All Comments on 'All Cats are Grey'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

What a trip.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, the latter was appropriate.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Well Crafted

That was a well crafted, well told tale.

BeaverBreathBeaverBreathalmost 19 years ago
Believe it, or not: Wonderful

One of the best I have read in my 70 years of life. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a great discovery!

Hi, Lisa

This is my lucky day! I found your sexy story, and also found that you had written many more--and all of them lesbian stories. It will take me quite a while, but I intend to read them all. All my best to your and Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
whoa

ive always thought stories like this would be strange..but this is so heartfelt and ...WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent work

I agree. This is one of the best stories I've read here over several years. The plotting, the characters, the execution, and, oh yeah, the hot sex, are all superlative. Congratulations, you've done well.

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
Nice

what a beaut. it gave me the shivers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the twists and turns of the story. But, more than that....the love they shared for one another...speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All clever stuff

Hi Lisa, I've been a fan of yours for some years but this tale is unique and so well told. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Beautifuly written, such a sad haunting story, but so comforting all the same.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. It is not something I normally read but it turned out to be a pleasant experience. I will be sure to read your other stories. It was nice to see that the story itself was more important than the sex part of it. Thanks again.

IriscalIriscalover 18 years ago
Well, damnit...

I DON'T cry reading internet stories! I don't! I read a story a while ago that made my eyes water, but your story had them streaming down my face! That was absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to read more of your stories!

Best wishes!

Iris

rinacatrinacatabout 18 years ago
Cries...

Oh my God... That was really touching. I cried when I read the end. Wow, you were great with twisting the time stream between their lives.

Thank you for writing such wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh wow

oh my god, this story is fucking brilliant! ...that's the closest i came to crying from reading a story. thanks for that high :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
best story on the site

this story transcends erotica into literature. the sex itself is a little cliche and could be made more interesting by making the dialogue less predictable. the premise and the storytelling are superb, though, and the "loop" that's created between the two characters makes this the best story i've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely Fucking Brilliant!

dweaver999dweaver999over 16 years ago
Wonderful story

This was such a wonderful love story. The erotic was a plus, but the story itself was simply heaven. Please, please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
tragic and wonderful

beautiful ,sad, glorious.

a celebration of love that made me feel so much

I laughed, I cried and went between the two like a rollercoaster ride

please Lisa ,write more

You are wonderful !!!!

best wishes

Amanda

xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excelent...

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mystery and paranormal. Novel time me thinks.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I can say that I cried after reading that. It was beautiful.

hardkenhardkenover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Like another commenter this is not a genre I would normally read but picked up from the similar stories list. I enjoyed it immensely and will read more of your work as this is easily among the top stories on here. Keep writing as there are few others on here that even come close to the wonderful level of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another convert

Beautifully written, erotic and passionate, it's a GREAT story.

HP

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 13 years ago
Words Fail Me...

The best I've read thus far. I am truely impressed by the depth and the passion.

A story worthy of being read more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

I loved the loophole of their never ending love!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Wonderful,glorious,superb

All these cats are sexy

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Brilliant! What incredible imagination. I loved it. Just out of interest, your title is also a German saying - 'in der Nacht sind alle Kätze grau' - at night, all cats are grey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scary

Strange, intriguing, scary. A very interesting story indeed. I use the word 'scary' because I can see the two on an endless loop of life, love and death for ever.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Wow!

Pretty cool, Laura was Melissa's "lost love"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lifelong

As a lifelong (well, since I was about nine and that's a very long time ago) aficionado of supernatural tales, I think this story is right up there with the best of them. A couple of other people have mentioned the 'loop' and that is what chills, the thought of two people alternately finding and losing each other for eternity. Lisa, you're great!

Brian

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 9 years ago
Truly Remarkable

I loved this story very much. Somehow it's nice to think that life does come around to those who truly believe.

jon99tjon99tabout 8 years ago
hi

thank you for a very nice ghost love story

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 7 years ago
Stunned

Lisa

I love ALL your stories and have even started to buy some from Amazon.

Frankly, though, until now none have made me cry, but I loved that story totally. The tears are happy tears, in the main.... and maybe a few tears for who I would like to be....

with affection

Corinne x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

Honestly one of the best stories I've read. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done . . .

Your story is brilliant, beautiful and had driven a 72 year old Englichman to tears,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Freshman or sophomore?

Freshman or 18 year old sophomore when they met?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

What a beautiful love story with a great twist! Thank you, again absolutely wonderful.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Beautifull tender story. You write so many different styles of tales... you are good

Plast2Plast2over 3 years ago
Sublime!

Your way with words are so incredibly sexy! I love how you surprise in a genre that, let’s be honest, have little surprise left. I love your shameless love for those kinky desires that I too find lovely; the ass, the scents, the tastes, the mature, the not perfect, the saggy, the cross-generatinal. I wish... I want... I need for your stories, your words, your desires, to be my life. -They surely are everything on my mind as I lay in the darkness, waiting for my lover in the darkness. Such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant and Original

Not only a very sexy tale but one of the best time-travel? stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow so imaginative and well written! Fantastic, period! Thank you

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Beautiful tender and sad story. Very well written, I actually teared up.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Reread today for second time, and still resonates — an intriguing setting for a love story. Enjoy all of the work that emerges from your sometimes crazy imagination, but must say this piece is truly memorable. Finally taking a minute to share my thoughts, though did send you “contact” email. Hope all going well,

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

What an intriguing story. I thought that the first part conveyed the innocence of young Laura really well. I'm not sure that I can see why Laura can't see the young Melissa when Melissa can see her.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I have so many questions, but answers are not forthcoming..5s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Damned good story

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Time loops, with all their inevitable flaws, are always endearing to me.

This is not bad one, and I'll remember it quite a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous