All Day Tease Ch. 02 - The College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

The door opened and in walked a slim, lanky redheaded man in his late 20s.

"Here is -". He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Ali standing behind the desk, a stunning gorgeous woman instead of his friend.

"Um, hello," he said awkwardly "I was expecting Francis, er Doctor Anderson".

"He stepped out for just a minute, and asked me to watch his office."

As she talked, she walked out from behind the desk to meet him, her heels clicking on the floor.

"He'll be super-sorry to have missed you."

Ali played idly with her curls, twirling them around her finger, and gave him a smile.

"Can I give something to him?" Ali said, gesturing at the book in his hand.

"Uh, yes, please." By this time, he was actually looking her in the eyes.

He handed her a hardcover book, and when she took it she raised it up to head height in between them in order to study it.

She didn't care about the book - it was an excuse to open her eyes wide and move them around, knowing Louis would be watching. She read the back cover to herself, mouthing the words in order to make her lips flex. As predicted, Louis' gaze was locked on her face. She could sense his arousal, even though nothing was showing yet on the front of his pants.

After a minute she put the book on Francis's desk, reaching an arm around behind herself without moving her torso. Her already-tight shirt stretched even tighter, and the outlines of her bra were clearly visible under it. Now Ali could actually see his pants twitch.

"Nice to meet you, Louis." She flashed a golden smile and stuck her hand out for a handshake.

"A pleasure," said Louis. He put his hand in hers and began to shake, but Ali twisted her wrist and swiveled her grip so she was clutching his hand, palm up.

With that motion she dropped the giggly-girl aspect and slipped into domme goddess mode.

"Indeed," She infused that single word with all the seductive overtones that she used at work. "It is a ... " she rolled her bright lips together "pleasure ... to meet me."

He froze, staring at his hand as her polished thumbnail began to trace the lines of his palm. With her left hand, Ali reached over and pulled up a wet wipe from the container on Dr. Anderson's desk.

In one smooth fast motion she swapped hands, throwing the wipe over Louis's hand. She kneaded his hand with both of hers for a moment, cleaning it with the wipe. She then pulled his arm up so that it was straight out, palm help up flat, and let the wipe flutter to the floor.

On this, Louis's eyes finally left hers and he watched it fall, landing on the floor between them. Ali flexed the toes of her left foot slightly.

Ali pushed with her thumb on the center of his palm and he wrenched his gaze up from her shiny toes to look again into her face. She slowly pulled his hand towards her face, and, sticking out her tongue she licked his palm from the base of his wrist up to his fingertips.

His cock was already bulging slightly, and as he felt the warm wetness on his hand, it twitched hard in his pants, and he inhaled quickly.

She almost left it there, but enjoying how deliciously captivated he was by her tease, she decided to finish with a flourish and hook him in for good.

She pulled her mouth back from his hand and exhaled, blowing the breath on his hand to dry it. His eyes fell to her cleavage, watching the tops of her breasts move as she exhaled.

Ali brought his hand in to rest just below her neck, brushing her chin with his fingers as they passed. She slowly pulled his hand down, letting his fingers drag lightly along her skin. She moaned with breathy excitement and pressed harder just as their twined hands were passing between her cleavage, letting him feel the softness of her breasts briefly before sliding over along the smooth fabric of her shirt as she pulled his palm down further, flat against her flat stomach.

His cock was pressing hard against his slacks, so hard that Ali could discern the bump of its head. But she was not done with him just yet.

She kept pulling his hand down, his fingers slipping past her shirt and touching the hot skin of her stomach as they approached the band of her skirt. At this point Ali twisted her wrist up slightly so his fingers slipped under her skirt waistband. At the same time, she bent back slightly, and her skirt pulled away just enough for him to get a glimpse of her pink panties. His hand slipped out and her skirt band snapped back with a little crack.

She dropped his hand abruptly and gave an exaggerated gasp of shock, opening her eyes wide and her mouth round and putting an offended look on her face. Her painted lips formed a perfect "o".

With her left hand she slapped him across the cheek, and smiling inside, flexed her knee up to brush against his pants as his cock as it pulsed out hard with the impact of the slap.

"Aww, you're all red!" she squealed.

"Well, half red." She cocked her head to the side in mock puzzlement and touched one cherry red polished nail to her cherry red lips.

"Aha!" She said brightly, and kissed him on the other cheek, leaving a bright red lipstick imprint on his other cheek. "Now you're all red."

He started to stammer out a reply, but she silenced him by pressing her finger against his lips.

"Soon," she oozed, "I'll be seeing you soon." She turned away, and began to move back behind the desk again. As she left, she expertly used the heel of her right shoe to kick the wet wipe up onto his boots.

"Throw that away on your way out."

Her eyes bore into him as he stood frozen, and she motioned to the door with her eyes. He sucked in a breath of air and nodded as if confused. She slowly arched an eyebrow and raised her hand to point at the door. He finally caught up to reality and scurried away, looking back at her twice.

After the door was closed, and she heard Louis's footsteps receding down the hallway, Ali knocked twice on the desk.

Francis climbed out from under, and Ali advanced on him.

"Well what did your think of that, Francis? He had his hands all over me - all over my smooth skin and soft body. He felt my shirt, and my tight trim tummy, and he even put his hands down my skirt! "

"Do you want to put your hands all the places he put his?"

"You've been there before - remember when you've been the lucky boy with your hands all over my body?"

"I'll let you pick one place - one part of my body that his hands were, yours can be too - but only if you do something for me."

"Wha-what-what?" He stammered.

"Does it matter? Wouldn't you do anything for another ..."

Trailing off, she squeezed her arms together and leaned forward, making her shirt fall away from her deep cleavage, and showing the edges of her hot pink bra cups.

"Don't you remember the last time you had your grubby fingers all over these titties?"

She shimmied back and forth slightly and her breasts shook back and forth.

It had been at a formal mixer the last year, and she had been wearing a tight low-cut sheer black gown, with a full red satin bra underneath.

She'd seduced his faculty ID card from him earlier in the day so she could get into the teachers lounge, and when she was done and had left, she went to the ladies room to prep a little surprise for him. She pulled her dress off her shoulders, and reached around to fasten her bra one clasp tighter. She was aware of it gripping her torso tightly, and she slid the ID card under the little red bow that joined her bra cups together. Replacing the dress, she made sure it was pulled low snug around her chest.

It wasn't hard to find him, hanging anxiously on the fringes near the punch bowl. She glided over to him, and pulled him away into a corner of the room.

"Do you have -"

She got in his face, pulled him in lips to lips

"You want it?"

Ali cast her eyes down, and he followed her gaze.

Ali leaned towards him and pulled her neckline out, allowed by him to see her entire full bra, and the little card centered between her beautiful breasts.

"Get it." She breathed. "It's all yours ..."

His hand was shaking as he slowly lifted it up and reached forward. As his fingers approached the canyon of her cleavage, she arched an eyebrow and squeezed her arms together hard, forcing her breasts up against his hand.

She pushed her waist forward, and ground herself against his pants in slow circles.

He pushed his way through the soft, supple skin and grasped the ID card, but before he could pull away she squeezed her arms even tighter and backed away quickly. The friction from his arm pulled her left breast out of her bra, and her nipple was poking out.

She had winked at him and, releasing him from the bear hug and licking her finger, ran a few small circles around her nipple before flipping her bra and dress up and over as she spun on her black platform heels and walked away.

In the office, Francis's chin was shivering as he remembered, and he nodded his head rapidly.

"Ok but I don't want to be groped again, like you did last time. I am not a piece of meat."

"I did not -"

"This is a piece of meat". Her fingers brushed against his bulging pants. "I am a delectable dessert. I am a sugar sweet mouthful of candy. Don't you know that by now, silly?"

"Uh -"

"Shhh darling. Turn your hand around and grab your face." She grabbed his right hand and pushed the palm onto his face, folding his fingers around his head.

Then she pushed her chest into his hand-covered face - rubbing her breasts all around the back of his hand. He was hyperventilating, breathing in and out her perfume.

After two or three minutes she pulled back.

He gasped in the air.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, Pet? But don't you want to see my panties too?"

"Yes, yes, I do I do," Francis blurted as fast as he could.

"Do you want to see these panties?" She murmured to him. "Do you want to feel these panties?"

She tugged the waistband up and the fabric pulled tight against her pussy, showing the cameltoe outlines.

"You need to page me out of class at precisely 2:45 o'clock today. Be here in this office if you want to get your frisky little hands on my tasty panties ..."

**********

Chapter 2.3 - 2:00 pm - Rob

Rob closed the folder on his desk and looked up at his nearly empty classroom.

There were only three occupied desks, which was generally a good thing. It meant that most of his students had no need for supplemental sessions like this one.

Actually only Jim and Linda were here to make-up the missed test - Stacie "Straight-A Stay" Lewis was here for the extra credit. Rob got the sense that she had never missed an assignment in her life.

Stacie was a strange person - she was naturally beautiful, even model beautiful, but she came from a strict family and had been homeschooled through all high school.

Whatever her parents had put in her head growing up had totally messed her up, and as a young adult she was completely socially inept. She hid her figure behind frumpy sweatshirts and baggy pants, and wore thick plastic glasses with her hair up, and rarely spoke to the other people in class.

But she was probably his best student, by the numbers anyway. And she was here today for even more credit, as if her 4.0 wasn't enough. Probably wasn't for her crazy parents.

He looked at the clock again. He wanted to wait another few minutes - Ali hadn't arrived yet - but it was already five past two.

Ali - Allison - was knockout beauty from his "American Perspectives" class. She couldn't be more different from Stacie - the fiery yang to Stacie's frozen yin.

She was slim, trim and athletic; sexy as hell and she knew it.

And she flaunted it too - through the winter it was a steady parade of skintight black pants, shiny leather giving way to stretchy spandex, and now that the weather was nice it was tiny skirts and dresses.

Try as he might, Rob could not keep his eyes off of her when she was in the room. Several times he had been busted staring at her while she sat, legs crossed and kicking beneath a tiny flared skirt, exquisite feet in strappy shoes with toenails polished bright.

He had gotten the impression as the semester progressed that she did not mind when he looked, and sometimes even seemed to cultivate his attention, wearing outfits more and more daring, sitting up front, watching him slyly.

The last time he got caught staring, last Tuesday, his eyes had gotten stuck on her cleavage, shown off in a thin, tight, white shirt, with the outlines of her blue bra just barely visible beneath. When he looked up she was looking right at him, with a knowing smile on her face. She winked briefly at him before the moment passed - or so he thought. Perhaps he had just imagined it.

She was supposed to be here today making up a midterm that she had postponed twice now. The class was over after this week, and today was the only day he was offering the makeup/extra credit session, and she knew (he thought) that it was her last chance.

"Professor?"

Rob turned to see Stacie looking at him,

Can't wait any longer for Ali, he thought. She must not be coming. Her grades were good enough that she would pass his class without this test, albeit with a B- at best.

"Yes, Stacie. Let's be-"

The door opened and Rob cut off, mid-sentence. He felt his heart begin to beat faster as Ali came through the door.

She had taken her costuming to a new level, and Rob drew in a sharp breath as he took in her appearance.

He was already well acquainted with her tight five-and-a-half foot frame, her long smooth legs and her beautiful naturally perky D-cup breasts.

Her long brown hair was curled like a catalog model, and she had on silver earrings that hung down in a fine chain. Her eyes were shadowed in a rich blue, and lined with black, her lipstick was primary red. Lush eyelashes curled over high smooth cheekbones and full lips.

She wore a tight sleeveless blue top, and the edges of her hot pink bra straps peeked out from the sides. Her skirt was short, flared out in flirty pleats, and the same hot pink color as her bra. A tiny sliver of red panty could be seen right where her skirt band stopped and her tight stomach was visible. She had a charm in her belly button the shape of a heart, in silver.

Her shoes were open, silver sandals with three-inch heels. Her entire foot, almost, was exposed, and her toes were the same rich red as her lips and panties. Her fingers were painted the same as well, except for a contrasting silver accent treatment on her ring finger nail.

She caught Rob's eye as she entered, and flipped her hair as she passed him in a cloud of perfume. He took a deep breath of her fragrance before centering himself and speaking, taking refuge in his "Professor" persona, all civil and businesslike.

"Ms. Hamilton, thank you for joining us." He said evenly. She inclined her head at the mention, a laugh visible in her eyes, and then sat down in the middle seat of to the front row and crossed her legs.

"Shall we begin?" he asked.

"Yes please," called out Stacie from the third row. Ali turned in her chair to cartoonishly blow Stacie a kiss. Stacie stared daggers at the vixen who had delayed her extra credit.

"Alright, alright." Rob gathered the exams and answer booklets from his desk, and walked around passing them out. He felt Ali's eyes on him as he moved through the empty chairs, and looked down to make sure his pants were smooth, which they did.

Stacie took her answer booklet immediately and had already written her name on the cover by the time Rob placed the exam on her desk.

When he got up to Ali, she looked up at him through her full eyelashes. Her eyes were wide, and her intense blue pupils pierced his.

"I'm sorry I was late for you, Professor." He soaked up her gaze as she took the answer booklet.

"Do you forgive me?" She batted her eyelashes coquettishly and the motion brought him back to life.

"That depends, Ms. Hamilton, on your exam results." He was the 'Professor' again.

"Well," she rolled the word over her tongue. "I'll just have to try extra hard."

And then, unmistakably, she winked at him. An almost electric jolt ran through Rob's body as he saw in his mind's eye her in class last week, when she caught him checking her out, again. He knew he had seen a wink then - but this confirmed it.

"Extra hard." she repeated.

'That's what I'm afraid of,' Rob thought to himself as he returned to his desk and sat down.

He could still feel Ali's intent gaze tracking him until he sat down, and then she turned her attention to the test booklet.

Rob looked over the papers on his desk, eager for something to distract him from the sight of Ali winking at him, playing over and over in his mind.

After about 20 minutes, the words on his preliminary lesson plan to next semester seemed to blur together and he lost focus entirely. He kept hearing her say "extra hard", honey dripping off her tongue.

Ok give up. He had to look up. He had tried not too, but he had no free will in the matter. He just HAD to look - his body needed him to. So he did.

Holy wow.

Leaned slightly over her desk, Rob could see the curve of her cleavage where her breasts touched in the middle, pushing against each other. Her legs were crossed left over right, kicking slightly.

She was working the red pencil eraser in and out of her red lips as she concentrated on the exam.

It must have been unconscious on her part, but all Rob could imagine was his cock on its place, her red lips rubbing all around it, slipping over and off, teasing the head.

Desperate for something else to look at, and knowing it was not to be found on his desk, he turned in his chair and looked out the floor-to-ceiling window onto the athletic fields below.

There were a few students on the bleachers, and on the field down below the cheerleaders were practicing. Rob could see Brittany's bouncy red curls standing out in the group of mostly blondes. She was one of the tallest girls too, and because of that, her uniform skirt appeared higher than the rest of the girls.

He saw her in slow motion, climbing the stairs again in her high heels and polka-dot panties, and standing in the sun with her hair swirling in the wind. The image was so clear in his minds eye that he could see, or imagine anyway, cross-stitching where the hem of her panties met the curve of her ass.

Below him on the field she did a cartwheel with three other girls. The sea of smooth tan legs combined with his memories of Brittany's panties and Ali's two devastating winks pushed his cock into over the edge into actual early erection, tingling to life.

Rob slid his chair back under the desk, and glanced up at the room.

Ali had a look of almost cartoonish puzzlement on her face, mouth open in an "o" shape, eyes wide and looking up to the left. Then she appeared to speak to herself, mouthing a sentence. He had no idea at all what she said.

Abruptly she popped head up, hair bouncing, and caught him watching her. Immediately a smile appeared on her face. Her eyes dropped down to her phone on the desk.

Rob felt the blood in his half hard dick start to beat faster at the sight of her model-perfect beauty.

Then she was out from behind the desk and her heels were clicking his was. Rob pulled himself tighter under the desk and willed his cock to get soft.

It didn't listen.

She was approaching his desk with her exam paper. His eyes traveled up her body as she got closer: her smooth legs, muscles accentuated by high heels, swished by each other as she walked. Her skirt flounced up with every step; her legs were surrounded by a moving pink halo of fabric. Her chest jiggled in its tight encasement.

And she was licking her red lips, almost imperceptibly, as she smiled at him.

She reached the front of his desk.

"Rob?" Ali laid her question packet ok his desk and rested both her hands on it. She was leant over his desk looking at him, and her arms were pressing against her chest.

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers