All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saundra caressed and stroked her slit, slipping around the soft little folds of her tender cunt. She was quite aroused by his willful behavior and having disciplined him. She enjoyed training him in the art of self-control. She was quite pleased that he had not fought back and ended their play. By the look on his face it seemed he thought giving up his control was worth the price of any castigation he might bring upon himself. Saundra smiled down at him as he licked his lips and gripped his thighs, bravely containing himself. She alternated manipulating her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. Her excitement was building, knowing how badly he wanted her but not allowed to touch her.

“Do you like to watch me?”

“Yes, Saundra, you’re so beautiful,” he sighed then inhaled deeply, taking in her scent.

Donald was nearly close enough to lick her. His mouth watered as he watched and listened to her finger squishing in and around her succulent pussy. He hesitantly fingered his dick wishing he could masturbate as he eyed this lovely sight before him. But her words, ‘no hands’, sounded loudly in his brain and he quickly balled his hands into fists. His breath became labored and Saundra could feel the hot puffs of air on her wet lips.

She was close to coming, even in her slow movements. Just the thought of him obeying her, only able to watch her was driving her to the edge. “Kiss and lick my thighs but you are not to touch my cunt. And Donald, what is the golden rule?” she purred.

“No…oh, God, no hands” he whispered hoarsely.

“Hmmm…good boy, you’re learning.” She sighed and flicked her clit harder as his hot, wet lips and tongue paid her homage. She flashed on when she first met him, such a big, tough executive holding the world by the balls. And all the while, this sweet submissive side was hiding within, just waiting for the right woman to release him. The feel of his mouth on her soft thighs, his tongue licking, teeth and lips nibbling was absolutely delicious! Her body tensed up and she felt her climax build as she rubbed her stiff nub faster and harder. She began to quiver and move her hips up and down in an erotic dance with her hand. Throaty groans escaped her as she felt her orgasm swell from deep inside her and burst in waves across her entire body. She rolled her ass up and down and panted wildly. She felt the exquisite sensations grip her, fire every nerve in every fiber of her being. She cried out and let it go, feeling one of the strongest orgasms she’d had in years. As her body became subdued she sat up and pulled his face to her breasts, hugging him tightly.

“Donald, that was very good, you obeyed me very well,” she said as she stroked his hair. “Get up on the bed, lie on your back.”

“Oh, Saundra, please…I”

“Shhhh…” she silenced him putting her fingers still coated with her nectar to his lips. He inhaled and delighted in her scent and desperately longed to lick them clean. “Just do as your told, there’s my good pet.” He was hesitant to move having thoughts of his raw ass rubbing on anything, let alone the comforter. She leaned forward to pinch his nipple pulling up to make him get up. He eased onto the bed, gingerly resting his sore ass on the thick cover, and waited.

Saundra brought out the wrist cuffs then moved to the other side of the bed. She took one hand and tightened a cuff to his wrist, then did the same with the other wrist as he looked up with a worried expression. She straddled his body to tie the headboard ropes to the rings on his cuffs. He groaned at having her sweet pussy so close to his face. Frustration was building inside him and he wondered if he should stop things right now. But his cock was throbbing and dripping precum. He ached so badly to feel her touch, for her to let him come in her he was at a loss. Then she moved back to his feet and fastened the ankle cuffs to each limb, pulling the ropes from the foot board to tie to the rings of the cuffs. Once she was satisfied he was secure she settled on her knees between his legs. He could feel her tits skimming along the insides of his thighs.

“You have to be tied, my sweet. I won’t have you reaching out with those big, strong hands. You just lay there and let me have some fun. I’m going to enjoy that big cock of yours, and I don’t need any distractions.”

Donald’s mind was a chaotic whirlwind. He didn’t like being restrained again. He wanted to feel her, to hold her. He was beginning to think he’d had enough of this bondage game. How had he let himself get into this predicament? He struggled against his wrist restraints but she’d tied him very tightly. He pulled his ass in and squeezed his eyes shut as the welts chaffed against the cloth of the comforter. Yet he still didn’t say anything in objection! The words were on the tip of his tongue to yell at her that it was over. He would not be treated this way! But in the back of his mind he was wickedly fascinated with what she was doing to him, physically as well as emotionally. Then he felt her tongue glide up the base of his shaft to the tip. Then another long, luscious lick. He let his body relax and decided to just go along for the ride.

Saundra swirled her tongue around the head of his cock for several moments, then let her lips lock around his shaft. She skimmed down his length, her tongue lashing all the way, then back up, sucking as she went. Her hand gripped the base of his shaft and slid in tandem with her mouth, slowly up and down. He glanced down at her, watching as her lips and fingers stroked his big, thick cock. He moaned at the vision and the feeling, conflicted with the need to come soon, but wanting this sensuous massage to last. He could not imagine anything more sensational than what she was doing at that very moment. On impulse he pulled his hands, trying to reach her, and groaned at the restraints holding him back. He longed to grasp her head and push her mouth farther down on his straining prick.

She loved the feel of his long shaft and swollen head in her mouth. She happily sucked, licked and bit his thick member. The smooth skin of his cock dragged along her tongue, between her lips. And Donald’s cock was so beautifully shaped and sweet to taste. She felt her pussy pulsing between her thighs, wanting its share of pleasure, too. The nectar freely flowed from her cunt in anticipation. It had been so long since she had been intimate with anyone.

After her failed marriage, she’d been gun-shy for quite some time. After two boyfriends and one casual affair with a submissive woman she was more than ready to enter into a close relationship with Donald. He was everything she desired in a man. She loved to observe him wielding his power in the executive world, she loved managing his daily life and seeing to all his needs, she loved that he was so strong yet dependent on her in so many ways. She sincerely felt happy to fulfill his needs, treat him like royalty. But now, in all things sexually intimate, she was even more pleased that he was willing to submit to her power.

Her cunt ached to feel him buried deep within. She was hot to fuck him and as she pulled her mouth up on his shaft she let it free. Saundra sat up and crouched over his groin. She reached down and positioned his cock to the mouth of her pussy and ever so slowly eased herself down. She relished every inch as she descended his rock hard staff. The intensity of his thick cock stretching her starved cunt nearly stole her breath away! As her pussy neared the base of his shaft Donald moaned and pushed up, as much as his restraints would allow. She road his shaft, slowly, antagonizing him with her tight muscles squeezing and releasing as she moved up and down.

“Oh God, baby, you feel so good!” Donald’s voice cracked. The bonds on his ankles were aggravating as he wanted to thrust up into her. “Fuck me, Saundra! My cock is all yours, fuck me hard!” He was reeling with intense joy of finally being deep inside her, his stiff, straining dick enveloped in her sweet, juicy flesh. “Uhhh…I need to come!”

“Now who’s fit to be tied and begging?” she teased him. “Don’t you dare come, not until I say so.” Saundra continued to slowly stroke him with her pussy, reveling in the feel of him filling her, pressing against her cervix. She leaned toward his face and brushed his lips with her nipples, inviting him to taste her. Moans of delight softly rose from his throat as he greedily licked and sucked her sweet tits. The more enthusiastically he sucked the faster she plunged up and down on his throbbing cock.

“Uhhhh…please!” he growled.

“What, pet?” she whispered.

“Damn it, let me come! Please, Saundra…stop toying with me and let me come!” He groaned long and loud and then bit down hard on her nipple in frustration.

“Fuck!” she cried in pain and slapped his face to release her. Her nipple throbbed but it felt wickedly good. She sat up straight and reached behind her, under his balls to his anus. She pressed on the base of the plug, pushing it in each time she came down on his rod, matching the rhythm of her hips. He gasped and looked up at her in surprise as he’d practically forgotten the plug was still in him. “Then give me your come! Show me what you’ve got for me!”

Donald felt the slender phallus pressing into him, waking virgin nerves and sending jolts of pleasure throughout his ass and groin. He was amazed at the feeling, and nearly giggled at how lewd it seemed that something shoved up his ass could feel this good! Losing himself in this new joy his balls tightened and the semen raced like a torrid river up his shaft, burning all the way. He cried out at the ferocity with which his orgasm exploded and his cum shot out of him. Saundra stopped and remained perfectly still, exhilarated by the feel of his load as it burst into her. She felt his cock spasm with each squirt of his hot, milky fluid, coating her pussy. Donald’s body felt like liquid and he could only lie there, weak but incredibly relieved and extremely happy. He felt her move above him to release his wrists. Then she slid off his softening dick and turned to unfasten his ankle cuffs.

Saundra moved up and lay beside him, gently kissing his cheek. She stroked his sweat soaked hair then caressed his cheek. Pulling his face to look at her she smiled at him. “You’re not done. Get down between my legs and lick my pussy. Make me come with your wonderful tongue, just like I showed you earlier, with my finger.”

“But Saundra, I just came in your…”

“Yes you did and it was sensational, wasn’t it? Now, do as you’re told. Drink our juices dripping from me.” She pulled his arm and he rolled to his side, shaky in his movements, then slid down between her thighs.

He could feel her heat on his face, smell the scent of their lustful union. It was surprisingly intoxicating. Yet part of him felt somewhat embarrassed to drink his own fluids and he hesitated before reaching out with his tongue to taste her. He concentrated on how it felt having his prick inside her as his cum pumped deeply into her. This tangy, salty fluid gracing his tongue was his own essence draining from her tight, sweet hole. He began to slowly lick her. He shuddered, thinking of the orgasm he’d just had and how he wanted to please Saundra, to show her he would give everything to give her ultimate pleasure. As his tongue slid from her pussy mouth up to her clit she pushed herself against his mouth and reached her fingers to her breasts to pinch and play with her nipples. He looked up and watched her for a moment then stretched his arm up to grasp one of her breasts and roughly squeezed it. She moaned and raised her hips and he pinched her nipple harder than she ever could, causing her to gasp. Now he began to lick her with enthusiasm, inspired by her wanton response.

He sucked her clit and pulled on it with his teeth. With his free hand he slid two fingers into her pussy and forcefully thrust them in and out. His face and hand became drenched in their juices. His thoughts turned to her lovely round ass and he pulled his fingers from her cunt to explore her ass hole. With all the fluid running down to her anus it was easy for him to slide a single finger into her and she squealed and bucked her hips up and down. He continued to suck her clit, sometimes thrashing it with the tip of his tongue and soon he felt her stiffen.

“Uhhh…oh, now…I’m going to come. Don’t stop! Ohhh…,” she jerked her ass up and down off the bed, the muscles in her rectum pulling his finger deeper inside. He quickly slipped a second finger into her. “Ohhhhhh!!!! GOD!” she screamed and thrashed against him. Her orgasm rushed over her, consuming her in huge, hot waves. She finally had to push away from him to let her body absorb all the powerful sensations coursing throughout her entire body. He crawled back up beside her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her shivering body.

“Oh, Donald, you did well, very well,” she sighed when she finally caught her breath. She snuggled against him, reveling in the soft vibrations strumming every nerve in her body. They held each other as their breathing calmed. He kissed her forehead and whispered how beautiful and wondrous she was. He was pleasantly surprised that in his heart he accepted he was truly willing to submit to her anytime she desired. As he softly kissed her and gazed into her pretty eyes he happily realized he was falling in love with her.

12