All in the Name of Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh- what happened to "late afternoons and evenings with wine"? Don't I get at least the time for a coffee?"

"Get your coffee and cereal, and bring them downstairs. I've got some stuff to set up, but I want you to be around to discuss a certain number of things."

"Okay, sure." I shrugged, then picking up my breakfast, I followed her to the studio.

She pointed me to the computer. "Here are the pics we took yesterday." I sat on the chair, and indeed on the screen was the first shot we had taken. Mom was gorgeous in it, and just looking at it my cock sprang to attention, probably remembering the touch of her hand. I clicked on the pic to display the next one, but instead the display zoomed - showing a close-up of her hand, my cock, and her pussy lips in the background. That's when I noticed that Mom's thighs in the picture were covered in something - meaning that she hadn't lied when she had said she had been dripping most of the afternoon. I looked at that incredible sight for a long minute, then quickly found the icon to move to the next picture, hoping that I hadn't been too obvious in my staring. The other pictures were equally mesmerizing, as Mom clearly radiated a form of raw sensuality in them. To my eyes, she was pure lust.

I took a deep breath to gather myself before I told her: "They look great, Mom."

She smiled, obviously proud of herself. "I made a selection of the pictures I wanted to take today, give it a look."

Like the day before, there was a 'Chris' folder, and I clicked it open. The shots were all racy ones, and involving a lot of contact between the two protagonists. There were cocks against tits, cocks between tits (in still and animated form), cocks held in hands close to mouths, a case of a handjob with some tit fondling involved, and a picture that had two people engaged in 69, the woman to the foreground, her mouth open over his cock (with strands of saliva and precum joining them) and his face close to her crotch. I scrolled down, amazed at how many there were. I guess that except for the pictures with actual cumshots or intercourse, they were all there.

"Erm, Mom, how many do you plan on shooting today?" I said, slightly worried.

She smiled and came to stand besides me. "All of them. No, I'm kidding - what about we take as many as we can, and we stop whenever we feel we've lost some of the fun, okay?"

I hesitated, and she noticed it. "Baby, what is it?"

I swallowed hard. "Well, it's just that... you're my Mom, you know?"

She smiled. "I'm very much aware of that."

"And some of those pics are..."

"Naughty? Yes, they are. But if I didn't enjoy taking them with you, I wouldn't even consider them. And if at any moment you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, okay? I love you, baby, and this should be fun for the both of us. Relax and enjoy..." She gave me a peck on the cheek and a big hug. Then she looked at me and said: "Shall we?"

* * * * *

We started with an animated gif, which had a woman in a white corset that opened in the front, with a guy behind her, his masculine hands started unhooking the corset and quickly moved to fondling her breasts, as she kept undoing the remaining clasps. That was the first time I was actually holding Mom's breasts, and as had been the case for the previous gifs, the different takes gave me ample time to get acquainted with them. I ended up with a raging hard-on, that threatened to break out of my boxer shorts. Of course, Mom noticed and quickly told me to make myself comfortable - and with a saucy smile, pulled up the next picture.

It was another animated gif, taken from the side, with a woman kneeling between the legs of a guy, stroking his cock with both hands, and his hands coming in the frame to grab and play with her hanging tits. I tried to joke about 'seeing some kind of pattern there', which got Mom giggling. She was so used to setting up the shots now that it didn't take long for us to be in position. We shot a long sequence, repeating the scene three times, and I got the definite impression that there probably wasn't any real need for that project-wise. But I didn't mind the extra 'work', after all her hands around me were heaven, and Mom had been moaning and biting her lips every time I grabbed her breasts.

In my mind, the reluctance I might have felt about doing that kind of thing with my mother had dissolved, and the only thing I could think of was how desirable this woman was. Yes, she was Mom, she was also so undeniably woman, and she was melting into every aspect of my fantasies. The resulting goddess was just too much for me to resist.

She chose the next shot, a black and white gif of an enthusiastic titfuck, the woman kneeling and pressing her heavy breasts up and down a fully hard cock. I think by that time, the pretense had been put aside... and when Mom called up (without moving from around my cock) the next picture on the screen (a cock resting in the valley between two generous breasts, a tongue lovingly caressing the head), I could only look at her, my eyes filled with lust, as I felt her tongue on me and the camera clicked. Then she smiled, gave my cockhead a soft kiss, moaned and moved forward, engulfing me in her mouth. I grabbed her tits, she moaned some more, and then she had a hand around my shaft, stroking me and sucking ravenously. She climaxed a few seconds before me, her mouth tightening around me, and then I exploded on her tongue.

My legs buckling under me, I had to sit down next to her. Mom looked at me, smiling, cum on her lips and chin, my own picture of perfection. She looked beautiful and happy, but I was still worried. "Mom... are you okay?"

"Never been better, baby."

"Are you sure?"

She caressed my cheek. "100% sure. You are amazing... (I blushed, she smiled) You know, I've never climaxed before from just giving... (she giggled) This is all your fault."

"What do you mean?"

"Hm, I guess that spending so much time with my mind dwelling on your tumblr and filled with thoughts of what turns you on did influence me. Not that I was opposed to what was on it in the first place, you know?"

"O-kay..."

"After all, I chose your tumblr for a reason, right?"

"I thought it was just because you were lazy..."

"Hm-hm. That, too."

"Do you mean that...?"

She giggled. "Hey, you're not the only one with 'forbidden fantasies', baby..."

* * * * *

Of course, from that point, the project took a definite turn. While it had been something we were working on together from the beginning (and the sole official reason of us getting together), it quickly became a pretext for us to vanish into the studio nearly every evening. I guess that Mom got her wish - as we made sure to use real cum for all the shots, which meant that we had to reshoot a few from earlier in the project for which she had resorted to substitutes. Honestly, we didn't mind it at all.

The project eventually became an exhibition in a small, art gallery that was used to dealing with provocative subjects. Mom had finally decided to include a few issues of Playboy, Hustler and Penthouse with herself taking the place of each and every model, to go along with a select series of shots and the digital display of the entire tumblr and its Mom-invaded doppelganger (the display was updated every week, to include new additions). For this, she had decided to slightly blur the racy pictures, and pixellate the more explicit ones. In the end, the only picture in which we could both be seen and recognized was the first we had taken together - the armchair photo, her kneeling and nude, juxtaposed with me seated and dressed, looking at each other. I loved the symbolism of that.

Finally, there was a series of five small boxes with keyhole openings, that allowed the visitors to peek at what was hidden inside. Each had a shot featuring my cock, once in her hand, once in her mouth, once between her breasts, once in her pussy - and the last shot, the only one that showed more than a close-up: it was that shot we hadn't been able to take in the first place, the shot with the softening cock under her cum-covered tits. We had taken it the day before the opening of the show, and I still remember that special session.

Mom's show was titled 'forbidden fruit', and the reactions were rather positive. I mean, as expected some critics considered it to be 'exploitative' and 'pandering to the lowest common denominator', but most saw 'an interesting questioning of the female representation', 'a stimulating take on the omnipresent sexuality of our society', and one journalist wondering if the show was about 'sexuality, empowerment, feminism or a mix of all three.' Mom and I alone knew what it was truly about. It was about love and desire.