All Because of a Photoshop Morph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers

We both laughed at the double entendre, and proceeded to do the actual photo session. I did capture her from all angles, with a variety of expressions, and with changing light sources as well. Afterwards, I sat back, changed my lens and asked "Can I take a few more?"

Aria was surprised, wondering why I would ask that after having taken about a hundred pictures of her. And then she clicked. "Oh. Why not. Just keep them to yourself."

And so for about five glorious minutes, I took pictures of her wearing that small bikini as she posed for me. She didn't do any naughty or vulgar poses, but still, I was fully erect when I finished. I hid the fact easily, because I had remained seated for most of the short session, and took my time to gather and put away my things. When she came back, dressed normally for an early summer day, I was comfortable again.

I drove back to my house, still shaken by the whole thing, and looking forward to work on this peculiar project. It took me about two weeks to find the right nude model, which was Sofie from Femjoy. I then selected the best poses and matched them with the best portraits. And while I had deliberately chosen very mild nude poses, the effect was breathtaking. Even though I had made the morphs myself, I admit that it was still thrilling to look at the end result. I almost felt bad for looking at them, knowing that the idea of looking at Aria nude would enrage my wife. But they were not really nudes, were they? Yet, I knew that it was a weak defence.

I hesitated a bit before showing them to her, but ultimately I chose three and decided that hey were good enough. I called her and invited her over, saying that I didn't want to send these images vie email and risk that they could end up lost on the net. She came by two days later and sat next to me in front of my computer. When I showed her the first image, Aria gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh my fucking Gods! Shit! That is crazy!! That's me!" After that I showed her the original image of the nude model, she asked me to switch back and forth a few time.

She sat back against her chair, staring at her false nude image. When I switched to the second one, she leaned forward again, staring intently. "This is amazing! This is crazy!" she laughed again, and again as I showed her the third one. "Wow! Ian, this is unbelievable! But, that's not me, I'm not that beautiful!"

"What? It's your face!"

"Yes, but it's not my body!"

"Oh come now. Fishing for compliments again? That's not your real body, but I don't think a real nude photo of you would be all that different. Your face is very different, but her body looks a lot like yours!"

"Get out of here!" she said, slapping my shoulder.

I looked at her for a few seconds. "Are you really that mistaken about the magnitude of your beauty, the power your body can have over men?"

Aria looked at me in turn, a slight frown on her face as she came to terms with the fact that I was dead serious. She sat back against her chair again, still staring into my eyes. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Of course. Now, whatever you decide, I can't be the one to take nude pictures of you. Nella would freak out. But if you even start to think you could accept, please do. Even if you don't show me the pictures right now. Even if you just show them to me once we're old and wrinkled." she laughed. "I can recommend a few photographers that could do your beauty justice."

"I don't know..." she said quietly, staring at the picture on the screen. "Maybe... Maybe we could try with my bikini again? But this time do a real session?"

I felt my heart thumping hard a few times. "I don't think Nella would agree to that... I think that if she knew we were doing this, I'd get in big trouble."

"Still that bad? I thought that..." she asked, curious and surprised.

"I think so. We haven,t talked about jealousy in a long while, but I don't think that she would change radically on that front."

"Ok. Here's the plan. I'll take Nella out for a day at the spa in the next few weeks and see how she stands. You're right that this has gone far enough in secret. If we want to do anything more, she needs to be on board."

"I agree. But I think that this will be as far as it will go."

"Maybe." she said. Then, smiling, she leaned over and kissed my cheek before pulling me in for a hug. "If that turns out to be it, I do wanna thank you for this, and for all the compliments... Maybe that could continue regardless of what happens with Nella?"

I looked at her, grinned and said "Of course, with pleasure."

It took the two women nearly a month to organize this little spa getaway. It was a very unusual period, as Aria and I were keeping a couple of secrets from my wife, her best friend. The secret about what we had actually done wasn't all that bad, but the one about what we were planning on, was. Judging from the innuendos Aria placed in her emails and conversations with us, I was rather sure that she was now willing to do the session. What remained, then, was Nella's accord.

When Aria came by to pick Nella up early morning one Saturday, I was pretty nervous. Just before leaving, Nella asked me one last time if I was OK. She was picking up on my nervousness. I reassured her the best I could and wished them a nice day. If the last four weeks had been peculiar, this entire day was excruciating. As the hours went by, I realized just how dangerous their conversations actually was. If Aria talked to Nella about our plan and she said no, I now realized that we wouldn't simply be able to continue living as if nothing had happened. And if she said yes... Said yes to me taking pictures of Aria naked?

What the fuck have we been thinking? The plan suddenly appeared to be as crazy as the morphed nude pictures of Aria-not-Aria. I spent then entire afternoon dreading the too-early return of a furious Nella or her call, telling me coldly that she would be staying at her mother's place for a while. None of these scenarios came to pass. Just before dinner the two women returned, both of them all smiles. Aria smiled at me and winked before following Nella in the living room. Aria stayed with us for dinner and left early, exhausted by their day of relaxation. I teased her a bit about that, but she ignored my mocking.

When Nella and I found ourselves in the living room alone, she invited me to sit next to her and looked into my eyes for a long while. "That's quite a project Aria has. Has she spoken to you about it?" Nella asked.

"Yes. And I told her to take it up with you, considering our past..."

"Our past? You really think that I'm still that jealous?" she asked, thoughtful.

"Why, of course..."

"Ian, how long have we been together?"

"Fifteen years now."

"And how old were we when this jealousy thing all began?" she asked, a small smile on her lips."

"Hmmm, about twenty?"

"Yeah. A lot has happened since, and we both, we all changed since then. I wouldn't say that I'm not jealous at all anymore, but I know I've changed. And you still believed..." she looked at me, concern in her eyes. "So that's why you didn't want to do that photo session for Aria's third project a couple of years ago."

"Yes. Because of the tension after the first one..."

"Come here."

I sat next to her and we hugged. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Was she going to tell me that she was opened to a nude session? Nah... That wasn't possible, so I waited for her to talk again. "Aria told me of her idea, to keep up with the times." Keep up with the times? I wondered what she meant. "Do you believe that Ian? We're barely passed 30 and she thinks that she has to keep up with the times. She thinks she needs to have a few pictures of her in a bikini on her Tinder page."

"Well..." I mumbled, trying to come up with something to say to this unexpected little story. "I don't know... I don't think it'll hurt..."

"No, I guess it won't. She is really beautiful. And she told me that she wanted you to take the pictures..." Nella looked at me, her expression difficult to read. "Look, I understand her; you do take great pictures. But then again, even if I'm not as jealous as I was before, this is a sensitive subject. So, here's what we came up with. The next week-end day with a nice sunset, we'll go to uncle's Mark's cabin and take pictures in the golden hour. But I'll be there, and I'll be the artistic director. You'll only be able to take the pictures I tell you to. Does that work for you?"

Did it work? Damn yes! A real photo session with Aria in a bikini in the golden hour light with Nella's blessing? Damn! Luckily for me, the next week-end turned out to be glorious and we all drove to my uncle Mark's cabin. It was only a 45 minute ride from our town, and we were all feeling really good. The music was blasting, we were singing along and enjoying the road.

As I was installing my flashes and umbrellas to fill in the shadows from the sun, I stole a few looks towards Aria and Nella. Aria was already in her bikini, and Nella was trying to arrange her hair. The sun was already setting and Aria seemed to glow like a faerie. We spent the next hours or so taking pictures or Aria, under the strict supervision of Nella. As promised, I barely talked, didn't suggest anything and let Nella and Aria decide what they wanted. When the sun finally dipped beyond the horizon, we closed up shop and headed back home.

I knew I had a couple of nice shots, but a lot less than I would have gotten if I had been allowed free reign. The two women wanted to download and examine the images immediately, so we did. The three of us settled in front of my computer, one on either side of me. We began looking at the best images. Soon we were all very close, the two of them inching closer to get a better view and pointing various things on the screen. As we were finishing, Aria was pressed against my side and I wasn't sure how to manage that closeness. I couldn't move away, as Nella was pressed against my other side.

Once the last image was evaluated, they both moved off and looked at each other. "They're not bad..." said Nella.

"Yeah. It's good." added Aria.

I didn't dare say anything. Being a good photographer doesn't simply mean having the right camera and lighting gear. Even after I had taken care of those things, the composition still played a crucial role. And the shots just weren't up to what Nella was used to from me.

"Well." She said. "You can say it Ian. It's not as good as it could have been."

"It's not bad." I said.

"But it's not great either." Nella said.

Aria left soon after that, after Nella said that she would think on the possibility of another session. It was already remarkable that we'd had this one, and if she was thinking about a second one, she was also probably considering letting me take the lead.

When we went to bed that night, Nella surprised me by getting completely naked. This was her not so subtle signal that we were going to fuck. While she had a very nice sexual appetite, and was generally open-minded about what fetishes we could explore in the bedroom, Nella rarely made the first moves.

Tonight, I felt like I was being eaten alive. She began with a very intense blowjob, as I was on my back, even pushed down hard enough that I felt the back of her throat. I knew at that point that I was in for a very intense ride, and I began grinning. But as soon as I did, I saw her turn her entire body around my cock and swing her thigh above my head. As she lowered herself on my mouth, I realized two things very quickly.

First, she was dripping wet, and I mean that literally: I felt a few drops of her juices land on my face before I touched her pussy. And second, I was in for a much more intense evening than even the deep blowjob had prepared me for. While she liked giving me head and naturally liked having her pussy eaten, she wasn't a fan of the 69. She knew that I was, though...

Soon, after having shaken as my tongue reached her favourite spots, Nella slipped her hand under my back and began turning on her side. I followed her, my eyes growing. We ended up upside down, still in a 69, but this time with me on top. I could probably count the number of times we've done this, in 15 years, on a single hand. At first I was very gentle, like I had been every time before. But when I felt her hands grabbing my head and pushing me hard against her pussy, squeezing her thighs around my head, I abandoned myself to the position. I didn't go for a surprise deepthroat attempt, but damn near it.

I felt the back of her mouth with nearly every thrust, heard her gagging noises, the wet slurping sounds she was making around my cock. But she never relaxed. When she suddenly squeezed her thighs very hard, I new she was climaxing, and pressed my tongue hard against her clit. Her orgasm seemed extremely powerful, as she screamed around my cock as I kept fucking her mouth. At one point, in the excitement, I felt her throat giving way just for a brief moment and felt my cock slipping an entire inch deeper than usual.

That momentary deepthroat was enough to trigger my own climax and I came in her mouth. Deep in her fucking mouth. I felt one her hands on the small of my back, keeping me there until I was totally empty. But not spent. As soon as I finished cumming into her mouth, she tapped me twice with her hand, our usual signal for a position change. I regretfully pulled out of her mouth and knelt on the bed.

As soon as she sat up, her flushed face a mess of sweat and tangled hair, she pushed me down on my back. I was just hard enough for her to mount me, and that's just what she did. For the first few penetrations, she kept her index and thumb firmly wrapped around the base of my cock. I was screaming in surprise and sensation overload. But Nella wasn't about to stop. When she felt that my cock was beginning to harden again, she released her hand and fell into full length penetrations. Hard. And fast.

She grabbed my upper body, her thumbs on my chest and fingers under my arms. And she just thrashed me. Looking at me straight in the eyes, she whispered "I want another climax tonight, my love! Fuck me!" I pushed up against her thrusts, not knowing if I would be able to cum again, but not caring all that much. My balls were already pretty much empty, and that very quick deepthroat would sustain my fantasies for weeks to come.

I felt like a bronco being broken and ridden by an expert horse handler. Nella had her knees raised, with only her feet on the bed. Suddenly she asked me to put my hand flat around my cock, like we sometimes did. I divided my fingers, two on either side of my cock and felt her driving her clit directly against my hand with each powerful downward thrust. "Fuck! Fuck and shit! This is amazing!" she was moaning out loud, and soon screaming as she came a second time.

Her large breasts were swinging madly as she pushed her pleasure to the maximum, with drops of her sweat being flung all over the place. Suddenly she slipped her feet backwards and placed her knees on the bed before pulling my hand away. She finished herself by grinding her clit against my body mercilessly, crying out in raw pleasure for what felt like quite a few minutes.

By the time she quieted down, abruptly bouncing off of me to fall on her side on the bed, she was moaning, almost crying. By now I was rock hard and ready for more. I moved lower on the bed, knelt behind her and turned her on her stomach. I placed my knees on either side of her thighs and slipped my cock inside her again. She screamed out, but not in pain. I grabbed her shoulders from beneath and fucked her for all I was worth.

One minute later, I was cumming again and she was groaning incoherently beneath me, the only word I could decipher was "More." I felt my entire body spasm one last time as the last few drops of previously unspent sperm made their way to my wife's burning hot and drenched pussy. When I pulled out and rolled on my back next to her, her pussy farted, as if in protest against the rough treatment she had given it herself.

Long minutes later, during which we both calmed down, Nella said "If you say a single word about a mistaken link, an imaginary link, a non-existent link between what happened tonight and what happened this afternoon with Aria, I'll kill you. Understood?" I remained silent. Nella giggled and added. "Good... I'm half a mind tempted to mount you again."

"Well, if you do that you're going to kill me anyways..." I said and we both laughed.

The following day, with Nella gone to work, I couldn't help thinking about that amazing and brutal sex we'd had. She would like to wish away a link between that evening and the day with Aria, but I knew it wasn't a coincidence. Now, what to make of this link? That was an altogether different problem. Talking about it with Nella meant my death, so I had to wait for her to talk about it with me. If she ever did. Imagining talking about it with Aria felt strange. We had never talked about sex before, not even in general terms.

A few days went by, and I was blessed with another very intense sex night. It wasn't as intense as the first one, but still, I was happy. I couldn't help thinking about Aria naked though, and managed not to talk about the entire subject. Despite the slight tension about the entire thing, Nella seemed happy as well, and was sexually contented. And aroused! Even when we didn't have time to fuck, she caressed me more directly than she normally does, grabbing my ass or caressing my cock through my pants or boxers.

About a week after the session, Nella told me that Aria would come and visit, and that she wanted to be alone with her. That wasn't all that unusual, given that I was home most of the time. So as I was gathering my things to leave, I had a thought: "What if I recorded their conversation?" At first I grinned and shook my head. That wasn't ethical, was it? Then again, this whole thing was strange to begin with. I looked at my ipod touch and decided that I could, in fact, forget it here. And, accidentally of course, the microphone could be left on...

I wrestled with the idea for a minute or two before deciding that my curiosity was stronger than my ethics, and I let my ipod hidden in the bookshelf right between the kitchen and living room. I left soon after Aria arrived, wishing them both a god afternoon. I came back for dinner and we ate together outside. I grabbed my ipod as soon as I got in, but of course I couldn't disappear in my office and listen to it right now. It made for a peculiar dinner for me, with my mind torn between the present conversation and the one they'd had while alone.

That night, I was gifted once more to an extremely intense sex session. After her first climax, Nella lay on the bed, on her back, with her head just over the edge. "Wanna try to deepthroat me?" she asked, breathing hard, glistening with sweat. I didn't even reply I simply kneeled in front of her and let her take my cock into her mouth. She licked it, sucked it, spat on it to put as much lube as she could.

In the end she couldn't take my entire length, but the attempts were incredibly erotic and stimulating. The mere fact that she was suddenly willing to try after a few ill-fated attempts a few years back was exciting for me. I think I managed to fuck her for a few seconds, reaching that extra inch we had discovered accidentally the last time. In the end I moved slightly up, letting her suck me normally as I dove for her pussy. I really enjoyed the classic 69 position, especially with the man on top. As she came, I slipped slightly deeper again, but didn't dare push it harder.

When she was done with her second climax, she pushed me off and told me sit on the edge of the bed. She knelt in front of me and proceeded to give me the most intense blow-job ever, alternating between her mouth and her breasts. How I pity the men in relationships with small-breasted women... Gods the pleasure of that combined attack of mouth and lubed cleavage... Shit!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers