All for Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"You -- you're siblings, it isn't right, you can't ..."

"We can and we have, mother," Brooke said, sitting up in the bed. She boldly displayed her body, letting her brother and mother see the totality of her beauty. "James is going to be my lover and I'm going to be his. We don't see anything wrong in it and honestly, from the look I see in your eyes, neither do you. You haven't made one single move to stop us and you can't stop looking at the two of us as if you just want to jump in here and join us."

James looked at his mom. She looked so elegant and almost regal in the sexy black dress she was wearing and her black slingback heels. Diamond teardrop earrings hung from her ears and the dress hugged her body like it was painted on. He was really digging Brooke, but his gorgeous mom didn't have to take a back seat to any woman.

Brooke looked at her mother. Elizabeth had her pride, but she was only human. Brooke knew how young and sexy she and James were. She only hoped that her mom would soon succumb and that they could all share this special and naughty time. "Why don't you join us, mother?" Brooke offered, startling her brother. James had thought that he would have to be the one to make the overture. "James and I both know we have a sexy MILF for a mom, why don't you let us experience that? Daddy was a fucking idiot to leave a hot bitch like you!"

James and Brooke could see their mom was wrestling with the desires she was trying to suppress. "Go for it, mom," James thought to himself. Damn, he wanted to fuck her. He got the bright idea of shifting around a bit so she could see his cock. Elizabeth gasped as she saw her son's erect cock.

"Dear God, is that cock really all you?" Elizabeth said in amazement.

Brooke grinned. "It's all him mommy, and it's delicious. Stop fighting it mom, come and join us and take what we all know you want. You can play with James and let your little Brooke take care of your yummy cunt."

Brooke's lewdness finally got to her parent. With a sob of relief, Elizabeth moved forward and wriggled out of her dress. The beautiful mom might have been holding herself in check for a while, but a person would never have known it from the classy, sexy lingerie she was wearing. A black lace, floral bra, tiny thong and real stockings covered an impressive body. Brooke reached out for her mom and she wondered if perhaps the gorgeous brunette had been hoping for a reunion with the other members of her family.

"I've wanted to touch your puppies for years," Brooke said, half-lying and half telling the truth. She knew her own body was a treat, but she always felt as if she came up short in comparison to Elizabeth. She thrilled to the site of her mom sliding her mouth around James' cock. Things were going to be all right from now on. She tugged at her mom's thong and Elizabeth moved enough so that she could get them off. Brooke saw her mom was completely bald and that she too, was a naughty girl. For the first time in her young life, Brooke opened her mouth and her lips tasted pussy. It would not be the last time; she was going to eat as much cunt as she could from this day forward.

As for James, the poor bastard had to concentrate hard on a lot of things so he didn't cum right on the spot. He was watching two hot brunettes engaged in incestuous play, both of them his lovers. His mom was doing a number on his dick, as had Brooke before their mom had showed up. It was difficult to say which was better, they both had their skills. James smiled to himself as he realized that he didn't have to choose. He had them both to suck and fuck now, he could indulge himself. Watching the sultry brunette mother blowing him, he remembered that he was part of the equation. He reached out to caress both his mom and Brooke, trying not to favor one over the other. Brooke's face was all shiny with their mom's juices and he wanted to kiss her, so he did. Lucky Brooke in beating him to the punch. Their mom's flavor was almost like honey.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this, I'm giving my own son a blowjob while my daughter is eating me out," Elizabeth said, finally voicing her thoughts. "I know I shouldn't be doing any of this, but I don't want to stop doing it either."

"Why don't you do me mommy, or we cansixty-nine," Brooke suggested. She always thought that looked sexy in the porn movies she had seen, although she hadn't done it. "James, you can fuck one of us and do it hard; we're strong women, right mom?" Elizabeth nodded as she got into position with her daughter. She complimented the pretty young girl on her choice of lingerie and Brooke returned the compliment. Neither woman was completely naked. Both of the Grant women knew a little something added a dash of spice to the recipe. Brooke groaned at the first touch of her mom's tongue to her labia and got even louder as her mom went at it. Eating pussy was wonderful, but it was nothing compared to being eaten. It got even better when she felt her brother's marvelous cock slide deep into her cunt. He had chosen to fuck her first, what an honor. Brooke used all of her feminine wiles to keep her brother's cock lodged deep in her pussy while concentrating on her mom at the same time. Brooke knew that it would only get better with time. If it continued to feel this good, she and James would make sure that they had all the time in the world for sex. None of Brooke's previous boyfriends could compare to her stud-brother. She wondered how she stacked up against James' past conquests.

James thought that his brain was going to explode from all the pleasure. His sister -- fuck man, his ownsister -- was the best fuck that he had ever had. He had always known that Brooke wasn't a prude, but she was quiet and unassuming. Underneath that façade, she had turned out to be a fucking wildcat. She was grinding on his cock like she owned it and not missing a beat with their mom. James knew that his mom would be a terrific piece, yet he still doubted that she'd be as good as his sister. Something had happened between the two of them and he wasn't going to fight it.

If her children had been able to read minds, they would have known that Elizabeth was so very grateful to the pair of them. Brooke was right, her husband had been a damned idiot and so had she. Why was she sitting around, wasting time, when the world was out there, waiting for her to take a bite? She was a fucking great piece of ass and now that she had been reminded of that fact, she intended to keep reminding herself. She was still a hot babe, so why not take advantage of that? Find some hot men and women, maybe even younger ones -- why not? Cougars were "in" and there were a lot of younger girls that didn't stack up to her.

Her son's cock entered her cunt and she groaned. It was like having a log up her pussy and the little bastard sure knew how to use it. Her little slut daughter still hadn't skipped a beat, how many of her girlfriends had Brooke been slutting it up with? Elizabeth would ask her that question, but later --much later.

Right now, the loving family had a lot more important things to do with their time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12