All Comments on 'All Because of a Photoshop Morph'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
More!

This hot group needs at least one more chapter to tell about the aftermath!

Will they tell him a more complete story of them getting together? Will this be a regular thing?

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Good, very good indeed

Excellent work.

zooliciouszooliciousover 6 years ago
Build up

I love the build up in this story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believable

This reads like a true to life story with a bit of embellishment toward the end. True or not it is an excellent story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Written

Nice job on this one. It was smooth and interesting all the way through. Thanks for spending the time to write this and share.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 6 years ago
Magnificent!

Beautiful story. The pacing, the build-up, the horniness, all dexterously done. I don't want a sequel; my imagination is too well fueled; or do I?

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

I think that this might be the first time I've regretted that the star rating only goes up to five stars.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

The story was great but the editing was awful. I guess I am a spelling snob and the punctuation combined with the spelling hurt my teeth. Other than that, I would have given you a 5 or more rating. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was an extremely sexy and well written story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous