All Comments on 'All Grown Up'

by akaericajones

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
Wow ....

..... really great soulful writing, thanks!!!

delishwifedelishwifeover 7 years ago
More, please!

I've been a Lit reader for over ten years but have never felt compelled to submit a comment until now. I absolutely love this story and wish it would have been a bit longer and more detailed in a couple of areas that felt a bit rushed. One question I have, as well, is why did Kimber never before attempt to contact Ken, even though she had kept up with his status through Facebook? Seems to me that she would have initiated some type of contact after his divorce to at least test the waters. More of a question than a criticism; I loved this story and hope to read more from you soon!

Canadian_BeanieCanadian_Beanieover 7 years ago

I'd concur with the comments from delishwife above. I too have been a Lit reader for over ten years and found this a true "old soul" style delightful. You have a natural ease to story telling & I too look forward to reading more of your literary delights soon!

john22307john22307over 7 years ago
More

I think that you can take this further really well for your first one

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 7 years ago
Well Written

This was a great first submission. Am looking forward to following your work.

*****

Idiotsavant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice story!

Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Very very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I didn't realize this was your first story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very predictable. Too long. well written. Somewhat erotic, but not very.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Splendid!

A delightful story, especially for a first attempt! I enjoyed it so much that I was more annoyed than usual by finding two typos (having ONLY two typos is great for a four-pager, but the story was so beautifully written that the typos were distracting).

Keep writing, please!

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
setting the bar

With this being your first story, I have to believe that you have been working on it for a while. You have set the bar very high for your stories that follow. keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your continuing works.

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago
Love Has No Bounds.

Arriving to a very nice and interesting story after a long time. The narration as well the vocabulary used is perfect. I really enjoyed reading through out with a grip. Thanks for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for a great story!

I'm a 46 year old man who talks regularly with a much younger woman when I make deliveries to where she works. Two weeks ago she gave me her phone number. We've been talking every night on the phone, texting each other, met for lunch a couple of times since and will be going out on our first real date tomorrow night. Yes, going out on a date with a 25 year old is exciting, but like this story, it's not about the age difference, it's about a mutual attraction which makes it beautiful. So thank you for your great story!

harristharristover 7 years ago
Thank you

Excellent story, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this

You do know that there is a drought on in Sacramento. A shower that goes on until they run out of hot water? LOL

Seriously it's a great first effort and I look forward to further works.

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25over 7 years ago
Great Story

A well told story. The lovemaking is both tender and powerful at the same time which takes talent. A lovely, insightful story of true love....nice touch using the Philadelphia Story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the story. It was the perfect length, long enough to set up the back story leading up to the hot sex but not too long making you wonder when it was going to end. Your narrative was perfect as was your spelling and grammar (which has ruined more than a few stories for me so I thank you!). I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A very good story of finding love! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!!

This story made me wish I was Ken and I liked the flow of the story.

SejanusSejanusover 7 years ago
Well done!

I hope I see many more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story!

Can you be jealous of a fictional character? I'm jealous of Ken. Well done. You have a gift, please keep writing and sharing stories with us

.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Exceptional

This story is an enjoyable read with very nice and believable characters. I hope this author will write more tales in the futures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Back door entry is not for me

Nor I suspect for 99% of women so it spoilt it. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderful story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Back door entry is not for me." Ditto!

Nor me, even as a guy. I am with you. I made that mistake once when I was young and stupid I would never again want to risk hurting my lover. And it is never about "cock fucking pussy", it is about arms and legs and lips and tongues and teeth and necks and throats and ears and nuzzling. And that's just the physical! Which is great enough even if that were all it is. But, great sex or love making is not about what or how, it is about who. The most pleasure you can get from sex comes from giving pleasure to a partner you care about, especially one you love or are falling in love with (a very fine distinction!) and even more so if she (or he) really cares for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal isn't for everyone

But in the context of this story it seemed to be important, a symbol of Kimber's giving herself to Ken totally. It was tasteful and necessary to the story. Sexually what else could she have given Ken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More women than you might think enjoy anal play and intercourse--your assumption is 99% wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

way too much unnecessary chatter... I gave up on the end of the first page.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Romance, class, and great sex

Finally a story that combines a good (and believable) story, with characters who seem real, real romance, believable but still hot sex. Something that I don't feel embarrassed about reading or recommending. Good work.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

I think this is a very good story. Charming. Well written. Sadly I don't see any more. A shame.

drifttheyakdrifttheyakover 5 years ago
Awesome

Very well written and very believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

One thing I appreciate is that no references were made to previous experiences which I feel is a BIG turn off for many. When she asked if he wanted to know about Michael I was afraid that he would. I would have been pissed if she had said something like-'I have only been with 6 men all these years'. In fact many writers do that but I feel it's best to focus on the couple rather than history. So this is unique in that way. And of course the flow of story is very smooth. Wish there was an epilogue. Gr8 job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakaericajones@akaericajones
58 Followers
I know that many of you wonder why only one story, the truth is that I submitted my story but did not expect it to be recieved well. I was shocked when, over a year later, I discovered it in the 'Top Stories' I appreciate the support. However, in the meantime, I had decided ...