All in the Name of Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled something, but she turned my head and had me look at her. "Okay, Chris?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom."

"Good. So now that we've agreed on that, there's something that I just can't accept."

I tensed. "O-kay...?"

She smiled, and carried on: "Why did you stop updating it?"

"What?"

"It's been nearly a week, and you haven't posted anything new. Why is that?"

"I... I don't know, I... I haven't thought about it. Wasn't in the mood, I guess."

She looked at me, dubious. "Oh really? Are you sure it's not because of the project?"

"Well, maybe a little..."

She sighed. "Chris, please... as I said, it's normal for you to have fantasies, so there's no reason for you to stop using your tumblr. (she smiled) Besides, I'd hate to lose such a great source of inspiration - you do select some great shots, you know that?"

"Hm, okay, Mom... honestly, I didn't know how to react, when you told me about using it and... and I guess it became difficult for me to update it, considering you'd be... you know?"

"I understand, baby. But you shouldn't worry. Promise?"

"I'll try."

"Good. Oh, and one other thing."

"Yes?"

She smiled again. "No watering it down."

I frowned. "What?"

"No watering it down. If you see a picture you like, post it. Don't censor yourself, even if it's in the 'porn' category. I've seen everything that's already on your tumblr, remember? It's not like you're going to shock me because you post another picture of a girl with a mouthful of cum," she chuckled.

I blushed, surprised that she would be so blunt. "Erm, okay, Mom, I guess. If it's for the sake of the project..."

She laughed. "Exactly. Keep posting porn, for the sake of the project. Deal?"

"Deal."

Mom looked at the screen again, with the two pages side by side, and for a moment seemed a bit lost in her thoughts. She smiled at me again, and closed the laptop. "Enough for today. I'm starving! What about we order some Chinese?"

"Sure."

Before going to bed that night, I went up to my room, and turned on my computer. I took a deep breath, and called up the tumblr dashboard. And dutifully, I went through a whole week of backlog to update my page. I only hesitated twice, but decided against including the pics - not because they were graphic (it was a blowjob and a handjob in gif form), but because I didn't find them particularly interesting. Looking at the now updated tumblr page with the new pics added at the top, I wondered how Mom would deal with them. I started imagining her in the place of the models, and for a second, I was even tempted to try and find a picture with a more risqué pose, but eventually I decided against it. Maybe another time...

* * * * *

The following morning, I was having a late breakfast in the kitchen, when Mom came in to join me. She was humming to herself, and although she was wearing her usual Sunday outfit (sweatpants and a tank top with a large shirt), she looked positively radiant.

"Somebody is in a good mood today...", I said.

"Hm-hm," she nodded.

"Anything you'd like to share?"

She giggled. "It's more about what you already shared, baby. (I frowned) Thanks for updating your tumblr - it wasn't that hard, was it?"

I blushed a little. "No, Mom, I managed to survive the ordeal... barely."

She smiled. "Poor thing. Nice selection, too. I guess there wasn't much of the racier stuff to choose from this time?"

"No, not really. Nothing that piqued my interest, at least. I didn't censor myself, Mom."

"Good. I saw there was an animated gif, too, I'll have to look into that. Mike told me it wasn't complicated to create them, so I'm not that worried. (she stretched) This is going to be a busy day for me. Do you have anything planned?"

"Well, some of the guys were planning to go to the movies this afternoon, and probably grab a pizza afterwards, and I said I'd join them."

Mom pouted. "Hm, okay."

"What is it?"

"Oh, nothing, it's okay. I was thinking of maybe asking you for help again, but that'll wait for another time. I've got enough on my plate already, there's no hurry."

"Oh, okay. What do you need me for?"

"Just a few shots, a bit like the one we did yesterday, nothing really."

"Sorry then, Mom. Rain check for this time?"

She flashed me a bright smile. "Sure. Besides, that'll give me the time to see if there are any more shots that I'll need your help with..."

I frowned exaggeratedly. "Mom, don't tell me you're considering making me a regular fixture in this project of yours?"

She giggled. "Well, you know, I was thinking about how it could also be seen as a commentary on professional versus homemade porn. And you can't get any more homemade than that," she giggled again. She winked at me, and carried on: "So baby, I'm going downstairs to work in the studio, you enjoy the afternoon with your friends. Just let me know when you leave, and when you get back, okay?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Good. See you later, alligator."

"Hm-hm."

She grabbed a bottle of milk and left me alone with my thoughts.

* * * * *

As expected, I ate lunch alone - when she had her "productive days", Mom usually forgot about the time, and ended up eating at weird hours. It wasn't so much eating as refueling, as she never really paid much attention to what was consumed, as long as it gave her enough energy to get back to her work. So when it got close to 3pm and I had to go meet my friends, I went downstairs and opened the door to the studio, calling out "Mom". She barely acknowledged my presence with something of a grunt, very much absorbed by what she was doing. She was wearing black thigh high stockings and a long necklace made of wooden beads, and nothing else. I immediately knew the shot she was trying to recreate - a somewhat vintage picture of a woman with an impressive bush. "Mom", I repeated, "I'm going out, okay? I'll be back in the evening." She looked in my direction, nodded twice, and got back to tinkering with the camera tripod. I waved (without much hope that she would see my gesture), and I closed the door behind me.

The afternoon out provided a nice break - the five of us got along really well, and even if the movie turned out to be not as good as advertised (but are they ever?), we had a great time together. Of course, the copious amounts of beer we ingested, along with a few slices of pizza, certainly mellowed the mood. And since I hadn't been the one drawing the short straw of the designated driver, I drank my share. When I got dropped off in front of our house, I was more than tipsy, but still in this place where it's all good buzz and none of the sickly feeling... yet. Deep down somewhere, I knew tomorrow would be another story, but I didn't really care.

I got in and dropped my jacket before heading downstairs to tell Mom I was home. I pushed the door and heard the familiar rattle of the shutter. She was on the little stage, wearing just a large blue denim shirt, and she smiled as she looked at me.

"Hey baby, have a good day?"

"Oh yeah, real nice. What about you?"

She grabbed a glass of red wine from the table. "Quite good too. Took a lot of great shots today." She smiled, her eyes were very bright, and part of my brain noticed the nearly empty bottle sitting next to the laptop.

"Good", I replied, not really knowing what to say next, but definitely enjoying the sight. I really liked seeing Mom naked.

"Good," she repeated, before her face lit up. "You know what, baby? Since you're here, would you mind helping me a little? Just like yesterday? There's one or two shots I'd love to try and take... please please please."

"Oh sure, Mom, no problem," I answered, without really thinking it over.

"Perfect! Come here, so I can show you the first one I'd like to shoot..."

I came closer, and eyed the picture displayed on the screen. The girl was naked, on her knees, her mouth open with her tongue waiting for the drop of clear liquid that hung from the hand of a man, who was out of the frame. Mom explained:

"I thought we'd use maple syrup for this one. The only tricky part is the timing, so I set up a ten-frame shot, to be on the safe side. Shouldn't be too complicated." She smiled, pointed the camera and took her place on the mark. She stood again, made a tiny adjustment, and got back to the mark. She must have been satisfied with the result, because she took off the blue shirt, and told me to come closer. I did, and then we burst out laughing just trying to position me (or to be precise, my hand) relatively to the frame. Mom solved it when she told me I shouldn't care about what was on the screen, but where I was relative to her. And all of the sudden, it worked.

Laughter threatened to make a come back as I was trying to get the maple syrup on my fingers without making a mess of it. I had to try twice (but Mom had brought wet towels, knowing this would be tricky), and we eventually got to recreate the shot. I held my hand, Mom opened her mouth, the syrup dripped down from my fingers, and I swallowed hard as the shutter went its usual (albeit longer this time) click-click-click. There was a long pause, our eyes locked together, and then as if a spell had been lifted, Mom stood up and walked to the computer to check the result. "Yess!", I heard her exclaim, and I approached. She grabbed a wet towel and started cleaning herself up, while I had a look. The picture on the screen was a near-perfect rendition of the original: hot and naughty as hell. And it was my Mom. I was so turned on I could feel my heart beating in my chest.

"Are you game for one more?" Mom asked, with a glint in her eye.

"Sure," I replied.

"Great! Since you've been such a great model so far, I was thinking of trying something a little different... what about this one?" She clicked on a thumbnail, and the picture expanded on the screen. I nearly gasped. The picture was of a girl, with dark-rimmed glasses, who was trying to lick a drop of cum on the top of her breasts. She was wearing lacy gloves, and underneath her breast was a cock, obviously spent. Her left hand was somewhere close to the base of the cock, though it wasn't clear if she was actually touching it.

I hesitated. "Wow, that's... that's different, that's for sure."

She giggled. "Yes, but that pic is on your tumblr too. Oh come on, don't tell me you're going to be scared of a little nudity? After you've been ogling me for days, it's about time it was my turn," she laughed. "So come on, baby, stop with the shy act, 'drop trou' and show me what you've got, buster. Momma's got pictures to take." She finished laughing a little louder than usual.

I chuckled, and shaking my head, took off my t-shirt. Emboldened by the alcohol, I even dared: "Though, I'd hate to sound defeatist... I'm not sure you'll be able to take that picture..."

Mom frowned. "What do you mean?"

I smiled, dropping my pants and standing in my boxer shorts, my erection clearly showing. "Well, I'm afraid I'm in no shape for that kind of shot..." She looked at me, her gaze stopping at my crotch, and she giggled. "Baby, you're right, that won't work. But it's a good thing I have a plan B." She clicked on the screen, and the next picture came up. It was a black and white shot, taken from the side, showing a naked woman pressing her face against the stomach of an equally naked man, his still hard cock pressed against the outside of her breast, cum trickling down her side.

"O-kay", I hesitated.

"This is more like it, right?" Mom giggled.

"Erm, yeah, but..."

"Oh, no! Don't go playing chicken, now! Come on, baby, just lose the shorts, and get your ass on the set."

"Okay, Mom." I shrugged, and pulled the shorts down, letting my hard cock pop out freely. Mom froze.

"Oh baby, it's beautiful!... it's going to be perfect for the shots. Come over here, baby, and get on your knees right here..." She adjusted the frame of the camera, changed the lighting, and came to join me. She knelt too, then bent down to put her head against my stomach, checking the display on the laptop's screen, pushed my cock to the side so it wasn't smothered by her tits, then, catching me by surprise at the last moment, lightly cupped my balls with her hand, as the shutter sounded its familiar little music.

Mom stood back up and went to the laptop again. I was trying to gather my thoughts, my head spinning from the combined effect of the alcohol with these incredible sights and sensations, when she unhooked the camera from the tripod, and put it in a special harness hanging from the ceiling, the objective pointing down. She positioned it, and turned to me: "Okay baby, let's take another one." She indicated the computer screen, which was showing the picture of a naked woman lying on her back facing the camera, a hard cock resting on her left tit. I started to say something, but Mom was already in position on the floor, and motioned me to take the pose. This one was another awkward moment, as I had to straddle her while kneeling (Mom giggling a lot), and as we finally were in place, she corrected the placement of my cock (asking me for permission, without really waiting for my answer). And the shutter clicked again.

We disentangled carefully. "Now's your turn, baby", she said. "Get on your back."

"Oh, okay..." She had changed the reference pic on the computer, but from where I was, I couldn't see what it was. I laid on my back, my cock pointing straight up against my stomach. Mom adjusted my pose - spreading my legs a little, then knelt between them, taking a last look at the screen to check the display. She pressed the remote and dropped it, arched her back, and suddenly she put her hands on me - surrounding with them my balls and the base of my cock. I gasped, my cock throbbed and I thought I might cum right away, and the shutter clicked once more.

Mom giggled. "Hmm, that should be a good one. Okay, next." I sat up as she unhooked the camera from the harness and put it back on the tripod, telling me to kneel next to the mark on the floor. Again, the computer screen was at my back, and I couldn't see what the next picture was. Mom came to sit next to me, and explained that I needed to hold my cock against the top of her breasts while she would be sitting, her arms crossed under her tits. We took the pose, she said "here we go", and just as the shutter was about to go, she lowered her head so that her lips were nearly touching the rim of my cockhead - so close I could feel her breath. The shutter clicked, she took her eyes off the objective and raised them to look at me, and she landed a soft kiss on my cock. "Thanks baby, you've been perfect..."

I stood up, my mind completely blank. Mom picked up the laptop and brought it to her desk, and called me to see the pictures we had just shot. It was a bit strange to see them - I mean, contrary to the armchair shot we had taken the previous day, my face was not even in the frame, and it was as if the male body in the pictures belonged to someone else. While it was completely different with Mom, since she was everywhere, literally inhabiting every photo, my tumblr, my fantasies, right before my eyes. As quickly as it had come my thought flew away when I heard Mom.

"What do you think, baby? They're good, don't you think?"

Undeniably, the pictures were good re-creations of the originals. There were some differences, of course - and not just because Mom wasn't a thin waif like some girls in the pictures. The third shot (with the cock grab), which in the original didn't show the woman's face (only her breasts) would have to be reframed; and on the last one there was cum on the girl's tits, while our version only had slight smearing of my precum.

"Erm, yeah they're good...I mean, it's just not what I was expecting."

Mom smiled. "Sorry, baby, I didn't want to freak you out by showing you which pics I wanted to do. But I was sure they would turn out beautifully... and even more so when I got to see you," she winked, and I realized we were both still naked. I blushed.

"Well, it's true I'm not sure I would have said yes for the last two shots..."

"But do you regret it?"

I chuckled. "Hm, maybe it's a little early to tell."

She laughed. "Anyways, the pictures are just perfect. Look how hot they are..."

"Yeah, maybe..."

"Well, baby, I really appreciate you giving me a hand... (she giggled) ...so to say, with this project. It really means a lot to me, and well, that makes it all the more special, you know?"

"It still feels a bit weird though..."

"That's only natural. I mean, when I started this, you can't believe how the first pictures were so stiff and awkward, they just didn't work. I actually considered for a moment dropping the whole thing altogether. But then I decided to embrace it, and not feel embarrassed about it, and the pictures started to look better. And now, look at them... they look even sexier than the originals."

I made a non-committal noise, and Mom smiled at me, giving me a little hug. Then she seemed to notice my hard cock again. "Baby, I'm going to wrap things up for tonight. I have a long day tomorrow, with a corporate shoot at some seminar, there are things I need to prepare still. And you should go and take care of that beautiful thing..."

I blushed again, and I felt suddenly very aware of my hard-on and that this was my own mother, and I realized I was a bit chilly. It all felt like awakening from a dream, as if the strange mood that had taken over us was progressively dissolving to be replaced by the mundane normality of our daily life. I nodded, grabbed my things and quickly went upstairs, to make my stop in the bathroom. It didn't take me long to cum, my mind filled with the images and sensations from the photoshoot. But back in my room, I was still unsure about what had just happened.

* * * * *

Of course, the next day turned out to be an ordeal. I hadn't slept well, had made no less than three trips to the bathroom during the night thanks to the beer, and my head was pounding. Mom had left early, as she had to stop by her store to pick up her gear before heading out to the seminar location. I took a long shower, got ready in a haze, and even the large cup of black coffee didn't manage to get me fully operational.

I was still trying to puzzle the events of the previous evening together, and I only vaguely followed the different lectures I had during the day. I excused myself when my friends proposed to go have a drink after the last class (earning more than a few laughs about not being able to hold my liquor) and headed back home. I tried to work on my assignments, without much success, so I resorted to updating my tumblr.

For some reason, today's new posts were full of animated gifs, with numerous blowjobs and an equal number of titfucks (with cumshots). If the selection was graphic, it wasn't that great and I ended up only reposting three pics (a girl with an oversized tank top sliding down and draped to show off her heavy tits; one of the titfuck gifs, and another of a girl nibbling on a cum-covered cock). I pulled up my tumblr page, and browsed through it - thinking of the other version that Mom was putting together, and wondering how much of my help she would be willing to include. There's no denying I was turned on by the idea. I just wondered if I wasn't reading too much into what had happened so far, and if Mom was even considering that aspect of things. I sighed, closed the computer and went downstairs to clear my head by watching a basketball game on TV.

Mom came home a little before seven. She looked exhausted from her day, but happy to be home.

"Hey baby, how was your day? I brought some lasagna from that great little Italian place we both like so much, you know?"

"The day was so-so. Never drink too much on a Sunday evening, makes Monday so much worse than usual. And that's saying something."