All About Zack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was waiting by the front door like he had instructed. I had removed my blouse and pushed my tights down to mid thigh. I shook and trembled as the front door opened. I lifted my hem to show Zack my pussy like he had wanted. I took a deep breath.

"Sylvia what the hell......?"

"Mum!" I shrieked.

I pulled my tights up and covered my breasts, as I ran into the lounge.

"Wait there dear, your aunt needs to finish getting dressed."

She came in through the lounge door, her face still looked shocked.

"Aren't you feeling well Sylvia, have you just got out of bed? Your nephew has just come home from school. It's a good job we met on the path, or he would have opened the door first!"

"I, I didn't realise it was so late, yes I've been ill, I, I've been to bed," I stammered.

"Well go and find a blouse before I let him in. It's a good job your stepfather didn't come with me today," she said, fanning her face with her hand.

I waited until she went back outside and closed the front door. She explained to Zack that I was ill, and I need to dress properly before she would let him in. 5 minutes later I came downstairs pretending I had a headache.

"Now you go up and do your homework or whatever Zack," she said, dismissing him with a wave of her hand.

He just gave me an amused grin, out of sight of my mother.

"Sylvia you shouldn't parade around half naked with an 18 year old in the house, what has gotten into you?"

I shook my head trying to cover for myself, "I didn't realise the time. I must have slept longer, than I thought."

"Well just remember Zack is still young, and the way Tina protects him he would probably have died of shock if he saw you naked."

"I wasn't naked mum, don't make an issue out of it," I protested.

"Sylvia you didn't have a top on, and you were pulling your tights up, and don't you wear panties under them?"

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Honestly, I can't think what the poor boy would have done if he saw you like that."

"Mother!" I snapped, "He didn't, OK?"

She gave me her usual indignant huff, "Well I mean he'll soon be courting girls, I'm sure he'd think twice if he saw you naked, being older and all."

"Enough mother, just drop it," I snapped.

"OK, but just be more careful, and don't call me mother like that."

Two hours later I turned from the front door. Zack was staring at me. All of a sudden I felt vulnerable again.

"I told you how to dress when I came home, just because she came in first it doesn't excuse you from doing what I want."

I wanted to argue with him but I just mumbled a sorry.

"So for your punishment you are to spend the rest of the night naked, apart from your tights and high heels."

I nodded as I begun to strip in front of him. He just watched me the whole time. My body trembled as he gazed at me.

"You know I could ask you to do more things Aunt Sylvie? Now your mum has seen you waiting naked inside the front door, I could tell her you're forcing me to have sex with you."

I looked up into his grinning eyes, my bottom lip trembled slightly.

"She's seen it with her own eyes now, her slut of a daughter waiting to ravage her nephew. See you belong to me, and I know you enjoy it despite all your protests."

I gasped as his fingers tweaked my pussy lips through my tights.

"Oh Zack this is, is so wrong," I mumbled.

"For you maybe, hey did your mum see how wet you were? I bet she thought you were playing with yourself, all alone, hubby over the pond. Do you reckon she thought you had a man upstairs?"

He pinched my lips a little more firmly.

"Maybe," I said in a choked voice.

He pushed my tights down to the tops of my thighs. We just locked eyes as he pushed a finger into my soaked pussy. My legs quaked as he finger fucked me with long slow strokes.

"I love your bush auntie, all that black curly hair," he hissed, as his other hand began gently tugging my pussy hair.

He moved closer and I watched his lips close in on my mouth.

"I think your mum is at home now playing with her snatch. She's probably telling your dad what she saw. Does daddy fancy you I wonder, is he getting off right now thinking of his little girl sucking his cock?"

"He's my stepfather," I mumbled.

I pushed my mouth forward just to shut him up. I didn't want these images of my stepfather; I just wanted Zack to give me the orgasm that I craved. He pulled his head away and stared at me with his cold black eyes.

"Please let me kiss you," I whimpered.

I moved my head forward and he backed away again. He had a grin on his face. His aunt was amusing him now. She had become his slut, and she was desperate to release the tension between her legs. He grabbed my hair yanking it back roughly. My mouth opened and I gasped with shock. He forced his tongue right into my mouth. It felt quite long, and I'm sure he was trying to push it into my throat! I choked a little and tried to protest. He just ignored me, and then sent his tongue even further into my trembling, gaping, mouth. It didn't feel like a kiss at all. It was just him pushing his tongue in my mouth. His finger became faster and slick with my juice. My legs threatened to buckle, and I had to cling to him to stay upright. I could feel my cheeks burn, and my heart pounding faster.

"What the fuck is going on?" my heart asked my brain.

"She's only getting off with her nephew again! Do try and keep up or we'll both be fucked," my brain answered.

Zack suddenly pulled away. I slumped forward and he pushed me back against the wall.

"Oh Zack, finish me off!" I screeched.

He just stood there with an arrogant smirk. He had turned me into a lust crazed whore. I could see in his eyes, just how much he enjoyed turning his aunt into a gibbering wreck!

"Stop it you slut, take your hand out of your pussy."

His words were calm and almost whispered. They also made me realise what I was doing, rubbing myself in front of my nephew, with very little or no shame!

"I need to Zack, I need it bad," I whimpered, with tears in my eyes.

He tugged my hand away from my pussy. Just a few more flicks and I would trip over the edge.

"Are you going to suck me off tonight?"

I stopped thoughts of my orgasm, but my body wanted it bad. Zack flicked his finger over my clit just twice.

"Yes I'll suck you!" I screamed.

His finger dug deep in my pussy, and his lips clamped onto my left nipple. He sucked hard and finger fucked me fast. Again I clung to my young nephew as my body finally got what she wanted.

"Thank fuck for that!" my brain shouted.

"Its alright for you, I've got to bring this bitch down, slowly now," my pounding heart replied.

I slid down the wall pressing my hand between my legs. When I opened my eyes Zack was looking down on me taking a bite out of an apple!

"So I get my blow job tonight then Auntie Sylvie?"

I looked down at his trousers I saw the hard cock that it held. Why the hell was he so bloody calm! Just who was the lust crazed person here? He pulled me to my still shaking feet.

"Leave your tights around the tops of your thighs. You know I can smell your pussy, you better hope we don't get visitors, mind you they wouldn't be able to keep their eyes off your body, would they slut?"

I pushed past him as I stumbled to the loo. I sat there and for the first time I didn't cry. I just played over in my head, every disgustingly sexy thing that had happened that day.

12