All about Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

"I don't know, Mom. Raging hormones, probably," I retorted.

"Well, I don't think your raging hormones have calmed down much. You're a horny little bastard," she said with a laugh.

"You should talk, Mom. I never knew you were such a slut!" I answered, and immediately feared I had gone too far with our joking.

But Mom was a gamer. "Oh, you don't know yet how slutty I can be!" she replied.

"Well, I'd love to find out." We rode the rest of the way in silence, me chewing over a few questions I had regarding how slutty Mom had been in the past with Dad, and she probably planning on how she was going to show me, if I knew her.

We got to the condo and Mom pulled right into the parking garage with no hesitation, got right out of the car and walked towards the elevator.

When we got upstairs I jumped into the spacious shower in the master bathroom and after a few moments Mom joined me.

"I think we should go to the Buckhorn Exchange for dinner tonight," she said as she soaped up. "I've been planning for the past three years to take you there on your twenty-fifth birthday to tell you your big news. It only seems fitting that we eat there tonight."

"I am always up for the Buckhorn," I answered, trying to gently nudge her out of the way so I could get some of the hot water. Edging her out, I got under the water and rinsed the soap from my armpits and face. Mom asked if I wanted my back washed, and I replied in the affirmative.

She took the soap from my hand and began washing my back as the hot water splashed over both of us. Little by little her hands moved around to my chest as she pressed her body into mine from the back. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my spine. My pecs were still full and tight from my workout as Mom caressed them with her hands and the soap.

Little by little she worked her way down my chest to my stomach, stopping to clean out my belly button Mom's hands felt wonderful as she washed and caressed every inch of my torso. Her hands didn't stop their journey south there, though. They wandered further down. After washing my lower abdomen, she gently took my cock in her soapy hand and began washing it with long smooth strokes. Her other hand held the soap and as she gently washed my cock she used the other hand to cup and wash my balls.

"Have to get you nice and clean down there," she whispered in my ear.

I could feel the blood filling my cock as Mom continued her soapy stroking. I started to get hard and Mom gave an approving "Mmmm..."

I reached my arm over her shoulder and around her back and pressed her against me as my cock continued to grow in her hand. My balls pulled up tight against my body as Mom continued to caress them and my cock grew to full hardness, pointing upward at a 45 degree angle. The soap had washed off and Mom's grip had lightened to a feather-touch. I wanted her to grab it and jack it, but she kept up her feather touch. The soap had dropped on the shower floor, but she still held my balls cupped in her hand.

"I don't want to waste this beautiful hard-on, Joey," Mom said softly as she pulled away. "I want it in me."

She turned and took a step towards the back of the shower where there was a bench seat. Bending at the waist, she put her head on the seat and thrust her ass in the air, spreading her legs. She stood on her tip toes, giving me just the right angle to fuck her from behind.

I put one hand on either side of her hips and crouched just a little to get my raging, hard cock generally lined up with her cunt. Mom reached under and took my cock in her hand, guiding it to the exact spot. I gave one small push and hit the mark, entering her about an inch. Mom removed her hand and started stroking the underside of my steel-hard cock and caressing my contracting balls.

I pushed again and easily slid in another two inches. I longed to plunge completely into my mother, but held back for my lover, wanting to draw out her pleasure. I held there for a brief moment, then went in another two inches. Mom emitted a quiet "Oh!" when I did, and gently squeezed my nut sack.

I held my ground there for a moment and just moved it slightly in and out, going no further in than I was. Small movements to arouse and inflame my partner, to build her desire and longing. I held still for a moment, Mom caressing the underside of the exposed part of my cock, and then slid another two inches in. I was close now, to reaching her depths, and it was hard to hold back, but again I did just small in and out motions, going no deeper, while Mom caressed my balls.

With one final push, I buried myself all the way in Mom. Again, she gave her familiar low groan as I penetrated the deepest parts of her womanhood. I felt her lean back, pushing against me, pressing to get every inch into her, leaving nothing on the table. I quickly pulled out half way and then thrust to her depths again. Her grip on my firm ball-sack tightened.

"Oh, fuck," Mom cried out as I pulled back and held for a couple of seconds, then rammed it home again. Again I pulled out, paused, and thrust it home. I slowly built a flawed rhythm, hesitating at the top of the stroke each time, changing up the lengths of time I paused. Mom's hand was busy rubbing my cock, my balls, and her own vaginal lips as I hiccupped through my fucking motion.

The hot water splashed over my back as I increased the pace of my fucking. Mom's cunt was slick and receptive, even tighter than normal from her bent-over position. Her hand was busy adding to both our pleasure and picking up speed as I increased my pace. Every time I stuffed it all the way in, she made a grunting sound that I had never heard from her before. Perhaps it was the angle of her upper body causing some constriction of her vocal chords, but it was low and guttural, coming with an exhalation of air from her lungs.

Mom's probing fingers finally got me so worked up that I couldn't keep up the pause at the top of each stroke. I held her even more firmly by her hips and started ramming my cock in and out of her. The top of her head was hitting the tiled wall of the shower and I was afraid I might be hurting her, but when I heard her call out, "Harder!" I knew that she was okay.

After another two or three minutes of taking a pounding, I heard her yell, "Fuck!" and felt her hand drop away from my balls. Her entire ass started vibrating in my hands, shaking violently as I plunged in and out. She was in the midst of a massive orgasm, her legs quivering and her ass shaking as spasm after spasm hit her. With each spasm I could feel the muscles of her cunt tighten around my cock. I feared that she might lose control of her legs and fall, so I slid my arms around her waist and interlocked my fingers on her stomach while I kept pumping away, supporting her with my arms around her waist.

Mom quieted for a brief moment, then groaned again as a second orgasm hit. Not as strong as the first, she rode it out, bucking against my pounding cock. When it was over she suddenly stood, causing my cock to pop out of her at a somewhat painful angle.

She immediately spun and sat on the seat, grabbing my cock in her right hand. Using my cock as a handle, she pulled me towards her, aiming my slick, throbbing cock for her mouth. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth and pulled my cock right into it. Her hand became a blur as she jacked me off, sucking the head of my cock in and out of her mouth.

I watched Mom as she expertly blew and wanked me at the same time. I felt my climax approaching from far away, and it moved slowly up my body. When it was at my shoulders, it rushed the last 25% up, up, up until I felt it in the top of my head. When it reached there, my cock went off in Mom's mouth, pumping thick blasts of my sperm down her throat. She kept wanking, squeezing and swallowing quickly, milking every drop of cum out of my pulsating cock.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized that I had been tightly gripping the top of Mom's head with both hands, and I loosened my grip and let my hands fall by my sides. Mom stood up and pressed her body against mine. Her nipples were like small bullets, stiff, erect, poking into my chest.

"I just can't get enough of you," she murmured as we hugged, our naked, wet bodies holding each other close. I just held her to me.

We stood that way for a couple of minutes before I realized the hot water was running out and that the water splashing against the lower part of my body was now tepid at best. I spun with Mom and reached out and turned the hot water tap up. I turned Mom so her back was to me and let her get the last of the hot water spray to wash the remnants of my cum off her face.

When we got out of the shower and had dried off, Mom told me she was going to call the attorney to make the change to the Trustees. She asked if I'd call the Buckhorn to make sure they were open on Mondays and to make a reservation, if they took them.

Standing naked in the middle of the bedroom, watching Mom dress, I did a quick Google search of the Buckhorn Exchange and pressed the "call" icon as Mom pulled on her bra, fitting her full breasts into each cup before fastening the two cups together.

How could life get any better than this? I didn't think it could, but I would find out later that night that if life couldn't get better, our sex life could.

*****

Thanks for reading. There's lots more to "come". New chapters will be posted every five days or so until the end of the story! Please vote, and I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails, if the sender chooses to include their return email address.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers
12