch 07

Next chapter?

Lee2012Lee2012over 7 years ago
Very well written

Your series is extremely well written with no difference in style variation from one episode to the next. A rare talent I must say for any genre.

You transition from normal actions into sex, whether gentle or teeth-rattling-pound-that pussy dude! I applaud you, give you five stars, cuz they don't have tens, and await your next venture after these.

Lee2012

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ch7

awesome when is ch 7 coming out

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

More backstory than sex but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
owing

while reading the story,my 6.5 inches fair black dick black too getting its hardness & I felt I want to to be in joey's place to fuck that mom .

I want to eat her latrine & drink her pee.& fuck her whole day through out my life

.

& want to give birth to children.

& want to get marry.

& & want to fuck in standing position by lifting her over my dick & pump her till my hand muscle get weaken& my dick gets tired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

Absolutely enjoyed the whole sErie thus far.

If this were a movie I would watch it over and over again.

Can't wait for 7

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Again logical development of character's personality and the growth of their relationship. The author's use of the English language is remarkable. Use of 4 letter words is at a minimum. The conversations and sexual activity the couple have reflect what a real life couple would have in similar circumstances.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 06:" - Thirty-six Your Old Widowed Mother, Heather and Twenty-two Year Old Son, Joseph "Little Joey."

A previous comment about the writer/author's, 'EdPuss,' being, to paraphrase, above par. I'm in total agreement. For writing about (incest) pornography, the use of the English language IS fabulous...almost totally flawless and most certainly fabulous!! The writing consistency is rare, unique and a real pleasure to read!! Great work in the areas of characterization, dialogue, roles, side stories and overall production.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch.06:" - Thirty-nine Year Old widowed Mother, Heather and Twenty-two Year Old Son, Joseph Jr (Joey).

As the old adage goes, 'and the incestuous cum keeps acumming.' This story is awesomely easy to read; the fucking time seems to absolutely fly by and the next chapter is quickly awaiting my appreciation of a fabuously written realty incestuous mother and son love story.

At this point, to spice up the boiling blood in my veins, is that mother needs to talk with her son about providing him with their love child(ren)!! Their familial relationship has moved into the "husband and wife" lifestyle. They have love, they have commitment, they have each other, they have no financial worries, and they need to have children in order to made the fairy tale love life be complete!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdPuss@EdPuss
840 Followers
Just another traveler on this planet looking for a few erotic moments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES