All Comments on 'All Dolled Up'

by baubleheadz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex_dollSex_dollover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is a very good story! You made the perfect doll!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this needs a follow-up

Great story! Would love to see a follow-up. Maybe they fall in love and she lets him turn her back into a doll for a second round?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

waiting for part 2

Sir GalahadSir Galahad3 months ago
Mrs. Thompson's explanation of what happened seems implausible

The "poison" that turned her into a rubber doll sounds like it has a mystical component to it; or possibly was created by an alien race for long space passages, perhaps. As you presented it, it is almost a deux ex machina, pun intended.

It would have improved the story if you had established that it is common, or at least not unheard-of, for adults in that culture to keep gynoids around that can be programmed to behave in certain ways, that require a code phrase (probably a nonsense phrase to prevent accidental activation) before the sex droid would wake up and perform its designed functions. I also think lube and bareback would have been more erotic, even though this would have required him to clean the doll up afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaubleheadz@baubleheadz
"Realizing my dream had come true, realizing that this fantasy was happening right now, I went into a kind of shock. I could have sworn that my heart had even stopped, maybe time had even stopped..." https://www.patreon.com/Baubleheadz For your enjoyment, I offer character dri...