All in the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

Shazia was swept away by the way Ijaz expressed his admiration for her. She immediately squeezed Ijaz's hands and said, "Ijaz, don't feel sorry. You have only expressed your emotions. I have not felt bad. On the contrary, I am thankful to you for appreciating my beauty."

Bhabhi was silent for a while. She asked after a halt of a few seconds, "Tell me bhaiya, what is that you have found so good in me?",

Ijaz surveyed his bhabhi carefully, from top to toe. Shazia was blushing seeing her younger brother in law looking her over like that. She was breathless. Eager to know what Ijaz wouldsay next. Ijaz moved very close to his bahbhi and holding both her hands, he whispered into her ears, "Bhabhi,you are not beautiful, you are the most beautiful woman, I have ever seen. And that includes those actresses on the TV and in cinema, who put on mounds of makeup to look good. Each and every part of your body is beautiful. If I was in place of Amir bhai, I would not have let you sleep early even a single night of our marriage. Then you would not have been rushing down the steps complaining apathy. You would probably rush down complaining about my not letting you sleep." Ijazz said looking mischievously at his bhabhi.

Shazia was completely bowled by Ijaz's flattery. She went intimately close to Ijaz. I could see her breathing hard. Even I could feel blood rushing in my veins. The atmosphere in both the rooms was sexually charged. She said, "Do you really mean it? You are so handsome yourself. Do you think I look attractive?"

Ijaz saw his chance to put the final nail in the coffin, "Attractive? Bhabhi, you are a sex bomb. Your chest, you slim waist, your gorgeous back side, your juicy lips, your thick and long hair, your beautiful eyes and everything else about you is sexy. Looking at you I am on fire. Any man worth his salt would like to, you know what I mean?" Ijaz completed with lust mixed with mischief in his eyes.

Shazia bhabhi must have been soaked between her legs at that time. She had never had any one praising her sex appeal so profusely. She was offended by the apathy of her husband and wanted to make him pay for it.

She said, "Yes, Ijaz, I am mature enough to know what you mean. " She moved so close to Ijaz that she was almost in his lap. She said, "Ijaz, do not hesitate to ask anything of me. When I say anything, I mean anything, you want of me. Do not feel that I am your bhabhi and therefore you have less right over me."

Suddenly, there was a knock on Ijaz's door. Someone was at the door. Shazia quickly got up. She moved away from Ijaz and sat on another sofa.

It was my eldest brother Amir, who came to check, where his wife was. Amir bhai entered Ijaz's room and saw Shazia and Ijaz talking. He said hello to Ijaz and came in front of his wife and said, "Sorry dear, I was rather nasty with you. Please forgive me and come up."

I saw Shazia bhabhi and Amir bhaiya going up to their bedroom.

I was sad that this story too was cut short before developing fully. However, I was hopeful that the relationship, which just commenced would flourish and blossom one day into interesting situation; which I hoped I would get to witness.

These incidents happened just before Ijaz was married. Because of Ijaz's personality, girls got attracted to Ijaz like moths are attracted to light. Of course, he had free access to the houses in our vicinity because of his generous nature. Ijaz was also very subtle and suave in his approach to girls and women. He made them feel safe in his presence. Most of the time, the sexual initiative came from girl or woman and therefore none could accuse him of being vagabond. I witnessed that some days later.

We had a maid of about 19 years. She had just got married with a boy in our area. She started working in our house to get some extra money for sustenance. Her husband was jobless and drunkard. He had no money to maintain his wife. He would come home drunk and beat her up for money. He would lie on bed and start snoring before long.

We called her Meher. She had the vibrancy of youth and after marriage, had just learned what it was to enjoy sex. She was barely 19. In spite of all her problems, she always smiled. She was very charming and sexy. When she walked, her ass wiggled sexily. She had full buttocks which easily attracted attention of hungry male eyes. Her breasts stood out prominently. The chunny she wore highlighted her breasts rather than hide them. She did not have means to wear proper clothes. Her blouse was worn out and revealed her pin up breasts.

The first instance of my noticing her sexual need was when one day she came to Ijaz's room to sweep and swab the floor. Ijaz was sitting on his bed wearing a lungi (lungi is a simple cloth wrapped around and tied to the waist. I doubted if he had anything underneath). I was asleep. It was afternoon. She came and switch off the fan in Ijaz's room to sweep the floor with a broom. She sat on her legs folding her knees on the floor rolling her flowing skirt up her thighs, so she could properly sit on her toes. Because of her worn out blouse and no bra (she had some worn out cloth in place of bra), not only her cleavage but her big spherical globes were prominently visible. Her shapely exposed thighs were enticing.

I was sure Ijaz sitting up on the bed could see her breasts as well as her erect nipples from the vantage position he had at that time.

I saw Ijaz cranking his neck out of the edge of the bed to look at the girl's big cleavage. The maid saw my brother watching her breasts and thighs from above the bed. She smiled at him. She asked, "What are you watching brother?"

Ijaz replied boldly, "Something very tempting."

She asked in return smiling mischievously, "Oh! Is it tempting enough? So you are temped, are you?"

"Very much." replied my brother.

"Ugh! So what are you going to do about it?" asked the maid, again her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Well, what do you think I could do?" asked my brother throwing a question back at her. .

"Uh..:" The maid simply shook her head without answering. She got up and walked provocatively out of the door to bring back a pail with water and a mop dipped inside to swab the floor. I almost came in my shorts looking at her provocatively wiggling her buttocks for the benefit of my brother.

"What do you mean by Uh..?" asked Ijaz.

"Why should I answer your question?" The maid asked. She winked at my brother as she got up to leave.

"I answered all your questions. So you must answer mine." replied Ijaz.

Meher thought about it for some seconds and said, "Well, you are independent. You could do what you please."

"And you would not object? Even if it involves you?" asked Ijaz.

"Well, as long as you don't hurt me, why should I object?" I thought that was as good as an invitation to my brother.

Ijaz moved swiftly to encircle the maid in his arms. He held her tightly. Meher tried to struggle. However, her efforts were too weak to be effective. She stopped resisting. Ijaz placed his hands on her blouse and squeezed hard. She gave out a low volume shriek and pushed my brother's hand away from her blouse. Her face was red. She was blushing profusely. She looked into my brother's eyes and asked, "Ok, playboy, what do you want?"

Ijaz simply looked straight into her eyes and said, "I want you."

"Oh! So you want me, play boy? I am not that easy to get."

"Oh! So tell me how I will get you?" asked Ijaz.

"Wait for the right time." Said Meher laughing and slipped away from the clutches of my brother and ran away outside his room. I was mesmerized by this encounter.

As she ran outside, I silently came out of my room and followed her. She looked back and saw me following her. She stopped. Her cheeks were dark red. She was quite flustered. Her blushing was not yet over. She looked at me and asked, "Why are you following me?"

She was aware of my hungry stares. She smiled as she looked at me. She had relaxed a bit after the encounter with Ijaz. She was looking at me as if she wanted to convey that she would consider me, when I grew up to be a big young man.

I thought she was starved for sex. She perhaps did not get it from her husband. She therefore craved for male love and affection outside. I doubted if she even knew that her eyes revealed her innate desire to be loved.

From the author

This is part-1. I shall come out with part-2 after I hear from my readers. This is a story of one of my readers. Please do write back your comments. I shall respond to them.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers
12