All Comments on 'All His'

by little_sub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Just perfect

and I say that about very few stories. I appreciate literacy, and the power of the story, and this has it all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abuse

ABUSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very poor camparison..

Just finished reading two BDSM stories, this one and another, the other was amazing, a beautiful description of a developing affection and love from the male character for the female character, awesome and beautiful, a definite 5+*.

Then we come to this one.... its just a description of pain and cruelty, there is no feeling, affection or love from the male to the female, to him she is just a slab meat with holes to fuck and whip. I give it a 1- IMHO the remedy for this male is a swiftly delivered little lead tablet.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

The only good part of this story is that you did make it clear it is consensual thus we know these two are saving others from being caught in their crazy net.

However, there is an audience for intense s/m torture porn. Perhaps they will speak up for it.

Your writing is strong making it easy to experience your scenes vicariously, which makes it all the squickier...

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Your writing is very good, you make it so the reader could almost be there. I personally felt it lacked an emotional dimension, specially on his part, making the violence all the more extreme. Not to my taste but a well executed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

I disagree with the previous comments, this isn't torture. The couples love and trust in one another is implicit from the beginning. He wants to see her strip, a very intimate thing. He didn't just rip her clothes off like she was nothing to him. He wanted to see her. And they've clearly been in a d/s relationship for a while with a safe word. This story is about taking their love and trust to a new level. He knows her true limits and wants to give her what she really wants, total submission. She enjoys every minute of it because she trusts him. If it were some random person the story would have then been torture. And the last moment where they kiss is simply beautiful. I'm not sure of the author's intent but that's what I got out of the story. Thank you so much for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Beautiful story, very well done.

... Some people just don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
From Master's pet

This is what gives BDSM a bad image. Without any emotion written into it from her Master it just reads as abuse to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous