All Comments on 'All about Vick'

by WokeUpOneDay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vick sounds fucking retarded

AWFUL WRITING STYLE WHEN IT COMES TO VICK'S LINES

WokeUpOneDayWokeUpOneDayover 6 years agoAuthor
Motivation behind Vick

Vick was NOT mentally challenged. As it says in the story he never went to school. He didn't even know how to read. He grew up with his parents (also uneducated) almost completely isolated from society until his mom died. No one in the story but Vick knew these things and he died with the knowledge. Sorry if that wasn't clear, but that was my motivation behind him.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Unreadable due to writting style

Must be a classic to try to get through that. By classic I mean dickens or jane austin.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Nope

Just did not enjoy this, not the writing nor the story. You've done so much better in other stuff, I just hated this one.

TahoeCatTahoeCatover 6 years ago
What a cute and funny story

A hard start, but I was quickly enraptured. I was laughing by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

I know that this isn’t school, but the first page of that was so brutal I couldn’t even get through it. I would love to see you clean that up and type it normally and then I would love to give this a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

What the hell did I just read?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWokeUpOneDay@WokeUpOneDay
If you're eager to read the chapters of My Blue Pill that I have written and have not finished editing, I'd love to hear from you. That goes for dozens other unreleased stories that I've written. Message me. I'd love to hear from you and break the cycle of lonely writing.