All Comments on 'All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 01'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Love the opening and title, though it would be good to have a male cousin or uncle who wasn't able to make it saved for a sequel.

BrehatBrehatalmost 10 years ago
Great story !

Thanks for this very hot story. I like the idea of an all female family and so, totally disagree with the previous comment. The last thing I want to see is a dick coming in to save the day. Hope to read more !

the_stifflerthe_stiffleralmost 10 years ago
excellent

Very nice. I hope there is a lot more to come.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 10 years ago
Yeah I agree

Leave the guys at home or where ever they are. Only dicks in this story should be strapped on! Just my opinion!

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago

Please, no male relatives. This is absolutely hot and any male person would ruin this beautiful story. I shall continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what

The story is hot but I wanted, no I needed, SOME explanation of where all the men were and why none of them were going to be at the family reunion.

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 7 years ago
Not bad.

Jumping right in with two sisters fucking like jackrabbits is a bit different although not necessarily in a bad way.

However, if I were in such a relationship I'd be so terrified of being found out that there's no way I'd be as careless as these girls so that kinda makes me think 'not very realistic' but still pretty hot story so far so 4 stars.

Randee1958Randee1958about 6 years ago
Tongue Tied.๐Ÿ˜

If this series holds to the title and doesn't include men. Then you will have achieved in my opinion something very few lesbian stories accomplish. So here's to hoping I don't have to stop somewhere along the series. Because you couldn't abstain from finding someway to speak of the all mighty male cock. I choose to read lesbian because I enjoy excluding heterosex, Now onto rating chapter 1.

5๐ŸŒŸ's Because it included everything I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I agree with most of the above comments: PLEASE donโ€™t add a man. Iโ€™ve been looking for good lesbian incest stories and this hits the spot. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More.

Great story would be a lot better with about 3 pages to find out the rest of the families feelings toward each other.

BiJane1999BiJane1999over 2 years ago

Every so often I read a story that would be hot as a porn film! This is one!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

Wow...this brings back delicious teen memories!

Thanks :)

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic continue with just girls but begin adding more of the cousins and making it a true family fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too farcical to read all the way through. I would need a sixty foot ladder to clear the level of disbelief to enjoy this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous