All Comments on 'All Hands on Deck'

by mumblegooseegg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time

Anybody who would take the time to write this silliness has to be retarded, i know because i hate myself for reading it.

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678almost 12 years ago
Quick, easily understood, and hot

Virtually a perfect story Mumblegooseegg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

And so starts a marriage of sharing and swinging, good luck writer you will need it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
satisfaction guaranteed

If the job isn't done to your specifications, we will stand behind our work, and re-do it until you are completely satisfied. Even if we have to dip into our personal resources to fulfill your fondest wishes and deepest desires. All joints will be perfectly fit and tightly screwed. We will come early and stay late until we are all exhausted, then come early the next day.

Linda will doubtless be thankful that Hubby has liberalized her thinking about displaying herself and expanding her imagination and consideration of options! Hubby may soon have second thoughts but he will have gained valuable education about women (for all the good that will do him!) At least he will gain a new dessert option. Yum? Nicely written! Please do not write a 'continuation!' If a reader cannot imagine the next several weeks, he or she needs to develop that capacity.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Best Story!!!!

I have read today. Thanks for sharing a great read.

Shefali87Shefali87almost 12 years ago
Real time fun

A very nice read n deserves a 2nd part

Greyhair61Greyhair61almost 12 years ago
Very nice.

Well done indeed.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

Another nifty little scene! Cleanly written and I think well done. I see there appears to be a second part, so better go read that next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your really cute, too!

I too met YOUR wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past. Almost as much as I now lover he erotically varied and will present. You too are real cute, red bra and all. Shame you cant spell either. It's not "men come". It's "men cum". Cum to your lovely wife, by the way.

One star to you; six to your wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermumblegooseegg@mumblegooseegg
I met my wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past (pre-AIDS). She can make me come just by telling me about her straight and lesbian lovers. I have recently developed an interest in males -- call me bi curious. I also love Transsexual and Crossdr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES