All I Want Is You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was today?" I probed gently as another round of drinks appeared. "How is your friend?"

"Anna, was..." Mark paused and looked down at the table, his hands playing with the redundant ashtray that lay between us. "She was OK. But I think she will need a lot of help in the coming weeks."

"Oh yes," I agreed, feeling a slight touch of anxiety come over me. "Does she have family here?"

"No, her family are back in Britain," Mark answered and his frown deepened. "They don't really have a lot to do with her now. Not even to see their grandchildren."

"Oh God, Janie! This is such a hell of a mess!" I looked at him in shock as he ran his fingers through his dark hair. "To meet you and now this! I never seem to have a chance, do I?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, things should be carefree between us, shouldn't they? Not tinged with worry and doubt."

I put out my hand and stroked his face. "Please don't worry about me. I have enough things to keep me occupied at the moment."

He looked at me and smiled. "You're so good, Janie." He stroked my hair and brought my hand to his lips before kissing it. "I want to feel you again tonight. Taste you and hear you scream my name."

I felt a twist of desire shoot through me again as we gazed at each other and wanted the moment to last forever. "Well, you can," I said softly and he smiled. I could see the bulge in his trousers and he looked down and laughed.

"I have a beast here!"

I burst out laughing too and the serious tone disappeared as we made our way out of the square and into the maze of back streets behind a huge church. The insistent tolling of the bell started and I felt shivers run down my spine. Every feeling seemed heightened when I was close to Mark and the colours of the stone walls and houses were stronger and more pronounced. Was I falling in love?

Dinner was delicious and Mark was right - I loved the restaurant and the food. We took our time over the meal and I knew that this was part of our foreplay again. We fed each other and shared our food in the way that only lovers can and by the time the coffee had arrived I could feel the dampness of my pussy through the material of my pants. Our eyes met and held all the time, and even when we weren't talking we still locked glances.

Paying the bill hurriedly, Mark took me by the arm and led me through the dark silent streets back to the car. Before he fitted the key into the igniton we kissed passionately and Mark rubbed my nipples through the sheer material of my blouse.

"God, I want you so much," he murmured into my hair, firing up the engine and turning the steering wheel with one hand while the other reached down and began to stoke my damp vagina through my trousers.

I moaned and closed my eyes as he continued to rub and stroke, this time slipping his hands underneath my trousers, his eyes never leaving the road, but his hands causing me waves of pleasure.

Soft lights from Mark's villa greeted us as we drove towards it and I knew that I was close to orgasm. I had leaned back in the car seat as Mark continued to work on me, my legs spread out as far as I could within the confines of the car. Bringing the Audi to a halt, he leaned over and kissed me deeply as I moaned and squirmed in the seat. The feel of his tongue against mine tipped me over the edge and I cried out as the orgasm took me, my body shuddering as waves of pleasure hit me.

"Good?" he asked as I opened my eyes and licked my lips, his smile making me beam back at him, the feeling still strong as I came back down from my high. "Fancy a swim?"

I nodded and shakily got out of the car as Mark held the door open for me. "It's a perfect night. I'll just get a couple of towels and then I'll join you."

The pool was lit by under-water lights and I undressed slowly, the cool night air feeling delicious against my warm skin. Above, the sky was littered with thousands of stars and I breathed deeply, trying to etch this feeling onto my memory for later when I was back in cold and grey Britain and longing for the feel of his arms around me.

The sound of his footsteps made me turn and I gazed at his nakedness as he appeared with an armful of towels and a bottle of Spanish Cava. He set the towels and wine down by the side of the pool and took me in his arms. "Not too cold?"

I shook my head and cuddled up to him, his penis semi-erect and pressing into my leg as we stood there. "Come on, then. Let's see what the water's like!"

He took my hand and led me to the shallow steps leading into the pool, the water lapping at our feet and legs as we went deeper and deeper. The water had been heated by the intense heat during the day and the warmth was still retained now as we waded in up to our shoulders. I pulled away and swam to the far end of the pool feeling such pleasure at the silky water against my skin. I felt so free, my legs open and the liquid rushing past my pussy which was still in a state of arousal after my orgasm. Mark dived underneath the surface and I felt him grab my legs from below as he made his way up my body.

Laughing I splashed him and he chased me back to the steps, my screams echoing through the night air. As I reached the steps I slowed and leaned down, resting my hands on the top step. Mark came up behind me and I could feel his erection grow as he pushed his cock into my bottom, the tip teasing my wet pussy lips as I pushed back and groaned.

"I want to do this here," Mark moaned as he stroked my vagina with his fingers. "Can you feel how hard I am?"

I nodded as he probed gently before inserting two fingers into my softness, his cock still hard against my bottom cheeks.

"I want to hear you scream out here, Janie," he murmured as he pushed his fingers in deeper. His other hand took one of my breasts and squeezed the nipples, my gasps of pleasure bringing him closer to me. His fingers gently opened me up for his hard cock with only the head being inserted first as I wriggled and squirmed before him.

"You like this, hmmmm?" he asked as he pushed in a bit further and I moaned. "Want me to go deeper?"

I nodded and Mark pushed in a little more, his hands still playing with my full breasts that responded so well to his touch. I pushed back again and this time Mark went into me completely, filling me up with his hardness as I cried out.

"Oh Mark! I need you so much," I moaned as he started to slowly thrust inside me, his hands now on my hips and gripping me tightly. He moved all the way in and then out again as I thrust back at him, our movements timed to perfection. I leant down and slowly rubbed my swollen clit as he continued to pound away at me, my eyes closed but his face etched into my memory.

The desire that had been building between us all night and the eroticism of our surroundings made for an unforgettable orgasm as we came together once more. I could feel him tensing and his thrusts became quicker and quicker, his grunts and cries making me more and more aroused. As I felt him tense up yet again, I rubbed my clit hard and we climaxed together, the feeling so incredible I felt as if we were one person - where did he end and I begin?

He pulled out of me and we collapsed onto the hard steps, him lying between my legs as we held each other tightly. My heart felt as if it were going to explode and I stroked his hair, my lips on his shoulder as our breathing finally slowed.

"Janie, you are one hell of a woman," he grinned as he made his way over to the side of the pool and fetched me a towel. I stood and wrapped it around me and then we made our way over to a small table where Mark set the wine and glasses.

"Phew! That was something wasn't it?"

I laughed and took a sip of the fizzy wine, feeling the bubbles exploding into my mouth.

"Made for each other, I think!"

"Mmmmmm! You may be right, Janie Jane!"

He took my hand and held it. "Serious now, though, hey?"

I looked at him over the rim of my glass and a small twist of fear hit me in the stomach.

"I need to see Anna tomorrow. She's being transferred to another hospital and I said I would go with her."

I looked at him and saw only concern in his eyes. "Of course, you must do what you can, Mark," I answered, my heart starting to beat faster.

"I may need to stay with her overnight. How do you feel about that?"

I hesitated. While part of me hated the thought of him being with another woman, I knew I couldn't stop him. Anna was part of his life and had been for so long. We had only just met and I knew my hold on him was far weaker.

"Do what you have to, Mark," I said and touched his face again. "Just remember tonight for me, will you?"

"Always," Mark answered and I smiled back at him. But inside my heart was breaking.

*

Chapter 3 to follow...

12