All Comments on 'All Girls Together'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, but Milly is just a horrible person.

I just can't believe someone like this would just get away with everything at the end. She took a man, someone who wasn't a transsexual, and used mind games to make him believe that he was one. In doing so she made him someone who he was fundamentally not, and effectively killed Dan. The line "repulsive little loser of a man" shows what she REALLY thinks of Dan. Let me tell you, this woman is the scum of the earth. And the fact that you actually showed her as sympathetic near the end of the story just disgusts me. And to top it off, she ends up doing the same thing at the end to another poor soul! WTF? Why would anyone enjoy this? What would Wendy think if she knew that Dani is really someone trapped in a body of a different gender, just like she used to be? And you can't even use the excuse that Dani was really a woman because Milly flat-out stated that he wasn't transgendered. So if Dani where to ever escape this mental conditioning, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to kill himself. The author must really have some issues with men if they allowed this horrible woman to get away with her crimes against humanity. There is nothing sexy about this kind of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously messed up.

Well enough written, Milly is a monster though. Taking grooming beyond surreality beyond simple brainwashing, twice, actually 3 times when you consider Melanie, who is more than likely going to have a male brain chemistry with a mostly female physiology. Fortunately, Milly could be worse, not unreservedly embracing her internal torturer and destroyer aspects and become some sort of serial sadistic creature. Still, she did take away Choice from three males so far, two husbands and son. She may just be getting started. The only one who wasn't victimized was Wendy. Milly and the two doctors need to be jailed.

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor
Answer to both "Anonymous" comments.

Thank you for your observations and yes... Milly is a monster, she was never intended to be a nice person. The brainwashing techniques related are a simplified version of those developed, and used, by several organisations who are mention in other stories of mine: and yes, I am awhare of the brain chemistry implications of this procedure, but this is fiction, after all. It is the writers job to produce a strong reaction in the reader and to warn people... Looks like I've succeeded in that count.

Milly will make further appearances and may even get what she deserves... Eventually. Once again thanks for your comments - looks like we've both made each other think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had to stop reading.

Please look up how to use punctuation. Your constant and incorrect usage of colons and ellipsis makes this unreadable for me.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 8 years ago
Original!

Well, I enjoyed it. I noticed the misspellings more than the punctuation ("of cause" is of course spelled "of course") but there was nothing too awful. As to Milly's character, this is not the first story I've read where the main protagonist is a charming villain. "Se non è vera, è ben trovata." The word "picaresque" comes to mind. Guys (or gals), this is satirical comedy, not romance and not hands-in-manure-to-the-elbows realism.

I would have welcomed a leetle more eroticism, though.

I'll now go to your other stories and try them out (this was my first). And do keep them coming.

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor
Spelling...

Two things: I write in British English so there may well be systematic differences in spelling to what you are used to. However I am also dyslexic and often cannot see the errors even when I read back (I see what I intended to write in the first place). Needless to say, this is a major problem for me: add to this the problem I have with letters actually seeming to move around and there you have it.

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your support, mumblegooseegg, I will take your suggestions on-board, they will definately result in a better story.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowover 8 years ago
Liked your story

It was interesting. Not my usual cup of tea but I got into it. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could make an amazing horror story

Characterization bang on ! From dany to Danielle! Love the way you transcend through different shades of your characters !! The subtle hypnosis -detailing on the scaffold of notoriety; victimization of the innocent - from a genuine man to a mature woman; the unfortunate fate of transsexuals within the society ; it's a complex congression of viciously mind boggling elements ! Just amazing!... not exactly as erotic and titillating as it should be..... but certainly a good story.

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Ending😭😭

Loved the most of your story. But Ending sorry just way it was written didn't fit. Sorry no sale. The earns it. 2🌟's

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
AMUSING😮😮😉😊

2nd time around just as amusing as the 1st.

5🌟's

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
The whole enchilada.

So Milly spent all that time and money turning Danny into Danielle,and pisses it all away when she brutally anally sodomizes Danielle,and is divorced because of it.Well guess what Milly fucking deserved i,and Wendy was completely there for Danielle so I hope it stung Milly bad to know she lost Danielle to Wendy.

Now one of the last paragraphs told that Melanie needed more surgery's so I take it Melanie wasn't a genetic female but a modified one.Honestly Milly should stop trying to play doctor and turning the people in her life into females.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...