All Daughters Need a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena grabbed Emily's hair in her fists roughly as she attacked her mouth. Gone was her well kempt daughter - the woman beneath her was now a wanton mess of sweat and lady juices, her fair hair out of its pins completely and sticking to her skin. It was just as Helena had dreamed it. Her daughter belonged to her fully now. Fitting her legs either side of her daughter's she began to grind mercilessly. Emily felt her mother's full and wet folds running trails of moisture against her upper thigh and stocking. Then Mrs Calding connected with her daughter centre and found a satisfying rhythm as she reached her next release. Emily grabbed a hold of her mamma's buttocks and rubbed against her in return. She could feel every touch they made together and as they connected she could not believe how quickly her own heat was returning.

Mrs Calding moaned and grunted as she ground into her daughter, not caring whether she crushed her, and continued to plunder her mouth and tongue. Saliva was running freely between them now, and Emily was licking it up with that happy humming sound again. Sounds of wet flesh slapping together filled the room, and they ground ever closer, folds meeting folds until at last they reached their joyful conclusion together.

Mrs Calding was in thorough heat and yet again allowed Emily no recovery time. She pulled her daughter's legs apart and pushed them backwards towards her shoulders so that her buttocks were raised into the air. She licked at the seams of her stockings for a moment before delving back into those folds with her mouth. Emily wailed in agonising bliss. She was on fire – she wanted it to stop and never end at the same time. She grabbed her mothers head and pressed it into her. But Helena was interested in something else now. She began to lick lower until her tongue reached that crinkled hole between the soft cheeks.

"Mamma!" Emily gasped in surprise. "You cannot do that?"

"Oh yes my darling," Mrs Calding mumbled from between her buttocks. "This is a very special place. Your husband may or may not be interested in it, but you need to prepare yourself for the fact that he may. Treated gently it can be most pleasurable."

"Am I getting another lesson?" Emily giggled delightedly. "I cannot believe there is more still to learn." Mrs Calding looked up and into her daughter's lucid blue eyes adoringly.

"Oh my sweet little girl, still so much. I'm not nearly finished with you." With that she buried herself back into that hole. Her nose found itself sinking into Emily's higher hole, and she was inhaling the musk with every breath. She forced her tongue forward and tasted an exciting new tang in her mouth. She needed more and let her saliva fall out into the hole, opening it up wider for her invasion.

Emily started to enjoy the sensation – it was different but still pleasurable. She was conscious that this felt more taboo, and that knowledge was extremely arousing. Her mother pushed the backs of her thighs down further and her whole back end was pointing upwards. Her mother moved her face away and rested her daughter's buttocks against her stomach. Emily's innocent holes looked too tempting and without warning she plunged two fingers into the higher hole until they reached the barrier.

Emily screamed with shock and slight pain, but soon Mrs Calding was making that same sawing motion into her and her screams of pain turned to screams of delight. Mrs Calding moved her hand energetically, wanted to add more fingers but knowing that whilst Emily was still innocent it was not the right time. Instead she licked the middle finger of her other hand and gently inserted it into her anus. With this additional intruder Emily felt stuffed down there. She could feel the fingers of each hand colliding with only a thin membrane between them and the sensations were incredible. She was moaning continuously now and from her awkward position trying to jerk herself to meet her mother's thrusts. Then Helena moved down and sucked Emily's nub into her mouth. With that Emily snapped and let out her loudest shriek yet as she convulsed around her mothers fingers. The tight coil built and built, her vision went blurry and then everything went black.

Helena saw her daughter fall back lifeless and removed her fingers. She licked each one in turn, still marvelling at how delicious Emily really tasted. She regarded her sleeping daughter, from her dainty toes encased in cotton, to her perfect calves and slender thighs. Her golden smattering of curls and the now very swollen pink folds. Those ripe handfuls now swollen were standing proud on her chest still, and her fair curls were falling all about her face. Helena felt herself swell with pride and longing as she gazed at her beautiful daughter. She desired her so completely she could not wait. Straddling her daughter's tiny waist she rubbed herself whilst gazing into that innocent face. She plunged four fingers in and out in time to Emily's breathing whilst the other hand made energetic circular motions around her nub.

"Urgh, urgh, urgh," she moaned as she reached another climax. This time her juices squirted out onto Emily's chest and face. When at last Mrs Calding was satisfied she looked down at her handiwork and was pleased with what she saw. It had only been in her dreams before that she had pictured Emily as she now was, glistening with her mother's love juices. Helena rolled onto her side next to Emily and waited for her to wake.

Emily came to and for a moment did not know where she was. Her body felt completely weightless, as if all her bones had been removed and she was floating up above herself. She felt warm and content but there was an unfamiliar throbbing at the same time which pulsed throughout her body. For some reason she felt the urge to laugh with pure joy. And then she remembered.

Never had she known such unalloyed and abandoned pleasure as she had in the last hour! She tingled to think of it, and began to rub her body wantonly as she relived the moments.

"You have come back to me my love," whispered a tender voice beside her.

"Oh mamma, what have you done to me?" Emily sighed. She turned her head to place a sweet kiss upon her mother's lips, and then looked into her eyes for several moments.

"How do you feel?" Mrs Calding asked.

"I feel beyond wonderful if that is possible. I feel the happiest I have felt in my life. How do you feel?"

"I feel the same. I have dreamed of showing you this pleasure for many years, and cannot thank your husband to be enough for allowing me the opportunity to teach you."

"And I thank him too!" Emily was silent for a moment. A crease appeared in a brow as she thought. Then she spoke again: "will it be the same with him?"

Helena winced at the thought. She did not want anyone else touching Emily's body but her.

"It may be. Some men make selfish lovers, some very good. Some see it as a duty rather than a pleasure and some are willing to explore. This is why I needed to show you this. However intimacy is with Mr Dartford you know that you can experience the pleasure you deserve with me."

Emily looked at her mother wide eyed. "Do you mean we can continue this?"

"Need you ask? I am not denying myself this pleasure any more now that I've found it. I will always be waiting for you – anytime we can find together from now on I will take it. Do you understand me?"

She ended sternly. She was determined that Emily would be hers from now on whether she wanted it or not. But she breathed a sigh of relief when Emily responded not with words but with a dizzying kiss against her lips. She opened her mouth immediately and let her daughter in. Emily's soft tongue explored the inside of her mouth, running against her teeth and rubbing with her own tongue. What started as a gentle kiss grew in passion, and suddenly their tiredness was forgotten as the heat leapt up like it had never left. This time Emily took the offensive.

Fuelled by the knowledge that a perfect new chapter had started in their relationship she wanted to revel in her mother. She moved on top and rubbed her body against the shapely form of her mother. She found the spaces where their curves fitted together and started rocking back and forth as she continued to kiss. Then without warning she darted to the end of the bed and buried her face in the forest of dark curls. Her tongue darted out and she eagerly started lapping at her mother's folds. What she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm and she soon had Helena moaning and grinding herself against Emily's face. Emily felt hands grab at her head and pull her in. She made a suction with her lips as her tongue flicked at the swollen nub. After several minutes she wanted to try more. Mimicking her mother she moved a finger down between the crevice of Mrs Calding's buttocks and aided by plenty of moisture slipped a finger inside. She felt her mother's walls grip her finger like a vice as she started pumping it in and out. Emily forced a second one in and Helena let out a long wail of delight. Emily was making long licks up and done her folds and at last burying herself into that gaping hole.

"Emily I am nearly there!" Mrs Calding gasped. Emily hummed in appreciation and redoubled her efforts. Mrs Calding knew another large and juicy release was pending but she did not want to warn her daughter in case she took her mouth away. Therefore she rode the wave of rising heat, clenching up tightly and then releasing her liquid.

Emily gurgled in surprise as three strong jets of liquid flew into her mouth. Without thinking she swallowed them down. The liquid tasted of a stronger and more concentrated musk than before but Emily loved it and was disappointed there was not more.

"Mamma, what was that?"

Helena was unable to speak for a few moments. Her generous chest rose and fell rapidly and her thighs were still quivering with aftershocks.

"Another lesson my dear," she said at last.

"And what was that lesson?" Emily flung back quickly.

"It's very rare and I do not believe that all women are able to do this. However, in moments where I have my most powerful releases I seem to let forth the liquid you just tasted. Did you like it?"

"Oh yes! Even more so than your other juices I think. I want more."

"I hope to give you more before the day is out my love."

Emily nodded happily and moved up to snuggle against her mamma. Mrs Calding turned her daughter's face towards her and gazed adoringly into her eyes. For many minutes they stayed thus, enjoying each other in silent contentment. Emily's cheeks had a delicate glow as she basked in the aftermath of her sexual awakening. Lazily she stroked her mother's breasts, occasionally tweaking those ripe nipples and marvelling in how they grew and puckered. Helena dropped innocent kisses upon her daughter's cheeks, eyes and mouth from time to time, and murmured words of love and affection.

After a time Emily felt the urge to relieve herself and with reluctance extricated herself from her mother's arms. Her limbs felt heavy as she moved across the floor to her chamber pot and she missed the warmth of her mother's embrace as soon as she had left it. She did not notice Helena sitting upright and staring intently at her as she began to relieve herself.

Mrs Calding watched her daughter squat over the pot, and a stream of pale yellow liquid burst forth. The wave of renewed lust that came over her at this moment took her completely by surprise. It was not an act that had ever excited her before but seeing her daughter standing there she knew that there was no end to what she wanted to share with her daughter. So she stood up and walked towards Emily.

Emily looked up in surprise and whilst she was still mid flow her mother captured her face and planted a dizzying kiss upon her lips. Mrs Calding then trailed her lips down Emily's neck, chest and stomach, at length crouching down as the golden flow subsided. She pulled apart Emily's glistening folds and saw lingering drops of moisture there so she leaned forward to lick her clean. A tangy taste met her lips but it was delicious to Mrs Helena. "Next time I will need to drink from the source" she thought, as her nether regions moistened again.

"Mamma!" Emily exclaimed with shock. "What are you doing?"

"Ready for another lesson my princess?" Mrs Calding teased in between licks.

Emily brought her hands to her mother's head and pulled her in, breathing out the word yes as she enjoyed her mothers tongue. But Helena evaded her hands and moved her mouth away. Emily pouted and Helena felt her stomach turn over with lust. Good Lord – her little girl was alluring!

"Sit down on the floor Emily, I have a treat for you." After another pout Emily obeyed. Mrs Calding watched Emily cross legged and naked on the floor.

"So submissive," she purred to herself.

Then she raised herself over her daughter, legs apart, and pried open the folds between her large bush of hair. Emily looked up at her mother and was taken completely off guard as a golden spurt of liquid came forth and doused her face. Her first reaction was to move away as she smelt a pungent aroma from the drops clinging to her face. But Mrs Calding cornered her against a wall and continued her controlled spurts.

"Open your legs Emily and play with your folds" she commanded.

Emily did so and found herself to be rather more moist than she expected. She started to fondle herself as she felt hot streams of liquid cascade over her and a new heat began again in her stomach. She heard herself moan.

When she heard her mother say "Open your mouth" she did not hesitate and that pungent stream sprayed in. Without thinking she swallowed, moaned, and continued to rub. Mrs Calding moaned in response as she saw her daughter drinking her juices and she moved herself to sit over her daughter's face completely allowing her urine to fall straight into Emily's mouth and down her throat. As the liquid finally ended she trapped her daughter's face between her thighs and the wall and ground herself against her. Emily's tongue came out eagerly and she licked her mother to a staggering climax whilst she rubbed herself. Mrs Calding heard Emily's moans mounting and new they would reach their peak together. Just as Emily peaked Helena moved away and allowed her love juices to soak her daughter's body.

She staggered back into a chair after this release, which was the most satisfying yet. They kept getting better and better. She observed her daughter slumped back against the wall and breathing heavily, thoroughly drenched in different juices and a happy smile on her face.

As the urine cooled against Emily's body it made her skin tingle. She lay there panting in a haze of lust, idly playing with herself and enjoying the smells which engulfed her. She was completely lost in new feelings, so bewildered yet content that she could not really put two coherent words together. She felt her mother approach again and raise her up off the floor. She was laid gently on her bed, still lost in semi-consciousness, feeling her mamma eagerly licking away at her folds again. Emily felt too tired to respond one way or another and just let her mother stay between her thighs.

Helena was enjoying the taste of her daughter. There was no intention to bring about another climax quickly; she merely wanted to spend her time between her daughter's legs relishing that taste and scent. She trailed her tongue up her daughter's entrance as far as it would go to suck out every drop that was offered. It was like drinking the finest wine. Emily was murmuring gentle encouragement. After several minutes Mrs Calding inevitably became aroused again. How many times had her precious daughter climaxed now? Five? Six? She needed more. She wanted to take everything Emily could give her.

Wasting no time she swung herself over Emily and dropped herself into her daughter's face.

"Mamma!" Emily cried, her voice was muffled between her folds.

"Open your mouth my love. Take me into your mouth," she commanded giving Emily no chance but grinding heavily. She could feel Emily struggling for breath but she was merciless. She knew what her baby needed. And lo and behold, Emily's nether regions starting moistening at a rapid pace!

"Are you excited my baby?" Helena cooed. "Do you like to be smothered by your mamma? Do you like to feel my moisture pouring into your mouth? My plump folds rubbing against your lips? My busy hair scratching your face? Can you feel me rubbing my liquids over your cheeks and nose? That's right; suck my rub into your mouth! Pull on my hair with your teeth."

Emily groaned in response and her hands cupped Mrs Calding's buttocks, kneading them with a surprisingly strong grasp.

"You naughty girl" Mrs Calding chided as she felt her daughters nails dig in. "That's right, pinch me and scratch me! Mark me!" Emily obliged.

"My naughty girl should be punished!" Mrs Calding starting slapping her daughter's swollen nub with her palm. Emily squealed in surprise.

"Does my baby enjoy that?" Mrs Calding asked, grinding down hard over her face and hitting Emily harder. She then buried her own face inside Emily, roughly biting as she went but staying on the right side of pain. She moved downwards until Emily's pretty anus was winking at her and shoved her tongue in hard.

"Weeeeee!" Emily shrieked, and started bucking her hips off the bed. At the same moment Mrs Calding reached her peak, spraying more juices over Emily, together with some remaining urine, and the liquids went directly into Emily's mouth. Helena tongued Emily's anus vigorously and plunged three fingers into her other hole without warning.

The pain for a second was searing, but then overwhelming pleasure as her mamma opened her up, sawing back and forth and devouring her anus. Her mother's folds still covered her face and she was engulfed in that musky and moist cavern. Her senses swam with the overwhelming assault on them and she was constantly groaning. Then the oddest sensation overtook her. The deep burning from within, coupled with a huge pressure which found release in jet after jet of clear liquid. Black spots appeared before her eyes and her body coiled up and spasmed uncontrollably.

Helena watched her daughter squirt for the first time in awe. The stream didn't seem to stop. She drank it greedily and then rolled off her daughter feeling sated at last. Emily lay there, unable to stop trembling with the intensity of her climax. Her senses were heightened beyond anything she had ever known and she felt like a single touch from another human being would be unbearable. Trembling and clenching uncontrollably for some minutes Emily sought to gain control over her breathing and her body. It was like the most exquisite torture she could imagine. She never wanted it to stop but she did not think that she could take much more. How long had she been together with her mamma in this room? It felt as if a lifetime had passed. Hazily she glanced at the timepiece. 3 hours had passed – they had missed luncheon. But then, no had called for them had they?

"Mamma," she whispered after several long minutes.

"I am here my precious" Mrs Calding murmured beside her.

"I think we have missed luncheon."

It was such a commonplace statement to make in the aftermath of all that had happened that they both burst out into uncontrollable giggles. Mrs Calding pulled Emily into her arms as they rocked back and forth, more of a motherly gesture than anything else. As if on cue there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Emily?" came the voice of her maid.

"Annie," Emily said nervously, "please do not come in right now."

"I was only wondering you needed anything miss, seeing as how you weren't feeling well earlier."

Emily looked at her mother, bemused. Mrs Calding smiled.