All Comments on 'All Hallow's Eve: The Game'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Don't do it!

Was screaming through my head the whole time. Very suspenseful. Very sexy. Your writing is beautiful. Happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!!!

A very well written story that had me in suspense as well as horny.

Chucky0591Chucky0591over 10 years ago
Happy Halloween

Great story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugggg

Not impressed...where's the depth? Seems alittle smug in my opinion.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 10 years ago
Totally Surprised

Maybe it's because I don't watch horror flicks that I was totally surprised by the ending. Really enjoyed the story until that point. *shudder*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unfinished

Just read your story, it was good, but I feel it was unfinished. Something seems off.

sheabluesheablueover 10 years ago
Eeek!

Very well written, Slyc! It moved along enticingly and I got totally into it. And when I saw, at the very end, what was coming, I was totally creeped out. Good one.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
Creepy, but feels unfinished

I enjoyed reading this but agree with previous comment about it feeling unfinished. Also what happened to the photo she has of the creepy security guy from the lobby? She can show that to the cops.

How did the creepy guy know what the game was? And her name? Or was he inside the maintenance room at the beginning... Needs an epilogue IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

This should have been a winner! It got 5 *s from me. Your usual writing skills kept me totally involved with Sylvia and her feelings. Like some of the others I realized "too late" what was behind the door. Sometimes a story without a neat ending is better...leaves the edgy feeling behind after the story is over.

fefemarie89fefemarie89almost 10 years ago
wow :o

This was a great story it totally freaked me out lol i have the heeby jeebies now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous