All Good Things to Those Who Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" This tawdry confession of hers was making me even hotter than I already was. I continued massaging and probing her asshole with my fingers. Her hips rocked in motion with my hand. "When he put it in me, he did it all at once. Right up to his balls in one big push without stopping. He didn't warm me up or anything like you're doing....which, by the way, you're doing a fantastic job with" and wiggled her ass under my hand.

"So he just plowed it all into you. Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, of course it hurt, but in that special, good way. I was wearing black jackboots, bent over the end of the bed with my black skirt pulled up. He was so excited he just pulled my thong aside, pushed it all in my butt and just started pounding me. I could have let him know he needed to take it easy at first and not ram so much of it in. But the truth is, once it was happening I really wanted it rough like that. Don't get me wrong, slow and easy can be real nice too. But sometimes I needs me some hurts so good like that." I took her cue and more forcefully worked her anus with my fingers.

The little butt slut had become so incredibly rapacious that her voice shook tremulously as she relayed the details of how she had cheated on her boyfriend for backdoor sex from a complete stranger specifically because he had a big dick. All this time I'd been with Sonya I'd never have guessed her little sister was the type. Because of cultural double standards many girls learned to keep their forbidden desires well hidden. When I asked her if she had orgasmed when the guy at the party had sodomized her, she looked up and slowly nodded her head yes with my huge cockhead up to her lips. "Yep. He buttfucked me good. I hate to admit it since he was just some stranger, and a frat jerk too, but it's the best buttfucking I've ever had. It was the first time I did ass to mouth, too," she said as she rubbed my big cock against the side of her face. "But I know you're gonna change all of that and give it to me even bigger and better, right?"

I'd gotten a bit lost in her telling of the incident and sidestepped her question. "And whose idea was the ass to mouth?"

She grinned, rolling her eyes up at me. "You're enjoying hearing about all this, aren't you?" she asked, giggling. "It's okay though. I like telling you. And I really like that," she said, motioning over her shoulder as I inserted yet another finger into her anus. She bucked her small ass rhythmically back and up against my hand's increasingly powerful rectal thrusts and slid her right hand down and under, rubbing her clitoris. In trying to finish her story she found it difficult to form the words.

"See... I... I always wanted, to go ass to mouth but was too embarrassed to just do it, or ask for it with my boyfriend. Or maybe he just didn't know how to bring out that side of me. And since I knew I'd never see Jim again, I, I took advantage. He was so worked up over getting to nail my butt..." I withdrew my slick fingers and struck her tush once with a loud, sharp smack. She squirmed and let out a licentious squeal, smiled at me, then continued, "...that I knew he'd have a really huge load. And he did, too. When I knew he was starting to get close I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He really buttfucked me hard after I told him that," she said grinning, wriggling in delight with three of my fingers stretching her slick hole. "And I knew it totally blew his mind too. He'll never find another girl who will come close to matching that," and gave a self-satisfied, evil little chuckle.

"You are a mystifying, nasty little thing, aren't you?" She made a horny uh-huh sound and took hold of my left hand, placing it atop of her head, indicating she wanted me to try forcing more of my cock into her mouth. I pressed down as she sucked and fought back phlegmy, wretching sounds, her slobber running down the length of my shaft, my fingers buried in her slick rectum.

"Ya know, I'm getting very hungry for one of those messy surprises you warned me about earlier." She was stroking my shaft as she tempted, "if you feed it to me now you'll be able to buttfuck me a lot longer afterward." It was, in fact, an extraordinary idea, and one that I immediately decided to take her up on as she added, "I want you to get up on top of me so that your cock is right in my face, k?"

We maneuvered into position and she began pumping my meat towards her open mouth as her small hands trembled attempting to extract the huge load of sperm from my swollen cock. I was close to plastering her when she suddenly stopped, looked up at me and asked, "will you please just put it in me again first? I can't wait to feel you inside me again." She was doe-eyed, panting, my crank hanging in her face, wet with her saliva. "In my butt," she was giggling at first, and then grew serious, "...all of it."

Our big backdoor moment had arrived. "Hmm, I dunno, Santa's little helper. Have you been naughty or nice?"

"Oh, very, very naughty," she replied. So I arched myself up and afforded her room to flip over, offering me her soft, fleshy orb and its eager little bullseye within. "Put it all in. Don't go easy on me," she demanded, and gyrated her voracious little rump upward, her anus submissively seeking the dramatic expansion.

Without hesitation I jammed the jumbo mushroom head up to her anus and shoved once, met resistance, and then shoved again with far greater momentum, causing Amber's sphincter, as it had done so earlier in the garage, to again sound a crinkling, elasticated scrunch as her little cheeks shimmied and buckled in upon the giant cockhead's insertion, her rectal muscles expanding to accomodate it and the first few inches beyond wrenching into her bottom.

"Auuhhhyeaahh..." She wiggled her tushy ecstatically as I continued stuffing my huge cock further in between her cold, sticky little buns. Something occurred to me then and has since remained a favorite sexual sensation for me over the years; the differential between the coldness of her ass cheeks against the portion of my cock not inside of her, contrasting with the blazing heat of her rectum for the portion that was in. I guess it's akin to when you receive a blow job while your girl has ice cubes in her mouth. Although given my size I've never experienced it from the top end of a girl's digestive tract, only the bottom.

Amber continued bucking her hips back and up trying to get more of my dong stuffed in. "More," she plead, pushing back and whimpering as a few more inches sank into her stretched out hole. "Yes. Come on, buttfuck me really hard."

Bracing myself between the seat and the dashboard I heaved a mighty downward thrust, forcing a great deal more of my expansive girth into her, certainly up to that point, the most cock Amber had ever had jammed up her ass. Hovering there like that for a few minutes allowed her to push backward and up, slowly, taking my measure. I then pulled back out as she pushed back in a corresponding angle, aligning my cockhead with her gaped, spasming hole, thrusted back and upward again, taking nearly half of the giant cock deeply into her rectum with a glutinous squish. The windows had fogged over. "Don't feed me your cum until you've gotten it all the way in," she demanded in a strained whimper.

My dong looked absolutely gargantuan smashing in and out of her little rump like that, but at the time I was only able to wedge about three quarters of it into her. Despite Amber's determination and insistance I really didn't think it was all going to fit, when suddenly, exerting just the right leverage and force her wish was granted as I sunk the remainder of my behomoth crank balls-deep into her englutted butthole as she cried out hysterically in ecstatic pleasure and pain. It went on like that for some time; all the way into her rectum, then all the way out. She was mired in the throes of a G spot anal orgasm, completely filled with my cock, bucking her cheeks into my groin. She was a squirter, too, as we found out. I could feel the wetness of her vaginal juices that had soaked her pants and that area of the car seat. It had an intoxicating, dizzying effect. Amber was twitching, trembling, making ecstatic, primal sounds I'd never heard a girl make before - not even Madison, who likewise loved taking every inch of my meat up her butt. My huge, glossy dong now freely slid entirely in and out of Amber's fucked-sloppy anus.

I knew she'd never before experienced an orgasm like this. She loudly exclaimed with a laugh, "I didn't know it could be so good...I've never felt like that before! See, I told you it would be a perfect fit," she declared with a noted air of impassioned achievement.

Thinking of the anal sex encounter at the party she had told me of earlier, I wondered if perhaps she felt let down that I'd not buttfucked her as ferociously as she'd hoped I would? So pulling myself from her entirely, revealing her massive, creamy gape within, I violently bludgeoned back into her void as hard as I could. I really went to town on her, heaving the entirety of my huge schlong in and out of her butthole with jackhammer like ferocity for what seemed like an eternity.

My intuition had been spot on, as Amber would later confess, in that she was indeed hoping for a much more intense buttfucking than what I'd delivered up to that point. She knew I had it in me, but figured I was holding back on her behalf, not realizing she really wanted me to be more forceful. As I throttled her rectum mercilessly she climaxed again, her right hand pressed flat against the passenger side window, the left gripping the seat tightly. Her ravenous butthole greedily devouring my giant cock, embracing its punishing strokes. Her face had taken on a distinctively gnarly tone as she looked back over her shoulder and up at me, emoting a rather crazed smile that signaled oooh yeah! I could sense myself peaking. "I'm not gonna be able to hold back anymore, Amber...."

"Yesss....you're getting even bigger!" She yelped, relishing the sensation of her anus being stretched open even wider yet during that moment my cock maxed out its dimensions as it was about to spurt its ejaculate. And with that she moved, my glistening, mucus covered dong sliding from her subservient ass. She spun over with astonishing agility considering the confines of the car, and pumped my oozing cockhead toward her open mouth, lapping at the thick stream of pre-cum.

I damn near blacked out the climax was so intense. When I began to regain my senses Amber was making fawning, yummy sounds, manually working out the last stringy strains of jism from the lower part of my shaft, her mouth completely filled with gelatinous sperm. Viscous, snotty clumps had pooled up in her mouth while a few clung to her face in long, slimy ropes that ran down her neck. She rubbed the tip of the head along her lips as she worked at several big gulps to clear her mouth, smiled and said, "Now that's how you're supposed to buttfuck me, Michael."

No one ever calls me Michael, I thought. I was so geared up over her that I hadn't fallen limp at all, and was more than ready to pound her ass some more. The late afternoon sun beams blazed in through the windshield, and I decided it was time to take things outdoors. "See that big downed tree over there?" I asked, climbing off of her. Panting, she had restored herself to sitting position and clocked to where I was pointing. She appeared quite dazed and slightly out of her mind; her corduroy pants and panties still pulled down around her thighs, wet in the crotch from climax, hands and ass greasy from Vaseline and buttfucking, face and hair glazed with semen.

I grabbed my coat, hopped out into the snow, put it on, walked around to her side, opened the passenger door and extended my hand to help her out. I lifted her up so that I was carrying her, facing me, with her legs crossed around my lower back. I reached down grabbing my still erect dong and crammed it up into her anus. Our eyes never lost focus of the others the entire time.

Amber is rather slight so I was able to carry her toward the tree with my dong buried up her asshole. It never even occurred to me to worry about passer's by out here in the country, although luckily there were none. She was kissing me, whispering "fuck me, fuck me." With every bit of might I could muster I heaved her up and down, practically jumping in place and losing our balance in the snow as my gigantic rod hammered all the way up into and then back out of her butthole with slick sounds.

With her arms wrapped around my neck she reciprocated, lifting herself up and down, sucking me deeply in and out of her rectum. She came again, hard. Her body quaking in my arms. Squeezing her watering eyes tightly shut she rested her forehead against mine and then re-opened them again, staring back at me. It wasn't until that moment with the setting sun glimmering on her face that I realized who she really was, the eyes being the window to the soul and all. She says that's the moment we fell in love.

I set her on her back, downside-up in a snow drift, keeping her knees together due to her corduroy pants around her thighs, and lifted her legs way up and over so that her feet were close to her head. Amber reached up and spread her cheeks. Doing so in this position accentuated her now colossal gape. Her normally miniature anus now in a state of drastic deformation. To her delight I licked and mouthed her distressed butthole, lapping deeply into her pink nether region. I got back up and shoveled back into her balls deep. My giant dong bore into her as she made snow angel movements with her arms while being sodomized.

Deciding enough was enough, I pulled out of her ass and finally descended upon her Holy Land, burying my face in her warm, downy vaginal muff, bringing her to climax again by way of making love to her beautiful pussy with my mouth. As I flicked and tickled her clit with my tongue I could feel her delicious fluids freezing in my beard.

Upon finally reaching the tree with the very last of our reserves, she bent over the trunk. Her cheeks were now a most rosy shade of red due to the cold and snow. There was little resistance as I shoved my entire dong into her butt with one seamless motion. She had loosened enough that doing so, pumping all the way in and out like that, produced fart-like squishes as her anus sucked my huge tool. Her little ass swallowed me whole as she again begged for everything I could offer and got it in spades. The last rays of the day's sun had nearly faded as I busted in and out of Amber's ass, her panting squeals intertwined with the fleshy, smacking sounds of slamming into her cold little rump echoing throughout the evening air. At long last I flooded her rectum with semen as the sun descended.

* * *

EPILOGUE

We did somehow avoid being found out that day. By the time we'd returned a few hours later everyone was inebriated, downstairs shooting pool and playing video games. Amber and I were able to sneak in, stopping briefly in the kitchen for munchies and drink, and got her up to her room and into a hot, soapy bath without anyone being any the wiser. I made up a story for the others about my car getting stuck in the ditch and having to wait for someone to come along and help me dig out. As it was a common occurrence in our neck of the woods this time of year no one gave it a second thought. Sonya hadn't even called me once while I'd been away, nevermind that I'd been out cornholing her little sister the entire time.

It had been a momentous occasion. Amber and I were falling in love. She was the most unique girl I'd ever met. Later that night I crept from the basement back up to the kitchen, and after checking to see that no one else was around, ventured upstairs to her bedroom. Curled up in front of a movie while lying in bed soothing her tushy she remarked - as she'd jokingly hinted at earlier - that she felt constipated, and that it was indeed likely she'd not be shitting right for about a week. For Amber it was an acceptable concession.

I'd returned to the kitchen to get her something to eat when, being the little devil she is, she took to coming down and mooning me from the landing on the stairs. She'd get my attention, then motion me over, and standing higher up than I would teasingly lift her nightshirt, slide her pink undies down and jauntily wag her heart shaped bottom at me. Presenting her fanny to me she playfully invited my tongue into her pink orifice, its previously bored out circumference by then returned to its normally delicate pucker.

I kidded her, issuing a dire warning that if she didn't cease with the mooning she'd indeed be playing with fire.

She responded with a giggly, exaggerated, childlike pout, and as she started back up the stairs said, "promises, promises," and then stopped briefly to tell me that it wasn't fair because even as sore as her booty was she'd glady take another round of buttfucking up in her bed.

I gotta tell ya man, it was an offer that was most difficult to decline. I instead made my way back to the kitchen to check on the frozen pizza I'd put in the oven, but listened closely as she lingered for a awhile, just up and around the stairs' bend, wondering if I were actually capable of resisting her suggestion. How I fought back the urge that night to fly up there and pound her butthole again is beyond me.

The next day she broke it off with Chris, as did I with Sonya, who in the long run wasn't even all that upset that I had taken up with her oddball little sister. In fact I suspect she understood how it was we hit it off so well. By the following week Amber requested another marathonian session of backdoor love, only this time in the comfort of my house.

Maybe it was due to the odd circumstance of our initial pairing that Amber took to requesting impromptu backdoor insertions whenever we found ourselves in the most unlikely public places. We'd become inseparable love birds. Two misfit souls who'd found a perfect fit in one another. We'd be out tooling around, running errands or whatever, and usually with no intention of actually screwing, she'd quickly pull me aside, depending upon the locale, make sure no one was watching, slide her jeans down and, usually having lubed her hole beforehand, would have me shove my giant cock into her anus, if only for a moment or two. Once while picking her up from work that happened in a back service hallway of the Hellmart she worked at.

A few times it happened in the parking lot of the community college she attended, and on one of those special occasions when I knew she'd request it upon picking her up after class, I'd jerked myself up good while waiting for her so that when she asked me to put it in I let myself pop off, filling her rectum with jism, which, serving as lubricant, allowed me to force most of my monster into her bungus when she wasn't expecting it. She made me keep my spent schlong in her butthole long enough to massage herself to orgasm.

Within a month she moved out of her parents house and in with me. You see, you only find that unique someone once in a lifetime, and when you do you don't let her get away. You'd be a fool to. One year later we married, and my up-the-butt girl has been my happy little backdoor bride ever since.