All Comments on 'All I Want for Christmas'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to feel similar than Rosetta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see what happens when the presents are opened

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Wonderful story!!! I hope to see another chapter! Thank you for sharing such a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, of course, more chapters! Now Lottie may find that Rosetta has no intention of letting Tom get away. After fucking Christmas eve (Friday nite), then after gifts opened, all day Saturday and Sunday with all the toys they gave each other, there will be a problem. Rosetta first fell in love with the cock then she fell in love with the man. While Tom was recharging his batteries, asleep upstairs, the girls were having coffee in the kitchen, and discussing Tom's future. Rosetta might have told her bestie that she either shares Tom 50-50 or she'll take him away from her. Lots of ways to go, and it's all yours, CiaoSteve, give us a good one.

XYZ

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

omg, that story needs to continue..... wow, that was amazing

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

I was actually hoping he would extend this and Lottie would come up with the idea since she loves them both that the 3 of them would be together and always be a family. that is the way I was hoping to see it....

tim0277tim0277over 2 years ago

Nice storie. Please another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...