All Comments on 'All in the Name of Art'

by ChrisGeyser

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All for Art

Brilliant! Very original set up and realistic execution. The slow development of the son's acceptance of, and commitment to, Mom's project is entirely believable. The final acknowledgement of their mutual carnal feelings becomes inevitable.

I'm sure you'll have many requests for a follow up chapter but please don't comply too easily. Let your readers' imaginations stew a little on all the possibilities!

Good luck.

P.S. Finally an author/editor who understand that good grammar, punctuation and spelling add a lot to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy Hell.

That was amazingly well written. I loved it. Love to see more just like it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Seriously a real good read.

This was excellent.

You not only wrote something very sexy and erotic, but it came across as very tangible.

Well done.

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsabout 9 years ago
An Author who Creates Art

This site is filled with choices for the reader of great variety in genre, interest, approach, and style. I advocate showing politeness to all who spend their time writing, with out compensation, for our pleasure. However, great is the joy when occasionally one finds not a mere writer, but an author, an artist who creates works of exquisite beauty, that allow us to enjoy the words with which they create an erotic experience like this story. Crafting with care the concepts into words, the words into a story, the story into art we can immerse ourselves in a piece that seductively carries us WITH the characters to the destination of "love and desire". I recommend this story to anyone looking for a quality work of erotica and literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reality

Way to far fetched for my taste.

mentalmanmentalmanabout 9 years ago
Kudos!!

WELL written, from a technical / grammatical perspective, and that is becoming increasingly unusual here. But also an utterly original premise. Well done! Feel free to share the URL of Chris' Tumblr. :)

JBOATJBOATabout 9 years ago
Truly Artistic

Imaginative and very well crafted seduction story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Two requests

Since you took us right up to, but not into the studio when they were recreating the final shots, may I please have

1) an illustrated version of your story

and or

2) the tumblr account so I can follow it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4

I agree with 1penny. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wtf?

5 pages?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
five pages

5 stars! Great story

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, loved it start to finish! Great writing.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
disappointed

You teased us during four pages and then ... nothing. I really thought they would recreate the cumshot pictures but you just mentioned it in passing.

Only sex act : a kind of blowjob.

What was the point of all this? You stopped when it became interesting and summarized the rest.

What a huge waiste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Different minds

Honestly, I was expecting them to get to the more intimate picture and the mom suggesting it would be unsanitary to put something like lotion in her vagina to drip out and suggest just using the real thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

A slow sweet seduction. I had a mental picture of my nephew standing over me as my warm red lips slide over his strong hard penis. Yes I was wet, but then you decided to take the easy way out. Chris a loving moment can start with my lips warped around you're penis, it can't end there. A women this in control of a young man will use him over an over again.

ChrisGeyserChrisGeyserabout 9 years agoAuthor
From the humble author...

First of all, thanks for the positive response to this little story. I enjoyed writing it, and I have to thank my editor, Lillie, who helped me make it better.

Since some of you have asked for it, my tumblr is here: http://forbiddenfantasies.tumblr.com/

Depending on when you see this comment, you'll probably have to scroll down a lot before you get to the visuals that are mentioned in the text. The first picture they shoot together was reposted on December 12, 2014. I started working on this story the following week, and tried to include as many references as I could to the things I reposted at the time.

For those who have been disappointed by the fact there was very little actual sex in the story, I understand your point. From a writer's point of view, I am more interested in the build-up and the tension that arises from it. This is what, in my opinion, makes a story unique, while sex scenes, however well written, are much more predictable in a way. To each his own, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little fast..

towards the end. Was expecting the story to develop more into some steamy action between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great build up but wasted at the end

I would say that this story could have been above 4.80 rated easily if you just added 1 more page with some real action. Those 4 pages were a perfect tease, awesome build up, but then when you had to "score" it, you just put 3 sentences without dialog or anything. I understand that you find that part predictable, but thats inevitable in any story that is worth reading again (and we both know why people read literotica). Leaving this story behind with a sad face and blue balls, and with hope that you will change your mind regarding "sex scenes". You have great potential to be among the best incest story writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one

Nice concept, nice build up, nice climax. Must say...overall a good one. Keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done!!!

The build up was perfectly paced and the development was very hot! Leaving the end brief and vague was better than describing all of the inevitable thrusting and pounding; they would have become so hot for each other. The beauty of the relationship is retained by avoiding the graphic part. Don't get me wrong, I love the graphic part, just not for these two. Exceptional work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well, I don't think I missed anything by not reading this

Evidently, after reading the comments for this story, the author also screwed this one up. After reading the authors comment on this story which in essence said that he thought the buildup to a conclusion in a story was more important than the conclusion, I gave up. I didn't even bother reading this one. And all this with him submitting his last three stories he wrote as incest taboo stories. Where was the incest? Even the buildup in all his stories I've read has been childish. He even makes the son look like a nitwit in each of the stories I've read. I won't be keeping this authors submissions page address to revisit. Someone please help this guy see the light before he writes any more of this stuff.

Warren

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years ago
A 5 but,

I too prefer the build-up to the actual sex, but there should be actual sex. I was really hoping for them to try the 69 pose. It reads like after 4 pages you just decided to shut it down. I rated it a 5 for the great development but it could have been even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
geat story

This is a great story.The character development was outstanding. I wish you would go into more detail in the end thanks

senior80senior80over 5 years ago
Picture perfect

Great story. Very nice build-up and climax.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 5 years ago
Wow

Absolutely loved this story. Thank you.

SlideNClickSlideNClickover 5 years ago
An easy five.

I suppose it's quite rare in these stories that the author doesn't take their characters all the way, but the way you built it up, what acts they did perform hit hard. Fine erotica indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Waiting

I hope you don't make us wait to read your next story. Enjoy all your stories here.

Do you post anywhere else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was a bit fast to end on the last page. I wouldn't have minded to fllow their creative struggles a bit longer. But it just goes to show how the authorr clearly feels the beginning, the first steps iswhat really has the strongest erotic value.

And I do agree with that myself.

Mangas in Japan, a tumblr here - I do see a common theme. Just 2 of your stories by now and still a few waiting for me. Hope you add more over time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous