All Good Things to Those Who Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right here?! Are you sure? What if someone walks out?"

Amber was daring, determined, and above all else, was on a backdoor mission. She stood, turned, undid her corduroy pants, and slid them and the light blue undies she was wearing down just enough that her adorable, rounded tushy literally popped out as she bent forward over the seat of a riding lawnmower.

She turned her head back over her shoulder to face me. "How's that for a little stocking stuffer?" she asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she bit her lower lip and shook her bare fanny at me, underscoring the invitation.

Trance-like I approached what she offered and spread my legs apart, lowering my stance to better align what I had with where she intended it to go. The overhead lights of the cold garage illuminated the softly curved protrusion of her sweet cheeks replete with goosebumps. Breathing heavily in anticipation she oscillated her cold little bubble butt to and fro against my huge, swollen cock. It looked as though it would be an impossible fit. The average girl would have ran screaming. That Amber so desperately wanted her tiny holiest of holies plundered with it precisely because of it's enormous size, and without any noted apprehension, made me hotter than hell.

"Come on, please put it in," she implored zealously with bated breath.

There's something exquisitely perverse about girls who love being assfucked. Steadying my giant ram-rod with my left hand around its base and slightly pulling her left cheek aside with my right to expose her eager, pink pucker, I noticed she'd already applied some of the Vaseline beforehand as her hairless, pinky nail-sized winker was already slick. Amber had been counting on this happening all along, to be sure.

"Through Saturn's yawning hail and into the eye," I mused. Placing the tip of my giant dick up to her anus I pushed inward as she steadied herself against the mower. Initially there was only unyielding resistance as the fat mushroom rigorously tested its elasticity. And then with a bit more applied pressure, a loud, wriggled snapping of her lubricated sphincter muscle contorting, my cock's enormous head slowly crammed through the tight passage and into her hot rectum. The behemoth insertion caused her goose-bumped little cheeks to buckle inward.

Braced against the mower she pushed back, inviting the super-sized violation, making an exasperated sound that hissed a long, drawn out "yesss!" She was smiling with her eyes closed, slowly nodding her head up and down. My giant dong appeared even freakishly larger than usual with its head jammed into her butt crack. Not wanting things to go too far with everyone else so close by, I dislodged the bulbous cockhead from her creamy little hole.

"No! Don't take it out yet! Please ...put it back in ... but deeper this time. Make it make that sound again," she added sheepishly, looking back at me with a bashful grin. "Come on. I love how it feels. Do it." Her breathing was noticeably labored as she reached back to spread her cheeks, hoping to get more of my huge cock stuffed into her hole.

Tough to argue with that, I thought, as I took aim and shoved the swollen head back into her anus with a little extra english on it. Once, twice, and a third for good measure. Her legs trembled uncontrollably. It was crystal clear at that point that Amber was indeed the real deal. Each withdrawal prior to jamming the fat head back into her anus was greated most enthusiastically. The thing was, though, her tiny asshole wanted much more than what it could handle without a great deal of prior-to stretching. And while it was obvious she was horny enough for a massive buttfucking to forego such preparation, I somehow managed to stave off the urge to drive more of it into her and pummel her right there on the spot. I tell ya, when I had awoke that morning, if someone had told me that later that afternoon I'd be cornholing Sonya's little sister in her parents garage I'd have thought them absolutely bonkers.

"All good things to those who wait." I teased, and pulled out.

Quivering, she sighed and righted herself. Bringing her cords back up she turned and kissed me again. "Whoo...okay. You're right. Let's get going. We'll go into town first, then I know where we can stop on the way back so we can continue this." Deeply mired under the spell of her backdoor lust her hand insistently sought the large bulge in my crotch. "This is gonna be so good. I want every inch of this up my butt, k?"

As we waited for the garage door to finish rising in order to make our exit she snuggled in close, bringing my hand back around and down to her ass again, under her corduroys and undies, guiding my middle finger to her anus and pushed the tip in, so that the insertion lifted her by the ass upward and towards me. With a full tilt erection in my jeans I awkwardly made my way to the car. Amber fell backward into the snow drifts I'd parked next to, and as I rushed over to lend her a hand, she jokingly remarked that her ass was freezing and that I'd have to warm it up for her. Once inside the frigid car our breath looked like dense pot smoke exhalations, yet I felt like I was on fire. I knew she did too.

"You've had this all planned out, haven't you?" My voice shaky from the combination of the cold temperature and over-amped sexual energy. When she responded she sounded just like I felt. There was that unmistakable vibe of surreality in the air. I broke out my pipe, fired up the bowl, took a big hit, and passed it to Amber, who did likewise.

"Well, yeah, for a few weeks now," she continued. "It was the email. I knew you'd be coming over today. I really didn't mean to, you know, snoop, but she had left that screen up with her account open when she got up to use the bathroom, and, well, I just couldn't help sneaking a peek. Sorry." She glanced over at me from the passenger side. "I'm glad I did now though. I was trying to figure out a way to sneak you up to my room, but I know this place a few miles from here where we can park. To be honest, I don't care where it happens, just as long as it does."

"Okay ...yeah, don't worry, it will. But what about that guy who was with you earlier, Chris. Isn't that your boyfriend or something? Where does he stand in this?"

"Yeah. Well, what about Sonya?" she fired back. "Look, we both want something, the same thing. I know you aren't getting any ass from Sonya. And I'm not getting it from Chris because, well, I've only been seeing him a little while and it just hasn't happened and I don't expect it to. We don't really have much in common, and the few times I've hinted at it to feel him out on the subject he doesn't seem very interested."

Her eyes fell to my lap, leering at the large bulge that extended down my inner thigh. She was shivering. "And he doesn't have anything even remotely close to what you do." She wet her lips, clouds of mist streamed from her mouth.

I fired up the Torino's engine. The radio had been on, and Fox On The Run, by The Sweet, suddenly filled the car: "I.... don't wanna know your name. Cause you don't look the same. The way you did before."

"So lemmie get this straight. The only reason you want to do this with me is because you figured out from that email that I have what I have?"

She was eye-balling me, nodding in agreement. Goddamn she was hot. Just as it had been with Madison, to look at her you'd never suspect she was the type who was so hot to play the backfield exclusively. Then again, as I'd learned, it's impossible to determine a backdoor girl by appearances only. Shifting into gear we fishtailed away.

"Why, you are a saucy little Santa's helper, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, exactly. That's most definitely a reindeer game I'm interested in playing."

"What game is that? Bury the Yule Log?"

"You got it," she excitedly added with a big grin. "Bury it my backyard. When I read what Sonya wrote about you I knew I had to give it a shot." She paused, then added, "actually I can't believe I'm doing this."

"That makes two of us. Suppose we're experiencing a shared hallucination?"

Figuring we had the next twenty-odd minutes to kill driving into town I decided to get a better fix on what made lil' anal Amber tick. "So when did you discover your backdoor had such a robust appetite?"

"Are you asking me when I lost my anal virginity, or how I figured out that bigger is better?" she laughed. "I'll bet you'd never believe that I'm a virgin, would you? Well, technically I am. I used to tell myself that I wanted to save that part of my sex life for when I fell in love and that that was the real reason I did anal instead of doing it the regular way. But that wasn't true. I used to worry about what some of my friends thought about it, but I don't really care anymore. I admit I used the saving my virginity thing as an excuse just to do what I actually prefer. What can I say? ...I'm a freak. I love anal. At least I don't have to constantly worry about birth control or getting preggers. Some of my friends have so many problems with that stuff."

Her reply had caught me off guard. This chick was all about getting buttslammed in a big way. My thoughts flashed on Madison. "Well good for you. It's cool you can admit it. I've known a few girls like that. Some Catholic girls, too. But, it's like you say, since they're concerned about their reputations they use that whole sappy, virginity and marriage thing as an excuse to indulge in what they want, and where they really want it, in the first place. Denial can be a very powerful thing. Plus, ya know, people will always be prejudice one way or the other."

"Mmm hmm," she sounded, nodding in knowing agreement. "It's like you're not supposed to talk about it or admit it if you prefer anal, let alone with guy's who are, ya know, really big. Very non-PC. A few years ago before I was sexually active I watched a lot of anal porn online and would fantasize about it all the time. It looked so hot that I couldn't wait to try it, even more so than the regular way. So I finally worked up the courage to ask my boyfriend to do it to me, and sure enough, I loved it. But the thing is, out the three different guys I've done it with, the ones who are bigger do it better. I just get a lot more out of it when the guy's big. And you know it's not always easy to find guys like that to go out with, especially around here," she was looking out the window at the wintery countryside.

I'd really hit the proverbial jackpot with this hot little number. Had some type of bizarre, prophetic planetary alignment taken place unbeknownst to me in order to bring about this most unusual turn of events, I wondered?

"I learned a lot about anal from my friend, Marla. She's really cool. She was doing it before me and was able to answer a lot of the questions I had when I started having it. She's gonna be super jealous when I tell her about you and what you're packing." Realizing her unintended double entendre she stopped and looked at me, repeating the word with a humorously questioning inflection; "packing?"

"Haha. Yeah, I get it." This nutty, new little friend-o of mine had a wicked sense of humor. "What I'm packing down here," I asked her, gripping the distinct swell in my jeans, "or packing what you're sitting on?"

"Both!" She was enjoying the playful banter and reached across to massage my aching bulge. I guess I wasn't expecting such openness and sincerity from her even though I knew how sharp and unusual she was from the times we'd talked before. She was at that point in her life of trying to find her own way and get what she wanted, and good golly, Ms Molly, did I intend to deliver. "Don't worry, Amber, I'll gladly provide you with a Christmas stocking stuffer you won't soon forget."

"You better. Are you trying to tell me I'm not gonna shit right for a week?" she snickered. "You know, like that line in that dirty Santa Claus movie that's on the comedy channel all the time around the holidays?" I knew the one.

"Guess I should consider myself lucky that you and Sonya went into such detail in your emails, otherwise I'd never have known just how big you are and what it is you like." She stopped in thought before finishing. "Maybe I'm not an expert on relationships, but I don't think you and Sonya are really working out. Chris and I aren't either. Had it been otherwise I might not have made my move. I mean, I'm not that much of a butt slut."

"Really? You sure?" I asked, giving her a sarcastic, slantwise glance. "And whose tight ass was that that my crank was wedged into back there in the garage?"

"Well, yeah. Okay, maybe I am," she giggled. "Speaking of that, let's get that big ass-cock of yours out. I wanna suck it," and she reached across again just below the steering wheel and grabbed my bulge. "Ass-cock?" I asked her.

She laughed, "Yeah. I got that one from my friend Marla. It's what a girl calls a guy's dick if she sucks it after it's been in her butt. Ass to mouth is another porno term for it. You ever have a girl wanna suck your ass-cock, Mike?"

Memories flooded in. "Yeah, this girl I was with a long time ago, Madison. You might remember her from that email you read. She did that all the time when we did it backdoor, which was about all we ever did. She used to refer to anal sex as Log Jamming."

Amber suddenly let out a snort as she chortled, "Log jamming?! Oh, that's awesome! I'm gonna start using that one. Wait til I tell Marla."

"Madison insisted on it since I cum in greater volume after giving backdoor. And I guess cause it's just so primal and nasty. It's always a rush seeing girls horny to do things that goes against gender propaganda."

"No doubt. I can see that," she replied. "Now let's stop talking about this and get down to doing it." As we approached a long stretch of snow covered road on the left, Amber motioned for me to turn. It occurred to me that we weren't likely to make it into town anytime soon. Our backdoor detour was inevitable. I pulled over into a secluded, heavily wooded cul-de-sac about a mile off the main road, parked, and pushed the seat back.

Luckily the inside of the 74' Torino was plenty roomy, and as Amber lie stomach down with her knees bent, her feet nearly brushing against the headliner, she freed my throbbing hard on. Experiencing some difficulties trying to wrap her mouth around my ass-cock, she overcompensated by licking and slobbering over it enthusiastically while unfastening and scooching her green cords down just enough that, just as it had in the garage, her cold, little rump seemed to pop right out. My right hand went to massaging her slick hiney hole, slowly driving my middle finger in and out.

Hesitantly she added, "ya know, don't take this the wrong way, but you, auh, you don't need to be so nice with me, k? I can tell you are, and that's good, cause if I were really scared of you, or of what you might do to me, I certainly wouldn't have put myself in this position ..." she trailed off figuring out how to word what I already knew she was driving at.

Knowing what she meant I chided her sarcastically, "so this is where you wanted to come to fool around?" motioning around at the desolate snowscape. "This is where you wanted to bring your sister's boyfriend so he could assfuck you with his big dick? You are a dirty, little butt slut, aren't you, Amber?" I drove my middle finger as deep into her bunghole as it would go. She moaned, nodding, realizing her message had been received loud and clear. "Yes, I am. Oh, I can't wait to get all of you way up in my ass." I could feel her hot breath on my prick.

"Are you sure it's all gonna fit? Because to be honest, Amber, I really don't think that's gonna happen ...or, to put it another way, there isn't going to be any nice, to use your word, way to make that happen."

She responded with garbled, yummy sounds. "Mmmm, uh-huh. It'll be a perfect fit, baby. If not, I'm putting my trust in you to make it all fit. Okay?"

I told her to climb up and bend over the back of the car seat so that her ass was face level with me. Amber had never had her little asshole licked. It turns out that Amber liked that. A lot. Her ass tasted so sweet. Bootylicious. I wanted to eat her pussy too, but after explaining herself a while ago I was unsure if that was off limits.

Before returning to lying on her stomach she fished the Vaseline from her coat pocket, uncapped it and smeared a small glob of it into her anus. The first application she had applied before we left her parents house had waned, especially since I rimmed her. It was obvious she wanted her O ring well loosened in order to increase her chances of taking all of my giant cock up her petite butt. As I prepared her hole I couldn't help but wonder about her previous anal experiences, and suggested she tell me about the sluttiest backdoor encounter she'd ever had. Before today, that is.

"Yeah, this is very butt sluttish of me, isn't it?" She giggled. "Hmm, well, okay," she stopped a moment, contemplating her response, and I wondered if I hadn't broached a subject I perhaps shouldn't have. Her reply indicated otherwise.

"Like I said, most of my experience has been with the few guys I've dated. But there was this one time when I was at this rowdy, out of town party. It was one of those that Roger Ellison has. You know who he is, right? Real jock and kegger crowd. Not exactly my speed, but that night my friend Amy and I ended up going to one. There was this frat guy, Jim, who was hitting on me. I wasn't drunk, but tipsy enough to flirt with him even though I did have a boyfriend at the time. And the whole anal sex thing was fairly new to me at that point. I'd had it with two different guys, the one with the bigger dick being much better at it. And so I end up explaining myself to him, sort of like I did with you earlier, right. He was just a typical jock who just wanted to score with the freaky, up-the-butt nerdy chick. I had my whole goth thing going then, remember?"

I recalled her group of friends back then, all outfitted in black attire.

"He'd never been with a girl who would let him do anal because his dick was too big. At least that's what he told me. So he kept trying to get me to go back into a bedroom with him, ya know, to do it with him since I said I liked it. I decided to tease him and so I told him the only way I would do it with him was if he wasn't lying about the size of his cock, and that if he did have a really big one then I'd let him do me in the butt right there and then."

"I figured it probably wouldn't be all that big anyway, and I wasn't going to go behind my boyfriend's back just for a regular sized one. I really hadn't gone there planning on cheating or anything. But honestly, when I made that stipulation to him I was secretly hoping he'd be able to call my bluff. Well, he wasn't exaggerating. It was pretty big. Not even close to your size, but super thick, and pretty long. Certainly way bigger than my boyfriend's, or any I'd seen up to that point. I felt that special tingle in my bottom, and he must have been able to read me cause I could tell he knew I really wanted it. So I took some Vaseline I found in their bathroom and went back to Roger's sister's bedroom with him, and it happened. That's the only time I've done something real slutty. Other than today." She arched her eyebrows at me while running the tip of her tongue around my cockhead, waiting to gauge my reaction.

I recalled my days of being a working musician playing the drums in underground metal bands. There was seemingly never any shortage of horny midwestern girls who went to bars and parties and did some of the craziest, sluttiest things imaginable. Sh*t that would put porn actresses to shame. "So, did you enjoy it?"

"I did, even though he was the opposite of the type of guy I usually go for. Maybe it was just the right timing cause normally I wouldn't have anything to do with that kind of guy." She paused momentarily to suck at my cock. "But he had such a nice big one. And he was real rough with it, too. Most guys who've never done a girl in the butt are always way too rough at first. That's partly why I agreed to do it with him, because my boyfriend's wasn't very big, and he just didn't know how to do me anally in the way I need to get off."