All In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him "John, don't you ever shoot any more than that?"

"Phil, I am embarrassed to say that I don't. As you know we don't have any kids and the doctor tells us that that is the reason. I don't ejaculate enough and my sperm count is too low. Even if I did I don't think it would get far enough in her to do any good."

"Well, let me tell you I sure enjoyed introducing your virgin ass to my cock. It felt terrific for me as I hope it did for you."

"Phil, once again I don't want you thinking I am a men's room faggot but I did enjoy pleasing you. It hurt a lot more than I thought it would but you were very tender and I appreciated that."

I let him bring his legs back down to the bed and we lay there while he ran his fingers around the head of my dripping cock. I was flat on my back and he moved to have his head resting in the crook of my shoulder when he took his other hand and gently caressed my balls while letting his fingers trace the veins of my shaft as they emerged from the base of my cock. His hands were as gentle as those on any woman I ever had. He wiped a few drops of cum that were still dripping from my cock and tenderly smeared it up and down my shaft before putting those fingers in his mouth where he licked them clean.

"John, you enjoyed that didn't you?" I asked.

"Phil, I can't describe my emotions when I felt your cock pulsing in my ass while you were having your orgasm but I absolutely knew I knew then that I was doing the right thing." He kept up his gentle massaging of my cock and balls and said,

" Phil, I want to please you any way I can. What else can I do for you?"

"John, you have given me ample pleasure for today. I will be giving it a great deal of thought of what you will be able to do for me the next time we get together.

We got up and went back to a large community shower the guys had partitioned off when we were modifying the trailer for our camp use. The hot water heater had done its job and the warm water was soon cascading over us. He showed a particular interest in washing my crotch area and as soon as he had removed all traces of the KY jelly he knelt and took my limp cock in his mouth. I had to reach down and lift him telling him that it would be quite some time before it was ready for action again. He patted and said to it "See you another time." I roared.

The drive back was uneventful and the girls were home chattering away when we got there. Elaine has a particularly annoying voice and I was thinking of a way to shut her up... Have her wrap her lips around my cock before I shot a load in her throat. John couldn't shoot a big enough load in her to wet her lips. Who knows, maybe she would enjoy a full size dick in her. A good part of her pussy is still virgin if John was the only guy she ever had.

They were leaving for home in the morning and we made some tentative plans to get together again in a few months. I got John alone for a few minutes and told him that if he was going to be having sex with any other guys down in his hometown area now that he was no longer a virgin he could forget about ever having any with me again. I wasn't interested in any communicable diseases.

He gasped at my words and then said, "John, never, but maybe there is a way for us to see each other before the next family outing."

"We'll see tiger" I commented as he got in the car for their trip home.

It truly was a fantastic introduction of John to gay sex letting him give me a couple of blow jobs and getting his ass fucked in just a couple of days. As I said earlier, that wasn't going to be the only time I fucked that tight tender ass.

Two days later I tried to call Carla only to hear their housekeeper tell me Carla's mother had been taken to the hospital in a nearby city and she had to rush to be with her. I damn sure hoped we could pick up where I was sure we were leaving off at the golf club.

Ah well, my cock sure had a bit of exercise over the last few days.

12