All Daughters Need a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily did so tentatively and felt moisture and heat within her yielding flesh.

"Now, at the top of your opening you will feel a small hood or nub. This area is extremely sensitive and you can spend many hours playing with this spot to find the most satisfactory way to touch it. Have a try."

Helena looked on achingly as her daughter's fingers haltingly identified the small bump and started rubbing it in circles. Suddenly she twitched and let out a panting sigh.

"Mamma, I think I have found something. It feels extraordinary!"

"Rub it harder my precious."

Emily did so, and Mrs Calding reached forward to tweak her nipples as she did so.

"Oh mamma!" Emily moaned responsively, her hips starting to thrust themselves off the bed. Mrs Calding groaned in appreciation at the wanton sight.

"Now love, move your fingers lower." Emily grunted in frustration. She was enjoying herself. But her mother repeated it more forcefully and Emily complied.

"There below you should feel an opening. It is the opening which you bleed from monthly, but also the opening from which a child comes and which a man will use to find his release. Can you feel it my darling?"

Emily explored with her fingers, the only sound in the room her irregular breathing and the gentle squelch as she moved her moisture about. In a short space of time she felt something give way and found one finger sliding up into her entrance.

"Mamma, I have found the opening. May I put my fingers back where they were?" she ended impatiently. Her warm feelings had receded slightly and her body was aching to find that sweet release again.

"In a moment Emily. First let me explain: this entrance is very precious. It is carefully guarded until your marriage night. There is a barrier up higher than your finger can easily go which your husband will break through when he first enters you."

"Enters me?" Emily queried.

"Yes indeed. You should know enough of the male anatomy to think about which corresponding item on his body will most apply."

Emily stopped short for a moment and then a great blush suffused her cheeks. "Oh." She breathed.

"Precisely my love," Mrs Calding said tenderly, dipping her lips to her daughters' for a moment. "It will be painful the first few times, but the moisture you are feeling will lubricate the way making it easier. A husband can be impatient for his release, particularly on the first few occasions, and may not prepare you properly. Therefore I would suggest that you prepare yourself in advance as you are doing now to provide enough lubrication. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes mamma" she nodded dutifully.

Being satisfied that the important lesson was over Helena was eager to return to the main event. The fire still raged within her and there was so much more she wanted to explore with her beautiful daughter. Watching Emily's slow sexual awakening was more of an aphrodisiac than she had thought possible.

"Lay back my love," she said gently. "Move your other hand down and use it to caress that nub whilst your other finger continues to play around the hole you have discovered. Move them as feels the most natural and brings you the most pleasure."

Emily dropped her head against the bedspread and closed her eyes, feeling her way and jerking with each successful movement of her fingers. Very quickly her hips began to jerk upwards again, and she planted her feet firmly on the bed to help propel herself. Helena caressed her milky thighs as she moved them, rejoicing in their tension and quivering. She stroked the edge of the stocking where it met the flesh and Emily shivered in ecstasy. Moving away from the bed she stationed herself back in the chair so she had a full view of Emily's intimacy, her own fingers moving downwards to touch herself as she watched with pleasure. An intimate and musky scent filled her nostrils. The moisture was pooling at the bottom of Emily's crevice where it met her buttocks. Unable to resist she put her finger there gently and collect the moisture, bringing it to her mouth. The taste was delectable. She could not wait to smother herself in it.

Emily was now jerking off the bed constantly, making grunting sounds that signalled her impending climax. Mrs Calding lent over and captured a wrinkled nipple in her mouth, sucking hard. Taken by surprise Emily cried out loud, doing one final upward jerk and maintaining it as she tensed upward, her whole body trembling as she experienced her second release. After thirty seconds she collapsed back onto the bed, a sheen of sweat across her brow, gasping for air.

Mrs Calding was entranced by the sight of such a powerful release, and dove for Emily, scarcely allowing her to catch her breath before capturing her mouth in another kiss. Emily responded eagerly, throwing her arms around her mother's neck and drawing her close. She wrapped her legs around Helena too and unconsciously ground into her. Helena could feel her daughter's moisture seeping through the material of her undergarment. She moaned into her daughter's mouth, prised Emily's lips apart and forced her tongue in. She found Emily's tongue and slurped it into her mouth hungrily, allowing beads of her saliva to drop into Emily's mouth. Emily groaned, moaned and sighed into her mother, wrapping her hands into Helena's hair and gripping it tight. For several minutes they stayed thus: grinding into one another and sharing another open mouthed spit swapping kiss until Mrs Calding felt her nether regions screaming in frustration.

She moved her face away and saw strands of sticky saliva still linking them to one another. She licked her lips delightedly. Emily maintained that glazed look, her soft cheeks now flushed hot pink, and golden hair plastered to the sides of her face. "This is only the beginning" Helena thought was satisfaction.

"Now Emily," she said, maintaining the façade of teaching in her tone. "How did that feel?"

"Oh mamma! It was like nothing I've ever known. The most intense and satisfying pleasure I have ever felt, and then tens times more again. I never knew..." She looked euphoric. Then she locked eyes with her mother. "Experiencing this with you, holding you and kissing you, makes me feel something I cannot understand. I have always loved you mamma, but I feel a closeness and a longing for you like never before. Is this how it is supposed to be?"

Helena felt her heart stop. Her darling, beautiful daughter, who she had secretly longed for, for so many difficult nights, was perhaps reciprocating her feelings?

"Oh my love, I think it is so. I feel the same way. It is a bond which not all mothers and daughters feel, and it is a secret bond, but those who are brave enough to try it experience more joy in their lives than they ever thought possible." She smiled down at Emily.

"My love, it is now time for you to once again learn how to please another. Do you think you can emulate on me what you did to yourself?"

"I think so," Emily said eagerly. Her mother stood up and Emily could not stop gazing at those amazing breasts, so large and soft with those big brown nipples. She leant forward to take one into her mouth and Mrs Calding cradled her head as she suckled.

"That's right my dear, suck them gently, enjoy their feel and taste." Emily moaned contentedly as she did so, alternating between the two, and then putting her head between them. Mrs Calding pressed her breasts together and Emily relished in the feel of being smothered for a moment. Mrs Calding was getting impatient though, and pushed her head away. Maintaining eye contact she stepped out of her undergarment and it pooled on the floor at her feet. She was wearing no drawers and Emily saw a dense cluster of dark curls, pushing out onto her very upper thighs and lower belly. Emily was entranced at the sight, so different from her own. Mrs Calding kept her stockings on as well, enjoying the feel of them against her skin. She spread her legs slowly and Emily saw a dark pink bulge peeking out from the curls. Mrs Calding stepped closer and Emily was hit by a powerful musky scent she did not recognise. It was almost overpowering and whilst not pleasant, for some reason it made Emily tingle and lick her lips.

Standing directly in front of her daughter, her nether places eye level with Emily, she prised herself apart with her fingers, showing Emily the thick curls which went all the way back too. The bulge became more prominent, and it was glistening with moisture.

"What do you think my daughter?" she asked.

""Mamma, it is divine. It looks so mysterious, much more exciting than mine."

"Emily yours is perfect, so sweet and pink. Mine belongs to a more mature woman, but I trust you will enjoy it."

She then moved to lay length ways on the bed, head back and thighs up, revealing herself fully. The curls did indeed reach far back towards her anus and surrounding her slit. She had far more moisture than her daughter and it was dripping onto the bedspread. It was a much darker pink inside and both her bulge and the lips around her slit were puffy and swollen.

"Look closely Emily," she instructed. Emily dipped her head down and Helena could feel her daughter's breath on her. She started to tremble in anticipation. "Do you see the hooded bulge at the top?"

"Yes mamma. It seems quite large."

"That is because it is excited at the thought of being touched." Emily giggled. "Take your hands my dear and spread my lips apart so you can see inside." Emily obliged, and Mrs Calding let out a gasp as her daughter's fingers touched her there for the first time.

Emily looked at her mother and saw a second smaller set of pink folds, and between them one small hole and one much larger hole slightly gaping and quivering.

"I think I see your opening mamma – it looks very wide and wet."

"Yes my dear, wider because I have had some slightly larger things pass through it in my life than you." Emily giggled again. "And the wetness I have already explained. Now, what do you think I want you to do?"

"I think you want me to use one hand to rub the top of your bulge, and the finger on my other hand to go into your hole?" Emily looked at her mother hopefully. The thought of doing these things on someone else had her squirming again. She could not wait to see what her mother looked like down there when she climaxed.

"Absolutely right my love!" Helena grinned. "Now get to i...oh!" Emily's forefinger on her left hand started rubbing her bulge and Mrs Calding stopped short, the shock of pleasure too intense for talking.

"Yes, oh! There, again, yes!" was all she could manage, in gasps and moans. Emily was very pleased with herself and started rubbing more vigorously. With the middle finger of her right hand Emily played around at that hole, dipping herself in moisture before plunging it in. It felt soft and warm and absolutely delicious.

"Oh mamma you feel wonderful!" she breathed. More moisture started to run down her finger and Emily watched in amazement.

"Darling," Mrs Calding breathed. "Make a sawing motion in an out with your finger – do not be scared to go all the way in to the knuckle."

"Like this?" she asked as she started.

"Mmmmm, yes!" her mother moaned. "Keep rubbing as well. Don't be scared to take the nub between your fingers and squeeze it harder, yes like that oh yes!"

Mrs Calding's hips started gyrating in time with her daughters fingers. She grabbed a hold of her own breasts and started squeezing them mercilessly, beads of sweat forming on her skin.

"Add a second finger!" she panted. Emily dutifully obliged, watching in awe as they both sank in with ease. "And another!" came soon. Emily was amazed as she added a third. Her fingers were making a squelching sound which was plainly audible to them both. Her mothers hips moved faster and instinctively Emily matched her pace, her fingers sawing in and out of her mother vigorously , moisture splashing about onto her arm and her mother's thighs, and her palm now rubbing against that nub. Mrs Calding had flushed all over her body and was making odd grunts and moans, between sounds of affirmation.

"Here I come Emily!" Mrs Calding cried, and suddenly Emily felt her mother's opening grip her fingers like a vice, and an even greater flood of juices wash out at the same time. Helena's climax lasted for just as long, if not longer, than Emily's, before she fell back to earth with a delighted sigh. Emily continued to look at her mother's opening in awe, entranced by every twitch as she continued to stroke it gently.

"Emily," Helena breathed after some time, "please take your hand away. It can be sensitive for a woman in that area after a large release." Emily made a noise of disappointment which made her mother smile. She contemplated the moisture which remained on her hand, absolutely fascinated by it. Helena watched with interest as Emily contemplated the moisture, wondering what she might do. Emily brought her hand to her nose and breathed in the scent. It made her feel giddy for some reason. She tentatively reached out her tongue to taste it, her giddiness increasing as the musky flavour filled her mouth.

Mrs Calding, throbbing again already as she watched her daughter taste her juices, could no longer watch.

"Come to me my darling" she begged. Happily Emily crawled towards her, nestling herself comfortably between her mother's legs and rested her head within the crook of her neck. Helena took her hands and licked the remaining moisture from it herself, humming contentedly.

"Why do you do that mamma?"

"Some women enjoy their own essence, although not all. It isn't something which would appeal to your husband I expect, but you may want to try it on your own. For myself I enjoy it very much. Here:" Mrs Calding reached her hand down below the patch of curls and between Emily's soft folds. There was plenty of moisture gathering there and she scooped some out. Emily sighed and started moving against her mother's fingers but they left her far too quickly. Instead she saw a glistening finger placed against her mouth and she opened up obediently and sucked on it. It was similar to her mother's taste but slightly sweeter and she found it strangely exciting.

"What do you think my Emily?"

"I think I like it mamma, it makes me feel something warm start again in my stomach."

"Yes indeed," Mrs Calding smiled. "It can have that effect. It also tells me that my dove might be ready for more."

Emily gazed at her mother in wonder. "There's more?"

"Oh Emily! Yes there is, and I want to show you it all. You are more precious to me than anything on earth and I want to share all possible pleasures with you. Do you want that?"

Emily nodded. She felt like she had stepped into some fantasy world, and she was floating on a tide of almost uncontrollable passions and emotions. She had never dreamed her mother could be the source of them, yet it felt completely right that it was so. She looked down at her mother's body and rubbed her thighs together in excitement. Her sweet face, with its slight wrinkles round the green eyes, those large lips which were swollen from their kisses. Her soft neck with slightly saggy skin, sloping down to her magnificently large bosom, now falling sideways towards her arms as she lay flat. Her mother's belly was paunched, and Emily rubbed her hand along it, marvelling at the feel so different from her own. Then there was that glorious forest of dark curls which made her throb to look at, which were now bathed in moisture, and down to some statuesque thighs and calves, encased in the creamy stockings. Her mamma's body thoroughly excited her and she wanted to smother herself in her mother's comforting folds.

Helena watched her daughter's perusal of her body with shuddering joy. She felt more sensual than she had in years, and longed to throw her leg over her daughter and grind herself into oblivion. Soon...

She wrapped her arms round her daughter and lovingly placed kisses all over her body, her cheeks, her nose, her neck, and breasts, covering every accessible place with damp kisses. She lunged at her daughter's neck possessively, biting and sucking, wanting to brand her daughter as her own. Emily moaned and squirmed within her arms, her own running up Helena's back, and down to clench the round buttocks, kneading that flesh.

"Lift up your arms," Mrs Calding said urgently. Emily obeyed, but barely had time to wonder before her mother buried her face in the hollow of her armpit, licking up the salty flavour with vigour. Shivers ran down Emily's spine at the new sensation and she started to make those breathy moans again. Mrs Calding heard them.

"Emily, sit up over me."

"Mamma...?" Emily questioned in confusion.

"Raise yourself up, legs either side so that I can see you, see your special place." And still Emily blushed at the thought of being displayed above her mother like that. So Helena positioned her as she wanted, and saw above her that pretty flower once more, trembling and wet, golden buttery curls edging it delicately. Her hands curled up around her daughter's thighs and then gripped those tiny buttocks to forcefully pull her down. And then Emily dropped into her mother's waiting mouth.

An immediate wave of ecstasy greater than any she had felt yet engulfed her. Her mother's hot tongue was snaking in and out of her folds, touching all her sensitive places gently yet persistently. It flicked up to her nub and sucked on it causing Emily to cry out with joy. Emily cupped her breasts of her own accord, and started pulling on her nipples. The tongue moved down and found that hole, entering her quickly and then exiting again in a similar motion to her fingers earlier. Mrs Calding was humming contentedly, her own arousal reaching new heights as she moved one hand down to play with herself, two fingers entering in and out in unison with her tongue. Emily started to move herself back and forth over her mother's face. Her hips rotated and jerked with every tongue thrust and a ball of heat was welling up inside her. New noises were coming out of her mouth: grunts and whines. She bucked aggressively, her motion growing ever more wild, and at last falling forward so her hands could support herself on the bed and move over her mother's face with even more vigour.

"Yes Emily, let go," Helena said in a muffled voice, moving up once more to suck at her nub, this time very violently. Moisture was pouring out of her daughter and into her willing mouth and she relished the feel of being smothered within those hot folds.

Emily growled and started panting her mothers name over and over again. Then her release started – down where her folds met her mother's mouth, then boiling up and out. She broke out in a sweat and her vision blurred. A pure blistering heat of pleasure overwhelmed her and then she collapsed, rolling off her mother and gasping for breath.

Helena's face glistening with a sticky juice and she licked her lips. Emily was absolutely divine and she wanted to bask in her daughters juices. She rubbed the nectar into her face and then downwards and into her breasts, moaning and writhing on the bed in pure delight. She needed more and she needed it now. The scent filling her nostrils was a powerful aphrodisiac and she was feeling drunk on the flavour.

She rolled over on top of Emily, rubbing herself onto her daughter's body in a frenzy. Emily had barely caught her breath when her mother's tongue invaded her mouth and she sucked on it of an instinct. She could taste herself and loved it. Eagerly she slurped on that tongue, looking for more of her own and her mother's combined taste. Mrs Calding forced her tongue as far into her daughter's mouth as it would go and allowed her free flowing saliva to gush in. Emily swallowed everything that was given to her. She reached for her mamma's nipples and pulled at them.