All Day Tease Ch. 02 - The College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

For a minute, Rob actually felt his vision tunnel down to her cleavage. He saw the bottoms of her perfect breasts cupped by stiff hot pink fabric, with a sheer of blue stretch fabric pulled over them. The V-neck, with is hardy seam double sewn, was about to burst apart.

"I mean, Professor?" She stretched out the word as she pushed her tits out even further, and then released the pressure a little.

"Uh, yes, Ms. Hamilton?"

She moved her arms in again, and her boobs seemed to get bigger and rounder, her cleavage line deepening an inch or two.

"This question here ... " she began, and moved a hand to point down at the page. But she didn't look at the paper, and Rob, held in place by her gaze, didn't either.

The moment was broken when the PA system cracked to life:

"Attention: Allison Hamilton, please report to the student affairs office immediately."

Ali looked at the PA speaker, and then back into Rob's eyes. She closed her eyes, and Rob could see the layers of blue and indigo in her eye shadow, strongest on the outside, and feathering lighter towards her nose.

"Well, Professor," she murmured, eyes closed. "I guess I'll see you soon."

Then her eyes popped open and her eyelashes jiggled with the motion. He caught a glimpse of intense sapphire blue, and then she turned and walked out of the room, stopping at her desk to grab her purse as she passed.

Rob, lost in the memory of her presence, spaced out for a minute. When he returned to reality, Stacie was watching him through her glasses, with a strange intense look on her face.

********

Chapter 2.4 - 2:30 pm - Ali

Ali walked through the Humanities Building hallway. She came down the steps and went through the double doors into the hallway by the lockers.

A top locker was open on the right side, and Ali saw a girl in pair of slick black leather pants standing behind the door. She had metal-studded black pumps on, silver points sharp and gleaming.

Ali snuck over until was on the other side of the door, and reached out to grab the girls leather covered ass.

"Hey!" she exclaimed as Sasha jumped with surprise. They hugged and then Sasha stepped back, eyes traveling up and down Ali's body.

"You look good enough to eat today." Sasha said, "What's the occasion?"

"What?" Ali cooed with faux innocence, "you want to eat me?"

Sasha licked her lips and nodded.

"Not today, darling." Ali said, "This," gesturing to herself, "is for someone else".

"You tease," Sasha flirted back.

"You want to devour someone?" Ali arched an eyebrow. "Ok the. - I'll have someone primed and ready for you, in less than a half hour,"

"Oh you are such a slut!" Sasha put an arm on her hip.

"Well," said Ali, "if you want to blow off some steam, come to office G14 at the end of that hall, in exactly fifteen minutes."

"I want to blow off something for sure," Sasha responded, with a faux-pouty grin, "and 'steam' is my second favorite thing ..."

"Who's the slut now?" Ali winked and walked past Sasha, toward the offices. Sasha turned her attention back to her locker, pulling out her makeup bag.

When Ali got to the outer office area, she slowed, and quietly approached his door, taking care not to click her high heels. She paused just outside the door and listened for a moment, making sure he was alone in the office. She smoothed her skirt, pushing the band down an inch or so and making sure her red panties were peeking up and out all around. She adjusted herself in her bra so that her cleavage was deep and full, and then pulled the door open as fast as she could and swiftly covered the ground to his desk, where he was just looking up, startled by her appearance.

Ali reached out and grasped Francis by the chin, holding his face a few inches from hers.

"Good boy," she breathed warmly, "you did your part. Now you get to play with my pretty red panties. Have you been thinking about them ever since I left?"

Francis nodded, and his eyes slipped down to her waist, and the crimson band of shiny fabric that clung to it.

Ali released her hold his chin and tapped her red-painted index finger on his nose, playfully, and then pulled back.

Francis rose hurriedly from his chair, and reached a hand out towards her. She grabbed his hand in her fist, pulled him in close. She opened her mouth and leaned in as if to kiss him, but just before their lips touched she pivoted and pulled him around as if they were dancing, pushing him past her towards the door.

"First close the door," she said, "but don't lock it."

He all but ran to the door and closed it, locking it instinctually, but then immediately unlocked it, remembering what she said.

When he turned back, Ali was facing away from him, leaning on his desk in a classic model pose, with her head hung down, stomach forward and butt thrust out, one leg straight and the other slightly bend at the knee.

Francis gasped at the sight of her skirt, tight against her amazing ass, and the smooth tan line of her soft firm thighs.

"Come here," she breathed, still looking away from him. "You want to touch my panties?" As she spoke, she ran her hand over her ass, swishing her skirt around, and pulling it up.

"These panties?" She slipped a finger under the fabric and snapped them lightly.

"They're all yours, for a little while".

He approached until he was right in front of her, and without saying anything, he reached out and put his hand on hers, which was tracing circles across her ass. They moved together for a minute, then Ali pulled her hand out and brought it over his, still continuing the movement. She straightened and flexed her legs alternately, walking in place, making her cheeks move under his hand.

He was massaging her ass now, kneading and squeezing, and barely noticed when Ali let go and moved her hand around to the front, and began playing with her clit.

"Take them off me," she whispered. Stopping the walking motion, she bent over ever further and stopped moving.

Francis stopped rubbing when Ali stopped moving, and he fell down to his knees, staring at the triangle of red fabric pulled tight over her butt. He reached up with both hands, and as he began to pull them down, she murmured "You can use your mouth if you want."

Francis looked down, and leaning forward, nuzzled his nose between her soft, squishy cheeks. He slowly lifted his head, still deep inside her butt, sliding his nose up through her crack until it popped free, and softly bit the red band of her panties. He had to use his hand to ease them was over her hips, but then pulled them down the rest of the way with his teeth, stretching down to pull them off first one high-heeled foot and then another.

Ali swiveled against the desk, and turned out to forward towards him. He was on his knees, with her wispy red panties dangling from his mouth, at eye level with her pussy.

She continued to finger herself for a minute, before pulling her hand out and tapping him again on the nose.

"Now, my dear, here's what I want you to do. Your job is to get those panties as wet and smelly as you can. Can you handle that?"

Francis nodded vigorously, the panties in his mouth flapping up and down. Ali jumped back and sat on the desk, spreading her legs wide.

She began to rub her clit in small circles, faster and harder, and soon her pussy was soaking wet. Usually she used both hands, penetrating her lips as well as teasing her clit, but this time she wanted Francis to take care of that. She used her other hand to get him started and comfortable fingering her with his panty-clad hand, and then reached out to massage his head while he worked away for her pleasure, and ulterior purpose.

Francis knelt between her legs concentrating, lost in the tiny movements of her body, and the intoxicating aroma of her arousal. He rubbed all around her pussy with the panties, soaking up her juices. His other hand was pressing against his pants, where his cock pushed hard against the fabric. He massaged himself, but knew better than to come himself before she gave her approval.

Her quiet moaning became more intense as she climaxed, and she bucked and thrust against his hand. Her legs clamped tight against his head, holding his face immobile right in front of her pussy, as she came in waves. Finally she released her legs, relaxing back onto the desk.

"Oh thank you," she oozed, "what a fantastic job you did. Now dry me off."

Francis cleaned her up with the panties, now quite wet and sticky, and sat back on his knees, looking up at her with burning desire and an erection as big as his pants would permit.

She stood up over him, and held out her hand. Without a word, he handed over the panties. She took them from him, turning to find her purse. Francis slowly rose to his feet.

Ali carefully folded the moist lacy fabric ok half and put it into an envelope, and then, retrieving a glossy business card from her clutch purse, slipped that in between folds of the red fabric.

She saw Frances's face fall as she started to slip the envelope back into her purse.

"Darling! You know these aren't for you,"

"Oh are you disappointed? Did you want a takeaway too? A few drops of me to take to bed with you tonight?"

"I guess you DO deserve a little reward for being such a good boy, and not devouring my tasty juicy kitty while you were down there."

"Think you can handle the temptation again?"

She pointed at the floor with one polished nail, and Frances knelt back down in place, staring up at her. She approached slowly, until she was directly in front of her, and flipped her skirt up over his head. Just as his nose touched her fragrant pussy, she flexed her legs down. He took the hint, and sunk the rest of the way down.

He was on his stomach, and she crouched over him, pantyless, moving her hips so her pink skirt flounced from side to side.

"How can you lie like that with such a big tentpole? That must hurt. Silly boy, turn over watch me!"

"You need to hold my skirt down. Keep it smooth as I move."

She gyrated down until she was sitting on his chest, and he held onto her skirt, pulling it tight, covering her pussy.

Ali put her hands on his shoulders and leaned all the way forward until her face was only inches away from his. His mouth was open as he breathed in and out. Her smell was an intoxicating mixture of her perfume and her natural perfume.

Ali opened her mouth wide and pressed it onto his, like a French kiss, but she kept her tongue back. For a few moments they just breathed each other's air, lungs moving in time. Ali could feel his heart beating under her legs.

She pulled out of the not-kiss and gave him a playful peck on the nose as she took hold of his necktie. She slowly sat up, pulling the tie taught, and scooted her ass forward so that she was sitting on his chest, her legs spread over his shoulders and her heels on the floor.

Staring intently into his eyes, she slowly ran the end of his tie through her mouth, licking it. She sucked it in as far as it would go, and then pulled it out through her pursed lips like it was a cock.

Then she pulled up the pink pleats of her skirt, and began to rub herself again, this time with the tie. In her thighs, Ali could feel his heart beat quicken.

She moved her left hand onto her clit, and with holding the tie with her right teased open her lips. She pushed the point of the fabric inside herself.

Francis was completely undone. Already stirred up to a whirlwind of lust by her earlier teasing theatrics, he watched in amazement as bit by bit, Ali stuffed his necktie all the way into her pussy as she masturbated.

Ali saw the look in his eyes and a flash of warmth ran through her body. Her orgasming earlier had been real, but also sort of staged - she knew she needed to cum in order to prepare her panties for Rob.

This time her pleasure was deeper - she had affection for Francis, after two years, and more than that, she loved being the focus of desire - the harder they fell the hotter she got. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she made a note to use this tie move again later on Dr. Johnson, her 5pm client at the club.

Francis reached up and put his hands on her back, right above her shirt, and began to rub slowly, savoring the touch of her hot skin and sensuous movement as she fucked herself with her fingers and his necktie.

A distant corner of his mind registered the sound of the door opening, but he was too deep into the whirlpool of sexual energy that Ali had created around him.

Suddenly, two hands appeared in his field of vision, one clamping over his mouth (fingers spread) and the other coming down to cover his eyes. He just had time to register deep purple nail polish as his sight vanished.

The pressure on his tie did not lessen, and if anything, it increased as Ali began to work herself faster and harder.

An electric jolt pulsed through him when a hot tongue pushed into his right ear, and then licked up and around.

He heard strange breathy, seductive voice whisper into his ear: "Hello Dr. Anderson," it said slowly, "I'm the uniform inspector".

The dynamics of her diction, and the sensation her hot breath on his sensitive ear rocketed him even further down the rabbit hole of arousal.

"You, Dr. Anderson, are in violation". The mysterious voice stretched out the last word, accentuating the "lay".

"Do you know why?"

Francis tried to say "No" but the strange woman's fingers were covering his mouth. Unconsciously, he began to lick the hand, in time to Ali's movements.

"It's your tie ornament, Doctor. We don't allow tie ornaments on campus, no matter how pretty they are."

"Whatever this is on your tie, it's going to have to come off."

The hands disappeared, and Francis blinked at the light. He saw a woman rise in his periphery, with light even pale skin and deep dyed black hair. She was wearing black leather pants and a denim jacket over a tight white t-shirt.

He couldn't see her feet from his prone position, but she must have been in heels from the clicking sound she made as she walked around behind Ali, who had just shuddered to a stop, and was breathing heavily.

"Thank you, darling," Ali murmured. She turned her head to look behind her. "I'm done here, Sasha. He's all yours."

She looked back down at Francis, and blew him a kiss.

"See you next time, sweetie."

Then she arched her back up into a yoga pose, pulling her pussy off his tie, which stretched straight out as it pulled out of her body. Stephanie would be proud!

Francis could see Sasha behind the straightened tie, crouching between his legs grinning evilly.

Ali arched higher, and flipped up onto her feet. The soaked tie popped out of her pussy and fell down onto his shirt as she stepped over and off of him.

"Enjoy!" she said, but it was not clear to whom she was speaking.

Sasha was grinding her forehead against his bulge and running her hands up over his shirt. With her outstretched arms she pushed the tie into his mouth, filling him with the sweet taste and smell of Ali's pussy.

"Mmmmmm hmmmm," Sasha moaned in response. Francis said something, or tried to through the tie in his mouth, but neither girl understood the words.

Sasha had just pulled her arms back, nails scratching his chest, and was tugging open the zipper of his pants as he heard the door open and close.

*******

Chapter 2.5 - 2:50 pm - Rob

Rob was sitting alone in the classroom looking over the completed exams when Ali returned.

Stacie had finished a few minutes after Ali had gotten paged away, and Jim shortly afterwards.

Linda had taken another 10 minutes or so, but she had probably double-checked her work, and would likely score higher than Jim did. Stacie would beat them both, of course, hands down.

Rob looked up as Ali slipped in and closed the door behind her.

It seemed to Rob as if she had exerted herself a little. Her hair looked a little out of place, as if it had gotten stirred up and she had tried to fix it, and her face was slightly flushed.

She had probably run part of the way in order to get back in time to finish her exam.

"Hello Professor!" She seemed enthusiastic, energized.

"I apologize for stepping out on you. May I finish answering your questions now?"

"Uh, yes, Ms. Hamilton." He handed over the question packet and her answer booklet.

"Thank you, sir." She winked again, no attempt to hide it, and turned on her heel, sauntering back to her desk.

She answered the last three questions in such a short time that Rob suspected she had already thought about to the answers before leaving, and was now just writing them down. Three minutes later she closed the little blue book.

In the time it took her to rise from her and walk to his desk, Rob was acutely aware that this was the last time he would have her in his class, and the last time she would enchant him with her beauty and sensuality. After this, who knew if they'd ever see each other again?

Ali seemed to be thinking the same thing.

"So this is the end, right, Professor?" She handed him her answer booklet, and dropped the question packet on top of the others.

"Rob." He replied, "Call me Rob now."

"Rob."

"Ali."

"So, Rob, tell me - have I captured your attention this semester?"

"Wha uh, I mean ... " Rob was turning red in the face.

"What I've been doing to you today ... All semester ... I am very good at it. I do it professionally."

Ali put one hand on her hip and struck a pose.

"Most guys have to pay to get this kind of treatment."

Rob stared at her trim tight stomach, and listened with rapt attention.

"But I like you - you're smart, and funny, and you are so deliciously fascinated with me."

He turned even redder, and under his desk his pants were tight.

"Come and see me tonight. I'm not your student anymore ... we can kick it into high gear."

"Promise it'll be a night you never forget."

She pulled the envelope out of her clutch, and parted the flap slightly giving Rob a glimpse of the shiny red fabric inside. He knew immediately what it was, and drew in his breath.

"Not so fast," she oozed.

She lifted the envelope to her lips, and, fixing Rob with a smoldering stare, ran her tongue slowly down the adhesive strip.

When it reached the bottom she smacked her lips together once, and then used the to fold the flap closes, sealing it with a red lipstick kiss.

She extended her arm, and as he reached out to take it from her, she swiftly dropped it on the desk and grabbed his hand.

Slowly she turned his hand over in hers, once, then twice, studying it intently.

"7 pm," she breathed.

Then a moment later, she released her grip and was gone in a swirl of perfume.

**********

To be continued.

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers