All Comments on 'All I Ever Wanted'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a great story!

loved it, it was simply a beautiful, and well written, enchanting trip! Thank you for writing it.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
Loved it

I loved your characters and I loved the way you made them dance. An excellent story all round.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exellent

This was a great story, from start to end. if you keep writing like this i will read all your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kudos to you!

Great story. I really enjoy stories where there is a great relationship involved. In contrast, the stories where it seems the mother, father, sister, brother bangs everyone in sight really leaves alot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad but not great

why does a 10 yearold need a nanny to suprvise her in the shower? a little drawn out and boring at times and a bit rushed at others especially when the sex started.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I agree with "not too bad, but not great"

Something was really lacking here. For one thing, there was very little description of Sai's body. What did her tits look like, what did her pussy look like, in some detail? At any rate, I just never felt the love between them. Also, I'm not crazy about this loving sister beginning her statements with the word fuck. It cheapens the sentiment. When trying to convey loving Intimacy, crude wording does nothing to convey that sweet love. INMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I seldom read this genre, but you had me at half Asian. Good pace, believable characters, keep writing.

protagonistVprotagonistVover 11 years ago
nice

Oh, very good! I have to say I was captured from the very beginning, even without the sister. Your way of describing things is quite polished and effective. I even learned a new word! (And I write, also.)

The only thing I can hope for is that you will write another chapter. And another. And another. I can see plenty of ways to go with this.

More?

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 11 years ago
Posted for Beachbum1958

BB1958 is my husband, he leaves these with me to polish and submit while he's on active deployment, so being nasty serves no purpose; if you like them, I'll be submitting further chapters as work permits, and if you don't, well, it's a free country, go read something else more to your taste. He doesn't write long drawn out anatomical descriptions because he doesn't like them, again, if that's what you like, well and good, there are places to read that, I'm sure you know where they are! If you want to criticise, please do, I welcome that, but constructively please; no-one learns from gratuitous nastiness

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Don't you just hate the haters

Dipshits read all the chapters and degrade them.

Excellent story of love and wild abandoned sex. One point...yes she's learned, albeit from porn sites but still a bit more "experienced" exibited in your descrptives.

Still, an excellent series.

Lee

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 11 years ago
beachbum and lori

It is a lovely story and nicely written. A 10 year old incapable of washing herself is odd.

As to those of you who want it written differently, write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

great story and i have no idea where those negative comments come from yes some things were very different but served to develop the bond between estranged siblings. great great story looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this!!!

I love the mention of Pooh and Wind In The Willows... Great books! I love the way they fell into the relationship... Like it had been meant to be for so long that it was just the natural course for what was to come next... Beautifully written as always!

<3 Firefly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What can I say.......?!

This has to be one of the best, if not THE best, story here. No question!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
A nice little story you've got going here.

Can't wait to get to the next chapters. I really like the humor and the (verbal) teasing. Of course the Eurasian half-sister thing is seriously hot, too.

Lori - Although I realize that this is not the reason for your earlier comment, please be sure to thank your husband for his service to his country and by extension the Western world and way of life!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's funny, you never do think about all the lives that got turned upside -down after the handover. It was presented as such a positive, historic thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I absolutely adored this series

Thanks:

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great people

I think I like Harry and Sai best of your creations. I was really pleased to see them show up again in Shining Girl. This is a wonderful story.

GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Argh!

It really, really pisses me off that my girl has so not been like her for our entire relationship. I've been fucking cheated. Robbed. Screwed over. Dammit. Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

A bit long winded at times, but otherwise a great beginning.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

can't wait to read the next chapter.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Liked this one a lot.

Sai knew exactly what she wanted, and went for it full bore, without any bit of hesitation or doubt. Gotta love that.

Harry is in for the ride of his life.

Hope he's ready for it!

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 7 years ago
I Never Made It To Hong Kong

... but as a barrack brat I went through puberty in Singapore and it has been a lifelong influence on me. The sight of a slim, attractive, Chinese or Eurasian woman has an instant effect. If she is wearing a cheongsam or qipao then I have to make a determined effort to control myself :-)

Thanks for a wonderful story, excellently written as usual for you.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
just another great story from you

5 stars. i love all your stories. i'm trying to read them slowly so they last a long time. i hope you have more in the works!!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@goducks1, re your comment 09/08/18

Thank you, and yes, there are more stories in the pipeline, time and my duties permitting; there is a self-contained 'Rag Doll' story, 'Ricky's Family' already mapped-out, the finale to 'Down At The Twist & Shout' is probably 75% complete, 'In Love With Lori Ch. 07' continuation is being released in 2 parts, so the first part is with my editor, 'Lost & Found: Bloodlines'' connecting 'Rag Doll' and 'Lost & Found', 'The Art Of War, a story I originally posted several years ago but couldn't find the time to finish the second part so I pulled it, that's now almost complete and ready to go to edit, and a new 'Sisterfest' story is in the offing, so more to come, I promise!

Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn, makes me cry...

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Why....

are the guys in most of these stories wusses? I quit reading when Harry said "you win, sis".

I'm not a dom male but, it gets sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@LegallySane

These men are real men, not chest-beating, knuckle-dragging neanderthal macho assholes like you. If you hate these stories so much, go back to reading BTB stories in LW so you can feel good about your pathetic life. Have fun being single.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

A nice read. Harry seems a bit too laid back though. Seems he had no problem jumping over the Rubicon. Also, Si's defloration seemed too easy. Not much of a hymen there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@mrdata9770

Harry is just laid-back enough to allow Sai Fong her foibles; they may be lovers, but she's also his little sister, when all is said and done. And it may come as a surprise, but probably 95% of women don't have hymens, fingers, tampons, sports and gymnastics etc takes care of that when they're still young teens and their periods start, so there's nothing 'inside' a woman's vagina to impede penetration; any woman who has an obstruction 'inside' her vaginas is is serious trouble. If one looks carefully at a woman's vulva, the frilly 'Angel Wings' surrounding the open vulva are the remains of the hymen, such as it was, but there was never some skin barrier that had to be 'ripped through' the first time she's penetrated.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I LIKED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Well, alrighty then, let's get on with my comments...

THIS is a story DEFINITELY WORTH READING, more so than many I have read recently; this is well-written and proof-read to the point that, if there are any, I did not spot mistakes. This Author OBVIOUSLY takes his writing seriously, making it a pleasure to immerse myself in the characters.

There are no "wusses" that I can see in this story, contrary to other comments; what I see is a well-mannered young man, and his equally-well-bright-up sister, who have harbored thoughts of each other for years, which then are brought out by sister's visit to brother after the fight with "Father".

The way the seduction happened...both are to be commended, they obviously CARE about each other now they will spend more time, getting to know each other, growing in their love, learning each other's bodies, YES, going THERE!!

At some point, Harry is going to be given the gift of Dai Fong's anal cherry...the promise has been made, and the binding of these two will be complete, body and soul!!

I, for one, am looking forward to this!

Five **5** Stars...and kudos for thinking this out so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good, and I am very glad you did not give us a catalogue of exactly how Sai is beautiful, but instead tried to help us fall in love with her, as Harry has. She is quite lovable, and she plans ahead, a deadly combination as far as Harry's independent future is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, so i had to come back to this 1st chapter as i had originally Not commented nor had i rated it. I don't know what i was thinking but i am loving this story and characters. It definitely strokes one of my fetishes. 5🌟

And this may be confusing but i had originally said in my comments for chap. 2 that i was Not rating it but i am rating it as well with 5🌟. All 3 chapters are going on my list of favorites.

bigurnbigurn5 months ago

While you have made them entertaining each time: You have written the same story, again. True, the names and origin of the Sister do change. But, nevertheless, the Eurasian Sister has remained a constant character throughout. As a suggestion, perhaps a character, of Aboriginal or Native American descent, for a variation. Perhaps, even a unknown Cousin or young Aunt... A surprise from Grandpa's roaming youth or the wandering Uncle's travels. While good, a variation of relationship and ethnicity could bring new challenges to your skill set and bring forth, even better stories. So far, what I have read of your writing, have been solid 4 Star rating in quality. Thank you for your efforts and attention to detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES