All Because of a Photoshop Morph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

After letting Aria take a few shots, I pulled out and turned Nella around. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the wall as I took her from behind. As I was guiding my cock in Aria came very close and said "Damn... That's a nice cock. Push it in... Oh shit. That's nice!" she kept talking as she shot more pornographic images. "OK pull it out almost completely... Yes, like this. Damn, your big Ian! Now, fuck her!" And I did, feeling the warm shower hitting my back. I looked at Aria who looked right back into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her.

"Of course you can... That and much more I hope."

She placed the camera on the table away from the shower and came back, took my head in both her hands and kissed me. When I wrapped my arm around her warm body and pulled her in, feeling my side slipping against her belly as I fucked Nella, I felt something explode inside me. Not my climax, not yet, but something not wholly different. I had just realized one of my most intense fantasies: including Aria in me and Nella's sex play. And it was just beginning.

Our shower was not very large, and fitting three people in there would be a problem. Then again, when the three people wanted to be as close as we wanted to, it also provided opportunity. I pulled out of Nella and stepped out of the tub, letting Aria in. I grabbed my camera, placed it on it's gorilla-tripod, set the video settings to 4K and hit the record button.

When I stepped back inside the bath, the shower was now off. Aria and Nella were already kissing again, and I walked behind Aria. When I pressed my fully erect cock against her ass, she moaned and pushed back slightly. This was insane! Looking down, I could see my shaft, pointing straight up, nestled between her two buttocks. I spat on it and began moving up and down, not letting my sensitive glans touch her ass. For now, with Nella's pussy juice and my saliva for lubrication, I slowly slid up and down, trying to wrap my head around the fact that I could actually decide to fuck her at any moment.

And boy did I want to! I also knew that I wanted to stretch this out as much as possible. Leaving my cock in its warm embrace, I slipped my hands to her hips, then sides then against her breasts. Here I was, touching Aria's breasts! Finally, I was touching her breasts! It was impossible, yet here I was! As an added bonus, if I wanted to cup them fully, I had to push my hands between Aria's and Nella's breasts. When I finally managed to do it and closed my large hands around the generous flesh I had been fantasizing about for more than a decade, I groaned and shook.

Hearing me, Aria turned her head and pulled away from Nella. Suddenly more free, I mauled her breasts, wanting to rip them off and eat them like a damned cannibal! Instead, I continued to massage and squeezed them, lifting them to feel their weight before releasing them momentarily to watch them bounce. Grinning, Nella knelt down again and placed her face between Aria's breasts. I laughed headily as I pressed Aria's breasts around my wife's face.

As I was having the time of my life, Aria surprised me just when I was hitting the lowest point in my up and down motions. She had been steadily lowering herself as I played with her breasts and I had followed her without realizing it. Now, when she lifted herself up on tiptoes suddenly, she made the tip of my cock slip between her legs. When she moved back down, my cock was pressed firmly against her pussy. Her burning hot pussy. "I haven't had a cock in me for way too long Ian, and now I want yours. Just fuck me already... Stop dreaming and take me!"

I looked at Nella, my wife, my loving wife, my jealous wife, and she looked back with raw lust in her eyes. After this crazy midsummer dream, I knew we'd have a long conversation. But not now. Now I had to fuck the woman who had dominated my fantasies for so long!

I released one of her breasts and grabbed my cock. I could feel that she was more than wet enough and I simply pushed against her pussy, feeling her lips part and finding her hole. When I pushed up, impaling more than half of my length inside her, she cried out and bent forward at the waist. Nella was right there and they began to kiss. I looked at the kiss, then at my cock inside her and knew I was still reeling from it all. Pulling out almost completely, I pushed back in and this time stopped only when her ass pushed back against me.

I was staring at her ass and at my cock which had disappeared inside her. This was not possible! I was fucking Aria! My cock was buried inside her! As I pulled back and began fucking her, I simply could not look anywhere else than the junction of her pussy and my cock. The pistoning motions sent waves of pleasure, both physical and psychological. Even if Aria had been an awkward or shy lover, this would have been mind-blowingly delightful. But she wasn't awkward or boring. She already looked, acted and felt like a bonfire, grabbing my thigh to pull me harder against her.

And as they both continued to kiss, Aria broke that kiss a few times to murmur things like "Nella, your husband's cock is just too good... "You've kept it all for yourself... That's why you didn't want to share, little devil! Do you take him in your mouth often? Have you let him fuck your ass? But with such a big cock, I'm not sure I would... Fuck this is good! Harder Ian! I wanna be the first one to come today!"

I was trying to hold on to some shred of self-control, but as she spoke she kept pushing me, and Nella, to higher and higher levels of pleasure. I reached around her hips and grabbed her pussy with my hand. As I squeezed, Aria cried out and I did nothing fancier than keep a steady pressure: our movements did the rest. Less than a minute later she was climaxing, shouting her pleasure in the echoing bathroom. I felt her pussy getting hotter, wetter and tighter as she clamped her muscles around my cock. I had maybe thirty seconds before my own climax claimed me: after all, I was in Aria's orgasming pussy!

Before hitting mine, though, I pulled out. Aria moaned in annoyance, but I said "I don't want to cum so soon! I don't want this to stop!" By then Aria was shaking, kneeling down in front of Nella, resuming their kiss. I stepped out of the crowded bath, dried my hands and grabbed my camera. Zooming in for a better look at their kiss and their four breasts dancing together, I gave my cock some time to relax. Not get soft, I think that would have been impossible right now, just to relax.

Looking lower, I saw that they were caressing each's other's pussy. Nella began to moan louder and louder, and I could see Aria grinning through their kiss. When Nella arched her back with a first spasm of pleasure, Aria laughed and said "Gods it's been too long since I've made you cum..." The information barely registered in my mind even though learning this a week ago would have been a total game changer.

Nella stood up in front of her friend, and placed her right foot on the tub's deeper side. Taking her cue, Aria leaned forward and dove in Nella's pussy. I was kneeling by now, filming that fantastic cunnilingus from up close. Soon Nella's body shook again, and another time. She had both her hands on Aria's head, guiding her movements. I pulled away when I felt that she was going to cum, capturing the entire scene from Aria's bouncing breasts, to her tongue in my wife's pussy, to Nella's heaving breasts and her face as she climaxed.

Laughing as Nella pulled away as her climaxed waned, Aria grabbed her friend and helped her back down in the tub. They kissed one more time, and I saw that Nella purposefully tasted her own pussy on Aria's tongue, something she liked to do with me as well. Aria then turned towards me and motioned me to come closer. With both of them kneeling the tub, I stood right in front of them, my hard cock inches away from their faces.

As I filmed, they both grabbed my cock and began to caress, squeeze and jerk it, all the while massaging my balls. When Aria spat on it, I felt a powerful thrill deep in my belly. I then watched, entranced, as she took me in her mouth. Nella was right there, kissing and licking the base of my cock at the same time. I felt like a porn producer and the luckiest man alive. When I saw my glistening cock slipping out of Aria's mouth only to slip inside Nella's, I moaned and shook above them.

Reaching back I zoomed the camera on wide angle, placed it on the vanity top and prayed that it was angled correctly. When I placed one hand on either of their heads, I felt like a god. At one point they both kissed, licked and nibbled on my glans at the same time, and I knew that if I died right then, it would be with a contented grin on my face. When Nella next took me inside her, I saw her shuffle her knees and change the angle of her neck, and I knew she would take me deep. I relaxed my hold on her head and let her take me. When most of my cock disappeared into her mouth, I saw Aria's eyes widening in surprise. "Shit girl!" she said. "That's a long cock and it's mostly inside your mouth! Damn!"

Nella wasn't really deepthroating me, but she sometimes let me reach the back of her mouth for a few seconds. After she pulled back, Aria took me inside her and tried to do the same thing. She didn't get as deep, but the thrill was just about the same, given whose mouth I was now in. After a few rounds each, they resumed just sucking me normally. But I wasn't about to give in to my pleasure so soon. "Why don't we move to our bed?" I asked them.

"Why don't you cum all over our faces?" asked Aria in return.

I grinned, enjoying every moment of this. "Soon. But I want your breasts... I want all of your breasts on my cock at the same time!"

The women laughed and we got out of the bathroom. After drying ourselves quickly, we got up to our room. As I placed the camera in a corner, I realized that less than an hour earlier, my mind had been blown by Aria's lingerie photoshoot. And now I had fucked her, and been sucked by her and Nella at the same time. Aria threw herself on the bed and Nella followed her, kneeling first. She didn't get far. As soon as I saw her kneeling, I stepped in behind her, found her dripping pussy and impaled her. She cried out half in surprise half in pleasure.

As I fucked her, Aria saw an opportunity and scooted under Nella's face. Without waiting a second, Nella lowered herself down and began eating her friend's pussy. "Damn Nella! You're so fucking good as this! I've never met a man anywhere close to being this good! I've fantasized about you sucking my pussy every since that first time!"

I laughed behind Nella, staring at her face in Aria's pussy. "You know we're going to have to talk about this lesbian thing between you two, right?"

Aria laughed, and said "Yes... Don't worry. For now, don't distract her, your wife the magician is going to give me another climax!"

I kept fucking Nella, slower than my reptilian brain wanted to. The feelings and the glorious sight in front of me would drive me to my own climax in a matter of seconds if I wasn't careful. I almost stopped fucking Nella as Aria's voice rose a few minutes later, rose until she cried out her second climax. I was mesmerized by her body as she did, twitching and tensing around Nella's face, her breasts being thrown every which way in the process. When she pushed Nella away, I pulled out and dropped on the bed next to Aria. Nella joined us and said "So, you want our four breasts on your cock at the same time? How dare you suggest that Aria would put her breasts on your cock, you degenerate adulterer?"

We all laughed at her joke. Soon after that, they both knelt next to me and leaned over. I wasn't sure exactly how they managed to arrange themselves, but soon I was fucking their four breasts. It was unimaginably good. I could have stayed here for hours, but as they took turn taking the tip of my cock in their mouths before spitting more saliva on my shaft, I knew I couldn't last much longer. "Can I cum in Aria's pussy?"

"Of course." they both said at the same time.

"Now would be a good time!" I said as they laughed.

Seconds later I saw Aria empaling herself on my cock, squatting above me and fucking me very intensely. I probably lasted no more than ten seconds, but that didn't matter now. I felt a stab of pain as my orgasm crested, a sharp pang of physical shock as my entire body convulsed under Aria. At the same time, Nella straddled me and pressed her pussy against my face. How the fuck could I have forgotten about one of my favourite fantasy positions?

But Nella hadn't forgotten. As I shot jets of sperm into the most desired and taboo of pussies, I ate my wife's wet pussy and drank in her juices. I was pretty sure they were kissing above me, but didn't much care. All I cared about was the hot pussy around my cock being filled by an overdose of my sperm. I could now hear the wet cum-filled sounds of her pussy pushing out the excess with ever stroke. Eventually I grabbed her thigh and stopped her. I remained there, eating Nella and slowly stretching my climax's post-peak pleasure inside Aria's pussy.

At one point, after an undetermined amount of time, they both pulled away from me and kissed me. I think I heard Aria saying "Are you opposed to drinking your husband's cock from another source?", but it was all a blur. When I turned around on my side, I watched them locked into a fierce 69 as they pushed at least one orgasm each out of the other's body. I was way too spent to join them, but I knew I was grinning like a fool as I watched them.

Aria spent the evening with us and somewhere deep in the night we fucked again. This time, only a few hours since my last climax, I was able to last a lot longer. I fucked Aria really hard, and she kept crying for more. By the time I came, we were both dripping with sweat and she'd had three climaxes. Nella's presence, either in a long kiss, a long session of breast sucking and clit tonguing as I fucked Aria, helped a lot.

I had no idea what tomorrow held in store for us, if this was a one time explosion of pent-up lust or if this would turn into something deeper, more important. As I came a second time in Aria's sweet pussy, I focused on the present before pretty much fainting away as my climax faded.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers