All In The Family: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tee hee hee, Henry!" Hilda giggled, tweaking her nipples absentmindedly while she attempted to calm herself. "Let's not even think about that fiasco, baby. I don't want to think about hanging chads. I want to think about your pee pee in my cunny, sweetie."

"Oh, Mommy, I like to think about that too," Henry replied eagerly, removing his face from between her splayed thighs as he grabbed his male member with his right hand and tickled Hilda's nub with it. "I want to feel you on the inside, ha ha."

"Oh it's time, Henry! It's time!" Hilda shrieked, no longer able to keep her libido in check. Her breathing was rapid and labored, her breasts leaped wildly on her chest, and her back arched as she ached to feel Henry's womb warrior inside her feminine slot. "Come on, baby! Be a motherfucker! Make me a true and genuine Humper, Henry!"

"Oh, I have wanted to do this fucking shit for so long," Henry confessed, rubbing the head of his erection back and forth naughtily against her clitoris till she almost begged for his penis.

"Oh, I have too, Henry!" Hilda squealed, feeling pure pleasure resonating like a deep bass note from her vagina, her boobs now vibrating like two giant quaking mountains of desire, her insides growing wetter and her vagina craving, needing, desiring, and longing for his member. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long fucking time, honey! And if you don't stick that thing in my snatch right now, these pussy lips are going to open up wide, grab the head of that hard fucker, and drag that fucking twelve inch fucktool inside me! Now do it, Henry! I want your FUCK right the fuck now, you fucking long-fucking-donged motherfucker! NOW!"

Moving into position, Henry slid the head of his massive pecker to the entrance to Hilda's pussy when he felt Hilda's small hand push his away as she took hold of his wee wee, holding her nether lips apart with one hand while she guided him into position with the other.

"There we go, baby," she urged him, holding herself apart as he pushed his apple-sized wee wee head inside of her willing slot and pushed into her, his wee wee slowly devoured by her warm, wet flesh and gradually disappearing from his view.

"You three Humper women are the only ones who can take all twelve inches of me," Henry said in awe as he slowly withdrew most of his planting tool before slamming home again, balls deep inside his crazily cup-caked mother. "You must have plenty of room in there."

"We Humpers have deeper pussies than your average woman," Hilda laughed as she fondled and felt her own bobbling boobsies. "But I can still feel your big Humper humpstick stretching me, baby."

"I think there's still a bit of room in there, Mom," Henry groaned, beginning to drive into her forcefully as she stimulated her jugs. "But you're tight as shit!"

"Your vagina is a nice deep fucking tunnel for my, ohhhh, shit, yes, for my big long fucking wee wee!" Henry grunted, amazed at how good this sex felt as her tight inner muscles squeezed and worked every inch of his horsecock, her juggies pounding up and down, her pelvis grinding needfully against his sex organ, his raw hard stalk that pierced her sweet pussy's lush insides like a dull innocuous knife cuts a moist stick of butter. "Ohhh, shit, fuck, damn, shit, fuck, yeah! Oh, this fucker is deep, but it is squeezing the shit out of me, it's so motherfucking tight! Uh! Uh! Oh, fuck, this fuck is good!"

"Ohhh, fuck! Ohhh, fuck, Henry! I never even imagined it would feel this motherfucking good! Ohhhhhh, shit, lover! Fuck the fucking shit out of me! Motherfuck the insides of me like an animal, you monster- cocked sex god! Ohhhh, fuck! Uhhhh, Henry!" Hilda managed, grabbing the bedposts, her legs splayed and taking her boy's wee wee as it worked in and out of her lubricated vaginal tissue like a fucking pump handle, her honkers beating together as she smacked her pelvis violently against his with a loud resounding slap of sexual joy, her velvet glove of a cunny milking his penis, working against it as it traversed far inside of her receiving and fuck-starved stacked body that was perfection incarnate as it writhed on his pecker, his outrageous prong that worked the sweet juice in and out of her pussy. Her sheath was wet and sopping with her fluids, and his pee wee head was slick and saturated with her pussy juice, wetly squeaking and then making smacking noises as his member kept her tunnel open and receiving what he shoved in and out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Henryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Wee wee me, you Humperfucker! Pummel my pussy, motherfucker! Ohhhhhhhhh, babyyyyyyyyy!" Hilda screamed loudly, almost mindless of her environment, aware only of the sensations in her nether regions as her son pounded in and out of her with a ferocity she had never experienced before. She arched her back and raised her hips, bucking up and down to match Henry's thrusts, her bodacious breasts heaving to and fro on her chest, swinging wildly as they flew off in different directions, only to rebound and slap her on the chest or chin. "Give me all you got, Henry! Ohhhhh, fuck me! Fucking fuck me, Henry! Fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee!"

Henry continued to thrust into her lush pussy, his breathing by now so heavy and ragged that it sounded like a speeding locomotive.

"Oh, your pussy is lovely, dark and deep!" Henry yelled out, perverting poetry as he pumped, his wee wee plunging all the way in and then coming halfway out of his mother's deliciously tight snatch, before it dived back down into her muff. "But I've a fucking fuck left to keep! Ohhhhh, fuuuuccckk! And lots of thrusts before I FUCKING SHOOT MY MOTHERFUCKING LOAD INSIDE YOUR TIGHT MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY!"

"That didn't rhyme, Henry! Oh, don't......stop.......fucking.......me! Fuck! I mean, I'm an English teacher, and Frost at least fucking rhymes! Ohhhhhhh, ram that fucking fucktool as far in my fucking snatch as you motherfucking can, lover! Ohhhhhh, but I do love poetry! I just love fucking you more!" Hilda told him, her boobs a-pitching and her big round Humper ass flailing up and down on the mattress as his piston poked her honeypot.

"Who the fuck can think about English poetry when they're fucking?" Henry managed to get out between teeth clenched tightly together as he struggled to keep his impending orgasm at bay until he had enjoyed his mother for as long as possible. "I don't really give a fuck if it rhymes, Mom. It just feels so fucking good to my wee wee."

Henry pawed at his mother's wobbling hooters, squeezing and kneading the pliable flesh until his mother was whimpering and moaning breathlessly.

"Ohhhhhh, Hennn.....Hennn.....Hennnnrrrrrryyyyyy!" Hilda screamed, her ass and her top-heavy tooters flying up and down on the mattress as Henry nailed her repeatedly, pounding into her love canal as hard and as deep as he could, his dangling, down covered nutsack banging against her firm round ass, occasionally eliciting a giggle when the soft, fine hair tickled her plump fanny. "Ohhhhh, fuck, but that wee wee in me feels good! Really slide that salami, motherfucker! Ohhhhh, fucking shit, yeah! Mmmmmm, oooooo, that feels yummy! I'll tell you, Henry! This family sex thing was a great idea!"

"I love this family sex, Mommy! Fucking you and Harriet is getting my wee wee some, ohhhhhh, fuck, some good fucking trim! And it's family Humper trim, the best kind!" Henry agreed as he ground the head of his stalk, now drenched with her juices, against the deepest part of her pussy, while he grabbed both of her titties and held on for dear life as he humped the fuck out of her.

"Ohhhhh, Henry, I felt wee wee dribble in me, precious! Ohhhhhhh, yeah! In and out! In and fucking out! I have a very observant pussy, poopsie! Ohhhhhhhhh, sweet motherfucker, I love ya! My pussy knows when Mr. Wee Wee goes drippy!"

"I may be dribbling, but I haven't shot yet, Monster Tits! Fuck, I'm gonna fuck you harder than shit! I haven't shot yet! I got a little bit more poking to go before wee wee sleeps!"

"Don't you go off yet, Henry Humper! Haven't you ever heard of ladies first, Humperfucker? Or age before beauty? You let Mommy get her thrills before you take your own, baby. Don't be a selfish fucker. Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh, fuck me sideways!"

"You.....better.....hurry.....up.....then!" Henry cried out, knowing that he couldn't hold out much longer. Holding on to his mother's tantalizingly titanic ta tas for dear life, he continued to grind his pelvis against hers, thrusting in and out like a piston, hardly aware of where he was or what was going on around him. All he could feel were the sweet sensations in his pecker, the heaviness in his balls and the feeling of the semen as it rose through the tube of his wee wee, waiting for the moment when it would burst forth and fill his mother's cunny to capacity. "Hurry the fuck up and fucking orgasm, Mom! I'm giving you twelve fucking inches in that cum dumpster of yours! It's shouldn't be too hard!"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Ohhhhhh, fuckity fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" Hilda panted, throwing her hips and her cartoon set of cans up and down a few more times before her face contorted and she let out a jungle-like screech as the first riveting powerful waves of an orgasm overtook her. "And it isn't hard, causing I'm orgasmin' like shit! Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuucccckkkk, Heeeeennnnnry! Ooooooooooo! Mmmmmmm! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Oh, damn! Oh, shit! Oh, fuuuucccckkk! Ohhhhhhhhhh, motherfuuuuucker, yessssssss! Orrrrrgaaaaaassssmmmmmm! Keep pumpin' Mommy, you fucker! Keep pumpin' her with your hogleg cock while she comes! Ohhhhhhhh, this is the biiigggggg one! No, the heeeeeeeeeeuge one! Yessssssssss, fuuuuuuuck, yesssssss!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, continuing to thrust repeatedly into his mother's body, perspiration beading up on his forehead as he worked towards his own orgasm, one that he knew would be the most explosive ever. His mother was bucking beneath him like a wild animal, her head falling back, her breasts jerking wildly on her chest with every stroke, her back arched as she screamed expletives at him as the powerful conclusion of their sexual act rippled violently through her body. "I'm..... almost.......there...........Mom!"

"Keep thrusting, Humperfucker!" she screamed, thrashing on the bed as though she were being driven out of her mind by the sensations coursing through her buxom body. "Show me how good a motherfucker you are, baby! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuucccck me, Henry! Wee wee my cunny! Pummel my pussy!"

"I'm gonna......I'm gonna.......I'm fucking gonna!" Henry grunted, his twelve inches hitting the nadir of his mother's sopping slot, her tits racing up and down as she met him at the pelvis with her own hearty bucking, bucking and fucking that made her tingle and yet another orgasm jump through her cunny like a jolt of the best stinging fuck tickles she had ever enjoyed in her decades of humping every imaginable wee wee. "I'm gonna lose iiiiittttttttt! Ohhhhhhh! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Oh, motherfucking, yeeaaaahhhhh!"

And he did lose it in the most explosively orgasmic way possible, holding on to Hilda's thin waist, watching her boobies thrashing around as she still fucked against him. This was when the flood dams, the levee in his penis, broke, and the ocean of semen inside him began to squirt out and into her pussy.

"Oh, Henry!" Hilda cried out loud, grabbing her enormous jugs and caressing them, a sight that drove Henry almost to the point of insanity. "It's squirting so much and so hard, baby! I don't think Momma's cunny can hold it all!"

Henry's warm, sticky seed jetted from the end of his rampant stalk in thick, rope-like strands, pumping semen like a severed artery pumps blood.

"Oh, it just keeps coming!" Henry groaned, continuing to thrust as his penis pumped a load of cum more copius than anything he had ever before experienced. "It just keeps fucking coming!"

"I love squirtsies, Henry, tee hee hee," Hilda laughed girlishly as her pussy filled to capacity and beyond, the stray fluid forming a pool beneath their still bucking bodies, saturating the sheet and mattress cover. "My goodness, Henry, that's quite a load, tee hee!"

But his cock never stopped firing out hard powerful shots of the wee wee juice that his big-tittied wet dream had induced out of him with her pussy.

"It's not going to stop!" Henry cried, his eyes scrunched up with ejaculatory bliss and enjoyment. His exploding stalk just kept pumping out more shots, his pee wee head swelling and then spitting more and more of his sticky seed inside her, both of them laughing as his discharges began to run down her legs and soak the bedsheet.

"Holy fucking shit, baby!" Hilda squealed in adolescent sexual delight, her swaying hills dripping with perspiration. "That must be about thirty shots of your sticky shit and you are still coming! Fucking crazy, lover! Did you have a shitload in your sack or what?"

"Ohhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! It feels good!" Henry managed, a half dozen more shots of jizz rocketing out of his urethral pee pee hole, Hilda's bazoombas slinging back and forth, throwing drops of sweat onto her son's face. "I am flooding your deep snatch and the whole motherfucking bed! Oh, I am! I am! I can't fucking stop, it just keeps squirting, Mom!"

"Keep thrusting, sweetie," Hilda told him as she fondled her breasts and playfully tweaked her nipples. "We need to get all that ooey gooey shit out of you, baby. That's it, just let it come!"

"I can't stop, Mommy! I can't fucking stop! I can't believe all this is coming out of my balls, especially since I've already come a couple of times today. This is fucking unreal!"

"It is pretty crazy, Henry," Hilda agreed, her bottom wetted by the puddle of semen that pooled under their thrusting pelvises. "I think there's enough fucking jizz in this bed to inseminate the entire state of California, tee hee! This is some funny fucking shit."

"Ohhhhhhhh, shit, I'm still squirting at full force, Mommy! Ohhhhhh, fuck, but it feels amazing!" Henry grunted, finally growing tired and just burying his boner full hilt inside this big-boobed parent's cunny canyon and letting it continue to splash her already flooded vagina with more of his tidal wave of ejaculate juices. "This is one fucking sack that's sure as fuck not filled with toys this holiday season, you big-tittied fucker!"

"Mmmmmmmm, it's yummy as shit, thinking about all that shit you are shooting out! Fuck, yeah, baby! Squirt my pussy till you empty that schlong, you motherhumping little fiend! Oooooooo, yes, stallion! Make all that cum evacuate through your horsecock!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! There's more! It's still fucking leaping out of my big cannon of a penis! It's like I had Niagra Falls inside my balls!"

"Ohhh, baby, it keeps squirting!" Hilda moaned softly, beginning to wonder if Henry would ever finish ejaculating as she toyed with her ta tas. "But I think it's slowing down some."

"Holy motherfucking shit, Mom!" Henry said earnestly, gripping her waist as she gripped her superabundant udders, his stream of spooge finally ceasing to gush out of his cock, now barely trickling. "I can't believe how much of that shit came out of me! Can you believe it? I think it must be some kind of fucking record!"

"I counted 54 squirtsies, Henry," Hilda told him, her chest puffing out with pride. "And I may have missed one or two. It was hard to keep up."

"Wow, 54 fucking squirts?" Henry responded incredulously as the flow of semen from the head of his wee wee warrior finally slowed to a dribble. "I wonder if I could make the Guinness Book of Records or Ripley's Believe it or Not with that fucking shit?"

"Tee hee hee, Henry. I doubt it." Hilda said with an amused laugh, tugging on her areolas at the same time, pulling upward on her tits. "I don't think the Guinness people keep naughty records, tee hee. Such a shame."

"It is a shame about those Guinness people. I mean, their beer even sucks!" Henry said as he felt the last drips come out of his penis, dribbling into his bustily-bosomed mother's pussy.

"Oh, Henry. You are such a sillyass," Hilda laughed at his quip, her knockers stopping their bouncing at last as he still held his dripping fucktool inside her happy honeypot. "But fuck, I can't believe you flooded my whole snatch and then the whole bed too! Look at all the delicious beautiful cum all over the sheets and shit! It's almost like a cum buffet for a jizz afficianado! Mmmmmmm, it's gonna taste good! I guess you can haul that slab of dick out of me for the moment. It will be back in me soon enough!"

"So my balls feel like concrete powderkegs and now you are going to lick the entire bed clean of my baby batter?" Henry asked disbelievingly, slipping his slowly shrinking cock out of her lush insides, her glorious vaginal tract.

"Not the whole bed, by why not have a few tastes? That's what I have always taught your sister. Waste not, want wee wee juice. Tee hee hee!"

"You mean you're really going to lick that shit up?" Henry asked, feeling somewhat exhausted by his latest explosive orgasm, but still studying his mother's globular gazoombas. "Holy shit, you must really love that stuff."

"Mmmm, I do, Henry," Hilda murmured, getting onto all fours. Bending her forearms, she did a modified push-up, sticking out her tongue and lapping at the pool of sticky semen, her breasts hanging beneath her like huge cow's udders, her ripe, round and ample ass sticking in the air. "I really do love this shit. In fact, I hate to waste most of this, but I can't possibly lick all of it up. There's just too fucking much!"

Watching in fascination as Hilda dipped down to lap at his ejaculate, Henry used a corner of the bedsheet to wipe the traces of what his mother called that 'icky sticky ooey gooey shit' from his penis. His twelve inch penis was now beginning to swell again, desire flooding his mind as he watched his mother's naked form, on all fours, licking at the sheet and swallowing hungrily as her jubblies and huge ass jiggled.

"Wow, you've got a great ass, Mommy!" Henry remarked, watching her swaying juggers and her wide, round fanny that was only a few feet from him. "It's big and voluptuous as shit! Damn, but you turn me on!"

Hilda turned her head, making one of her big breasts tap her arm as she glanced at the area between his legs.

"It looks like it, you horse-hung motherfucker! Look at that big beautiful thing between your legs starting to stand up again as you look at me! Who would ever believe it was possible? It looks like Santa's sack isn't quite empty yet. Does he have some more cheer in there for your tittie mommy?"

"I think he might," Henry admitted, his balls almost seeming to top up a little again, and losing some of their tightness as he scoped out her humongous tits and bubble butt. "I think my balls are actually fucking refilling themselves!"

"That's good, baby," Hilda said naughtily, waggling her ample ass at Henry, her big boobahs swingly freely beneath her. "Because I think there's something else that needs filling, tee hee hee."

"Holy fucking shit, Mom!" Henry responded, salivating at her swinging busts and her wide posterior. "Do you EVER have enough sex?"

"Why, Henry," Hilda said with a naughty giggle, pinching her cantaloupe cans as she winked at him. "Why on earth would you ask such a stupid question? Tee hee hee. Humpers are all insatiable. It's our nature."

"Well fuck, I love nature!" Henry whooped, grabbing his already semi- tumescent male organ, knowing that he was about to get some more familial pussy and teats. "I love nature a whole motherfucking lot!"

"What are you waiting for, sweetie?" Hilda asked him, swiveling her ass again at him for emphasis. "Are you going to stick it in me or not?"

"Geez, talk about stupid questions, especially from an educator," Henry responded with a wide, toothy grin, smacking her buttocks loudly as he gloated over his sexual prowess and size. "You can bet your sweet ass, I'm gonna stick it in you! That pink wet snatch is going to get a fresh sticky batch, OF MY CUM! Yeah!"