All Comments on 'All Good Things to Those Who Wait'

by DogStarMan69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

<br>

I'm a thru-and-thru lez, but this was fantastic - I'm absolutely dripping wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One Amazing First Story

Love stories where it includes,

up the Bung, incest, secrecy, etc.

Please follow up on this one.

formazeformazeover 15 years ago
Great Anal Story

This is a great story. Very focused on the desire of the girl to get butt fucked. Well done.

verybigoneverybigoneover 15 years ago
Smokin Hot

Great story, I hope there is more about these 2

SejanusSejanusover 15 years ago
Incredible!

Best new story I've read on here in many months. God, it takes me back...once dated a girl like that. Mm.

Lissa sLissa sover 15 years ago
Amazed

I'm amazed at how many synonyms you came up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

One of the best anal stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So fuckin hot <3

Great fuckin storyyy ;) loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great butt-fucking story!!!!

Loved this story- you did GREAT!! Sequel Please?! Thanks, look looking forward to sequel(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anal sex is so fucking hot!!!!!!

Wish it was me taking that huge fucking cock up my ass!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A FIRST STORY

BRING ON ANOTHER. BEST STORY I'VE READ IN YEARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My girlfriends sister cornered me, she is 5 years younger. Bit of a rebel, I know she wont, she told me, but I will give it a go, what are you talking about Kate, she told me you always want to put it in her bottom, she told me you are too big but I will. Kate I am engaged to your sister, that's not right, she turned, lifted her dress, well, if you want, I sure would like to try it, but only in my bottom, which she wont let you do. I must say my cock was hard, she looked at me, come on, she wont know. She just went to her room, lifted her dress, her round pink hole on show, I grabbed the lube from our room, ,smeared it liberally around the head of my cock and held it at her entrance and slowly pushed forward until the head of my cock literally popped into her arse.Her back straightened, her head shot up, her fingers raced over her pussy and I swear my cock was sucked into her arse as she pushed back.Oh fuck me, please fuck me, it feels so, so, just fuck me please and I had the best arse fuck I ever had, pounding her tight insides until my cumm was literally milked from me. Over the next year or so, Kate had many boyfriends, who she gave her arse to. I fucked her arse many times, I loved that tight sheath around my cock until my girlfriend and I grew apart, she found another guy, I drifted away until Kate rang me and asked would I go with her to her sisters wedding, she said she was fine with it, but, and she said it so sexily it gives me a chance to get your cock deep inside my bum again. I did travel to the wedding,i spent an absolutely obscene time with my cock in Kates bum even at the reception where I bum fucked her up against the boot of my car, and got sprung by a couple who seemed not to be in a hurry to walk away. I realized how much I missed Kate, well her hot arse really, that I rang her about 2 weeks after the wedding and asked her out. She said why did it take you so long and 7 months later I married Kates arse.

canstretchcanstretchabout 10 years ago
Where did you go?

This story is CRAZY good. You must've feel off the face of the planet. Can't believe you never wrote another.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Fun little sister!

"...fart-like squishes..." you have a way with words...like it....

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Top story, shame this was Dogstarman’s only story, leave ‘em wanting more I guess….. 5⭐️

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

PS

'rectal mucus...'-?!?

thought precisely because there's no natural lubing in back like a girl's quim will get wet when she's turned on that lube needs to be used in first place...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved my Friends Torino . I had sex with a girl almost 6 foot tall in it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It brought back many happy memories for me. Such a happy ending, too.

shadrachtshadracht16 days ago

I wasn't crazy about the cheating, especially as she had a biy of a history of it, nut I guess both were looking for something hard to find. Still, hot and weirdly sweet. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous